|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another subtle death threat from the peeps who claim that they have nothing to do with the historic & on-going genocidal hatred against the children of God....
<quoted text>
*Oo-*rah!
These fundietards want to take us back to the days of the stake and the rack. It's all in the grand ol' name o' jesus, y'know.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the thought of you naked and handcuffed to a rack does sound interesting, but only with your consent;)
This is what the christian calls "love."

You are filth.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

You're not a man of *any* kind, you're a pezzo di stronzo who lies to strangers, steals from his boss, and cheats on his wife while claiming to be forgiven by jeebus.
I have more respect for a pile of vomit, left behind in an alley by a homeless alcoholic, than I do for you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have more respect for a pile of vomit, left behind in an alley by a homeless alcoholic, than I do for you"
Absolutely. You steal from your boss, you lie to strangers on the internet, you cheat on your wife, all as you claim to be forgiven by your jeebus.

You really hate the truth, don't you?

Stop acting like a hypocrite, and I'll stop calling you one. It really is that simple.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't open links from enemies,
That's because you're a truth hater.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have more respect for a pile of vomit, left behind in an alley by a homeless alcoholic, than I do for you"
LOL! this is the cyber equivalent of you throwing pots and pans at me and then embracing into a torrid love-making escapade....
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you tell all your rape victims that you love them.
Yup; the tag-team of waaasssuuup and Ariel Castro.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
these are the kind of malicious accusations that nero circulated about the christians and hitler circulated about the jews.
it's very easy and convenient for you to swim in the politically correct and antichrist tide, you limp-wristed weasel. try fighting against the current of fascist media barrage and be a real man!
You're a dumbass.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
so you have NO proof of god either!
bible is a load of nonsense
www.skepticsannotatedbible.com
Fundietards like sanctified and aaasssuuup and nanoanalplug have thrown up around themselves this Hadrian's Wall of hypocrisy and hate, and stubbornness and stupidity to protect themselves against the effects of honesty, decency and common sense. They gleefully declare from behind their wall, "You'll never touch *us* with logic and reason! Nyah, nyah, nyah!!" And then with idiotic grins they give each other high fives.

Why do we bother trying to reach them? It's best that waste like them should be used to fertilize a flower garden.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a threat.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
puss
And what'll you have to drink?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical and scientific world do not claim inerrancy. Pew warmers such as yourself do claim the Bible is perfect and with out error, written by inspiration of a perfect and all knowing being.
That means your reply was dishonest. See, this is the problem with lying, you need a much better memory than what you have.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pew warmers such as yourself do claim the Bible..."
how about you not being a bigot and ask me personally what i believe and try having a respectful conversation?:)
*YOU* have no right to call anyone a bigot, you f*cking bigot.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical and scientific world do not claim inerrancy. Pew warmers such as yourself do claim the Bible is perfect and with out error, written by inspiration of a perfect and all knowing being.
That means your reply was dishonest. See, this is the problem with lying, you need a much better memory than what you have.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you not being a bigot and ask me personally what i believe and try having a respectful conversation?:)
*YOU* know nothing of carrying on a respectful conversation.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaasssuuup's idea of a "respectful conversation":
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>lol! does the thought of me doing that get you wet (assuming you're female)?;)
Aaasssuuup's idea of a "respectful conversation":
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>a pic of you atanding bent over & nude while facing the camera from between your legs holding a sign saying "c'mon in, wasup" would be nice!:)
*He* demands respect, yet refuses to show any.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know that when you point a finger at someone else you have 3 pointing back at you?:)
Then stop pointing your self-righteous finger at everyone.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah man. You're a true rebel - belonging to the majority religion must be tough.
And did you really just compare me to hitler because of a harmless joke? I know you have a persecution complex and all, but goodness.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the majority religion...."
LOL! the majority (including gaytheists) may be religious, but few go on to follow in Jesus' footsteps:
That includes you, azzwhole. Why do you refuse to obey his laws?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"unless you hate your parents, wife, sons and daughters and even your own life, you cannot be My disciple" Jesus
try that on for size, bub!
So, you're saying you hate your parents, your wife, sons and daughters, and even your own life so you can be a disciple of your phony jesus.

You are one sick son of a b*tch.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see how not believing in god puts me at the mercy of chance and human nature, and I don't see how your belief frees you from chance and human nature. We are still both here for the time being. Your god has no effect on the world.
I don't get flu shots, but after talking with your slimy ass I might have to get one as a precaution.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - by all means get a flu shot if you believe it will help you!
Jesus changed EVERYTHING - we just need to believe Him and walk in this world accordingly....
Why don't *you?*

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>3 million dead is still extermination on a massive scale. It doesn't really make much of a difference once we get into numbers that big.
So why stick with 6 million? Let's add a zero and make it 60 million, or lets fix it at 10 million, since the numbers don't matter to you anymore.

