|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya. Lol. I mean "affinity".
Hey, I'm just a poor white man trying to make his way through life. Don't knock me for that.
"Drive and desire" will not pay your way through college and veterinary school.
Hey itís great to see you can make errors too. It makes you seem ďalmostĒ human

I will of course knock you because you are the ignorant moron who considers knocking my disability such great fun. Tell me whatís your excuse?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I always have a problem with your blatant hypocrisy. You are too stupid to realize that you push me further and further away from your cult.
<quoted text>
I have something better that works for me. You are not welcome in it. You are a liar and a hypocrite; why should I invite someone like *you* into my circle of friends, just so you could betray them and our tradition, and make our entire way of life look bad?
Stick with dragging *your* religion through the mud.
if you bring me into your 'circle of friends', i promise not to laugh during the disrobing ceremony....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Who is the egomaniac who compares himself to jesus, who once told us here that he can raise the dead, and who believes in a self-contradictory book of lies?
You have gone totally off the reservation. You have nothing worth saying, so just do yourself a favor and shut up.
<quoted text>
Are you addressing me, cocksucker?
<quoted text>
Newsflash: He wasn't dead. The guy who *declared* him dead was obviously wrong.
<quoted text>
I'm sure you believe your jesus is proud of you for saying that; I say you're a f*cking pig.
And you think *I* should invite a piece of shit like you into *my* circle of friends??
oh sure you can joke and insult but i can't.....are all your friends hypocrites too?
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his own...
Let's try NOT bashing each other's beliefs.
What do ya say?
I'd bet dollars to pesos that it can't be done :(
vs.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've altered the definition of atheism.
Just slightly.
Atheism; 1. The lack of belief in deities. 2. The staunch and ignorant defense in that lack of beleief, aka 'belief'.
<quoted text>
Uh oh.
You're going to start an atheist decoder ring battle. Most atheists say that atheism is not a belief, but you do?
Nope, but you continue to riverdance. The posts point to your bashing. You can pretend all you like. You just continue to look foolish. You're not smart enough for 'gotchas'

You still haven't answered why I should believe you over other Christians. You never answer questions. All you ever do is look for 'gotcha' moments (you're not bright enough), dance, deflect, or blame others for your failings. "Damn Libruls done kept me from bein' a pig doc!"

Atheists don't need decoder rings. All they share is a lack of belief in Invisble Immoral Daddies.. Other than that, they arenít in any way required to be the same. Thereís no documentation, no Scripture, no sacred oath to interpret with a decoder ring. If they differ about something, even about atheism, itís not a matter of any importance at all.

Christians, on the other hand, are united by a belief system that explicitly states they are all brothers, and they say they are all inspired by the same holy spirit, and they all supposedly adhere to the same divine scriptures. If they are in disagreement, it destroys the very basis of their religion. If the Invisible Immoral Daddy canít keep his followers in accord, what's the point? Whereís the communication? Where is the truth?

You have failed. Again.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?!!! ;)
I first read it in my teens and was fascinated with the intricacies and depth of the story line. It challenged me at that age to remember all the characters, the twists and turns and wanting to know more about the characters background. Being a voracious reader, it took me weeks before I finished.
I more or less agree, itís a great story first time round. The Hobbit was one of the first books I read and I read the various books of the LOTR trilogy at different times over the next couple of years. After the film came out I was presented with a boxed set of LOTR so I set about reading them again and thatís when I came to the conclusion that itís a story of a long walk. The set takes pride of place in my library shelves.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I told you that as long as you call me "hon," I will call you "c*ck sucker." You think your f*cking jesus grants you permission to call me "hon"; I don't need anyone's permission to call you "c*ck sucker." You get what you earn.
so your goddess jezebel allows you to dish out out but not take it in return. i don't like your hypocrite idol very much....:(

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently you don't know about last night!
excuse me a minute -(nano - be a dear and iron my clothes for today - kait please make me some eggs and bacon)
Is that the same as "go make me a sammich...." Lol!

