Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660812 Sep 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many times" does not make it Nanonuts. Jesus demands sinless perfection at all times; EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do you really want to say it is OK to only be a Christ-insanity-ist on Sundays while the rest of the week you behave worse than everyone else?
Why do you refuse to understand that the non-theists are responding to you? You are the first cause. We are responding to your bad behaviour, your and your fellow Christ-insanity-ists for the last 2,000 years.
It is your side which started the problem by telling us we are all going to hell, or killing us by burning us alive at the stake for questioning your beliefs. It is your side that asks and receives a tax free status making the rest of us subsidize your stupid fraudulent religion.
So stop pretending you are the victim here when you are the aggressor.
But yet you have a a free unlimited pass to be rude, vile and insulting because you do not believe in God. Is that it?

Because you are an Atheist, no moral rules apply to you and you can do as you wish right?

I'm simply talking about your character. It needs work. Lots of it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#660813 Sep 28, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
anyway I could be delusional.
My brain keeps flipping out.
I am having it good so the world could be a peaceful place.
Dude, you're a Poe. We get it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#660814 Sep 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Waassuupp doesn't think, if he did he would discover his religion is too full of contradictions to trust it to tell him about anything.
Waaasssuuup is a friggin' idiot.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660815 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
prove that there is no god
The burden of proof is on you to prove that there *is* one.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660816 Sep 28, 2013
ignore the last two posts.
Odin is cool
orgy is nice

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660817 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
Oh gawd, another Christ-insanity-ist clone with a 3rd grade English comprehension, crawled out of the woodwork.

That "sentence" makes you look really really stupid and you are so stupid you don't even know how stupid it shows you to be.

But aside from all of that, I will be happy to prove that your invented God does not exist and I will be happy to do so right after you are finished presenting all of your evidence that such an impossibility does
exist.

I really want to post my conclusive, irrefutable, concrete evidence but I won't until one of the "simple minded" first presents their evidence for the existence of God.

Location hidden

#660818 Sep 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you have a a free unlimited pass to be rude, vile and insulting because you do not believe in God. Is that it?
Because you are an Atheist, no moral rules apply to you and you can do as you wish right?
I'm simply talking about your character. It needs work. Lots of it.
Does it say "Reverend Alan's behaviour" at the top of your screen? It says "Prove there's a God" at the top of my screen.

I am not rude, vile and insulting because I do not believe your God doesn't exist, I am responding in kind to the level of nonsense that you continue to bring to this discussion, including this post that I am responding to Al.

You don't play fair, you refuse to deal with the discussion and you make up problems to deal with instead. And you then expect me to be all polite with warm fuzzy feelings kind of language.

Ain't gonna happen.

When you get off your Christ-insanity high horse and want to have a real conversation where you answer questions honestly I will respond in kind. If you keep doing what you have been doing don't expect anything differently from me.

It is a complete waste of everyone's time when you compile your little ditties trying to make me look unprofessional, it just proves that I have backed you into a corner and you can't find any way to escape.

There is no God, it is a fact if there was a God then Jesus' words would be true. They are not.

There are 33,820 Christian denominations or similar distinct organizations worldwide, yet we have Jesus words as follows:

John 10:16 And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd.

You and the other Christ-insanity-ists prove that Jesus is a lying moron.

Now go ahead and attack me instead of admitting that Jesus is wrong, there are 33,800 flocks and each with their own shepherd, world wide.

Can you explain how Jesus could be so stupid as to have said something so ridiculous? If Jesus said that he has no understanding of human beings. And Jesus is supposed to be God. How can God lack such basic knowledge of the madness of humanity? How Al how?

Location hidden

#660819 Sep 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup is a friggin' idiot.
I think it is important to constantly point out the limited intelligence of the average pew warmer as a warning to anyone considering Christ-insanity unless they are a con-artist and just want to rob the pew warming rubes.

Waaasssuuuppp is not the only one but he is one of the worst. Good post Kaitlin.

Location hidden

#660820 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The burden of proof is on you to prove that there *is* one.
The fact that he would post what he did proves he is not the brightest bulb in the candelabra, although I am sure he believes himself to be clever and we are all going to say,'oh golly gee you sure stumped us with that one.' What an idiot he was to write that.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660821 Sep 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it say "Reverend Alan's behaviour" at the top of your screen? It says "Prove there's a God" at the top of my screen.
I am not rude, vile and insulting because I do not believe your God doesn't exist, I am responding in kind to the level of nonsense that you continue to bring to this discussion, including this post that I am responding to Al.
You don't play fair, you refuse to deal with the discussion and you make up problems to deal with instead. And you then expect me to be all polite with warm fuzzy feelings kind of language.
Ain't gonna happen.
When you get off your Christ-insanity high horse and want to have a real conversation where you answer questions honestly I will respond in kind. If you keep doing what you have been doing don't expect anything differently from me.
It is a complete waste of everyone's time when you compile your little ditties trying to make me look unprofessional, it just proves that I have backed you into a corner and you can't find any way to escape.
There is no God, it is a fact if there was a God then Jesus' words would be true. They are not.
There are 33,820 Christian denominations or similar distinct organizations worldwide, yet we have Jesus words as follows:
John 10:16 And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd.
You and the other Christ-insanity-ists prove that Jesus is a lying moron.
Now go ahead and attack me instead of admitting that Jesus is wrong, there are 33,800 flocks and each with their own shepherd, world wide.
Can you explain how Jesus could be so stupid as to have said something so ridiculous? If Jesus said that he has no understanding of human beings. And Jesus is supposed to be God. How can God lack such basic knowledge of the madness of humanity? How Al how?
Your inability to act civil is making you mad huh?

