Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
based on your own words, you refuse putting your trust/faith in God, but instead direct it towards yourself and the scoffers.
you've very obviously made a moral choice, as have i. i'm alright with it; no need to hate and compete, friend:)
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anything more revolting than the saccharine, holier than thou types?
The best thing about you is that every so often your act breaks down, and you find yourself begging anonymous avatars for a threesome. Glorious.
LMAO!! Ain't *that* the truth!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn. Your spiritual wholeness is really making me reconsider this whole atheism thing. How do I become more like you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the things that are impossible with man are only possible with God.
please...don't worship me, i am but a man like yo...er...well like other REAL men like myself....;)
You're not a man of *any* kind, you're a pezzo di stronzo who lies to strangers, steals from his boss, and cheats on his wife while claiming to be forgiven by jeebus.

I have more respect for a pile of vomit, left behind in an alley by a homeless alcoholic, than I do for you.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible itself is a clear study of people "deliberately twisting" and "omitting things purposely to deceive".
To me it's clever irony to use the bible to disprove the bible.
It has already been done with the battle between the Old Testament and New Testament.
"Allen" is not the problem, the bible is with all its contradictions and paradoxes and ironies.
You would love Thomas Paine's "Age of Reason." He did the same thing two hundred years ago. As a result, he's the only one of the Founding Fathers to be pretty much forgotten, even though it was *he* who originally coined the phrase "United States of America." All because he dared to figuratively pull down the pants of the bible to expose it for what it really is--a book of lies.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
How very christian of you; I'm sure your "jesus" approves.
You are filth.
<quoted text>
You are filth. No wonder you're a christian.
Honestly, I want to see you be brave.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious how this waaaaaack@ss blows up irony meters all over the place!
"racist rapper studying 'africanology'". Ironic.
"GAYtheistic genocide" Ironic.
Another person who shot his/her feet so much that they're so full of lead that they're slowly being pulled down to the hell they're sending other people to!
The irony here is so rich it's overpowering.
Is it possible to have an irony overload?
Oh yes. I'm convinced that one of these days one of these idiots is going to cause a universe ending paradox.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Was referring to the christian attitude that god means their god and only their god.
<quoted text>
Is English not your primary language, or are you too stupid to figure it out without being spoon-fed an explanation? Your desire to hate has really kicked the shit out of your ability to think.
I wasn't sure if I had just imagined many christians insisting that god means the christian god and nothing else.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey Double Fine.

I'm in the mood to talk football.

I know van Persie was a missout, but....

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>...the satan that your god CREATED?
It takes REAL evil to be able to create it.
So why did your evil god create satan?
Sorry, I am not a Christian. I do speak Christianese.

"If you want to communicate with someone, you should have a language in common."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
The executioners (Roman Government) as well as the Religious ruling elite did not see Jesus as God. They saw him as just a common man stirring up trouble, and as threat to their way of doing "business" That's why there is no mention or records of his execution vs anybody else's.
Yet, it is recorded in the Gospels. There is much information that is recorded in the Gospels that were not recorded in Roman or Jewish records.
Apparently, it was important enough for the writers of the gospels to record it because they saw him as much more than a common man and a trouble maker. They saw him as the Son of God.
an so important as to take 40 years before writing of the event.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
this is off waaasssuuup's facebook page...he posted a picture of himself
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/bell...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>you using "Drinking Draino" as an analogy is wrong. Why don't I see you drinking Draino? After all science and medicine are advanced enough to save you if you drink it. Yet you don't drink it.
You berate my faith yet I call into question yours.
religitards have faith

Rational skeptics evaluate

faith in not a path to knowledge
faith is a path to delusion.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't sure if I had just imagined many christians insisting that god means the christian god and nothing else.
That's how they see it; bible god is *the* only god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
an so important as to take 40 years before writing of the event.
We have to remember that Jesus died around 30. For 40 years, there's no written gospel of his life, until after the revolt. During that time, we have very little in the way of written records within Christianity. Our first writer in the New Testament is Paul, and his first letter is dated around 50 to 52, still a good 20 years after Jesus, himself. But it appears that in between the death of Jesus and the writing of the first gospel, Mark, that they clearly relying on oral tradition. They're passing on the tradition of what happened to Jesus, what he stood for and what he did, orally, by telling it and retelling it.

Eventually, notes are written, gathered and compared to the oral tradition and then eventually combined into what we read today.

Yup, it took them awhile.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm with you now! she's really nothing more than your dime-a-dozen dumb, rascist rapper, only she's considered 'brilliant' among 'those folks' cuz she can read and write and has more than just a GED in applied africanology;)
The excerpt that my professor insisted on us reading showed the woman was proud to vandalize an old lady's personal, family heirlooms out of racist hatred. She was quite proud of herself for being so vindictive to someone who had never done her any personal harm. I have zero respect for cowards who victimize the elderly.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
good stuff! i've had a dozen or so things like that happen to me in my lifetime and probaly many more that i was too morally dull to realize
I was vengeful and zen shyt happened.

lol

Actually, that wasn't the first eerie thing to happen to me. There was one when I was six, though I didn't understand how bizarre it was until two decades later, after reminiscing about it with my mom.

