Prove there's a god.
Shaddup

United States

#660314 Sep 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure put up a big fight against a God that doesn't exist.
How's that going?
The opponent is imaginary but the fan club is armed and dangerous.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#660315 Sep 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the things that are impossible with man are only possible with God.
please...don't worship me, i am but a man like yo...er...well like other REAL men like myself....;)
You are very effeminate. I'm a real man, not you!

Shut up, no one wants to hear your high pitched little voice, boy!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#660316 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible for God to lie?
Jesus--"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26)
versus
Paul--"it was impossible for God to lie...." (Heb. 6:18).
Once again Jesus and St. Paul disagree. Jesus says all things are possible for God and St. Paul says it is impossible for God to lie. What is the answer?
A. Jesus is correct.
B. St. Paul is correct?
C. Both are wrong because there is no such thing as God.
CORRECT ANSWER: C
There is evidence that the Bible was written during the time it says it was written in.

The walls of Jericho were undiscovered before the early 20th century, but were only discovered in the early 20th century.

How could the people who had written the Bible then know anything about Jericho, unless they were living in those times?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660317 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have a problem with people like you Al who refuse to face facts and make up problems to deal with so as to avoid dealing with the ones that actually exist.
You do not know, and as I have said so before I do not know, if it was Jesus or the nobleman saying Luke 19:27. You chose the nobleman so you can pretend Jesus didn't say it, and I choose Jesus saying it because it shows the kind of people you Christ-insanity-ists are.
Can you have a moment of clarity and admit that you do not know?
I admit I do not know for sure, and I provided plenty of evidence suggesting that Jesus was the kind of person who could say something like "kill my enemies in front of me." All you have are your deeply held beliefs.
And I also have a problem with people who lie about me. You claims about my behaviour are unfounded as the post in question covers all the bases except for one. Something you do not even have a clue about.
I tried to get the conversation going in a direction where we could discuss the 7 levels of understanding verses in the Bible but you refuse to consider that your level of understanding, the lowest most literal level there is, is the only one possible.
The trees are doing what the trees are supposed to do, the animals are doing what the animals are supposed to do, but Al Garcia is NOT doing what human beings are supposed to be doing. How pathetic.
Al- So Allen, do you know for sure that Jesus said to murder and slay?

Allen- "I have said so before I do not know, if it was Jesus or the nobleman saying Luke 19:27..... I admit I do not know for sure."

Al-So Jesus spoke about love in the NT 51 times (53 if you count the 2 times that's accredited to him in Revelation) and yet you get confused about 1 passage and then just throw the other 51-53 out.

Allen- "I provided plenty of evidence suggesting that Jesus was the kind of person who could say something like "kill my enemies in front of me."

Al- what? one sentence that's not clear to you and causes confusion on your part????
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#660318 Sep 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Al- So Allen, do you know for sure that Jesus said to murder and slay?
Allen- "I have said so before I do not know, if it was Jesus or the nobleman saying Luke 19:27..... I admit I do not know for sure."
Al-So Jesus spoke about love in the NT 51 times (53 if you count the 2 times that's accredited to him in Revelation) and yet you get confused about 1 passage and then just throw the other 51-53 out.
Allen- "I provided plenty of evidence suggesting that Jesus was the kind of person who could say something like "kill my enemies in front of me."
Al- what? one sentence that's not clear to you and causes confusion on your part????
In the English translation Jesus said that line about killing people who don't treat him as king.

In the English translation, the laws regarding slaves were fascist like, and demanded that people who worship other God's ought to be killed.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660319 Sep 24, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
In the English translation Jesus said that line about killing people who don't treat him as king.
In the English translation, the laws regarding slaves were fascist like, and demanded that people who worship other God's ought to be killed.
are you sure about that?
Even Allen isn't sure.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660320 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't help Al at all! What his lame reply does is prevent him from dealing with the problem at hand which he is loath to do because it will require admitting that his Bible is flawed from cover to cover and can not be trusted. But Al already knows not to trust his Bible. Would he let any of his kids drink a quart of Draino? Would he refuse medical treatment and instead call the loonies from his church to pray over his sick and dying children? If he was a real and true Christian maybe, but he knows better than to take his religion seriously. He doesn't trust his stupid ignorant and wrong Bible any more than we do.
So why does he continue the ruse? Why Al why?
Purgatory, the Resurrection of the dead, Everlasting life;
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660321 Sep 24, 2013
The Primacy, not only of honor,
but also of jurisdiction of the
Roman Pontiff, successor of St. Peter,
Prince of the Apostles, Vicar of
Jesus Christ;
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660322 Sep 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sharkey. He said that jesus said to kill.
I just merely showed him that Jesus did not say Any such thing.
I don't have a problem if someone says something because they're misinformed, but I do have a problem when someone such as Allen who knows the Bible deliberately twists or omits things purposely to deceive.
The Bible itself is a clear study of people "deliberately twisting" and "omitting things purposely to deceive".

To me it's clever irony to use the bible to disprove the bible.

It has already been done with the battle between the Old Testament and New Testament.

"Allen" is not the problem, the bible is with all its contradictions and paradoxes and ironies.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660323 Sep 24, 2013
yTube wrote:
ANTICHRIST ....on world stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
^^^This poster yTube is instrumental in the PLOT FOR HUMAN SELF EXTINCTION!

