Prove there's a god.
berserker

Lodi, CA

#660582 Sep 26, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So if something can't be trusted it's ok to be rude. Is that how you justify your childish behavior and name calling?
I often get the words (i only follow christ) whenever i bring something up that is uncomfortable close to destroying their delusion. I bring up many things with proof to back it up. Some of it is not proof but put together it is clearly a misinterpretation of what they thought of as a (gog) or his angels when clearly it was aliens!

Just look what the evil hierarchy of early catholic churches did to the gnostics, the first followers of christ. they butchered them when ever they found them! They could not have any one thinking that you did not need presists to go to when you wanted to talk to God!.

You can plainly see how weak these ones are when quickly they fall back on comments like (its all a distraction by satan) Or...I try to keep my eyes on Christ!) I do think there is a god but certainly NOT the Christian one. More like a universal mind..just my speculation here!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660583 Sep 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes. I'm convinced that one of these days one of these idiots is going to cause a universe ending paradox.
Unfortunately, some of them are already trying by instigating "Armageddon" which in truth is the PLANNED MASS MURDER SUICIDE OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.

Suicide because our extinction will be by our own hand.

That's a universe-ending paradox right there - the human race fighting itself to death to win some "special place" "in heaven".

Being part of this species is so damn difficult...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660584 Sep 26, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So its ok for him to play dirty, name call and berate others but its not ok for me to do it?
Am I held to a higher moral standard than he is by you? Because if I am Sharkey, please let me know and I'll stop.
I've heard some atheists post on here that Christianity is not a moral system and that any Christian is not held to a higher standard. With that being said, should thst now free me to stoop to the low childish and hateful name calling that he does and berate people?
After all Sharkey, there's no guidelines for atheists and that now would put me at the same level as him. I should now be free to verbally kick his ass right? Call him names? Attack his character, make fun of his mommy.
What say you Sharkey? Where do I stand in your eyes?
I say your "what jesus taught" cloak has slipped completely off as now you're committing the sin of lying.

You already have attacked his character by calling him "simple-minded", so you look like just another phony hypocrite.

Atheists DO have guidelines - it's called simply being a good person and treating others well so they can treat you well and respect for others and their property and space.

Simple as that.

No need for fancy long books or big buildings or leaders saying contradictory things - it's simply BEING GOOD.

What's so hard about just deciding to be a good person all by your own accord without having to wear some badge or "because god said you had to"?

Maybe that's the trouble - it's too simple.

You know how humans like to make things complicated to create drama and war...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660585 Sep 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you would like to claim that lack of birth or death certificate is proof of someone's never having existed?
http://www.thenation.com/article/176256/ameri...
Really? How lame. Maybe you should ask yourself why you only apply that "law" to one historical individual out of all the people who have ever lived on this earth.
Because other historical figures have actual evidence?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#660587 Sep 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>and then there's others who refuse to believe/trust in God but instead are at the mercy of chance and greedy, selfish human nature.

did you get your flu shot yet?
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get one, right?
And you don't go to the doctor, right?
Let's hope not.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660588 Sep 26, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have no problem with Con-artists abusing the elderly pew warmers from the front of the church now do you.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's a wide brush you've got there...you must be terrible at art.
It takes a wide brush to paint *your* fat azz.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660589 Sep 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, some of them are already trying by instigating "Armageddon" which in truth is the PLANNED MASS MURDER SUICIDE OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.
Suicide because our extinction will be by our own hand.
That's a universe-ending paradox right there - the human race fighting itself to death to win some "special place" "in heaven".
Being part of this species is so damn difficult...
It's really quite funny when you think about it. Somehow, the universe has, via the human brain, basically gained the ability to turn an eye on itself - which as far as we can tell was an incredibly unlikely event - and we are well on our way to ending the experiment that is earth because we're too stupid to stop fighting over meaningless nonsense. A miracle being squashed out by relentless stupidity.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660590 Sep 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1 night a cpl years after i became a Christian, i felt compelled to go to my old stomping grounds to see if there were any friends who i could share the gospel with. parked my car and as i was crossing the street to go to my destination, i saw a person's silluette sitting in a parked car. there was a familiarity there so i spoke the name i thought it might be. the old friend replied "what are yo doing here". i told him that i came to share the gospel. to that he said "you have to be kidding me! i never come here anymore, but my wife just left me and my world caved in and i came here to think and just got done asking God to give me a sign that He's here!"
i could go on and on....
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...touching...interest ing...
:)
And of course you'd believe that sh*t...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660591 Sep 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>I say your "what jesus taught" cloak has slipped completely off as now you're committing the sin of lying.
You already have attacked his character by calling him "simple-minded", so you look like just another phony hypocrite.
Atheists DO have guidelines - it's called simply being a good person and treating others well so they can treat you well and respect for others and their property and space.
Simple as that.
No need for fancy long books or big buildings or leaders saying contradictory things - it's simply BEING GOOD.
What's so hard about just deciding to be a good person all by your own accord without having to wear some badge or "because god said you had to"?
Maybe that's the trouble - it's too simple.
You know how humans like to make things complicated to create drama and war...
With all due respect Sharkey. Alan has NOT been respectful or followed guidelines. You have been respectful towards me however. I do not lump you in with those atheists that are hateful and vile.

