Prove there's a god.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#661043 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama is taxing the rich too much.
If you earn it then expect to pay tax on it. Just because they got away with it under bush does not mean that they should get away with it forever. If they don’t want to pay tax at the going rate then the they have a choice, move somewhere with a lower tax threshold or give up earning money.

As far as I am aware those in the 35% band (until this year that included the high earners) are at least $40,000 better off than they were under bush. This year a 39.5% band has been introduced for earners over $400,000 per year

I really have no sympathy for these wingers who earn half a million dollars a year or more shouting that they are too poor to pay tax.

#661044 Oct 1, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What's more important however is that we both know that Riverside Redneck is a sociopath.
This is true

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#661046 Oct 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
In the broad sense, yes, it is. But in the narrow sense, it's a valid question, as there are thousands of denominations each with their own idea of who this god character is, and each individual christian has an even more refined, personalized god.
What?

All denominations of Christianity believe in the same god, God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661047 Oct 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand the regan hero worship lately. He was not a good president. Granted, most of our presidents weren't good, but he was particularly bad.
Because Reagan was one of the best Presidents this country has ever had.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661048 Oct 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like obama, but you can't blame him for this. The GOP are basically stomping their feet, making as big a fuss as possible - and even if the bill did pass the senate obama could just veto it anyway. It's a totally pointless move and I'm not sure why they're doing it.
Of course the GOP are stomping their feet, they're looking out for us. Over 70% of Americans do not want Obamacare. Do the Democrats care what we want? NO.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661049 Oct 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, see is does not take much to admit to your disability. However considering you claim to be partiality dyslexic it is rather hypocritical of you to mock my dyslexia.
I will continue to mock your dislexia, just so you know.

It's funny.

Deal with ti.

#661050 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
The 40,000 or so different sects of christianity for the most part believe in their interpretation of the god that best suites their version of christianity.

And is it the same god that Jews believe in? After all the OT is a (selectively) cut down version of the Tanakh. And is it the same god that Moslems believe in? The Qur’an too is a cloned version of the Tanakh.

#661051 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I will continue to mock your dislexia, just so you know.
It's funny.
Deal with ti.
Great and now I can mock your hypocrisy in return. Kicked any cripples today? Kicked yourself today?

What is “dislexia”? Did you meant dyslexia?

“Deal with ti”? Sorry, don’t know what ti means so I will make an assumption based on the rest of your sentence, the assumption that you meant “it”

Honey, I dealt with it before you were a twinkle in your dads eye. It’s you who does not seem to have the bottle to deal with your affliction.
HeHe

Decatur, GA

#661052 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the GOP are stomping their feet, they're looking out for us. Over 70% of Americans do not want Obamacare. Do the Democrats care what we want? NO.

You are truly an idiot if you really believe that.

#661053 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If over 70% of Americans did not want it then why is it that he was voted president - twice? Perhaps the technicalities of democracy are a bit different in the US then in the UK but not that different.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661054 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The 40,000 or so different sects of christianity for the most part believe in their interpretation of the god that best suites their version of christianity.
And is it the same god that Jews believe in? After all the OT is a (selectively) cut down version of the Tanakh. And is it the same god that Moslems believe in? The Qur’an too is a cloned version of the Tanakh.
Keep your red herrings on your own plate. I'm talking about Christianity, not Islam.

All the different Christian denominations believe in the same god, God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661056 Oct 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
If over 70% of Americans did not want it then why is it that he was voted president - twice? Perhaps the technicalities of democracy are a bit different in the US then in the UK but not that different.
The "voted President" "twice" was barely elected. The last election, American voters were split right down the middle, at 51% voting Obama and 49% voting Romney.

I think a lot of Americans are stupid and only voted for Obama because of one of two reasons 1) he's 1/2 black or 2) because he's a Democrat. Neither of which are good reasons to vote for someone. Too many Americans nowadays vote only for party and not for person, they don't care what Obama's opinions or policies are, they just wanted a Democrat again.

So you ask why... That's why.

