Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660328 Sep 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, you must have something better than your "magnificent bullshit" theory.......
(Throws hands in air) Then what the hell is the point of "believing" in ANYTHING if it's ALL "just bullsh!t" anyway?

This "belief" crap is just leading humans down the dead-end path of SELF-EXTINCTION.

We are in dangerous times now. You worried about Armegeddon? Well, Al, we humans have the ability to do Armegeddon all to ourselves, by ourselves, in about 0.5 seconds.

Is belief really worth DYING for??

Is "belief" REALLY worth WIPING OUT THE FUTURE of the ENTIRE human race?

For the sake of the future of humanity, I hope not, because if that's the case, human beings have some really twisted up priorities, thinking death is better than life.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#660329 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Was referring to the christian attitude that god means their god and only their god.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"...their god and only their god" *what*?
Is English not your primary language, or are you too stupid to figure it out without being spoon-fed an explanation? Your desire to hate has really kicked the shit out of your ability to think.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660330 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible for God to lie?
Jesus--"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26)
versus
Paul--"it was impossible for God to lie...." (Heb. 6:18).
Once again Jesus and St. Paul disagree. Jesus says all things are possible for God and St. Paul says it is impossible for God to lie. What is the answer?
A. Jesus is correct.
B. St. Paul is correct?
C. Both are wrong because there is no such thing as God.
CORRECT ANSWER: C
It's time for a new narrative for humanity.

The Big Three of holy books - the Bible, Quran, and Torah - have been locked in a destructive bloody trifecta of war to gain control of the most people, territory and resources, using "god" as a justification.

With more people in the world, the battle for control has become more desperate as more people = more dollars for the organizations. Greed has taken over humans, too - it's become an ugly competition to see "Who Can Have It All".

This old narrative will result in the SELF EXTINCTION OF HUMAN BEINGS, or what religionists like to call "Armageddon".

The truth:

"ARMAGEDDON" is, in its ugly reality, is:

THE PLANNED. I'll repeat: PLANNED MURDER-SUICIDE OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BY WAY OF INNER BATTLES.

It's time to end this plot of dividing the single species of homo sapien and turning the "groups" against one another in order to instigate bloody wars between them and lead us ALL off the cliff like lemmings.

It's time for us to end this belief in Man So Horrible He Has to Destroy Himself.

If it takes "making up" a "better god" to "write a new book" Let's do it so we humans can have a future, not so we can destroy ourselves!

NEW GOD -> NEW BOOK -> NEW WORLD.

It couldn't hurt us to try it.

With all the NUKES and BIO and CHEM weapons we have, we humans have nothing else to lose!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660331 Sep 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pray to God to be even half as righteous as Al.
Your posts are nothing but prayers to Satan.
...the satan that your god CREATED?

It takes REAL evil to be able to create it.

So why did your evil god create satan?

“How You Treat Me”

#660332 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate you, twit, although I know you would like it if I did. Gotta get them "persecution points," right?
Also, I'm flattered, really, but I'll have to continue to refuse to imaginary call. If ever I find myself in need of a quick and dirty ego boost, I'll keep the offer in mind.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
based on your own words, you refuse putting your trust/faith in God, but instead direct it towards yourself and the scoffers.
And for an excellent reason. Figure it out.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you've very obviously made a moral choice, as have i.
No, you made an immoral choice, hypocrite.

“How You Treat Me”

#660333 Sep 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a plastic bag and 3 zip ties.
Wanna try?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another subtle death threat from the peeps who claim that they have nothing to do with the historic & on-going genocidal hatred against the children of God....
Oh, shut it, you little crybaby. No one's "threatening" you, and you know it.

"Child of god," my ass. Why do you refuse to obey his laws?

“How You Treat Me”

#660334 Sep 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. You make up what you want, and address that instead.
You have no credibility, no education, no honesty and no decency.
You are a waste of human tissue.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are a waste of human tissue" said cain to abel,
No he didn't; not only did he never exist, but such a statement isn't to be found anywhere in your precious book of lies.

There you go again, making stuff up--just like I said you do. Thanks for proving me right again.

“How You Treat Me”

#660335 Sep 24, 2013
Thanks for all the negative icons, nanoanalplug and asssuuuppp; it just proves that those who speak the truth the loudest are hated the most by parasites like you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i rarely take the time to do icons, hon;
Don't lie to me, c*ck sucker.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660336 Sep 24, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>(Throws hands in air) Then what the hell is the point of "believing" in ANYTHING if it's ALL "just bullsh!t" anyway?
This "belief" crap is just leading humans down the dead-end path of SELF-EXTINCTION.
We are in dangerous times now. You worried about Armegeddon? Well, Al, we humans have the ability to do Armegeddon all to ourselves, by ourselves, in about 0.5 seconds.
Is belief really worth DYING for??
Is "belief" REALLY worth WIPING OUT THE FUTURE of the ENTIRE human race?
For the sake of the future of humanity, I hope not, because if that's the case, human beings have some really twisted up priorities, thinking death is better than life.
Sharkey..... In my opinion, following Jesus and being religious are two totally different things. Religion itself can be tricky. It can be sticky and it can be dangerous. That I will not argue with you about. Jesus came against the Pharisees often. Not because they were the symbol of religion, but because they were the symbol of bad religion–a religion consumed with works and self-righteousness and not grace, love and humility, Just as I personally see many of the church today.