Words like "Antichrist" are trigger words for certain warlike elements in society that will precipitate the Planned Murder-Suicide of All of Humanity.

The "Human Self-Destruction" teams are lurking out there folks, whether they be "Muslim terrorists" or "Christians For World Domination" people, be careful, yTube wants the whole human race to die.

I'M ON TO YOUR PLOT AND I WILL STOP YOUR ILK FROM DESTROYING THE WORLD.

Humans Do have a future on this planet and YOU religious kooks of ALL stripes will have a huge fight on your hands when the rest of humanity finds out the REAL TRUTH of your PLOT TO KILL THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE!!!

STOP INSTIGATING ARMEGEDDON, YOU FILTHY SCUM MURDERER!!!!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660324 Sep 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
EXAMPLE OF GAYTHEISTIC AND GENOCIDAL HATRED!!!
Irony meter busted...

"GAYthestic"?

Shut up, you hysterical hypocrite.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660325 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anything more revolting than the saccharine, holier than thou types?
The best thing about you is that every so often your act breaks down, and you find yourself begging anonymous avatars for a threesome. Glorious.
ROFL!!!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660326 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn. Your spiritual wholeness is really making me reconsider this whole atheism thing. How do I become more like you?
Hilarious how this [email protected] blows up irony meters all over the place!

"racist rapper studying 'africanology'". Ironic.

"GAYtheistic genocide" Ironic.

Another person who shot his/her feet so much that they're so full of lead that they're slowly being pulled down to the hell they're sending other people to!

The irony here is so rich it's overpowering.

Is it possible to have an irony overload?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#660327 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Garcia is the one who is lying......
You should pray to God to be even half as righteous as Al.

Your posts are nothing but prayers to Satan.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660328 Sep 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, you must have something better than your "magnificent bullshit" theory.......
(Throws hands in air) Then what the hell is the point of "believing" in ANYTHING if it's ALL "just bullsh!t" anyway?

This "belief" crap is just leading humans down the dead-end path of SELF-EXTINCTION.

We are in dangerous times now. You worried about Armegeddon? Well, Al, we humans have the ability to do Armegeddon all to ourselves, by ourselves, in about 0.5 seconds.

Is belief really worth DYING for??

Is "belief" REALLY worth WIPING OUT THE FUTURE of the ENTIRE human race?

For the sake of the future of humanity, I hope not, because if that's the case, human beings have some really twisted up priorities, thinking death is better than life.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#660329 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Was referring to the christian attitude that god means their god and only their god.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"...their god and only their god" *what*?
Is English not your primary language, or are you too stupid to figure it out without being spoon-fed an explanation? Your desire to hate has really kicked the shit out of your ability to think.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660330 Sep 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible for God to lie?
Jesus--"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26)
versus
Paul--"it was impossible for God to lie...." (Heb. 6:18).
Once again Jesus and St. Paul disagree. Jesus says all things are possible for God and St. Paul says it is impossible for God to lie. What is the answer?
A. Jesus is correct.
B. St. Paul is correct?
C. Both are wrong because there is no such thing as God.
CORRECT ANSWER: C
It's time for a new narrative for humanity.

The Big Three of holy books - the Bible, Quran, and Torah - have been locked in a destructive bloody trifecta of war to gain control of the most people, territory and resources, using "god" as a justification.

With more people in the world, the battle for control has become more desperate as more people = more dollars for the organizations. Greed has taken over humans, too - it's become an ugly competition to see "Who Can Have It All".

This old narrative will result in the SELF EXTINCTION OF HUMAN BEINGS, or what religionists like to call "Armageddon".

The truth:

"ARMAGEDDON" is, in its ugly reality, is:

THE PLANNED. I'll repeat: PLANNED MURDER-SUICIDE OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BY WAY OF INNER BATTLES.

It's time to end this plot of dividing the single species of homo sapien and turning the "groups" against one another in order to instigate bloody wars between them and lead us ALL off the cliff like lemmings.

It's time for us to end this belief in Man So Horrible He Has to Destroy Himself.

If it takes "making up" a "better god" to "write a new book" Let's do it so we humans can have a future, not so we can destroy ourselves!

NEW GOD -> NEW BOOK -> NEW WORLD.

It couldn't hurt us to try it.

With all the NUKES and BIO and CHEM weapons we have, we humans have nothing else to lose!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#660331 Sep 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pray to God to be even half as righteous as Al.
Your posts are nothing but prayers to Satan.
...the satan that your god CREATED?

It takes REAL evil to be able to create it.

So why did your evil god create satan?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660332 Sep 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate you, twit, although I know you would like it if I did. Gotta get them "persecution points," right?
Also, I'm flattered, really, but I'll have to continue to refuse to imaginary call. If ever I find myself in need of a quick and dirty ego boost, I'll keep the offer in mind.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
based on your own words, you refuse putting your trust/faith in God, but instead direct it towards yourself and the scoffers.
And for an excellent reason. Figure it out.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you've very obviously made a moral choice, as have i.
No, you made an immoral choice, hypocrite.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660333 Sep 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a plastic bag and 3 zip ties.
Wanna try?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another subtle death threat from the peeps who claim that they have nothing to do with the historic & on-going genocidal hatred against the children of God....
Oh, shut it, you little crybaby. No one's "threatening" you, and you know it.

"Child of god," my ass. Why do you refuse to obey his laws?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Buck Crick 18,148
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 47 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 7 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 9 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web