Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660202 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>you using "Drinking Draino" as an analogy is wrong. Why don't I see you drinking Draino? After all science and medicine are advanced enough to save you if you drink it. Yet you don't drink it.
You berate my faith yet I call into question yours.
Not a good comparison.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660203 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6),
"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV),
"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV.)
So, God's seed is in you Al and still you have flaws?
Oh! You were soooo close..... Read the next verse. 1 John 3:10

Again.... You're lying through omission.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660204 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"and these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mark 16:17-18)
In the name of Jesus, drink some Draino. I am way too intelligent to trust the stupid, ignorant and dangerous Bible Al. You claim to believe, but you don't. So instead of facing the fact of your unbelief and lack of trust in God you question my motives. And you think we can all get along when you do this. Amazing.
I have no faith and I accept only that which I verify. I verify and challenge everything I am told. This means I am normal and you are defective.
All you have to do Al is get real and start being honest with us.
But you won't drink the Draino right Allen?
Why?
Tell us why you won't drink it....

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660205 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"and these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mark 16:17-18)
In the name of Jesus, drink some Draino. I am way too intelligent to trust the stupid, ignorant and dangerous Bible Al. You claim to believe, but you don't. So instead of facing the fact of your unbelief and lack of trust in God you question my motives. And you think we can all get along when you do this. Amazing.
I have no faith and I accept only that which I verify. I verify and challenge everything I am told. This means I am normal and you are defective.
All you have to do Al is get real and start being honest with us.
Science and medicine can save you if you drink it.
Why aren't you drinking it?
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#660206 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"and these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mark 16:17-18)
In the name of Jesus, drink some Draino. I am way too intelligent to trust the stupid, ignorant and dangerous Bible Al. You claim to believe, but you don't. So instead of facing the fact of your unbelief and lack of trust in God you question my motives. And you think we can all get along when you do this. Amazing.
I have no faith and I accept only that which I verify. I verify and challenge everything I am told. This means I am normal and you are defective.
All you have to do Al is get real and start being honest with us.
I HATE SCUM CHRISTIANS!!!!!! WISH THEM ALL DEAD!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#660207 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that this was a parable said by Jesus. Do you know what a parable is?
It's a story that is used to illustrate a point.
Jesus used parables to illustrate certain points
FYI.
I've already explained this to you before.
Must I do so again?
Either you are lying deliberately through misinformation or you don't sincerely know what your talking about.
Which is it it?
Did jesus actually say that what he mentioned in that verse was a parable?

He meant it literally.
Jesus always says when he is speaking a parable. In this text he meant it literally, if that is indeed what the Bible originally said in the Greek, which I doubt.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660208 Sep 23, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Did jesus actually say that what he mentioned in that verse was a parable?
He meant it literally.
Jesus always says when he is speaking a parable. In this text he meant it literally, if that is indeed what the Bible originally said in the Greek, which I doubt.
Yes he did say it was a parable. Read Luke 19:11 where it says "so jesus told them another Parable...."
sweet stronger

Columbus, OH

#660209 Sep 23, 2013
The system of the planet the time the moon an the sun ,the day and night the human body system.....(if you don't believe in God you will believe that you r an animal)
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#660210 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did say it was a parable. Read Luke 19:11 where it says "so jesus told them another Parable...."
It says that in the English translation of the Bible, but not necessarily in the original greek that the gospel was written in.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#660211 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did say it was a parable. Read Luke 19:11 where it says "so jesus told them another Parable...."
It demands if it said it in the greek.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660212 Sep 23, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It demands if it said it in the greek.
Young's Literal Translation
19:11 And while they are hearing these things, having added he spake a simile, because of his being nigh to Jerusalem, and of their thinking that the reign of God is about presently to be made manifest.

