“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#660430 Sep 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the new president of Iran acknowledges the holocaust.
You are now a more extreme fundamentalist than the president of Iran.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Ahmedinejad always acknowledged the holocaust anyway. He just focussed on holocaust facts, while the rest of the west is indoctrinated to believe any old crap under the holocaust banner, from human soap to shrunken head ornaments and mattresses from Jewish hair without any evidence at all.

You are the one with holocaust belief here. Not I. I stick to holocaust facts. You are the fundamentalist here.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660431 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
these are the kind of malicious accusations that nero circulated about the christians and hitler circulated about the jews.
it's very easy and convenient for you to swim in the politically correct and antichrist tide, you limp-wristed weasel. try fighting against the current of fascist media barrage and be a real man!
Yeah man. You're a true rebel - belonging to the majority religion must be tough.

And did you really just compare me to hitler because of a harmless joke? I know you have a persecution complex and all, but goodness.

Location hidden

#660432 Sep 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. I didn't make any mention of you or anyone, but you immediately grabbed the hat and put it on hey. Haha :)
What is very sad, is that you do not even see just how fundie you are on this topic. Charles Darwin was a racist, and ultimately became a Christian hater and anti-theist. But you and I, as men of science and evidence, do not get distracted by that stuff. We look at his research and his findings and we support what he stated and ultimately today it is mostly proven true. What do the fundies do? They fixate on his racism and anti-theism and dismiss his findings based on his character.
Now let's look at this holocaust issue. I do not care that David Irving, Ernst Zundel and David Cole are pro-German, and Zundel is a Neo-Nazi and Irving is anti-Zionist, and Cole is an ex-Jew, an atheist. What I do care about, is their research and their evidence. I am a man of science and evidence. Their character is besides the point.
But where do you fall on this issue? You fall in the fundie camp. Your argument in this post is basically that since these guys are anti-Jewish supremacy and Neo-Nazis, therefore their research is null and void. Zundel by the way, is a pacifist. Cole is an ex-Jew. His race and culture is still Jewish. Irving talks a lot about problems amongst the Jews, that many of them are greedy. That is no crime. We are free to talk about the problems with Muslims and Christians and atheists here. But why not with the Jews?
It's become a sacred taboo indoctrinated into children in American schools. The number of Jews who died in Auschwitz has been revised from 4 million to 1.2 million. Who was it revised by? Not holocaust deniers or revisionists. It was revised by holocaust believers. What is the implication of this drastic change? It means that 3 million Jews died, not 6 million. But what is taught in American schools? What is taught in American holocaust museums? The magic sacred 6 million!
Open your eyes. This holocaust, though still highly tragic, has been exaggerated on a massive scale, all to the benefit of Zionists and the Zionist regime. It has become a sacred cow and the only belief that we MUST believe under western law. American tax money goes to Israel as pity money all in the name of this exaggerated tragedy.$40000 per year per Jew in Israel. How much does the U.S. government spend per capita on its own people?
3 million dead is still extermination on a massive scale. It doesn't really make much of a difference once we get into numbers that big.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#660433 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know that when you point a finger at someone else you have 3 pointing back at you?:)
Who is pointing. I've been "palm planting" on your head.

That would mean my fingers are all pointing upward.

:o)

Location hidden

#660434 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and then there's others who refuse to believe/trust in God but instead are at the mercy of chance and greedy, selfish human nature.
did you get your flu shot yet?
I don't see how not believing in god puts me at the mercy of chance and human nature, and I don't see how your belief frees you from chance and human nature. We are still both here for the time being. Your god has no effect on the world.

I don't get flu shots, but after talking with your slimy ass I might have to get one as a precaution.

Albuquerque, NM

#660435 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know that when you point a finger at someone else you have 3 pointing back at you?:)
You do believe that the "laying of hands" on someone heals them, right?

I'm trying to heal you.

Is it working yet?

Location hidden

#660436 Sep 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmedinejad always acknowledged the holocaust anyway. He just focussed on holocaust facts, while the rest of the west is indoctrinated to believe any old crap under the holocaust banner, from human soap to shrunken head ornaments and mattresses from Jewish hair without any evidence at all.
You are the one with holocaust belief here. Not I. I stick to holocaust facts. You are the fundamentalist here.
The important thing to remember is that hitler was a fundamentally good man who got a little carried away. In fact, we could learn a lot from him if we could overlook his minor transgressions. He had a masterful understanding of supply line logistics, for instance, particularly concerning fragile cargo. And history has truly spat upon his memory - I mean, he only oversaw the systematic murder of millions of people - but 6 million jews and millions of others? Of course not. He wasn't a monster for goodness sakes.

