Point taken.

Will ammend it in future

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#660266 Sep 24, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, you are proof of Oneness, for if there was a "big bang" in the beginning than you definitely got blown so far away from the Oneness that you felt so alone as to create your own illusion of Oneness, the further away you travelled away from the Oneness the stronger your ego got.
The further away you got the stronger your world of "Double Fine" became.
You are so detached from the Oneness that you have created your own Oneness called "Double Fine".
Good description... But wrong way around. The "oneness" was creared seperately from The Double Fine
yTube

AOL

#660267 Sep 24, 2013

ANTICHRIST ....on world stage

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#660268 Sep 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
We pay him for cutting our lawn?
Hi, all.
Afternoon, DF!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660269 Sep 24, 2013
Rams 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings.
Why did it take so long to write the words of jesus?
Did the NT writers have to compare notes for 40 years to finally put it on paper?
Lol! No probably not to compare notes!:)
No one is quite sure why it took several years to write them down, but there are several theories as to why.
One of the the strongest theories is that since theirs was an oral history society they felt no need to write it down. Then it is believed that through either through the dying off of the apostles or some other pressing reason it was decided to collect the "notes" that were written down during Jesus time when he was preaching and collect them together eventually becoming what we see and read today.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#660270 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate you, twit, although I know you would like it if I did. Gotta get them "persecution points," right?
Also, I'm flattered, really, but I'll have to continue to refuse to imaginary call. If ever I find myself in need of a quick and dirty ego boost, I'll keep the offer in mind.
based on your own words, you refuse putting your trust/faith in God, but instead direct it towards yourself and the scoffers.

you've very obviously made a moral choice, as have i. i'm alright with it; no need to hate and compete, friend:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660271 Sep 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a plastic bag and 3 zip ties.
Wanna try?
yet another subtle death threat from the peeps who claim that they have nothing to do with the historic & on-going genocidal hatred against the children of God....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660272 Sep 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. You make up what you want, and address that instead.
You have no credibility, no education, no honesty and no decency.
You are a waste of human tissue.
"You are a waste of human tissue" said cain to abel, the world to the Jews, to Jesus and to His Body on earth from age to age....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660273 Sep 24, 2013
Thanks for all the negative icons, nanoanalplug and asssuuuppp; it just proves that those who speak the truth the loudest are hated the most by parasites like you.
i rarely take the time to do icons, hon; i pretty much only do a 'funny face' when i read something that literaly makes me lol:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660274 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
How very christian of you; I'm sure your "jesus" approves.
You are filth.
thanks, but i'm sure He's much prouder of you ACTUALLY getting that "seal" on a shaven beavis;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660275 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I hate you and your religion....
how about you learn to lighten up and stop taking yourself and your nerdy lil cult so seriously?:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#660276 Sep 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another subtle death threat from the peeps who claim that they have nothing to do with the historic & on-going genocidal hatred against the children of God....
You are referring of course to all the Christian terrorism in the USA.

"Kill for Jesus!"

"Make sure your hood and robe is cleaned lilly white in the blood of Jews, gays and negroes!"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660277 Sep 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She's famous for writing stories about herself.(rolls eyes)
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maya_Ang... ;
The only books I hate reading more than biographies are autobiographies. I don't care to read all that self-glorification, especially about someone I had never even heard of until the instructor gave her as an essay assignment.
This wiki citation shows the cow wrote a poem about Michael Jackson too. That's enough to rate the rest of her egotistical crap as as waste of time. Bleh!
i'm with you now! she's really nothing more than your dime-a-dozen dumb, rascist rapper, only she's considered 'brilliant' among 'those folks' cuz she can read and write and has more than just a GED in applied africanology;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660278 Sep 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The first incident that I remember as being decidedly "otherworldly" happened on the way home from elementary school one day. We had finished an assignment early and the teacher let us have free time for the rest of the last hour, so I decided to spend it sketching a fantasy revenge scene involving my nemesis in the neighborhood. She was a little older than me and new to the school. She spent an inordinate amount of time competing with me and taunting me with even the tiniest personal achievements, a real show off and braggart. Mom said she liked me, I knew better. I was the alpha female and knew a contender when it showed itself. Anyway, the sketched scenario involved her and a bird...with said bird pooping on her arrogant head. On the way home from school I pulled the picture from my backpack and showed it to my best friend. We had barely began giggling when I felt something land on top of my head...8^O
I looked her in the eye and asked her if it was what I thought it was and she said "Yes!" with a awed look on her face. That bird looked so full of intent as it was flying away.
I took that poop on my head as a message to not dwell on revenge. After all, the odds that bird would nail me at the exact moment I showed it to my friend were astronomical. Being struck by lightning on a clear day would probably have been more likely.
It may not be terribly impressive to you, but there have been more intense events than that one. The bird "message" was merely whimsy in comparison to the others.
good stuff! i've had a dozen or so things like that happen to me in my lifetime and probaly many more that i was too morally dull to realize

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#660279 Sep 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon, DF!
Yo Mac! How's you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660281 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
A dung beetle's life has more value than yours. At least they serve a function in life; you don't.
i guess only witches and nazis have the right to assess certain values to individual human life....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660282 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the level of abusive nonsense in his reply your post is entirely appropriate. And Christ-insanity-ists wonder why everyone hates them. It is a good thing that there are fewer and fewer Christians each year, although our prisons still seem to be filling up with them.
EXAMPLE OF GAYTHEISTIC AND GENOCIDAL HATRED!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#660283 Sep 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring of course to all the Christian terrorism in the USA.
"Kill for Jesus!"
"Make sure your hood and robe is cleaned lilly white in the blood of Jews, gays and negroes!"
sure - since everything you say is bass-ackwards, perverse and opposite;)

The Borderland of Sol

#660284 Sep 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Mac! How's you?
Pret' good. Nymph's got the new knee, she's in the physio place, might be out as early as Thursday, and I'm gonna be a grand.

Busy coupla weeks.

The Borderland of Sol

#660285 Sep 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Mac! How's you?
How's my second-favourite Saffer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Regina 653,885
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min River Tam 63,672
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min ImFree2Choose 2,571
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min crucifiedguy 281,850
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Peace_Warrior 618,735
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr washington 167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 106,489
More from around the web