Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#659973 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just admit that your mind is open to spiritualism and the supernatural as long as it isn't related to Christianity in any way?
mmmm

I do not think that the case...

why do you?

(I do reject the abrahamic faiths)

Location hidden

#659974 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are far more people dying from abortion than from war every year, over a million a year and that's not counting in the Chinese babies. Hypocrite. If you were truly worried about extinction then you would consider the fates of those innocent little entities.
I understand that the vast majority of those seeking an abortion, in America, are christians.

Is this true?

Location hidden

#659975 Sep 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is the spirit within you.
alms, alms,

alms for the poor
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659976 Sep 20, 2013
It was primarily Jesus’ unique claims that caused him to be viewed as a threat by both the Roman authorities and the Jewish hierarchy. Although he was an outsider with no credentials or political powerbase, within three years, Jesus changed the world for the next 20 centuries. Other moral and religious leaders have left an impact—but nothing like that unknown carpenter’s son from Nazareth.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#659977 Sep 20, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Why is it important to believers that I believe in the God they have defined? And why is it important to non-believers that I don't believe in any Creator, assuming that I don't impose my beliefs on them?
since it was God's passion to send His Son into the world so that those who believe can be saved, it's my passion to promote His.

you may respectfully decline without any hard feelings on my part, but i think that you should at the very least know your options:)
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659978 Sep 20, 2013
Many, like Gandhi, have tried to separate Jesus’ teaching on ethics from his claims about himself, believing that he was simply a great man who taught lofty moral principles. This was the approach of one of America’s Founding Fathers, President Thomas Jefferson, who cut and pasted a copy of the New Testament, removing sections he thought referred to Jesus’ deity, while leaving in other passages regarding Jesus’ ethical and moral teaching.[4] Jefferson carried around his cut and pasted New Testament with him, revering Jesus as perhaps the greatest moral teacher of all time

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659979 Sep 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Don't judge.
LOL
LOL!

i still think about what you said when i asked 'how cool is it to walk with God'. you said "it's frig'n awesome, man!" CLASSIC!!!:)
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659980 Sep 20, 2013
In fact, Jefferson’s memorable words in the Declaration of Independence were rooted in Jesus’ teaching that each person is of immense and equal importance to God, regardless of sex, race, or social status. The famous document sets forth,“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights …”

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659981 Sep 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
In this video my son and I have just ridden over 18 miles through Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Montclaire and have just crossed over the city line into Pomona. It's about 118 degrees and coming behind us we see a large bicycling team quickly approaching.
To our surprise, they're all a Senior Citizen Cycling club and they just whooped our behinds as they blew past us.
I just managed to whip out my phone and record this sequence...
http://youtu.be/xh1RGiSg3S0
too cool, brother!
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659982 Sep 20, 2013
“In all of these, there emerges an instruction, a way of living. It is not Zoroaster to whom you turn; it is Zoroaster to whom you listen. It is not Buddha who delivers you; it is his Noble Truths that instruct you. It is not Mohammad who transforms you; it is the beauty of the Koran that woos you. By contrast, Jesus did not only teach or expound His message. He was identical with His message.”[5]

The truth of Zacharias’ point is underscored by the number of times in the Gospels that Jesus’ teaching message was simply “Come to me” or “Follow me” or “Obey me.” Also, Jesus made it clear that his primary mission was to forgive sins, something only God could do.

In The World’s Great Religions, Huston Smith observed,“Only two people ever astounded their contemporaries so much that the question they evoked was not ‘Who is he?’ but ‘What is he?’ They were Jesus and Buddha. The answers these two gave were exactly the opposite. Buddha said unequivocally that he was a mere man, not a god—almost as if he foresaw later attempts to worship him. Jesus, on the other hand, claimed … to be divine

