Prove there's a god.
Shaddup

United States

#660776 Sep 27, 2013
Really Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why He has done much better than that - he designed you so that your entire body heals itself - that is more miraculous than growing back an arm that had been cut off - but slice off a sliver of skin and it heals itself by replacing the skin - Man God is God and that is certainly not open for debate - see my answer to is there a god? Just ain't worth challenging this, and having to lose to see if you were right or if I was right - cause if I am right, then there IS ALSO A HELL!!!!
Entire body? Please demonstrate one cerebral cortex or spinal cord injury that has healed itself. Please demonstrate how a wound requiring 36 stitches from a trained physician is somehow analogous to regrowth of a limb.

Hell is a concept your child-abusing parents brainwashed you with. I apologize for them
Shaddup

United States

#660777 Sep 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan said:
"If you want to have a grown up conversation with me you have to start acting like a grown up and deal with questions instead of attacking the messenger."
Al said:----Acting like you??? a grown up?
I'm sure glad you acted like a grown up and didn't attack the messenger:
Alan said:
"All you religious nuts are child molesters at heart."
"Saying"I have tried to have a respectful conversation with you before and you shit on it."
"you are a Christian is the same thing as saying you are a stark raving mad lunatic"
"It just proves you are a moron."
"This means you are a moron."
"Have you stopped beating your wife?"
"These morons are really stupid"
"you are a waste of time."
"You are just another nasty example of a pew warming reprobate"
"Al really is an idiot, he really is!"
Alan.... You called me a hypocrite earlier,
by your own words prove yourself not just a liar but a TRUE hypocrite as shown by your words and actions.
You can say all you want and post all you want, but you have shown yourself to be the low, shallow and calloused individual that many of us see you as.
You attack Christianity and crow about how rightous and proper and intellectual it is to be an Atheist, but you do not display any of those qualities. And it's not because you are an Atheist that I say this, But I say this because you are a very flawed individual. Nothing more.
Al, you're a hypocritical mezza finnocio you've proven it with the one post you've deigned to respond blow it out your ass, Christian pervert. You've exposed yourself.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660778 Sep 27, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Wikipedia is your source for existence? You are not only angrier than I anticipated, you are even more stupid than infinitely imaginable.
Really? Wikipedia is totally acceptable as a reliable source to you when your creepy boss IANS uses it to back up his rants. Hypocrite.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#660779 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Since recorded history, it has, nutjob.
Then perhaps you should have said that instead of "forever," anal plug.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#660780 Sep 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>None of the other messiah wannebees listed managed a world class following but it wasn't for lack of trying. So being believed by many of the locals in his (Jesus')era is grounds for erasure? My, aren't you the bigoted one. Your hatred is unreasonable considering he was the only Messiah claimant who told people to love their neighbors as much as themselves, to forgive endlessly and turn the other cheek. You can't blame Jesus for flawed followers of Christianity.
Do you blame the Buddha for the fkups who practice Buddism? Every ideology, including atheism, has its fair share of idiots.
"Decently strong?" Try "obvious".
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? What hate? What about my comment was hateful?
Nano is the most hateful poster in all of Topix, and loves to project; he likes to accuse everyone else of being hateful.

Pay him no nevermind, he's just another fundie idiot who thinks those icons actually *mean* someting. He awards them because he's too lazy to think.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660782 Sep 28, 2013
If they put all the evidence together, God is saying that I am God family. God's honor is at risk over here. Those human bunch in heaven who are not declared by God (not even one tiniest bit of hint) to be God's family should stop forcing God to lose his honor by harming God's family.

Don't even try.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660783 Sep 28, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
If they put all the evidence together, God is saying that I am God family. God's honor is at risk over here. Those human bunch in heaven who are not declared by God (not even one tiniest bit of hint) to be God's family should stop forcing God to lose his honor by harming God's family.
Don't even try.
maybe i am delusional
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660785 Sep 28, 2013
Those human bunch in power, Odin, orgies freaks and all that shit, could be a real pain. They are the enemies of God. People like me who have to reborn over and over again for infinite of times will always be suffering pain and torture by them. Jesus suffered the same thing in those bunch hand. Those bunch are the real masterminds behind Jesus death, not the inferior common humans, who were merely puppets. If they believe in rebirth to infinite times, I guaranteed they will be reborn as inferior humans who will suffer in the hands of the superior evil bunch who may do evil things such a torture and forcing gay sex on the reborn people. God is not in heaven, but is in an eternal prison of darkness. He won't make you king. He will make you a slave, and the king claiming himself God will torture and force gay sex on you.
Shaddup

United States

#660786 Sep 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Wikipedia is totally acceptable as a reliable source to you when your creepy boss IANS uses it to back up his rants. Hypocrite.
What is an IANS? I have no boss. You are very strange and have zero refutation to any challenge to your ridiculous, specious claims. Ignorance can not be bliss for you would then be happy.
Shaddup

