Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#660751 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think that if there was a God and it knocked up a virgin so it could be born in the flesh here on earth, that someone would have noticed but no one did. So Christians being Christian altered ancient texts by inserting mention of Jesus into them.
And still Christians want us to accept them as credible. They just don't get it.
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
God screwed a little girl to give birth to himself so he could kill himself to make himself happy.
"Christianity: Because you're so awful, you made God kill himself."

And then they wonder why we don't believe it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#660752 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>"We" is a ploy they use to insinuate ownership/dominion of Topix...
Clear case of projection.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
unless of course the "we" is you and me cuz i think we've bonded to that point in our 'relationship' and i hope you do too;)
Bonded like sh*t and p*ss. You'll *really* be bonded when he shoves his little p*sser up your little sh*tter.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#660753 Sep 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
is it unethical to take sexual advantage of a retard even if they're hot?.....
You think you're hot?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#660754 Sep 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:...
Blow it out your azz along with that drippy rainbow condom.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there she goes again with the deragotry sodomy remarks!
It's his own fault; he earned them. I hold you fundies responsible for your own actions.

You just don't get that, do you?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#660755 Sep 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Says the hypocrite who lies to strangers on Topix, steals from his boss, and cheats on his wife, and indulges in pure, hubristic narcissism by claiming some "godly authority" to "bind spirits" and...
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Aaasssuuup the Exorcist!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
<quoted text>
Judging by your posts here, you obviously turned *that* "gift" down.
<quoted text>
You mean *you* have. Maybe you should try a laxative to loosen up your mind.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes my bapticostal/wiccan/whatever cyber spouse pointing her self-righteous and critical finger at me again....:-(
If you don't want me to comment on your stupidity, don't post your stupidity.
mideastNews

AOL

#660757 Sep 27, 2013

Prophetic word given to PM Netanyahu & ISRAEL --

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660758 Sep 27, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Did any of those guys start world spanning religions that directly influence modern life?
I'm not asking for a legal paper trail. That would be unreasonable. Just a piece of non interpolated non biblical evidence.
Also, I do not outright deny his existence. The existence of christianity alone is decently strong evidence that *something* or *someone* happened around that time period - I'm just not completely sold that it was a man named jesus.
None of the other messiah wannebees listed managed a world class following but it wasn't for lack of trying. So being believed by many of the locals in his (Jesus')era is grounds for erasure? My, aren't you the bigoted one. Your hatred is unreasonable considering he was the only Messiah claimant who told people to love their neighbors as much as themselves, to forgive endlessly and turn the other cheek. You can't blame Jesus for flawed followers of Christianity.

Do you blame the Buddha for the fkups who practice Buddism? Every ideology, including atheism, has its fair share of idiots.

"Decently strong?" Try "obvious".

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#660759 Sep 27, 2013
mideastNews wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rc_N_lmznCcXX
Spam.

Location hidden

#660760 Sep 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

"Forever?"
Religion hasn't been around nearly as long as mankind has been around. I'm not surprised you don't know that.
Since recorded history, it has, nutjob.

Which means people were practicing the rituals before they learned to read and write.

Please do try and prove that there were no religious thoughts in the minds of men before the written word. You can't.

Location hidden

#660761 Sep 27, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
look like i talk too much
confusing reality with fiction
just trying to get God's message out
You don't talk too much, but you do "talk" funny.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#660762 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>None of the other messiah wannebees listed managed a world class following but it wasn't for lack of trying. So being believed by many of the locals in his (Jesus')era is grounds for erasure? My, aren't you the bigoted one. Your hatred is unreasonable considering he was the only Messiah claimant who told people to love their neighbors as much as themselves, to forgive endlessly and turn the other cheek. You can't blame Jesus for flawed followers of Christianity.
Do you blame the Buddha for the fkups who practice Buddism? Every ideology, including atheism, has its fair share of idiots.
This post doesn't sound like you, nano.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#660763 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Since recorded history, it has, nutjob.
Which means people were practicing the rituals before they learned to read and write.
Please do try and prove that there were no religious thoughts in the minds of men before the written word. You can't.
This one does.

:)

Location hidden

#660764 Sep 27, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>"Modern-day country folk" don't have a paper trail? The largest consumers of government aid have the largest paper trail.
The link I showed earlier mentioned country folk from Afghanistan who had no legal, birth or death certificates. I'm sorry you have trouble following a line of thought.