Albuquerque, NM

#660437 Sep 25, 2013
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bible DOES answer many of the questions scientists cannot.
If you believe it does, you've been duped.
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we here on earth?
Sumerians say we were seeded here.
Incas say we were seeded here.
Hopis say we were seeded here.
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
What is our purpose?
To love one another and be a peacful society and community.

You aren't helping by posting things that praise the division of society - claiming religious views are more important than others.

Is this your purpose? And please answer with your own mind, and not quote "I've come not to.....etc...etc....."
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this all there is?
Actually, if you really have pondered this questions, it would have caused you to do different research. Research that should involve the following:
The formation of the universe.
String Theory
The theory of evolution
The process a solar system forms
Societies in antiquity that had beliefs.
Why Abraham came from Ur - which was Sumerian in origin.
and many other topics.....

Have you?
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created everything?
and many others...
Good question. One question that man cannot answer quite yet, but for some reason, you think that certain men could, all the while, you still ask it.

If you were honest, you would try to determine where "God" specifically states and calls out those "specially inspired" people, and find out why they were the only ones who received this information. IMO - since you seem to portray a so-called "Christian", why do you only believe in less than six of the original 13 Apostles, and only believing in a portion of what Jesus taught?

Well?
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
I say its better to live believe in something better after death then to be unsure.

Okay. It is comforting to believe this, huh?
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus I'm a witness that praying to God really does have results.

REALLY? Cool, then you would have no objections with participating in a prayer experiment I've devised to test your "actualities". Do you want to participate?

IMO - I don't think any prayers were answered, but YOU and your actions and decisions, actually caused what you beleive had come to fruition by "God" was really done through acts of your own - Self.

Shall we begin? I would like to convey the "rules" and requirements of said experiment.

Anytime you are ready, just let me know, you can find me here in this forum and the "RCC is the True Church" forum.

K? Looking forward to it!
sanctified wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING that I have asked God for has come to pass :) So I know he exists not from observation but from experience
And you have proof of these "receipts" - video? Eye witnesses? Articles written about you and your miraculous acceptances? Anything other than your just your word can help. You do have something, right?

Thanks for posting!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#660438 Sep 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. I didn't make any mention of you or anyone, but you immediately grabbed the hat and put it on hey. Haha :)
What is very sad, is that you do not even see just how fundie you are on this topic. Charles Darwin was a racist, and ultimately became a Christian hater and anti-theist. But you and I, as men of science and evidence, do not get distracted by that stuff. We look at his research and his findings and we support what he stated and ultimately today it is mostly proven true. What do the fundies do? They fixate on his racism and anti-theism and dismiss his findings based on his character.
Now let's look at this holocaust issue. I do not care that David Irving, Ernst Zundel and David Cole are pro-German, and Zundel is a Neo-Nazi and Irving is anti-Zionist, and Cole is an ex-Jew, an atheist. What I do care about, is their research and their evidence. I am a man of science and evidence. Their character is besides the point.
But where do you fall on this issue? You fall in the fundie camp. Your argument in this post is basically that since these guys are anti-Jewish supremacy and Neo-Nazis, therefore their research is null and void. Zundel by the way, is a pacifist. Cole is an ex-Jew. His race and culture is still Jewish. Irving talks a lot about problems amongst the Jews, that many of them are greedy. That is no crime. We are free to talk about the problems with Muslims and Christians and atheists here. But why not with the Jews?
It's become a sacred taboo indoctrinated into children in American schools. The number of Jews who died in Auschwitz has been revised from 4 million to 1.2 million. Who was it revised by? Not holocaust deniers or revisionists. It was revised by holocaust believers. What is the implication of this drastic change? It means that 3 million Jews died, not 6 million. But what is taught in American schools? What is taught in American holocaust museums? The magic sacred 6 million!
Open your eyes. This holocaust, though still highly tragic, has been exaggerated on a massive scale, all to the benefit of Zionists and the Zionist regime. It has become a sacred cow and the only belief that we MUST believe under western law. American tax money goes to Israel as pity money all in the name of this exaggerated tragedy.$40000 per year per Jew in Israel. How much does the U.S. government spend per capita on its own people?
I do not fall in any category , the courts found him guilty of telling lies and promoting hate speeches.
I base my opinion on that, but it was also my opinion that no one should be jailed for these things.

As far as any revised figures , you made a claim but presented no evidence. I don't have any estimates of the Jews killed at Auschwitz. But if this is true which it maybe I dunno, you should have included a link to your statement. I know many people died from disease and starvation, and many of them maybe counted in WW2 death counts. But I also see that Hitler is mostly responsible for this because He is responsible for starting the war that made these conditions possible.