You my friend stand head and shoulders above him.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660592 Sep 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This forum doesn't belong to you so quit trying to censor people just because you don't agree with them.
That's *your* mission in Topix, isn't it?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660593 Sep 26, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have zero respect for cowards who victimize the elderly.
<quoted text>
*OO*-RAH. I'll bet he has no problem with those phony faith healers, either, who make their living out of preying on the gullible.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ASSumptious loser.
You are a complete and *TOTAL* loser. You come to Topix to make yourself out to be an internet tough guy because in real life you're a whiny little pussy who gets the sh*t beaten out of him every day.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660594 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
If there's anyone here that's morally dull, it's you and nanoanalplug. You're gonna be surprised when he lifts his skirt and whips it out for you.
<quoted text>
With every post, you try to outdo yourself for being offensive. I guess that's just your "christian" way, isn't it? Your jesus obviously approves.
And then you wonder why I don't want to join your f*cking cult.
You are filth.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are the most offensive poster here
No, the most offensive posts come from a ménage à trois between you, aaasssuuup and bunghole.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> and if Topix had any ethical standards AT ALL they would have banned you long ago.
No one's twisting your arm into reading my posts; you just like to get off on your hatred.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> You belong in a psyche ward, at the very least.
Blow it out your azz along with that drippy rainbow condom.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660595 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
That's because you're a truth hater.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's because you can't be trusted not to do something evil with a link.
No matter how much you beg me, I'm not posting any more of them. You've already saved enough to your limp drive.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660596 Sep 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was saying physical evidence is just as good.
But exactly what does baby killing have to do with whether those bones belong to Jesus or not?
What are you saying, about those bones? We find lots of bones, we found more bones than ya dog found..lol
Seriously could we identify the bones of any man?
It's all that remains sometimes.
I never mentioned bones and you know it. I was pointing out that lack of a governmental paper trail of one's life does not mean they never existed. That's as true for a man who lived long ago as it is for modern day country folk now.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660597 Sep 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... I don't really find self hate and mental flagellation admirable or spiritually fulfilling... so no.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well then, until/unless you do come to terms with your sinnful nature
Says the hypocrite who lies to strangers on Topix, steals from his boss, and cheats on his wife, and indulges in pure, hubristic narcissism by claiming some "godly authority" to "bind spirits" and...

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Aaasssuuup the Exorcist!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and are willing to receive the new one which God intended for you,
Judging by your posts here, you obviously turned *that* "gift" down.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> i guess we've come to an impasse....
You mean *you* have. Maybe you should try a laxative to loosen up your mind.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660598 Sep 26, 2013
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not been given any authority to do anything. You think that because you are a Christian, that you can TAKE authority, but it just does not work that way. Preach til you are blue in the face and we still know you lie.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
who is the "we" you presume to speak for - you and that ugly little pug?
She has more people in agreement with her than you do, loser. You have to rely on hateful li'l rat turds like nanoanalplug.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660599 Sep 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Irony meter busted...
"GAYthestic"?
Shut up, you hysterical hypocrite.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! I just spewed Red Bull all over my monitor!! C'mon, aaasssuuup, let's see one of your exorcisms at work! Don't be shy, your mother wasn't!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in cases when a dummy willingly bonds with demons thru like witchcraft and stuff, the believer just resists/ignores the smarmy lil hateful thing......
The only demons around here are the ones that live in the heads of sick perverts and liars like you. You follow a "savior" that commands its followers to hate their own families.*YOU* pointed that out yourself.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660600 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Your posts prove you to be lying again. See below:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Naw, not hateful at all.
<quoted text>
I never claimed to be “squeaky clean,” but you *do* claim to be a “proper christian.”
Why do you refuse to act like one? Are you *ever* going to tell us? Or are you going to keep deflecting, dodging and lying? Being a christian, I’m not sure you’re capable of giving an honest answer.
And I *am* right. We both know it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
girl, you may have been too long removed from how a man deals with a woman, but these things weren't hate, but playful fun....:(
*You* call it fun, just like the guy who smacks his wife around calls it "fun."

You're a piece of filth.

Why do you refuse to set a *proper* example of how a christian is supposed to act?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660602 Sep 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Because other historical figures have actual evidence?
I don't see you denying the existence of other Messianic claimants...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_... ;

...some of which had no more of a "legal" paper trail than Jesus did.

Your claim of Jesus' nonexistence is just desperate grasping of straws.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660603 Sep 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of the point.
You can believe, but you can't "know", that Jesus the Christ ever actually existed. The evidence is just too thin.
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.... I know..... we have evidence of the Bang, but do we really know for sure 100% that it occurred the way our evidence says it did?
90%?, 70%? 50%? 30%? 10%?
According to *our* myth (me an' my fellow neo-pagans), the Goddess and God got together and had some insanely crazy wild-azzed sex, and their combined orgasms resulted in a cosmic explosion that gave birth to all of creation.

To me, that sounds better than some lonely old single dude who said, "Let there be..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 15,670
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 40 min Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
food lion employee abuse 2 hr panther81 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web