Carlsbad, NM

#660444 Sep 25, 2013
Say what you want to say.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#660445 Sep 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>1 night a cpl years after i became a Christian, i felt compelled to go to my old stomping grounds to see if there were any friends who i could share the gospel with. parked my car and as i was crossing the street to go to my destination, i saw a person's silluette sitting in a parked car. there was a familiarity there so i spoke the name i thought it might be. the old friend replied "what are yo doing here". i told him that i came to share the gospel. to that he said "you have to be kidding me! i never come here anymore, but my wife just left me and my world caved in and i came here to think and just got done asking God to give me a sign that He's here!"

i could go on and on....
Just go.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#660446 Sep 25, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Ahmedinejad always acknowledged the holocaust anyway. He just focussed on holocaust facts, while the rest of the west is indoctrinated to believe any old crap under the holocaust banner, from human soap to shrunken head ornaments and mattresses from Jewish hair without any evidence at all.

You are the one with holocaust belief here. Not I. I stick to holocaust facts. You are the fundamentalist here.
Really?

I haven't even studied it. I only know the generally known facts.

You assume way to much.

You shouldn't do that.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660447 Sep 25, 2013
One Piece anime

Sanji (to a girl): hi Swan!
Swan or Xuan (my human father)
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#660448 Sep 25, 2013
maybe coincidence
forget it
forget it

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660449 Sep 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you will not admit that the Bible is not clear and that you do not know. You are hoping Jesus didn't say to kill his enemies. You do not even know if Jesus ever actually existed.
Can you think of any reason that I should trust you to tell me about Jesus, the Bible and God? Please do not post any lame apologetics.
Sounds like you're making lots of assumptions Alan.

When did I say "I hope Jesus didn't say to kill his enemies.."?
I specifically said that he DID NOT say it. I was very specific.

When did I say that "I do not even know if Jesus existed?"
I have always specifically claimed that he did.

Now pay attention Alan........
you asked if there is a reason that you should trust me to tell you about Jesus....

Here's the Answer....Ready?.... paying attention?.....concentrate.... focus.....(Al makes eye contact with Alan)

"Sure...!"

there you have it.....

no apologetics. Just a clear and concise answer.
Did you get that....?

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#660450 Sep 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're making lots of assumptions Alan.
When did I say "I hope Jesus didn't say to kill his enemies.."?
I specifically said that he DID NOT say it. I was very specific.
When did I say that "I do not even know if Jesus existed?"
I have always specifically claimed that he did.
Now pay attention Alan........
you asked if there is a reason that you should trust me to tell you about Jesus....
Here's the Answer....Ready?.... paying attention?.....concentrate.... focus.....(Al makes eye contact with Alan)
"Sure...!"
there you have it.....
no apologetics. Just a clear and concise answer.
Did you get that....?

You con-vinced me Jesus is in you. It's real enough I think?

Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660451 Sep 25, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
One Piece anime
Sanji (to a girl): hi Swan!
Swan or Xuan (my human father)
Nothing is going to hurt you like
words do, they sink into your skin.

#660452 Sep 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a God and it had a message for humanity one would expect that this God you allege would make its presence known to everyone of all ages and not leave it up to Christ-insanity-ists to be needed to tell us all about it.
It is like in a seance where the ghost moves one end of the table up and down to tap out a message. If there was something such as a ghost and it had the power to move a table leg it certainly could find a way to communicate in a much better way.
I guess Al that you haven't seen enough of the Bible's problems to see that it is a book of contradiction, error and fallacy.
GOD DECEIVES:
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).
"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel" (Ezek. 14:9).
"Ah, Lord God! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10).
"...God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thess. 2:9-12).
Alan asked-
If there was a God and it had a message for humanity one would expect that this God you allege would make its presence known to everyone of all ages and not leave it up to Christ-insanity-ists to be needed to tell us all about it.

Al said-
Well the good news Alan is that God does reveal himself continuously to all who care to take notice, listen and learn.

If he doesn't reveal himself to you, then it's probably because you don't care to take notice or you aren't ready to listen or learn Alan.

#660453 Sep 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You con-vinced me Jesus is in you. It's real enough I think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yhhDbaah9DQXX
Con-vinced...???
Aura.... you crack me up!

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#660455 Sep 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Con-vinced...???
Aura.... you crack me up!

#660456 Sep 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jWT6t2SsLy0XX
I'd totally forgotten about this movie.
I'm sure I have it on VHS somewhere in a box in my garage.
That's a classic.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#660457 Sep 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Paine's "Age of Reason" is an excellent read, I quote it all the time.
If you liked Paine's "Age of Reason," you'll equally love "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold," by Acharya S. It's a fascinating read, where she shows all the Pagan origins of the christ myth.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660458 Sep 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Example of the inability to contribute something to the discussion.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, my bad.
Rev Al is a fraud!
that better?
Nowhere near as good as "Waaasssuuup is a f*ckin' hypocrite."

Glad I could help.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660459 Sep 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible for God to lie?
Jesus--"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26)
versus
Paul--"it was impossible for God to lie...." (Heb. 6:18).
Once again Jesus and St. Paul disagree. Jesus says all things are possible for God and St. Paul says it is impossible for God to lie. What is the answer?
A. Jesus is correct.
B. St. Paul is correct?
C. Both are wrong because there is no such thing as God.
CORRECT ANSWER: C
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting!
care to post some fatal discrepensies from the medical and scientific world that happened only yesterday?:)
Such as?

What's the matter, li'l fart--did Alan make you think too much? Did it bruise your brain?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660460 Sep 25, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very effeminate. I'm a real man, not you!
Shut up, no one wants to hear your high pitched little voice, boy!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't make me bind that lil smarmy familiar spirit of yours and cast it into the abyss......
Give it your best shot, dick head. We'd all love to see the results of *that!* Maybe nanoanalplug will play Father Karras to your Father Merrin. Kaitlin can't cast spells (so says you, right?), but nanoplug and waaasssuuup can bind spirits and raise the dead!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

LMAO!!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660461 Sep 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Irony meter busted...
"GAYthestic"?
Shut up, you hysterical hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me but I'M THE ONE who has been given authority on earth to shut lying spirits up by the SWORD OF THE WORD.....
LMAO!!! I just spewed Red Bull all over my monitor!! C'mon, aaasssuuup, let's see one of your exorcisms at work! Don't be shy, your mother wasn't!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660462 Sep 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Michael Rennie came to speak to *all* the world's leaders. Keanu Reeves? Feh.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660463 Sep 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have zero respect for cowards who victimize the elderly.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have no problem with Con-artists abusing the elderly pew warmers from the front of the church now do you.
*OO*-RAH. I'll bet he has no problem with those phony faith healers, either, who make their living out of preying on the gullible.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660464 Sep 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Oh, shut it, you little crybaby. No one's "threatening" you, and you know it.
"Child of god," my ass. Why do you refuse to obey his laws?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, you yourself once told me that you'd like to "cut my heart out and eat it".
i ain't holding it against you tho, but only trying to show you what them demons are doing to you....
I repeat: "Oh, shut it, you little crybaby. No one's 'threatening' you, and you know it."

Now, why do you refuse to obey your god's laws?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min onemale 284,471
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 36 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 55 min smoke nothing 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,122
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web