Here's more country folk who are off the ID grid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sou...

Maybe you would like to disparage their existence once they die off?

Location hidden

#660765 Sep 27, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>You're quite dense. If the bones in the ossuary can be somehow linked to a historical Jesus it invalidates the supernatural tomb story. Isn't it curious how we will be stuck to deal with your polluted and polluting remains while Magic Jesus somehow needed to take his with him?
The subject was NOT the bones, deadwood.

Location hidden

#660766 Sep 27, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no, no, no. You whined about him name calling and then proceeded to call him names. That is the distinction, you mindless, childish hypocrite.
You have already called him names and attacked his character. Numerous times. You're an idiot. That's where you stand.
Al has "turned the other cheek" many times, there IS a limit that most will stop at...

...but you already knew that, why else the constant abuse, hypocrite?

Railing at someone a million times and then howling when they vent back, once, only proves how lame you are.

Location hidden

#660767 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely said, but I am not convinced that the arising of humanity in this biosphere is an incredibly unlikely event. It seems that the possibility for the existence of a being such as ourselves existed from the first few moments after what we call the big bang.
You don't understand physics if you believe that.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660768 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>None of the other messiah wannebees listed managed a world class following but it wasn't for lack of trying. So being believed by many of the locals in his (Jesus')era is grounds for erasure? My, aren't you the bigoted one. Your hatred is unreasonable considering he was the only Messiah claimant who told people to love their neighbors as much as themselves, to forgive endlessly and turn the other cheek. You can't blame Jesus for flawed followers of Christianity.
What are you talking about? What hate? What about my comment was hateful?

"Being believed by many of the locals is grounds for erasure?" What? And how am I being bigoted? I said that there is no good historical evidence for jesus outside of the bible and a few sketchy sources.

I'm not "blaming jesus" for anything, I don't know why you went off on that tangent - of course every ideology has its fair share of idiots - however the only problem is that christianity does not begin and end with jesus. There's lots of nasty stuff in there that many people use to justify hateful behavior.

And sure, it's obvious that something happened 2000 years ago. But if you mean to say that the existence of christianity alone is evidence of jesus's existence and/or divinity, you also have to extend that logic to every single other religion.

Location hidden

#660769 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you never present any evidence for the existence of Jesus?
Is it because outside the four Gospels there is none? Yes! So far every single non-biblical source mentioning Jesus has been shown to be a fake.
Every one of these men existed...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_... ;

You might want to take a minute and ask yourself why it's so important to you to try to deny only one of them his place in history.
Shaddup

United States

#660770 Sep 27, 2013
mideastNews wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rc_N_lmznCcXX
I'm sleeping
And right in the middle of a good dream
When all at once I wake up
From something that keeps knockin' at my brain.
Before I go insane
I hold my pillow to my head
And spring up in my bed
Screaming out the words I dread:
"I think I love you!"

This morning
I woke up with this feeling
I didn't know how to deal with
And so I just decided to myself
I'd hide it to myself and never talk about it
And didn't I go and shout it
When you walked into the room.
"I think I love you!"

I think I love you.
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for.

I think I love you.
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
That I've never felt this way.

wwwwhhhh

I don't know what I'm up against.
I don't know what it's all about.
I got so much to think about.

Hey, I think I love you.
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for.

I think I love you.
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
That I've never felt this way.

Believe me,
You really don't have to worry.
I only want to make you happy
And if you say,
"Hey, go away," I will
But I think better still,
I'd better stay around and love you.
Do you think I have a case?
Let me ask you to your face:
Do you think you love me?

I think I love you.
I think I love you.
I think I love you.
I think I love you.
I think I love you.
I think I love you.
I think I love you.
I think I love you.
I think I love you.
Shaddup

United States

#660771 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The link I showed earlier mentioned country folk from Afghanistan who had no legal, birth or death certificates. I'm sorry you have trouble following a line of thought.
Here's more country folk who are off the ID grid.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sou...
Maybe you would like to disparage their existence once they die off?
Actually, your post had no link and just expressed 'modern, country folk,.' Them be the biggest consumers of welfare in these 50 states. In other words, doc-u-men-tarianented. Back pedal all you want to Asia, you seething ball of hate, but, er, uh, fail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Darwins Stepchild 29,278
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 637,798
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min bad bob 181,922
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Memorial Day Sock 618,224
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min Not religious 44,204
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr pusherman 3,553
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 2 hr exex 39
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web