I was just thinking that if those two chicks go at each other..... It might just be best to stand off to the side. I mean, I'm a big, sturdy, fearless guy with oodles of machismo, but even I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that......lol!

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're just an undereducated racist. Drive and desire would certainly pay your way. It did for me. Scholarships all the way. Academic. Not need based. Merit based. Be ause you lack the necessary drive you blame some phantom racism and play the victim. You're pathetic.
Me, I worked three jobs to get my first degree, there is no excuse for bone idleness and blaming others for his own failings

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why are you unable to show any?
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment, but my parents had more to do with that than your invisible sky daddy did.
<quoted text>
It's called "genetics." Look into it.
Oh, I forgot; you don't believe in scientific facts, you just believe in your flatulent, impotent invisible sky daddy.
<quoted text>
Your god doesn't exist. Even *you* don't really believe in it enough to follow its rules; why should I?
after much research and public grant money spent, your so-called 'scientists' come around to what Christian toddlers learn in sunday school. case in point, they recently determined that all genes can be traced back to 1 original person. they call it the "Eve Gene". i couldn't make this stuff up if i tried!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Well..... The fight part I mean.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

See how the terrified christians need to reinforce each other's lies? So sad.
<quoted text>
Then why are you afraid to go?
<quoted text>
Yes you are. I can imagine your reaction when your doctor (that you don't want to see) diagnoses your cancer.
<quoted text>
"Curses?" You think I "cursed" you by saying that??
LMFAO!!!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't worth the energy!!
<quoted text>
I don't need your phony forgiveness or your phony prayers.
you just avoided getting the cancer you tried to put on me because of my prayer....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck isn't you.
You are un pezzo di merde.
girlfriend, you take EVRYTHING i say as malicious, but it isn't. do i take your shit and let you use me as a doormat? NO!:)
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not respond to insults. Please try to be mature and try to be civilized if you would like a response.
It is not an insult to illustrate you as you have presented yourself here. Your per erred comments were on public display for all to see and certainly do not reveal you to be in any way mature or civilized. Your Bind Torture Kill Death Cult Theology is an uncivil insult. I don't care if you respond or not. You know what you are. You know the ridiculous story about how the mangod was Bind Torture Killed but you glossed over it. You're another liar for Yeahnoway.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking that if those two chicks go at each other..... It might just be best to stand off to the side. I mean, I'm a big, sturdy, fearless guy with oodles of machismo, but even I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that......lol!
Sexually sick pervert

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You read my mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v48n3OS5W8QXX&list=PL58C3 4355E5A095FD
Any scenario including the both us could end up bloody. It's never a good idea to get between two angry cats.
I LOVE CAT FIGHTS! afterwards they become like lil kitties... all vulnerable and needing 'consolation';)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Sexually sick pervert
I can't help you if that's the only thing you see.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - i'd let them expend some energy and then swoop in and tend to their hurts and 'console' them each with tender loving care.

i suspect that they're both hot, even if it is just an unrealistic fantasy to help me thru a long day;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>It is not an insult to illustrate you as you have presented yourself here. Your per erred comments were on public display for all to see and certainly do not reveal you to be in any way mature or civilized. Your Bind Torture Kill Death Cult Theology is an uncivil insult. I don't care if you respond or not. You know what you are. You know the ridiculous story about how the mangod was Bind Torture Killed but you glossed over it. You're another liar for Yeahnoway.
Admit it. Who are you trying to kid? You care deeply if I respond or not. Thats why you will continue to respond to my posts.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ok ,,,yeeaahh. Have the white coats showed up on your doorsteps yet?
Your inability to refute is obvious. And noted.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - i'd let them expend some energy and then swoop in and tend to their hurts and 'console' them each with tender loving care.
i suspect that they're both hot, even if it is just an unrealistic fantasy to help me thru a long day;)
"Sometimes the fantasy of the mind is more powerful and fulfilling than the reality of life"

Julie-(a friend of mine)
Once told me as we discussed her dissatisfaction with her life. I told her that fantasy should not be end goal of life but the beginning of the enjoyment of life. In the words of Maya Angelou

"If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities."

-Maya Angelou

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••