I suspect that many other people have had similar experiences in their past but tend to keep them to themselves for fear of the mockery of those who haven't dealt with the same thing.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/16/do-you-believe-...

Although, it does look as if people are getting over their shyness to relate now that they see how common it is.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what would be your answer then to the delay of the writing down of the Gospels?
Yep, the Jews are big fans of oral history.

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/holocaustsurv...

They have history "with" expunging other's personal data and with "being" erased themselves by fellow Jews. You just can't trust anybody when they hate your message enough to try and erase that it OR you ever existed.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to remember that Jesus died around 30. For 40 years, there's no written gospel of his life, until after the revolt. During that time, we have very little in the way of written records within Christianity. Our first writer in the New Testament is Paul, and his first letter is dated around 50 to 52, still a good 20 years after Jesus, himself. But it appears that in between the death of Jesus and the writing of the first gospel, Mark, that they clearly relying on oral tradition. They're passing on the tradition of what happened to Jesus, what he stood for and what he did, orally, by telling it and retelling it.
Eventually, notes are written, gathered and compared to the oral tradition and then eventually combined into what we read today.
The Jewish priests wanted Jesus dead for trying to interfere in their temple profits and it was only reasonable that they would try to keep anything from being written about him that would support his Messianic claim.

They have done this with others that they consider as Pretenders to the Messianic Throne...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Messiah_c... ;

...excusing the censorship as rightful embarrassment over delusional zealots.

Strange how they describe a messiah in their religious tomes but aren't terribly keen on accepting anybody as the "one".

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Rational Skeptic, I do not "believe" anything, and I certainly do not "BELIEVE IN THE HOLOCAUST."
You mean --- "do I think it happened"
I see that (especially) at times of war nations exaggerate the deeds and dangers of the opponent. During the time of the recent conflict in Bosnia, I listened to the broadcasts from my country. I compared the reports during the conflict to those reports after the conflict. In short, I found that the reporting during the conflict was exaggerated at a rate of approx 10 to 1.
If this is a yard stick then "I" would expect the Jewish deaths during the holocaust to be in the order of 600,000. I would also think that the level of atocracy need be adjusted by that same 10:1.
I am not trained in history (or politics) you should ask a professional
Well at least you are consistent. There are many other atheists here who pride themselves stating they are skeptical about belief and faith and religion and religious brainwashing. But talk about the holocaust, they are rabidly fundie and believe in even the most absurd of holocaust myths with no evidence at all.

You think religious indoctrination is bad. Have a look at the holocaust brainwashing done at public schools, then you'll see true childhood indoctrination. Religion is out of politics in the west, yet atheists are still dreading and fearing the possibility of its return. Yet many don't see anything wrong with the fact that stating disbelief in the absurd myths related to the holocaust is punishable by imprisonment for year. So much for free speech.

One can believe or disbelieve anything one wants in the west, but the one thing that everyone MUST believe under threat of criminalisation, is the Holocaust. And the more absurd things one believes in the holocaust, the more they are to be admired and hero-worshipped.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you are consistent. There are many other atheists here who pride themselves stating they are skeptical about belief and faith and religion and religious brainwashing. But talk about the holocaust, they are rabidly fundie and believe in even the most absurd of holocaust myths with no evidence at all.
You think religious indoctrination is bad. Have a look at the holocaust brainwashing done at public schools, then you'll see true childhood indoctrination. Religion is out of politics in the west, yet atheists are still dreading and fearing the possibility of its return. Yet many don't see anything wrong with the fact that stating disbelief in the absurd myths related to the holocaust is punishable by imprisonment for year. So much for free speech.
One can believe or disbelieve anything one wants in the west, but the one thing that everyone MUST believe under threat of criminalisation, is the Holocaust. And the more absurd things one believes in the holocaust, the more they are to be admired and hero-worshipped.
Nice... projection and denial rolled into a straw man. The most ironic words were the possible punishment of people in Europe for denying it.
But there was a bigger reason for punishing your dismal fictitious story writer. It wads his rallying of Nazis with his hate speech
that was worse than his denial. Your thinking that people are indoctrinating school kids , is a dirty play for a score. One that is so far removed from truth, it reeks of something sinister inside you. I can say with emphasis on the truly, that....
The Holocaust truly was a horrible and shameful event in history.

You do however deserve a consolation prize, No one should be ever imprisoned and forced to pay fines for denial. That is the work of Zionists, and a crime against human rights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
completely unreliable if it were real.
and it is not, which is very easy to understand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

414 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 224,516
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Mandela 115,492
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min Student 38,479
more instagram followers (Dec '13) 1 hr Emma Hester 7
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 1 hr Lil-Sis33 301
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 533,294
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 242
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr The Awakener 172,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••