“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#659543 Sep 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Who is the egomaniac who compares himself to jesus, who once told us here that he can raise the dead, and who believes in a self-contradictory book of lies?
You have gone totally off the reservation. You have nothing worth saying, so just do yourself a favor and shut up.
<quoted text>
Are you addressing me, cocksucker?
<quoted text>
Newsflash: He wasn't dead. The guy who *declared* him dead was obviously wrong.
maybe if you sucked a lil more C and less V, you wouldn't be such a mean ole dyke to me....:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659544 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Does this mean that this winter, in order to avoid getting the flu, you're going to pray to this jesus you refuse to obey rather than get a flu vaccine?
Good.
<quoted text>
Influenza is caused by virus, not bacteria. You dolt. Don't even *try* to talk medicine with me.
And yes, I have far more faith in modern medicine than *YOU* do in your sky daddy, whom you praise so much yet are so afraid to meet.
<quoted text>
And I always will. Penicillin would have cured of her syphilis before she gave birth to you.
"your mother...."

OOOOOHHHHH....out of bounds, hon! do i talk like that to you?:(
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#659545 Sep 17, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.. it is real complex....they use big words...only you can understand...what a retard....
Infanticide:
1 Samuel 15:3 God commands the death of helpless "suckling" infants. This literally means that the children god killed were still nursing.
Psalms 135:8 & 136:10 Here god is praised for slaughtering little babies.
Psalms 137:9 Here god commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks”.
OK let me put it in a term you "might" understand. There is this gang where ever they go they kill people for fun, they teach there young to kill others. The code to belong to this gang is to kill anybody without remorse or you will die. This is all they know. Now the question is "your incharge but you have the power to do something, of course this is after they ate your family. What are you going to do??? sweet talk them? or......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659546 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you unable to show any?
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment, but my parents had more to do with that than your invisible sky daddy did.
i'm sure your parents are attractive, but where did that come from, and then where did that come from and that....etc?

you're only shooting yourself in the foot by not being grateful to God for His goodness towards you......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659547 Sep 17, 2013
See how the terrified christians need to reinforce each other's lies? So sad.
<quoted text>
Then why are you afraid to go?
<quoted text>
Yes you are. I can imagine your reaction when your doctor (that you don't want to see) diagnoses your cancer.
CAREFUL! curses deflect off me and go back onto the curser!

i forgive you tho, and pray for your health and welfare:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659548 Sep 17, 2013
Death cult members who are afraid to die. How weird is that?
<quoted text>
I need you like I need a second vagina to bleed through every month.
Stop flattering yourself by calling yourself your own god.
<quoted text>
1. I'm not in the least bit surprised that my witty similie went right over your head.
2. I cannot be mad at something that does not exist.
<quoted text>
The only thing I'm trying to get you to do is to provide a proper example of how a real christian is supposed to behave; you keep refusing.
You don't even really believe what you claim to believe; you're just a hypocrite.
"to provide a proper example of how a real christian is supposed to behave"

see previous post:)
followerofSatan

Winter Park, FL

#659549 Sep 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"you push me further and further away from your cult"
LOL! do have something better that you can share and invite me to?:)
this is more in your line

http://imageshack.us/a/img232/4538/apeoa.jpg

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659550 Sep 17, 2013
Now you’re saying it *is* a law. I’m glad you now agree with me.
<quoted text>
No, I *didn't* miss it, you're still trying to play word games. But since you're starting to be nice to me, I'll reciprocate. That's what I do.
Yes, it was a law back then, and it was yesterday, it was this morning, it was this afternoon, and it still was fifteen minutes ago.
Capisce?
"But since you're starting to be nice to me, I'll reciprocate. That's what I do"

WTF?!?!:(
followerofSatan

Winter Park, FL

#659551 Sep 17, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>OK let me put it in a term you "might" understand. There is this gang where ever they go they kill people for fun, they teach there young to kill others. The code to belong to this gang is to kill anybody without remorse or you will die. This is all they know. Now the question is "your incharge but you have the power to do something, of course this is after they ate your family. What are you going to do??? sweet talk them? or......
so the answer is to kill little infants... really?... your parents brother and sister?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659552 Sep 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That ain't nuthin'....I've been told I could make a dead man come....
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
...erm, Rise!
>:}
Or was it rouse?
<quoted text>
Oh, man, are *you* in for a surprise! I wish I could see the look on your face when he whips it out!
don't be jealous of nano's hotness, hon, both of you can be hot and be my girlfriends;)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#659553 Sep 17, 2013
I believe it's always five o'clock somewhere.
Lol

Cheers!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659554 Sep 17, 2013
What, now you're being *nice?* So what the hell am I supposed to do with all this anger now?
You bastard!
LOL!!/jk
I see no reason to incessantly fight, bitch and argue.

Plus I'm an animal lover and have an innate respect for veterinarians.

So there.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659555 Sep 17, 2013
Yes, it was a law back then, and it was yesterday, it was this morning, it was this afternoon, and it still was fifteen minutes ago.
That's just silly.

