Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#660182 Sep 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning all.
Hey Nano! I see the debate is still going on.
There is no debate, there is no such thing as God and the biblicists can not prove otherwise. Here we have over half a million posts and still, not a single shred of evidence to support the wholly unsupportable claim that such an impossibility as God actually exists.

If there was a God the Christians could prove it. The facts are that the Christians believe in something that does not exist. You all can dance around that all you want but the facts remain; THERE IS NO GOD!

Location hidden

#660183 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get these misguided ideas?
I am glad you recognize them as misguided however I am shocked that you do not know they come from the Bible.

Location hidden

#660184 Sep 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
KTWW: "All thes gods existed, for sure."
"But Jesus?!? What are you, nuts??"
As always you missed the point. Jesus is just a re-write of the myth that has been around on the earth for tens of thousands of years. If you were not such a poorly educated and dishonest reprobate you would know this.

Jesus is no more real than any on that list. If you had an honest bone in your body you would investigate this and verify the truth of it all. But because it is profitable for you to keep the lie of Christ-insanity alive you won't.

Normal people would check it out and change their beliefs based on new knowledge and new facts. Christ-insanity-ists like yourself however will continue to reject that truth and stick with the lies your mamma told you.

This is why atheists will continue to respond to you with the contempt and hatred you deserve.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#660185 Sep 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did god create midgets?
To throw them for entertainment of course. "God" was thinking outside of the box, and it finally caught on....

http://twistededge.org/Funny_As_Hell/World_Ac...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Learning things is fun!

:o)

Location hidden

#660186 Sep 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Let's try NOT bashing each other's beliefs.
Your beliefs are not the result of verification of facts, your beliefs come only from what people told you and hearsay is not the equal of scientific investigation and fact collecting.

Your beliefs are abominable and deserve to be bashed. Besides you do not even believe your beliefs. Which are as contradictory and inconsistent as is the Bible.

What is wrong with you that you can't accept the Bible as it is; full of errors, contradictions and fallacies? I see now that I am going to have to go back and start quoting the god-damned thing. It is the only way to take the wind out of your sails.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#660187 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion is not about what Christians and non-theists do it is about the lies Christians fabricate to change history to make it appear that historical figures were really Christ-insanity-ists when they were in fact non-theists. Or the opposite, claiming Hitler was an Atheist and not a Christian which he clearly was.
Christians re-write history and teach the fabrication to children believing it is better for children to believe lies than the truth.
Atheists do not do this despicable thing to children, only theists do.
You Christians are destruction and you are all liars and that is why we can never all get along.
No..... YOU can't get along. That failure is yours alone.

Location hidden

#660188 Sep 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*looks at the In God We Trust" on my $20 bill.......
You do not trust the God you claim to believe in even though you assert its existence. The fact that "In God we trust" is on our currency is not proof that such a monster exists but is only proof that Christians will use any and all means to keep the lie of God alive with out a care in the world about how many people they trample on to do so.

It also proves that Christ-insanity-ists can not be trusted to be a part of a democratic Republic. That as soon as a Christ-insanity-ists gets elected to public office he/she/it immediately tries to establish Christ-insanity as the one and only true religion by passing laws pushing it into every aspect of our lives.

When you see that "in god we trust" on our federal reserve notes you are seeing evidence and proof that Christ-insanity is an abomination, a crime against humanity. This proves you Christ-insanity-ists can never be trusted in Government. Just look at all you have destroyed in America already. Look what you Christians brought to America, slavery and the failure to recognize the rights women had to vote along side their husbands and brothers. If it wasn't for the atheists and deists Founding Fathers America would have become another fascist theocracy like Hitler established in Germany.

You believe you are the good guy in all of this but you are not, you represent one of the greatest evils ever to be invented upon the surface of the planet earth.

Location hidden

#660189 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16-
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
That John 3:16?
How you got bind and torture and kill from that.......??
They're coming to take you away ha ha......
JESUS: Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring thither, and slay them before me.

#660190 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Science and Atheism will put your side out of existence. Of course you "believers in just any old tale" will just fall for a brand new re-invention of that ancient collection of myths, because that is just how you are, beliefs to you are more important than facts, evidence and proof.
You are losing and that is all there is too it. Today there is no one who believes or trusts their Bible enough to drink a quart of Drano. Yet your God clearly says if you believe you can do so and the Drano will not hurt you.
No one trusts Jesus enough to sell all he has and give the money to the poor and live a life with Jesus. NO! That computer, the TV, those massages at the back of the nudie bar are all more important to Christians than is Jesus.
How you can suggest that any rational reasoning being accept Christ-insanity as valid is a mystery.
you using "Drinking Draino" as an analogy is wrong. Why don't I see you drinking Draino? After all science and medicine are advanced enough to save you if you drink it. Yet you don't drink it.

You berate my faith yet I call into question yours.

Location hidden

#660191 Sep 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>... your [sic] so educated?
Lmao!
You fail.
Please remind us which post it was that you posted some proof to support your claim that such an impossibility as this God you allege actually exists.

Location hidden

#660192 Sep 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
..., he's a better Christian than I.
None of you are real Christians, you are all Christ-insanity-ists.

Do you even have a clue what it takes to be a Christian?

Location hidden

#660193 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more flaws than you know.
"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6),

"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV),

"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV.)

So, God's seed is in you Al and still you have flaws?

Location hidden

#660194 Sep 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - i feel bad for females.
"For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner (1 Tim. 2:12-14, NIV)."

If you were not a Christ-insanity-ists you would do something to bring about the equality of women around the world. Because of morons like you and your stupid Bible women have been blamed for what went wrong in the world.

And something did go wrong. Something is very wrong with how we live our lives here on the surface of the planet earth, but women were not the cause of it. Religion is a result of what went wrong. If nothing had gone wrong there would be no religion. People would live normal lives and learn how to use the other 90% of their neocortex to reach their full potential. http://www.psycheducation.org/emotion/triune%...

Location hidden

#660195 Sep 23, 2013
Daily Horoscope for September 23
Aries

Everyone is being remarkably easy-going today, including you. As a result, relationships are as sweet as pie right now. Make the most of this by getting in touch with people who aren't exactly your first choice of companion on a desert island, especially if you need to talk to them. You have a pretty good chance of getting through a conversation with them without it ending in tears, and that's not something to be sniffed at.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660196 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
The executioners (Roman Government) as well as the Religious ruling elite did not see Jesus as God. They saw him as just a common man stirring up trouble, and as threat to their way of doing "business" That's why there is no mention or records of his execution vs anybody else's.
Yet, it is recorded in the Gospels. There is much information that is recorded in the Gospels that were not recorded in Roman or Jewish records.
Apparently, it was important enough for the writers of the gospels to record it because they saw him as much more than a common man and a trouble maker. They saw him as the Son of God.
Why do they know who God is?
They had no reason to bother him.
They were all criminals that are responsible
for his death.
Nothing has changed.

Location hidden

#660197 Sep 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>you using "Drinking Draino" as an analogy is wrong. Why don't I see you drinking Draino? After all science and medicine are advanced enough to save you if you drink it. Yet you don't drink it.
You berate my faith yet I call into question yours.
"and these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mark 16:17-18)

In the name of Jesus, drink some Draino. I am way too intelligent to trust the stupid, ignorant and dangerous Bible Al. You claim to believe, but you don't. So instead of facing the fact of your unbelief and lack of trust in God you question my motives. And you think we can all get along when you do this. Amazing.

I have no faith and I accept only that which I verify. I verify and challenge everything I am told. This means I am normal and you are defective.

All you have to do Al is get real and start being honest with us.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660198 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner (1 Tim. 2:12-14, NIV)."
If you were not a Christ-insanity-ists you would do something to bring about the equality of women around the world. Because of morons like you and your stupid Bible women have been blamed for what went wrong in the world.
And something did go wrong. Something is very wrong with how we live our lives here on the surface of the planet earth, but women were not the cause of it. Religion is a result of what went wrong. If nothing had gone wrong there would be no religion. People would live normal lives and learn how to use the other 90% of their neocortex to reach their full potential. http://www.psycheducation.org/emotion/triune%...
We don't listen when we are told the first time.
Adam and Eve lived in the land of evil.
So do we.

#660199 Sep 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS: Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring thither, and slay them before me.
You know that this was a parable said by Jesus. Do you know what a parable is?
It's a story that is used to illustrate a point.
Jesus used parables to illustrate certain points
FYI.

I've already explained this to you before.

Must I do so again?

Either you are lying deliberately through misinformation or you don't sincerely know what your talking about.

Which is it it?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#660200 Sep 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And Pazuzu is mentioned in the NT. I've never seen where the old time Jews claimed that they were the owners of a particular god, but that they were "chosen" by their god.
Was referring to the christian attitude that god means their god and only their god.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#660201 Sep 23, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
--- alan, you are NOT reverend. What you wrote is only good for fire...
--- Repeat and GOD is the supreme power in the earth and the whole universe...I leave you in GOD'S HANDS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 56,268
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min andet1987 2,300
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min RoSesz 649,855
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aussie Kev 106,056
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Brian_G 281,474
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Brian_G 428
Massage for ladies in Muscat 2 hr rahul 2
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 5 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web