United States

#660787 Sep 28, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
Those human bunch in power, Odin, orgies freaks and all that shit, could be a real pain. They are the enemies of God. People like me who have to reborn over and over again for infinite of times will always be suffering pain and torture by them. Jesus suffered the same thing in those bunch hand. Those bunch are the real masterminds behind Jesus death, not the inferior common humans, who were merely puppets. If they believe in rebirth to infinite times, I guaranteed they will be reborn as inferior humans who will suffer in the hands of the superior evil bunch who may do evil things such a torture and forcing gay sex on the reborn people. God is not in heaven, but is in an eternal prison of darkness. He won't make you king. He will make you a slave, and the king claiming himself God will torture and force gay sex on you.
I remember my first beer.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660788 Sep 28, 2013
I could be wrong.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660789 Sep 28, 2013
Tell me how is God is in heaven when he is everywhere and thus in prison. God, being everywhere and in control of the human world, must be either be time-independent teleporting all over the place or is as big as the universe and is stuck in place. The logical choice is, he is stuck in place and is not in heaven. And why should God going to give you heaven in your afterlife if God is not in heaven?
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660790 Sep 28, 2013
anyway I could be delusional.
My brain keeps flipping out.
I am having it good so the world could be a peaceful place.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660791 Sep 28, 2013
Really Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why He has done much better than that - he designed you so that your entire body heals itself - that is more miraculous than growing back an arm that had been cut off - but slice off a sliver of skin and it heals itself by replacing the skin - Man God is God and that is certainly not open for debate - see my answer to is there a god? Just ain't worth challenging this, and having to lose to see if you were right or if I was right - cause if I am right, then there IS ALSO A HELL!!!!
You are too stupid to even see how stupid your post is. Your assertions are no different that a parrot "talking" or a dog barking.

There is no such thing as God and you can not prove otherwise. All you have proven is that the intellectual part of your brain does not function very well. Warming pews does that to a person.

Location hidden

#660792 Sep 28, 2013
Really Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah snipped
THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL', KILLS REPEATEDLY:

"there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the 250 men that offered incense" (Num. 16:35).

"the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died" (Num. 21:6).

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal...." (Deut. 32:39).

"The Lord smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people 50,070 men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter" (1 Sam. 6:19).

"The Lord kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up" (1 Sam. 2:6).

"the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them...." (1 Sam. 5:6).

"it came to pass about 10 days after, that the Lord smote Nabal, that he died" (1 Sam. 25:38).

"Who smote great nations and slew mighty kings...." (Psalms 135:10).

"For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many" (Isaiah 66:16).

"I will dash them one against another, even the father and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them" (Jer. 13:14).

"I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword...." (Amos 4:10).

"For our God is a consuming fire" (Heb. 12:29).

Also note: Gen. 38:7,10, Ex. 22:23-24, Num. 11:1, Deut. 32:41-42, Joshua 10:10-11, 1 Sam. 5:9, Psalms 136:17-18, Hosea 9:16, Amos 2:3, Ex. 4:24, 2 Sam. 6:6-7, and 2 Kings 5:7.

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL' ORDERS KILLING:

"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).

"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).

"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).

"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).

"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).

"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Also note: Ex. 32:27-28, Num. 21:34-35, 31:7-8, 35:19-21, and Jer. 48:10.

Location hidden

#660793 Sep 28, 2013
Someone stupid wrote:...then there IS ALSO A HELL!!!!
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes its called Bible belt..LLL
LOL, good one. Anywhere Christ-insanity-ists congregate is a living hell. I was laughing so hard I almost spilled my morning margarita.

Location hidden

#660794 Sep 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>...
You attack Christianity and crow about how rightous and proper and intellectual it is to be an Atheist, but you do not display any of those qualities. And it's not because you are an Atheist that I say this, But I say this because you are a very flawed individual. Nothing more.
I may be the most flawed individual to ever exist on the earth but that does not make your Christ-insanity better. It doesn't fix it because it can't be fixed.

You are not showing everyone that you are on top of things, you are showing everyone, by attacking me personally, that you can not prove there is such a thing as God and that your religion is not based on a bunch of silly stories written in the Bronze age.

We are all born non-theists and we remain that way until the adults start lying to us to trick and deceive us. As children we are like a trash can and everyone around us writes some nonsense on a sheet of paper, wads it up, and throws it in us. In fact the more trash a person has the more superiour to others he feels.

Give it a rest Al, you are only making yourself look immature, mean and helpless. You have painted yourself into a corner and you do not know what to do. I would suggest just give up. Give up the ruse and join me in helping others give up the hoax that is the Christian religion.

Location hidden

#660795 Sep 28, 2013
Al, that should have read that your religion is based on a bunch of silly stories written in the Bronze age.

Location hidden

#660796 Sep 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christianity: Because you're so awful, you made God kill himself."
And then they wonder why we don't believe it.
It's true, they are so "simple minded" that they really can't figure it out. They think we don't believe their silly nonsense because we just want to be mean, but the truth is we do not believe their silly nonsense because it is silly nonsense and they are just of too low intelligence to comprehend this.

Location hidden

#660797 Sep 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're hot?
Waassuupp doesn't think, if he did he would discover his religion is too full of contradictions to trust it to tell him about anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min _KENTUCKY 119,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 3 hr Wanderer 27
traveling back in time 4 hr NewsYTube 3
More from around the web