Prove there's a god.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#660023 Sep 20, 2013
Bags packed wrote:
I dont think someone should be asked to prove that they believe in a higher power. Asking someone to describe the indescribable is an unfair question.
how do you know that god is undescribable?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#660024 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
since it was God's passion to send His Son
It didn't happen. Even *you* don't believe it enough to obey your own "god's" rules.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660025 Sep 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
While you ignore the shedding of the blood of all those who refused to convert to your sick religion.
<quoted text>
Almost exclusively in the name of your god.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait kait kait....you're mistaking the roman & satanic mixture of truth and paganism for Christianity again!
You're a god damned liar. I know the history and the facts, and you cannot change that.

You have nothing to say.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660026 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait - i know your general message
No you don't. You make up what you want, and address that instead.

You have no credibility, no education, no honesty and no decency.

You are a waste of human tissue.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660027 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! does the thought of me doing that get you wet (assuming you're female)?;)
You are filth. I'm sure your "jesus" is proud of you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660028 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a pic of you atanding bent over & nude while facing the camera from between your legs holding a sign saying "c'mon in, wasup" would be nice!:)
How very christian of you; I'm sure your "jesus" approves.

You are filth.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660029 Sep 20, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
God talks to me and favors me personally, and not to any other human on earth. Game over. I win.
What did he say?
How do you know who he talks to?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660030 Sep 20, 2013
Thanks for all the negative icons, nanoanalplug and asssuuuppp; it just proves that those who speak the truth the loudest are hated the most by parasites like you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660031 Sep 20, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce...

Probably ruined by someone as hateful and vindictive as nanoanalplug or porter or viking.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#660032 Sep 20, 2013
Roswell is going to make meth gas
out of cow manure?
Waste ia disease.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660033 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - the ol put-a-bag-over-the-head trick can work wonders at such affairs!
How often do you have to put a bag over your head?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#660034 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a pic of you atanding bent over & nude while facing the camera from between your legs holding a sign saying "c'mon in, wasup" would be nice!:)
And then you wonder why I hate you and your religion....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#660035 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You really, really, really spend a *lot* of time thinking about me, don't you? Why is that?
Is it because you're just a hateful and intellectually inferior little f*ck?
You flatter yourself WAY too much, loser. The only time you exist for me is when I reply to one of your insane comments. That's it, charmgimp.

Location hidden

#660036 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And you downloaded and saved every one of them, too.
I only, ever clicked on one of your links and it was shocking enough mot to do it again. I know you've posted them more than once from seeing all the disgusted remarks from other posters.

"Burn me once, shame on you; burn me twice, shame on me." You won't be burning my eyes twice, poseur.

Location hidden

#660037 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And then you wonder why I hate you and your religion....
Nobody here wonders why you are a psycho.

It is what it is; your natural state of being.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#660038 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You flatter yourself WAY too much, loser. The only time you exist for me is when I reply to one of your insane comments. That's it, charmgimp.
Is it love, sir?

You know she's female, right?

Location hidden

#660039 Sep 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i can always count on the correct interpretation from you, girlfriend - what the hell would i do without you?:)
She's famous for writing stories about herself.(rolls eyes)

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maya_Ang... ;

The only books I hate reading more than biographies are autobiographies. I don't care to read all that self-glorification, especially about someone I had never even heard of until the instructor gave her as an essay assignment.

This wiki citation shows the cow wrote a poem about Michael Jackson too. That's enough to rate the rest of her egotistical crap as as waste of time. Bleh!

Location hidden

#660040 Sep 20, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot what I was asking about, but yes I do want to hear. Some mutual understanding between the holy and the hell bound will go a long way towards world peace.
The first incident that I remember as being decidedly "otherworldly" happened on the way home from elementary school one day. We had finished an assignment early and the teacher let us have free time for the rest of the last hour, so I decided to spend it sketching a fantasy revenge scene involving my nemesis in the neighborhood. She was a little older than me and new to the school. She spent an inordinate amount of time competing with me and taunting me with even the tiniest personal achievements, a real show off and braggart. Mom said she liked me, I knew better. I was the alpha female and knew a contender when it showed itself. Anyway, the sketched scenario involved her and a bird...with said bird pooping on her arrogant head. On the way home from school I pulled the picture from my backpack and showed it to my best friend. We had barely began giggling when I felt something land on top of my head...8^O

I looked her in the eye and asked her if it was what I thought it was and she said "Yes!" with a awed look on her face. That bird looked so full of intent as it was flying away.

I took that poop on my head as a message to not dwell on revenge. After all, the odds that bird would nail me at the exact moment I showed it to my friend were astronomical. Being struck by lightning on a clear day would probably have been more likely.

It may not be terribly impressive to you, but there have been more intense events than that one. The bird "message" was merely whimsy in comparison to the others.

Location hidden

#660041 Sep 20, 2013
Urg, make that "mere".

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#660042 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The first incident that I remember as being decidedly "otherworldly" happened on the way home from elementary school one day. We had finished an assignment early and the teacher let us have free time for the rest of the last hour, so I decided to spend it sketching a fantasy revenge scene involving my nemesis in the neighborhood. She was a little older than me and new to the school. She spent an inordinate amount of time competing with me and taunting me with even the tiniest personal achievements, a real show off and braggart. Mom said she liked me, I knew better. I was the alpha female and knew a contender when it showed itself. Anyway, the sketched scenario involved her and a bird...with said bird pooping on her arrogant head. On the way home from school I pulled the picture from my backpack and showed it to my best friend. We had barely began giggling when I felt something land on top of my head...8^O
I looked her in the eye and asked her if it was what I thought it was and she said "Yes!" with a awed look on her face. That bird looked so full of intent as it was flying away.
I took that poop on my head as a message to not dwell on revenge. After all, the odds that bird would nail me at the exact moment I showed it to my friend were astronomical. Being struck by lightning on a clear day would probably have been more likely.
It may not be terribly impressive to you, but there have been more intense events than that one. The bird "message" was merely whimsy in comparison to the others.
A bird pooped on your head, sir?

I'm not gonna say it.

River bites tongue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 min PoliciaFederal 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 667,755
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Rider on the Storm 92,611
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,035
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 183,621
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemales son 286,022
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr dolarsbill 19,322
More from around the web