Prove there's a god.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

#660932 Sep 30, 2013
When I first came out here to prove God existence, some humans order attack and shame on me afterward. Have their fingers and legs chopped off. God approved it.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

#660933 Sep 30, 2013
Just thought it and there was a voice that was not from me "that is right"
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#660934 Sep 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
For two thousand years Christians have alleged that Jesus of Nazareth is God incarnate, the sinless being, the embodiment of perfection.
1Pet. 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
Isa. 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet, the New Testament has many statements and acts by Jesus which prove the contrary. He, like Paul, repeatedly made false statements and inaccurate prophecies. Here are a few examples:
(A) John 7:8-10[KJV] Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast: for my time is not yet full come. When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee. But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.
John 7:8-10 RSV Go to the festival yourselves. I am not going to this festival, for my time has not yet fully come." After saying this, he remained in Galilee. But after his brothers had gone to the festival, then he also went, not publicly but as it were in private.
Jesus broke his promise[word] by going up secretly after saying he wouldn't.
(B) In John 13:38 jesus said: "...Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou (Peter) hast denied me thrice."
And yet, what actually occurred is shown in Mark 14:66-68
"And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest: And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked upon him, and said, And thou also wast with Jesus of Nazareth. But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch; and the cock crew."
According to Jesus' prophecy the cock was not to speak until after the third denial, not after the first.
(C) Jesus told the thief on the cross: Luke 23:43 "... Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."
This prophecy could not have been kept unless Jesus went to heaven that day, in which case he would not have been buried for three days.
(D) Jesus told a man: Mark 8:34 "... Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."
This statement was made early in his ministry. Yet, the cross could not have become a Christian symbol until after the Crucifixion. There would be nothing to pick up. This utterance would have made no sense whatever to the man being addressed.
(E) In Matthew 5:22 he said: Matt. 5:22 "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."
Yet, Jesus repeated called people fools: Matt. 23:17,19 "Ye fools and blind..." Luke 11:40 "Ye fools,..."
(F) In Matthew Jesus said: Matt. 12:40 " For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
Mark 15:37 and 15:42 show Jesus died on the day before the sabbath which would be Friday. Mark 16:9 and Matthew 28:1 show he allegedly rose sometime during Saturday night or Sunday morning. Friday afternoon to Sunday morning does not encompass three days and three nights. His prophecy failed.
There is historical accuracies in the Bible.

You say that there are contradictions and inaccuracies in the Bible. But that is because of the mistranslation.

The mistranslation is because many of the Bible translations were based off the KJV. The KJV was based more so on the beliefs of King James and that of the church of England, rather than the actual truth in the Bible.

Many translations then take after the context that these translations were written, because those mistranslated contexts in the Bible have become popular, and so therefore many take after the context that the KJV writes Bible verses in because they would be accepted that way, as far as I belief.
eternlrock

Denver, CO

#660935 Sep 30, 2013
I meant the "humans who ordered it"

God didn't approved it in public so it's probably does not matter
eternlrock

Denver, CO

#660936 Sep 30, 2013
Just to have safety on myself. God literally talks to me in private. God also placed evidence in public to show that God favors me and that I am God family. They should stop causing me trouble and shame on me. Other humans are not God family. God did not appear in private or in public to say they are God family. They are outsiders to God family. God is the mafia. The word "The Godfather" has words God and father in it. You know what the mafia does when you harm their family.
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#660937 Sep 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are talking to yourself.
Must be time for your meds.
Son, don't try to much about now, lol.

Funny little kid you are, lol.
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#660938 Sep 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You need somebody to be dead with you? Go play in a graveyard.
You have so much energy child.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#660939 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
There is historical accuracies in the Bible.
You say that there are contradictions and inaccuracies in the Bible. But that is because of the mistranslation.
The mistranslation is because many of the Bible translations were based off the KJV. The KJV was based more so on the beliefs of King James and that of the church of England, rather than the actual truth in the Bible.
Many translations then take after the context that these translations were written, because those mistranslated contexts in the Bible have become popular, and so therefore many take after the context that the KJV writes Bible verses in because they would be accepted that way, as far as I belief.
Since you seem to know which of the real Bibles to use, which one is it?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#660940 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You have so much energy child.

I'm not a child, but I admit you have us all whooped in stupidness.
You have that in gargantuan sized spades.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#660941 Sep 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between Obama and Jesus?
A: Jesus can put a cabinet together
lol

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#660942 Sep 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I left Topix for the summer only to come back and see that Linedazzle still has his crazy obsession for you going...that dude's a mess...
HA! I think I stirred him/it up a little too much when I asked him/it to be my boyfriend...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#660943 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I think I stirred him/it up a little too much when I asked him/it to be my boyfriend...
I think more than anything he wants you to spank him - that much seems obvious...
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#660944 Sep 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to know which of the real Bibles to use, which one is it?
Probably none, son.
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#660945 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know much about you, little boy.

I even know that your parents had strict times when you gone to bed when you were/are young.
LineDazzle

Reading, UK

#660946 Sep 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I think more than anything he wants you to spank him - that much seems obvious...
HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME!
SHUT YOUR LITTLE VOICE UP! KEEP YOUR SQUEAKY VOICE QUIET!
HEY UP YA SELF KID!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#660947 Sep 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably none, son.
That's right, child.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660948 Sep 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did YOU get here, D-U-M-B-O??!! By your MOTHER and FATHER having SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, DUMBO!! And WHERE did your MOM and DAD come from??! A ROCK, D-U-M-B-O??! If you only had a brain!
My mom came from HER mom and dad HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE; and my dad came from HIS mom and dad HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, you D-U-M-B-A-S-S.
But on the other hand, YOU fell off a turnip truck yesterday!

DOCTOR REALITY IS A REAL IDIOT.

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660949 Sep 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>How come men and women have DIFFERENT 'equipment' in their groin area, DUMBO? Yeah, I know, because of your ALMIGHTY ROCK that exploded in outer space one day, huh?? If you only had a brain....
They have it in order to make more men and women.

That "Almighty Rock" must have hit you in the head and what made you so retarded.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660950 Sep 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The previous message brought to you by Al Garcia hearing what he wants to hear instead of what was actually said.
Alan is pretty clever to bring out the real feelings of phony Christians, with all their prejudice and one-upmanship and infighting among denominations.
Thank you and nicely said, you do have a way with words when dealing with those who can not face reality.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660951 Sep 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Religious home "schooling".
More properly, "child abuse".
Exactly, key word there is religious in religious home "schooling" and schooling needs to be in quotes because it really is child abuse.

Christ-insanity-ists do not want their children "confused" by being around other children with facts, evidence and proof, you know, other children using Satan's tools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 48,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 646,523
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Neville Thompson 281,247
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 35 min lakraby 261
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min MUQ2 44,670
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 45 min your god is a fraud 9
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 46 min Ann Bonney 53,816
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Toby 105,571
More from around the web