Alan said:
"I am not rude, vile and insulting because I do not believe your God doesn't exist, I am responding in kind..."

Al said: You don't like it, don't respond. But your vile nature prevents you from stopping. That's why your're mad.

Alan said: You don't play fair..."
Al said: "Waaaaahhhh!"

Alan said: "It is a complete waste of everyone's time when you compile your little ditties trying to make me look unprofessional.."
Al said: those were your words I reposted,if it makes you look unprofessional, then stop shooting yourself in the foot.

Alan said: "I have backed you into a corner and you can't find any way to escape."
Al said: in your dreams potato chip. You really are a legend in your own mind.

Alan said: "Can you explain how Jesus could be so stupid as to have said something so ridiculous?"
Al said: John 13:34? "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
Is that why you're so twisted and angry Alan? That's beyound your ability?
Alan:"Ain't gonna happen."
Al: I thought so....

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#660823 Sep 28, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gawd, another Christ-insanity-ist clone with a 3rd grade English comprehension, crawled out of the woodwork.
That "sentence" makes you look really really stupid and you are so stupid you don't even know how stupid it shows you to be.
But aside from all of that, I will be happy to prove that your invented God does not exist and I will be happy to do so right after you are finished presenting all of your evidence that such an impossibility does
exist.
I really want to post my conclusive, irrefutable, concrete evidence but I won't until one of the "simple minded" first presents their evidence for the existence of God.
We get a couple of those a week.
They all seem to think that they're original. And brilliant.

Clearest demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect anyone could ask.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#660824 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
Excellent question. Of course I could say the reverse, but I am not that kind of ignorant (can't think of the proper word) critter,as (BTW- all humans are critters (my opinion). I really, in my short life, am not obeying any supernatural law(s). If "your god" will present himself to me, I may change my persona. Until that time, I am a freethinker. Give me evidence to the contrary, which is what I want.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660825 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent question.
It was neither excellent nor a question. It was a veiled concession. He can't prove his god and you can't prove yours, so instead of admitting it you clowns try to flip the question by stating, "Prove there isn't one."

It's as intellectually weak as you fundies relying on your little judgeit icons; you'll do just about *anything* to avoid thinking.

“The King of R&R”

Location hidden

#660826 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
<quoted text>
It was neither excellent nor a question. It was a veiled concession. He can't prove his god and you can't prove yours, so instead of admitting it you clowns try to flip the question by stating, "Prove there isn't one."
It's as intellectually weak as you fundies relying on your little judgeit icons; you'll do just about *anything* to avoid thinking.
So I am a Clown. And you are a worshipper of the cult of Satan. We both belong to a subdsidiary of the Main Event.

“The King of R&R”

Location hidden

#660827 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't call you a Prick, as females have not Pricks. Here is the best I can do - You be a NonEntity! How's that, satan worshipper?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660828 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am a Clown. And you are a worshipper of the cult of Satan. We both belong to a subdsidiary of the Main Event.
I'm not a christian, so I don't believe in your "satan." He's all yours. Enjoy.

If your god is real, then prove it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660829 Sep 28, 2013
geedunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't call you a Prick, as females have not Pricks. Here is the best I can do - You be a NonEntity! How's that, satan worshipper?
You can't prove your god, you refuse to admit it, you use the little judgeit icons as a substitute for thought, and now the best you can do is to wave your flaccid, impotent desire to call me a prick. How very christian of you.

I don't worship anything that lives inside of your twisted mind.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660830 Sep 28, 2013
putting all of the evidence together, they should be able to conclude that I am the second most important person "ever" EXISTED. Second only to omnipotent GOD. Why am I not in heaven but other humans are ? It's because other humans are toons. They don't exist.
They should stop coming together to do psychological attack on me now. Proofs right there. I should be getting free stuff that I am getting without any string attached. God helped me get those proofs together without prior knowledge from me. Obey God will.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660831 Sep 28, 2013
anything inferior to God is not meant to be worship by God. Even the Son of God get killed by humans.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660832 Sep 28, 2013
the problem is God is everybody, so they may not obey God's will and still be fine.

weird sounds in my room that are totally fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Star Wars 17,491
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min hojo 683,935
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,711
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 1 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 2 hr aldenmorgan737 3
Blindfolded, hands tied and forced to their kne... 3 hr Leave None Alive 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 4 hr andet1987 86
More from around the web