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659983 Sep 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps I was inattentive. But that does not sound like Al.
Can you put up a link for this?
is a pro-humanist/solialist/communi st/genocidal/antichrist and a pro-homosexual/illicit/pervers e tyrade more appropriate than an anti one???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659984 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She was "required reading" for a college assignment I had to do one time. Her writing has been WAY overrated by liberal idiots.
You aren't missing anything.
i can always count on the correct interpretation from you, girlfriend - what the hell would i do without you?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659985 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you won't see many coven members resembling those on American Horror Story's Coven, which is why they hope for new, younger members. Unfortunately, for them, most of the new recruits are social misfits and unattractive, too, ergo the masks. ;)
yes - the ol put-a-bag-over-the-head trick can work wonders at such affairs!
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659986 Sep 20, 2013
Many people have lied for personal gain. In fact, the motivation of most lies is some perceived benefit to oneself. What could Jesus have hoped to gain from lying about his identity? Power would be the most obvious answer. If people believed he was God, he would have tremendous power.(That is why many ancient leaders, such as the Caesars, claimed divine origin.)

The rub with this explanation is that Jesus shunned all attempts to move him in the direction of seated power, instead chastising those who abused such power and lived their lives pursuing it. He also chose to reach out to the outcasts (prostitutes and lepers), those without power, creating a network of people whose influence was less than zero. In a way that could only be described as bizarre, all that Jesus did and said moved diametrically in the other direction from power.

It would seem that if power was Jesus’ motivation, he would have avoided the cross at all costs. Yet, on several occasions, he told his disciples that the cross was his destiny and mission. How would dying on a Roman cross bring one power?

Death, of course, brings all things into proper focus. And while many martyrs have died for a cause they believed in, few have been willing to die for a known lie. Certainly all hopes for Jesus’ own personal gain would have ended on the cross. Yet, to his last breath, he would not relinquish his claim of being the unique Son of God

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659987 Sep 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are not smart enough to understand.
I will take your word, that you could not "make it up if you tried"
<quoted text>
While you ignore the shedding of the blood of all those who refused to convert to your sick religion.
<quoted text>
Almost exclusively in the name of your god.
kait kait kait....you're mistaking the roman & satanic mixture of truth and paganism for Christianity again!

it ain't gonna hold up in Court for you!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659988 Sep 20, 2013
Yes you are. I can imagine your reaction when your doctor (that you don't want to see) diagnoses your cancer.
<quoted text>
"Curses?" You think I "cursed" you by saying that??
LMFAO!!!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't worth the energy!!
<quoted text>
I don't need your phony forgiveness or your phony prayers.
<quoted text>
I repeat: "Curses?" You think I "cursed" you by saying that?? LMFAO!!!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't worth the energy!!
What part of that did you not understand?
And your phony prayers are as impotent as you and your flatulent, imaginary "savior." You really *don't* want to understand anything you read!
God's balls, you're stupid!!
<quoted text>
Translation: "I choose not to understand any of it, and make up my own meanings for what she said."
kait - i know your general message and i reject it so i just try to keep things civil by goofing around with you. that okay?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659990 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I wrote you a note across my pic, like you asked; you said it was a fake.
So f*ck you.
<quoted text>
I don't do what you want. I do not cater to your whims and desires. Go find something else to jerk off to.
lol! does the thought of me doing that get you wet (assuming you're female)?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659991 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I wrote you a note across my pic, like you asked; you said it was a fake.
So f*ck you.
<quoted text>
I don't do what you want. I do not cater to your whims and desires. Go find something else to jerk off to.
a pic of you atanding bent over & nude while facing the camera from between your legs holding a sign saying "c'mon in, wasup" would be nice!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659992 Sep 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn's mad because no matter how many times he tries he just can't get any spells to work. ;)
lol! yeah - she doesn't even make a good witch!

(just mess'n, kait:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659993 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Kind of like you, spewing your hatred here every chance you get.
I had to clean out a cage of blood and diarrhea left behind by a St. Bernard today; it made me think of you.
i wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemies! may be i can find something for you to do around here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min AussieBobby 46,044
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min MUQ2 92,793
Witches and Warlocks will burn in Hell ! (Oct '11) 59 min Paige 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr truth 183,653
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 667,983
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,102
More from around the web