I do not delude myself into propaganda, but you denied people were even gassed to death. A point that was proven long ago and admitted by the Germans who did it.

And as far as us giving the Jews money it will stop real quick when Washington is no longer able to pay it's own bills. I'm not in favor of this giving to them, or the giving of arms to the rebels in Syria. A major contradiction with Obama gun control and the UN small arms treaty.
The world run by jack assed liars and elitists. They all need to go starting with our cheap puppet in charge.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#660439 Sep 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah man. You're a true rebel - belonging to the majority religion must be tough.
And did you really just compare me to hitler because of a harmless joke? I know you have a persecution complex and all, but goodness.
"the majority religion...."

LOL! the majority (including gaytheists) may be religious, but few go on to follow in Jesus' footsteps:

"unless you hate your parents, wife, sons and daughters and even your own life, you cannot be My disciple" Jesus

try that on for size, bub!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#660440 Sep 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see how not believing in god puts me at the mercy of chance and human nature, and I don't see how your belief frees you from chance and human nature. We are still both here for the time being. Your god has no effect on the world.
I don't get flu shots, but after talking with your slimy ass I might have to get one as a precaution.
lol - by all means get a flu shot if you believe it will help you!

Jesus changed EVERYTHING - we just need to believe Him and walk in this world accordingly....

Location hidden

#660441 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the majority religion...."
LOL! the majority (including gaytheists) may be religious, but few go on to follow in Jesus' footsteps:
"unless you hate your parents, wife, sons and daughters and even your own life, you cannot be My disciple" Jesus
try that on for size, bub!
Yeah... I don't really find self hate and mental flagellation admirable or spiritually fulfilling... so no.

“The Bible is no science book”

Location hidden

#660442 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me but I'M THE ONE who has been given authority on earth to shut lying spirits up by the SWORD OF THE WORD.....
You have not been given any authority to do anything. You think that because you are a Christian, that you can TAKE authority, but it just does not work that way. Preach til you are blue in the face and we still know you lie.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#660443 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my old friend who proceeded to be baptised a few months later loves to tell the story as well!
BUT - these pearls weren't meant for swine to trample.....
Of course, kitten...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660444 Sep 25, 2013
Say what you want to say.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#660445 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>1 night a cpl years after i became a Christian, i felt compelled to go to my old stomping grounds to see if there were any friends who i could share the gospel with. parked my car and as i was crossing the street to go to my destination, i saw a person's silluette sitting in a parked car. there was a familiarity there so i spoke the name i thought it might be. the old friend replied "what are yo doing here". i told him that i came to share the gospel. to that he said "you have to be kidding me! i never come here anymore, but my wife just left me and my world caved in and i came here to think and just got done asking God to give me a sign that He's here!"

i could go on and on....
Just go.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#660446 Sep 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Ahmedinejad always acknowledged the holocaust anyway. He just focussed on holocaust facts, while the rest of the west is indoctrinated to believe any old crap under the holocaust banner, from human soap to shrunken head ornaments and mattresses from Jewish hair without any evidence at all.

Really?

I haven't even studied it. I only know the generally known facts.

You assume way to much.

You shouldn't do that.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660447 Sep 25, 2013
One Piece anime

Sanji (to a girl): hi Swan!
Swan or Xuan (my human father)
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660448 Sep 25, 2013
maybe coincidence
forget it
forget it

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#660449 Sep 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you will not admit that the Bible is not clear and that you do not know. You are hoping Jesus didn't say to kill his enemies. You do not even know if Jesus ever actually existed.
Can you think of any reason that I should trust you to tell me about Jesus, the Bible and God? Please do not post any lame apologetics.
Sounds like you're making lots of assumptions Alan.

When did I say "I hope Jesus didn't say to kill his enemies.."?
I specifically said that he DID NOT say it. I was very specific.

When did I say that "I do not even know if Jesus existed?"
I have always specifically claimed that he did.

Now pay attention Alan........
you asked if there is a reason that you should trust me to tell you about Jesus....

Here's the Answer....Ready?.... paying attention?.....concentrate.... focus.....(Al makes eye contact with Alan)

"Sure...!"

there you have it.....

no apologetics. Just a clear and concise answer.
Did you get that....?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min yon 3,192
White Race Is Being Wiped Out 15 min More Truth 1
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 17 min More Truth 14
The Rise Of Al Qaeda; ISIS Or ISIL; The One Wor... 21 min More Truth 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min Rosa_Winkel 227,993
FACEBOOK versus TOPIX 42 min geisha 3
private money lender in glasgow/south lanarkshi... (Feb '13) 52 min bob 75
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,912
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 543,290
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr Always4Fun13 169

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••