I just did an Obamacare calculator thing I found on Politix, I did it two ways. The first way, I filled in the calulator accurately and guess what? I can't get Obamacare because my company offers insurance, insurance that goes up 30% every year. If I cancel it (which I am in November), I'll get fined by the government for not having insurance I can't afford. The second time I pretended like my employer doesn't offer insurance and guess what? Obamacare would cost me MORE than what my employer offers.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#661057 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
People elect Representatives, Senators and Presidents. Presidents appoint, and the Senate approves, members of the Supreme Courts.

Laws are passed (or not) by Congress, signed (or vetoed) by the President and reviewed (if necessary) by the Supreme Court.

The ACA was passed by Congress, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court.

We don't pass (or not pass) laws based upon what current polls say. That is nowhere in the Constitution. Which polls would we use?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#661058 Oct 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
People elect Representatives, Senators and Presidents. Presidents appoint, and the Senate approves, members of the Supreme Courts.
Laws are passed (or not) by Congress, signed (or vetoed) by the President and reviewed (if necessary) by the Supreme Court.
The ACA was passed by Congress, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court.
We don't pass (or not pass) laws based upon what current polls say. That is nowhere in the Constitution. Which polls would we use?
Fox News polls.

:p
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#661059 Oct 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you earn it then expect to pay tax on it. Just because they got away with it under bush does not mean that they should get away with it forever. If they don’t want to pay tax at the going rate then the they have a choice, move somewhere with a lower tax threshold or give up earning money.
As far as I am aware those in the 35% band (until this year that included the high earners) are at least $40,000 better off than they were under bush. This year a 39.5% band has been introduced for earners over $400,000 per year
I really have no sympathy for these wingers who earn half a million dollars a year or more shouting that they are too poor to pay tax.
Actually there is some 2% or so of 30,000-40,000 taxers that had an increase on tax. It take a lot of money to run a business, especially the very big companies, that invest money as much as they earn.
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#661060 Oct 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Great and now I can mock your hypocrisy in return. Kicked any cripples today? Kicked yourself today?
What is “dislexia”? Did you meant dyslexia?
“Deal with ti”? Sorry, don’t know what ti means so I will make an assumption based on the rest of your sentence, the assumption that you meant “it”
Honey, I dealt with it before you were a twinkle in your dads eye. It’s you who does not seem to have the bottle to deal with your affliction.
"Honey, I dealt with it before you were a twinkle in your dads eye. It’s you who does not seem to have the bottle to deal with your affliction."

Absolutely.

That line will go down wriversnapper rednecks stomach well!
It is a wonderful, patronizing, and humiliating line, hahahah!
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#661061 Oct 1, 2013
...One problem with that line actually, you called him "honey" lol.

Instead call him something like, "you sweet little bag of shit, boy!".
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#661062 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News polls.
:p
Oh poor child.
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#661063 Oct 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "voted President" "twice" was barely elected. The last election, American voters were split right down the middle, at 51% voting Obama and 49% voting Romney.
I think a lot of Americans are stupid and only voted for Obama because of one of two reasons 1) he's 1/2 black or 2) because he's a Democrat. Neither of which are good reasons to vote for someone. Too many Americans nowadays vote only for party and not for person, they don't care what Obama's opinions or policies are, they just wanted a Democrat again.
So you ask why... That's why.
I just did an Obamacare calculator thing I found on Politix, I did it two ways. The first way, I filled in the calulator accurately and guess what? I can't get Obamacare because my company offers insurance, insurance that goes up 30% every year. If I cancel it (which I am in November), I'll get fined by the government for not having insurance I can't afford. The second time I pretended like my employer doesn't offer insurance and guess what? Obamacare would cost me MORE than what my employer offers.
You aren't ready for insurance yet today, lol.

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW? WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!1

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#661064 Oct 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
James 5:15
And the prayer of faith shall save the
sick man, and the Lord shall raise him
up: and if he be in sins, thy shall be
forgiven him.
The fact that Christians go to hospitals is proof that not a one of them believes their Bible any more than I do. Christians should be turned away from hospitals and re-directed to their local church where the elders of that church can lay hands on them and heal them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,032
More from around the web