When you and others deal with Christianity, you care very deeply for historical accuracy. Many atheists can list the inconsistency in numbers in the different books of the Bible.

Why don't you apply this principle throughout all kinds of history? Why are you not consistent?

Reducing the death toll by 3 million has vast implications. It means that far less Germans are guilty of these crimes, and it raises questions that if this figure can be so exaggerated, then who knows what else in the Allied and Zionist manisfesto was just exaggerated propaganda.

When one claim in the Bible is found to be absurd and edited, then you will jump excitedly about that, and distrust the Bible further. But now that this absurd figure has been reduced, do you still trust everything else about the war and the Zionists?
Bongo

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

And then you wonder why I don't want to join your f*cking cult.
You are filth.
no one ever wonders that you self flattering sub human scatmongering dog faced trollip. You qualify as a new species soreasskate.

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The important thing to remember is that hitler was a fundamentally good man who got a little carried away. In fact, we could learn a lot from him if we could overlook his minor transgressions. He had a masterful understanding of supply line logistics, for instance, particularly concerning fragile cargo. And history has truly spat upon his memory - I mean, he only oversaw the systematic murder of millions of people - but 6 million jews and millions of others? Of course not. He wasn't a monster for goodness sakes.
This is the mentality. It has become western culture, that if one does not believe the rubbish dished out by Zionists regarding the holocaust, then it automatically means that one is a Hitler apologist or neo-nazi.

Interestingly though, there is not one written or signed document by Hitler ordering the extermination of Jews or anyone in concentration camps. There are only documents regarding killing Jews in battle, since to Hitler, all Jews were communists and infiltrators fighting for the Soviet side.

But we dare not dwell on that, as we may be labelled as Neo-Nazis simply for asking for evidence.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the mentality. It has become western culture, that if one does not believe the rubbish dished out by Zionists regarding the holocaust, then it automatically means that one is a Hitler apologist or neo-nazi.
Interestingly though, there is not one written or signed document by Hitler ordering the extermination of Jews or anyone in concentration camps. There are only documents regarding killing Jews in battle, since to Hitler, all Jews were communists and infiltrators fighting for the Soviet side.
But we dare not dwell on that, as we may be labelled as Neo-Nazis simply for asking for evidence.
Not many know and some want to whitewash it from History - American Holocaust - over 90 million NAtive Indians of N. America , the US century wars - mass murdered/genocidal wars and kinectic wars on NAtives

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not fall in any category , the courts found him guilty of telling lies and promoting hate speeches.
I base my opinion on that, but it was also my opinion that no one should be jailed for these things.
As far as any revised figures , you made a claim but presented no evidence. I don't have any estimates of the Jews killed at Auschwitz. But if this is true which it maybe I dunno, you should have included a link to your statement. I know many people died from disease and starvation, and many of them maybe counted in WW2 death counts. But I also see that Hitler is mostly responsible for this because He is responsible for starting the war that made these conditions possible.
I do not delude myself into propaganda, but you denied people were even gassed to death. A point that was proven long ago and admitted by the Germans who did it.
And as far as us giving the Jews money it will stop real quick when Washington is no longer able to pay it's own bills. I'm not in favor of this giving to them, or the giving of arms to the rebels in Syria. A major contradiction with Obama gun control and the UN small arms treaty.
The world run by jack assed liars and elitists. They all need to go starting with our cheap puppet in charge.
Look at how the figure has changed over the years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concen...

Rudolph Hoss testimony at the Nuremberg trials stated the figure is 3 million. Yet Holocaust believers today don't even believe the testimony of the person who ran the camp. They don't believe in the Nuremberg trials, so why should we believe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_H%C3%B6ss...

If you have one hour, take a look at David Cole's tour of Auschwitz. It is very interesting.

The curator of Auschwitz museum admitted 95% of Zyklon B was used for disinfecting clothes and bed sheets. When I repeated that fact here, I was ridiculed.

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I haven't even studied it. I only know the generally known facts.
You assume way to much.
You shouldn't do that.
Here's what Ahmedinejad has to say on the Holocaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And be careful about claiming something as "generally known facts" when it comes to history. History is most often not objective and is ever changing with new evidence.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

who kill their own family? who kill their own family?

Nun is "sir" in Vietnamese

haha i win

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 538,617
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min ChristineM 226,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Clearwater 173,259
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min WasteWater 257,770
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min WasteWater 94,611
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 39 min WasteWater 4,312
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Falcon 722
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 599,750
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••