That is direct from Greek.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660213 Sep 23, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying that pathetic little smart of yours doesn't make you appear clever and witty, boy.
I thought it was kinda funny.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660214 Sep 23, 2013
Adlib wrote:
The whole thing about believing in a god is that you are believing in the unknown to some degree.
Isn't that what faith is?
How can you ask me to prove my believe without acknowledging faith?
I haven't read the bible in entirety, but I have seen where it states that you must believe to "have" faith and that you won't ever see evidence of Holy Spirit unless you do have faith. I found a verse in the New Testament a few years ago that said that faith was a "gift" and that not all would be "given" it, which I thought was rather odd. It seems to imply that faith isn't always accomplished through "will" alone.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660215 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that this was a parable said by Jesus. Do you know what a parable is?
It's a story that is used to illustrate a point.
Jesus used parables to illustrate certain points
FYI.
I've already explained this to you before.
Must I do so again?
Either you are lying deliberately through misinformation or you don't sincerely know what your talking about.
Which is it it?
Apparently his lie about the parable has worked on some inattentive twit in the past so Reverend Anal works it as long as he thinks even one more person will be too lazy to look it up. Anal doesn't care about truth, heck, the idiot calls what he does on Topix "debate" when it's really chemical warfare.

He prolly smells like mustard gas mixed with bean dip.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660217 Sep 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Was referring to the christian attitude that god means their god and only their god.
"...their god and only their god" *what*?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660218 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that this was a parable said by Jesus. Do you know what a parable is?
It's a story that is used to illustrate a point.
Jesus used parables to illustrate certain points
FYI.
I've already explained this to you before.
Must I do so again?
Either you are lying deliberately through misinformation or you don't sincerely know what your talking about.
Which is it it?
And I have explained to you before that your assertion that this is a parable is wholly unconvincing. You can repeat the same lie as often as you want, I can't stop you, but repeating a lie does not make it true; you need to know this.

Will you repeat it for me?

A lie repeated does not turn a lie into truth.

Can you say that? Can you admit that this is a truth? Can you? Go ahead and say that I do not know what I am talking about, it doesn't matter because those people who count know it is not true. Clearly when it comes to the Bible I know more than all you pew warmers do put together. I know that upsets you but it is the truth and the truth is often upsetting.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660219 Sep 23, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat and GOD is the supreme power in the earth and the whole universe...I leave you in GOD'S HANDS...
Listen you pew warming Christ-insanity-ist you can repeat a lie as often as you want, it still will never become true.

There is no God and the lack of evidence in the last 600,000 posts is more than enough convincing proof. That there is no God is a FACT!

Your stupid wholly unconvincing assertions will not change that fact.

You are a defective pew warming Christ-insanity-ist and you do not believe or trust your Bible any more than I do.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660220 Sep 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently his lie about the parable has worked on some inattentive twit in the past so Reverend Anal works it as long as he thinks even one more person will be too lazy to look it up. Anal doesn't care about truth, heck, the idiot calls what he does on Topix "debate" when it's really chemical warfare.
He prolly smells like mustard gas mixed with bean dip.
I think he's more lik a bag of potato chips. It looks good when you first see the package, but once you open it..... You find it's practically empty and just full of air.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660221 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! You were soooo close..... Read the next verse. 1 John 3:10
Again.... You're lying through omission.
Interestingly enough, according to the Bible no biblicist is a Christian because none abide in Christ. Since none abide in Christ, how anyone can ever be saved becomes a logical question. Why can't people abide in Christ? Because everyone commits anti-social behavior, or what biblicists refer to as sin, and that excludes them summarily: "Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6), "No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV), "We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV). Obviously, then, no one has ever been born of God since all biblicists continue to sin, regardless. Until someone can demonstrate sinless perfection, abiding in Christ remains illusory.

And to make matters even worse from the biblicist's perspective, James 2:10 NIV says, "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it." Also note Matt. 5:19. Since every believer repeatedly stumbles on one point or another, all believers are equally immoral. In other words, while John alleges that any sin obviates any possibility of one abiding in Christ, James asserts everyone commits the most heinous of acts.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660222 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! You were soooo close..... Read the next verse. 1 John 3:10
Again.... You're lying through omission.
You missed the point. You Christians claim to be better than the rest of us. Since you are filled with the presence of the Holy Spirit we expect perfect and error free behaviour from you. Do we get it?

I do not claim to be perfect or error free. My typos alone prove that I make mistakes, but I make them on my own as I am not filled with the presence of your God like you are.

So if I lie it is not a problem, when you lie it proves that your whole entire religion is a lie, that you pretend to live that lie and you are participating in a crime against humanity; the biggest hoax ever sold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 64,071
first time anal 11 min andy 4
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Genius 106,508
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 13 min brad 54
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 29 min Inspector 2 45,241
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 34 min WasteWater 30
Gays snapchat usernames 39 min Petersonn9 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Steve III 654,054
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Neville Thompson 281,870
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 hr Clive 80
More from around the web