Prove there's a god.

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#660033 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - the ol put-a-bag-over-the-head trick can work wonders at such affairs!
How often do you have to put a bag over your head?

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#660034 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a pic of you atanding bent over & nude while facing the camera from between your legs holding a sign saying "c'mon in, wasup" would be nice!:)
And then you wonder why I hate you and your religion....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660035 Sep 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You really, really, really spend a *lot* of time thinking about me, don't you? Why is that?
Is it because you're just a hateful and intellectually inferior little f*ck?
You flatter yourself WAY too much, loser. The only time you exist for me is when I reply to one of your insane comments. That's it, charmgimp.

Location hidden

#660036 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And you downloaded and saved every one of them, too.
I only, ever clicked on one of your links and it was shocking enough mot to do it again. I know you've posted them more than once from seeing all the disgusted remarks from other posters.

"Burn me once, shame on you; burn me twice, shame on me." You won't be burning my eyes twice, poseur.

Location hidden

#660037 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I hate you and your religion....
Nobody here wonders why you are a psycho.

It is what it is; your natural state of being.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#660038 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You flatter yourself WAY too much, loser. The only time you exist for me is when I reply to one of your insane comments. That's it, charmgimp.
Is it love, sir?

You know she's female, right?

Location hidden

#660039 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i can always count on the correct interpretation from you, girlfriend - what the hell would i do without you?:)
She's famous for writing stories about herself.(rolls eyes)

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maya_Ang... ;

The only books I hate reading more than biographies are autobiographies. I don't care to read all that self-glorification, especially about someone I had never even heard of until the instructor gave her as an essay assignment.

This wiki citation shows the cow wrote a poem about Michael Jackson too. That's enough to rate the rest of her egotistical crap as as waste of time. Bleh!

Location hidden

#660040 Sep 20, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot what I was asking about, but yes I do want to hear. Some mutual understanding between the holy and the hell bound will go a long way towards world peace.
The first incident that I remember as being decidedly "otherworldly" happened on the way home from elementary school one day. We had finished an assignment early and the teacher let us have free time for the rest of the last hour, so I decided to spend it sketching a fantasy revenge scene involving my nemesis in the neighborhood. She was a little older than me and new to the school. She spent an inordinate amount of time competing with me and taunting me with even the tiniest personal achievements, a real show off and braggart. Mom said she liked me, I knew better. I was the alpha female and knew a contender when it showed itself. Anyway, the sketched scenario involved her and a bird...with said bird pooping on her arrogant head. On the way home from school I pulled the picture from my backpack and showed it to my best friend. We had barely began giggling when I felt something land on top of my head...8^O

I looked her in the eye and asked her if it was what I thought it was and she said "Yes!" with a awed look on her face. That bird looked so full of intent as it was flying away.

I took that poop on my head as a message to not dwell on revenge. After all, the odds that bird would nail me at the exact moment I showed it to my friend were astronomical. Being struck by lightning on a clear day would probably have been more likely.

It may not be terribly impressive to you, but there have been more intense events than that one. The bird "message" was merely whimsy in comparison to the others.

Location hidden

#660041 Sep 20, 2013
Urg, make that "mere".

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#660042 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The first incident that I remember as being decidedly "otherworldly" happened on the way home from elementary school one day. We had finished an assignment early and the teacher let us have free time for the rest of the last hour, so I decided to spend it sketching a fantasy revenge scene involving my nemesis in the neighborhood. She was a little older than me and new to the school. She spent an inordinate amount of time competing with me and taunting me with even the tiniest personal achievements, a real show off and braggart. Mom said she liked me, I knew better. I was the alpha female and knew a contender when it showed itself. Anyway, the sketched scenario involved her and a bird...with said bird pooping on her arrogant head. On the way home from school I pulled the picture from my backpack and showed it to my best friend. We had barely began giggling when I felt something land on top of my head...8^O
I looked her in the eye and asked her if it was what I thought it was and she said "Yes!" with a awed look on her face. That bird looked so full of intent as it was flying away.
I took that poop on my head as a message to not dwell on revenge. After all, the odds that bird would nail me at the exact moment I showed it to my friend were astronomical. Being struck by lightning on a clear day would probably have been more likely.
It may not be terribly impressive to you, but there have been more intense events than that one. The bird "message" was merely whimsy in comparison to the others.
A bird pooped on your head, sir?

I'm not gonna say it.

River bites tongue.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#660044 Sep 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn's mad because no matter how many times he tries he just can't get any spells to work. ;)
His mama gets more dick then he does?
endtimes

AOL

#660045 Sep 21, 2013

SEPT 2014 :--SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

yTube

AOL

#660046 Sep 21, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST____

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#660048 Sep 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he is a hypocrite. You KNOW he would've loved that naughty anime I posted to Al.
Yah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660049 Sep 21, 2013
Your jesus is just as much a myth as those other myths.
---

[QUOTE who="Kaitlin the Wolf Witch"] It's called "research," not opinion.
No, that's your opinion.

Deal with it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660050 Sep 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Nope.
"In God we trust" has been on American currency since the 1860s.
Nope.
E pluribus unum
From Wikipedia,... adopting "In God We Trust" as the official motto
Again: "until 1956 when the United States Congress passed an act (H. J. Resolution 396), adopting "In God We Trust" as the official motto
**1956**
You were lied to.
1. I said nothing if an official motto, just "In God We Trust" on US currency.

2. An Act of Congress, approved on April 11, 1864, authorized the coinage of two-cent coins upon which the motto [In God We Trust] first appeared.

http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/fun_fact...

I hope you learned sumpin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660051 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
'Cause the bible says so. Burning them was a European thing, I guess as a way of cleansing them or something. Or consigning them to the flames of hell.
<quoted text>
To whoever was reading it. Whoever wanted to use it as an excuse to kill those who disagreed with them.
Other witches understand.

"In the original Hebrew manuscript, the author used the word m'khashepah to describe the person who should be killed. The word means a woman who uses spoken spells to harm others - e.g. causing their death or loss of property. Clearly "evil sorceress" or "woman who does evil magic" would be the most accurate phrases in today's English usage for this verse."

http://www.wiccantogether.com/m/blogpost...

Why can't you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660052 Sep 21, 2013
*Which* god? There are millions of them.
godchecker.com
God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660053 Sep 21, 2013
So, you're saying you don't believe the bible is "god's word" at all? Interesting.
That's not what I said at all.

Try again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#660054 Sep 21, 2013
Who says so?
RR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
selena coleman (Aug '12) 17 min Imetuatatittybar 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min sangili karuppan 7,647
Any females wanna skype? 45 min jblizzz 1
The Christian Atheist debate 55 min Critical Eye 3,983
Makutyiwane e Mmotherwell 1 hr Tobey-black 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Anitha 1,870
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 2,862
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 603,438
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 8,287
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web