I'm sorry that you don't see it.
Capisce?
Very good, you learned to spell it right.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659556 Sep 17, 2013
I've read it, I know what it says. That's why it's outside in my compost heap. It's doing more good there than anywhere else.
I didn't say "read it".

I said "study it".

BIG difference.

Your ignorance of biblical law tells me you've never studied the bible.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#659557 Sep 17, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
so the answer is to kill little infants... really?... your parents brother and sister?
go find a Wolf pup in the woods and raise it there you will get your answer.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#659558 Sep 17, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
you still have not answered the question
followerofSatan

Winter Park, FL

#659560 Sep 17, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>you still have not answered the question
a hypothetical scenario you fabricated with your own personal desired conclusion.....

how stupid are you?..... this fictitious god of yours could not resolve the situation without killing infants...

so if the SWAT team in Detroit or Chicago stumbles on a gang that raises its infants and kids to kill, they will mow them all down with bullets... really MORON?... grow up...go molest some homeless people....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#659561 Sep 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be jealous of nano's hotness, hon, both of you can be hot and be my girlfriends;)
You'd be dumber than dirt to lay between them two, you be taking it in both ends. I'd give you five minutes, and snap. Old waaasssuuup never walked the same way after that...yeah he used to have legs! lol
Q-What do you call waaasssuuup when ya mad at him?
A-Don't matter what you call him, he don't come anyway.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#659562 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a biblical explanation of how Exodus 22:18 could be a law that I must follow.
With "no exceptions"
Asked and answered. Yawn. Move on.
followerofSatan

Winter Park, FL

#659564 Sep 17, 2013
Common lies Christians tell that are ABSOLUTELY FALSE!

I deal with Christian lies on a daily basis. These lies range from the myth that Einstein was a theist, to the claim that there is conclusive evidence for Jesus’ existence.

I had to make this page so that I could collect some common lies told and present the truth behind the matter. There are hundreds of things I feel compelled to discuss but I shall limit it to a top five list. The top five lies Christian’s tell:
\

Darwin recanted on his deathbed. This is completely fabricated and has no foundation in truth whatsoever. A woman named “Lady Hope” spoke to a church group shortly after the death of Charles Darwin. She claimed that she was at Darwin’s bedside on the day of his death. She also claimed that Darwin recanted on evolution and accepted Jesus on his deathbed. Her claims are not only unsupported, but are directly opposed by Darwin’s daughter, Henrietta. Henrietta stated “I was present at his deathbed, Lady Hope was not present during his last illness, or any illness. I believe he never even saw her, but in any case she had no influence over him in any department of thought or belief. My father never recanted any of his scientific views, either then or earlier. I am upset that the U.S. Christians have fabricated this conversion nonsense. The whole story has no foundation whatever.” February 23, 1922.

Evolution has been proven false (is only a theory).

Evolution can be divided into two parts, macro and micro. Micro evolution is a fact, where as macro evolution remains a theory due to debates on the exact steps of the evolutionary process. EVOLUTION DID HAPPEN we simply can’t trace the exact evolutionary steps of the of the 3 trillion plus species on earth. Considering there is no way that we can even prove if we have located all the species on earth, this may always remain a theory. We can prove though, beyond a doubt, that humans have evolved. We can trace it back conclusively 3.6 million years. 97% of all scientists accept evolution (so does the Catholic Church). Christians have spread lies about this excessively, they especially like to say evolution preaches that Humans evolved from monkeys. Evolution does not state that humans evolved from monkeys, that idea is completely absurd. Science states that monkeys and humans evolved from a shared forefather and are hence relatives,(all primates are) but we are in no way direct descendants of them.

Atheists have no morals.

All one has to do is take a look at the American prison system. Nearly 76% of violent criminals are Christian and NO, most of these Christians did not convert after conviction, they were Christian at the time of the crime. The greatest genocides in human history stemmed from the Christian faith. If you examine secular societies in comparison to religious societies; secular societies will consistently have less crime, unemployment, corruption and more freedom, share of wealth and a higher standard of living. Nearly EVERY single advancement towards morality (I.E: ceasing native genocide, freeing the slaves and women’s suffrage) was OPPOSED by the church and Christian organizations.

This United States is a country founded on Christianity.

This is the biggest sack of horse shit and only an EXTREME MORON would believe something this retarded. The VERY FIRST AMENDMENT of the constitution is based on the Separation of church and state. The paramount reason why the forefathers came to this country was for religious freedom. They listed it as their top goal in forming America. Matter of fact most of the fore fathers weren’t even Christian, but deist, atheist and agnostic. I could site thousands of quotes which piss on this lie from Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, etc. but I shouldn’t need to, considering the reading of the constitution is a 4th grade curriculum requirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min truth 554,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Just Wondering 603,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min WildWeirdWillie 174,887
Last Word + 2 38 min andet1987 930
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 41 min andet1987 1,242
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 47 min andet1987 4,393
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Charlie Sheen 263,151
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE