Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660507 Sep 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should apply this tactic to yourself.
*sighs*
Censor!

Location hidden

#660508 Sep 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>...

how about you not being a bigot and ask me personally what i believe and try having a respectful conversation?:)
Because him and his creepy buddies made an oath to their idols...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atheism" ;

...to be as abusive as possible to Christians.

Hitchens was as surprised as I was when he started haunting me back in May.

xD

Location hidden

#660509 Sep 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - by all means get a flu shot if you believe it will help you!
Jesus changed EVERYTHING - we just need to believe Him and walk in this world accordingly....
Aw, heck! There's nothing I find hotter than a guy beating himself bloody.

xD

Location hidden

#660510 Sep 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go.
This forum doesn't belong to you so quit trying to censor people just because you don't agree with them.

Location hidden

#660511 Sep 26, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is going to hurt you like
words do, they sink into your skin.
Words can't kill me.

"Sticks and stones...", baby.

Location hidden

#660512 Sep 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, heck! There's nothing I find hotter than a guy beating himself bloody.
xD
Oops, that was meant to be in response to the self-flagellation comment.:-/

Location hidden

#660513 Sep 26, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have zero respect for cowards who victimize the elderly.
<quoted text>
*OO*-RAH. I'll bet he has no problem with those phony faith healers, either, who make their living out of preying on the gullible.
You are an ASSumptious loser.

Location hidden

#660514 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
If there's anyone here that's morally dull, it's you and nanoanalplug. You're gonna be surprised when he lifts his skirt and whips it out for you.
<quoted text>
With every post, you try to outdo yourself for being offensive. I guess that's just your "christian" way, isn't it? Your jesus obviously approves.
And then you wonder why I don't want to join your f*cking cult.
You are filth.
YOU are the most offensive poster here and if Topix had any ethical standards AT ALL they would have banned you long ago. You belong in a psyche ward, at the very least.

Location hidden

#660515 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
That's because you're a truth hater.
No, it's because you can't be trusted not to do something evil with a link.

“When I write others read”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#660516 Sep 26, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
I will tell you one story :

There was a barber shop where different people gathered to have their hair cut. The barber was a staunch atheist who absolutely had no belief in God and religion. While doing hair cut he preached and argued with his customers.

One day, he was arguing with his customer about the existing of God, about the needy and suffering people. After the hair cut was over, the customer was about to go out and peeped outside the shop. He found a dirty man with too much grown dirty and untidy hair and long beard. The customer exclaimed and said : "well it seems there is no barber in this town !!" The barber objected to his words and said, there are very much barbers, me too a barber you see. The customer pointing out at the dirty man on the road said, "then why this man does have a untidy long hair' not well groomed like us.? The barber said, "it is a matter of common sense, he should go to the barber to get his hair groomed and tidy, like you came to me. "

Then customer replied, "Exactly, my dear, you, in search of God, should go to the God, not the other way round. God would not come before each and every person to introduce Himself, because God does not need you, rather, you need God. As a barber, you cannot go the man to do a hair cut, and you charge if he comes. How do you expect God to market Himself, for what benefit ?

Think over it, all my dear atheists.

Cutting Smiles ...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660517 Sep 26, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So why stick with 6 million? Let's add a zero and make it 60 million, or lets fix it at 10 million, since the numbers don't matter to you anymore.
When you and others deal with Christianity, you care very deeply for historical accuracy. Many atheists can list the inconsistency in numbers in the different books of the Bible.
Why don't you apply this principle throughout all kinds of history? Why are you not consistent?
Reducing the death toll by 3 million has vast implications. It means that far less Germans are guilty of these crimes, and it raises questions that if this figure can be so exaggerated, then who knows what else in the Allied and Zionist manisfesto was just exaggerated propaganda.
When one claim in the Bible is found to be absurd and edited, then you will jump excitedly about that, and distrust the Bible further. But now that this absurd figure has been reduced, do you still trust everything else about the war and the Zionists?
Calm down dude. You're making a lot of assumptions. First of all, what war? Second of all, where do you get the idea that I am allied with zionists? I am deeply critical of modern day israel.

The point I was making is that when we get into the millions, the specifics don't matter so much anymore. An extermination happened whether it was 3 million people or 6 million people. Yes, there is difference, and yes, it does have implications as far as individual german guilt is concerned, but it doesn't change the overall picture.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660518 Sep 26, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the mentality. It has become western culture, that if one does not believe the rubbish dished out by Zionists regarding the holocaust, then it automatically means that one is a Hitler apologist or neo-nazi.
Interestingly though, there is not one written or signed document by Hitler ordering the extermination of Jews or anyone in concentration camps. There are only documents regarding killing Jews in battle, since to Hitler, all Jews were communists and infiltrators fighting for the Soviet side.
But we dare not dwell on that, as we may be labelled as Neo-Nazis simply for asking for evidence.
Uhh. I was agreeing with you my man. Hitler was a great guy.. his reputation tarnished by so many PC historians. Mein Kamph? Don't even get me started on that forward thinking masterpiece.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#660519 Sep 26, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>How does any one know what they know? Well.....For most of us, information arrives in our lives packaged neatly as fact. But unless we are the ones directly involved with the actual discovery of that fact, we have to trust our experts in that field and the information that they present.
That's kind of the point.

You can believe, but you can't "know", that Jesus the Christ ever actually existed. The evidence is just too thin.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#660520 Sep 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...touching...interest ing...
:)
Yes, I am.

And more.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#660521 Sep 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the most offensive poster here and if Topix had any ethical standards AT ALL they would have banned you long ago. You belong in a psyche ward, at the very least.
Hey, watch that.

I am highly ethical.

And have some respect for Cupid's girlfriend--capitalize her name!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#660522 Sep 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... I don't really find self hate and mental flagellation admirable or spiritually fulfilling... so no.
well then, until/unless you do come to terms with your sinnful nature and are willing to receive the new one which God intended for you, i guess we've come to an impasse....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660523 Sep 26, 2013
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not been given any authority to do anything. You think that because you are a Christian, that you can TAKE authority, but it just does not work that way. Preach til you are blue in the face and we still know you lie.
who is the "we" you presume to speak for - you and that ugly little pug?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660524 Sep 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go.
LOL! how about you first!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660525 Sep 26, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
i don't view things from devil-loving buttmunchers

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660526 Sep 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Irony meter busted...
"GAYthestic"?
Shut up, you hysterical hypocrite.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! I just spewed Red Bull all over my monitor!! C'mon, aaasssuuup, let's see one of your exorcisms at work! Don't be shy, your mother wasn't!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
in cases when a dummy willingly bonds with demons thru like witchcraft and stuff, the believer just resists/ignores the smarmy lil hateful thing......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min It aint necessari... 723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 665,629
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web