I strongly believe in what Christ was trying to teach us, to care for one another, for the poor, those with no hope and to do it with all our hearts and all our souls and all our minds just as we love God. Not to be some member of a club or a spiritualized 501c3 not-for-profit, self-centered corporation, organized for the benefit of donor tax exemption.

Sharkey..... nothing in my belief could cause you to see that I or any one that I support would want to cause the end of humanity.

“How You Treat Me”

#660337 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
How very christian of you; I'm sure your "jesus" approves.
You are filth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, but i'm sure He's much prouder of you ACTUALLY getting that "seal" on a shaven beavis;)
You are filth. No wonder you're a christian.

“How You Treat Me”

#660338 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I hate you and your religion....
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you learn to lighten up and stop taking yourself and your nerdy lil cult so seriously?:)
How about you stop being such a f*cking hypocrite, and take your own religion a little more seriously?

“How You Treat Me”

#660339 Sep 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another subtle death threat from the peeps who claim that they have nothing to do with the historic & on-going genocidal hatred against the children of God....
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring of course to all the Christian terrorism in the USA.
"Kill for Jesus!"
"Make sure your hood and robe is cleaned lilly white in the blood of Jews, gays and negroes!"
*Oo-*rah!

These fundietards want to take us back to the days of the stake and the rack. It's all in the grand ol' name o' jesus, y'know.

“How You Treat Me”

#660340 Sep 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
good stuff! i've had a dozen or so things like that happen to me in my lifetime and probaly many more that i was too morally dull to realize
If there's anyone here that's morally dull, it's you and nanoanalplug. You're gonna be surprised when he lifts his skirt and whips it out for you.

“How You Treat Me”

#660341 Sep 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Mac! How's you?
DF! Ciao, bello! Come stai?

“How You Treat Me”

#660342 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
A dung beetle's life has more value than yours. At least they serve a function in life; you don't.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess only witches and nazis have the right to assess certain values to individual human life....
No, that's you and your fellow Nazi christians.

What's the matter, did I upset you and your boyfriend by throwing his shit back in his face? If your precious jeebus tells you I'm not allowed to do that, then why is he allowing me to do it?

“How You Treat Me”

#660343 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the level of abusive nonsense in his reply your post is entirely appropriate. And Christ-insanity-ists wonder why everyone hates them. It is a good thing that there are fewer and fewer Christians each year, although our prisons still seem to be filling up with them.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
EXAMPLE OF GAYTHEISTIC AND GENOCIDAL HATRED!!!
And once again the christian Nazi jew-hater and witch-hater sees things that aren't there.

Christianity is dying a slow death because of truth-haters like you.

“How You Treat Me”

#660344 Sep 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring of course to all the Christian terrorism in the USA.
"Kill for Jesus!"
"Make sure your hood and robe is cleaned lilly white in the blood of Jews, gays and negroes!"
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure - since everything you say is bass-ackwards, perverse and opposite;)
And once again aaasssuuup proves that he has the intellectual capacity of a petulant six-year-old. He's a big subscriber to "God's" law of "I'm rubber, you're glue!"

Che pezzo di merde.

“How You Treat Me”

#660345 Sep 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
based on your own words, you refuse putting your trust/faith in God, but instead direct it towards yourself and the scoffers.
you've very obviously made a moral choice, as have i. i'm alright with it; no need to hate and compete, friend:)
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anything more revolting than the saccharine, holier than thou types?
The best thing about you is that every so often your act breaks down, and you find yourself begging anonymous avatars for a threesome. Glorious.
LMAO!! Ain't *that* the truth!!

“How You Treat Me”

#660346 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn. Your spiritual wholeness is really making me reconsider this whole atheism thing. How do I become more like you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the things that are impossible with man are only possible with God.
please...don't worship me, i am but a man like yo...er...well like other REAL men like myself....;)
You're not a man of *any* kind, you're a pezzo di stronzo who lies to strangers, steals from his boss, and cheats on his wife while claiming to be forgiven by jeebus.

I have more respect for a pile of vomit, left behind in an alley by a homeless alcoholic, than I do for you.

“How You Treat Me”

#660347 Sep 24, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible itself is a clear study of people "deliberately twisting" and "omitting things purposely to deceive".
To me it's clever irony to use the bible to disprove the bible.
It has already been done with the battle between the Old Testament and New Testament.
"Allen" is not the problem, the bible is with all its contradictions and paradoxes and ironies.
You would love Thomas Paine's "Age of Reason." He did the same thing two hundred years ago. As a result, he's the only one of the Founding Fathers to be pretty much forgotten, even though it was *he* who originally coined the phrase "United States of America." All because he dared to figuratively pull down the pants of the bible to expose it for what it really is--a book of lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min USawarringIdiotSo... 177,177
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min 2all 596,368
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min I Am No One_ 444,341
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min truth 612,621
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min RiccardoFire 100,748
London,Erotic,Sensual,Adult Massage 37 min mirabellamassage 2
Annoying Things That Servers or Bartenders in a... (Jul '11) 51 min stunned 184
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristINSANITY is... 1,010
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Neville Thompson 272,084
More from around the web