Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#660871 Sep 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they all the result of having been cloned in that Church basement somewhere in Alabama? Or was it Mississippi? They are all equally "simple minded". I quote simple minded because that is what St. Paul calls the followers of Jesus, "the simple minded". Hey, who would know better than St. Paul?
Religious home "schooling".

More properly, "child abuse".
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660872 Sep 29, 2013
Satan or a serial killer with God's approval can do the same thing.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660873 Sep 29, 2013
haha i win
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660874 Sep 29, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
what they are learning from here is that God approval beats all. A retard or an old tiny woman with God's approval beats Odin, Superman, Galactus, the US president, Jesus or the entire human race combine.
i am guessing it might be so

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#660875 Sep 29, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
Satan or a serial killer with God's approval can do the same thing.
So....
God is a legal serial killer you say?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#660876 Sep 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>A person cannot create a universe or cats.
That doesn't exist in real life.
Not even the world's best magician can create a cat out of thin air.
Then how did YOU get here, D-U-M-B-O??!! By your MOTHER and FATHER having SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, DUMBO!! And WHERE did your MOM and DAD come from??! A ROCK, D-U-M-B-O??! If you only had a brain!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#660877 Sep 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was created by my parents.
You were created by your parents.
You were NOT brought here by the stork.
God did NOT have sex with your mother.
Get some help for your delusions.
How come men and women have DIFFERENT 'equipment' in their groin area, DUMBO? Yeah, I know, because of your ALMIGHTY ROCK that exploded in outer space one day, huh?? If you only had a brain....
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660878 Sep 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>How come men and women have DIFFERENT 'equipment' in their groin area, DUMBO? Yeah, I know, because of your ALMIGHTY ROCK that exploded in outer space one day, huh?? If you only had a brain....
Explain hermaphrodites under the concept of "intelligent" design.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660879 Sep 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You were CREATED by the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God, you STEW-PID BUZZARD!!! And yer gonna' meet Him at the Great White Throne one Day, ya' IGNERT BUZZARD!!
Apparently you've already been bent over the throne.

Is that throne a Price Pfister or an American Standard?
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660880 Sep 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Excuse, Mr., or Mrs. Cat, did you come from a big rock in outer space that exploded one day?!, or did you come from a Person the Holy Bible calls the Lord Jesus Christ?!! I was just wondering what YOU thought, Mr., or Mrs. Cat. Oh, how silly of me, Mr., or Mrs., Cat! You ain't got a clue who the King of Glory is, do ya'?!! Silly me, I'm SEW STEW-PID!!! I fergat tha' Lord CREATED you crittas' so that us dumb humans could SEE His Glory!!! If I only had a brain!!: http://pricy-spicy.com/wp-content/uploads/200...
Why would an omnipotent need "humans (to) SEE His Glory!!" No more clear evidence that your immoral dogma is nothing more than the work of miscreants is necessary.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660881 Sep 29, 2013
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
It also means that Jesus did not arise after three days, go on with his preaching, and ascended straight to heaven. Knocks that old tale on its butt. Easter can go back to being a spring festival.
Yep.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660882 Sep 29, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
They gave one of those prizes to Obama, too. Don't put too much stock in it.
Not for science. Totally different head.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660883 Sep 29, 2013
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am a Clown. And you are a worshipper of the cult of Satan. We both belong to a subdsidiary of the Main Event.
The Satan character is more moral than the Yeahnoway character, as written in the Booble. The Satan character killed less than seven, all on the orders of the vile Yeahnoway. Yeahnoway, on the other hand, killed untold millions in an arbitrary and capricious manner unworthy of an omnipotent omnibenevolent. Yeahnoway is a failure.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660884 Sep 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I didn't attack you Alan.
I just reprinted your very own words.
Didn't like those words? Then don't say them.
You're hearing voices? Weird.
Shaddup

Dallas, TX

#660885 Sep 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you have a a free unlimited pass to be rude, vile and insulting because you do not believe in God. Is that it?
Because you are an Atheist, no moral rules apply to you and you can do as you wish right?
I'm simply talking about your character. It needs work. Lots of it.
Uh, you claim not to be religious and then toss out one of the most tired religious arguments available. You need to study the Euthyphro Dilemma. Especially with your tag line of following the Hey-Zeus character.

How can you judge that your Hey-Zues character is of high moral character? How do you cherry pick which parts of the religion you use and which you reject? The same way the rest of use do. You use personal and societial standards of morality. After all, how can you judge your god to be morally righteous? Because it says so in a book? Morality by capricious fiat is no morality, at all.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660886 Sep 29, 2013
real people will be reborn as Vietnamese. The toons will be the ones in power blabbering Christian this Christian that, kill this kill that. See Jesus there, being an inferior race. The toons will be the Roman soldier and officials in power secretly manipulating others to kill Jesus. It's destiny.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660887 Sep 29, 2013
Nun is "sir" in Vietnamese. It's a supernatural coincidence.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660888 Sep 29, 2013
There is no such thing as "in the name of God kill the Son of God." You kill God family, God kills you. God is the mafia.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660889 Sep 29, 2013
God the entire human race so I guess God can kill God family. Outsiders can't kill God family though.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660890 Sep 29, 2013
oops ignore all that rambling. electromagnetic waves in my room is messing meup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 599,580
how to get self-confidence? 19 min alin 1
Something blocking my vaginal entrance...? 37 min ShiS 2
The Christian Atheist debate 41 min dGo mDaedn lyHo i... 1,986
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 2
Know What You Throwing Away 2 hr CarlBenjamin 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Grunt56 221,990
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr -Stray Dog 6,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 612,903
More from around the web