git-er-done
Are you up for it ?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#659827 Sep 19, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no (real) evidence outside of the bible that jesus the christ existed.
There is no evidence of the birth of Jesus of Bethlehem.
There is no evidence of the life of Jesus of Nazareth
There is no evidence of the execution the criminal Jesus the Christ
Do you believe in the holocaust Karl? The tragic event where 6 million Jews were hunted and killed deliberately by gassing by the Nazis in various death camps, after cruel experiments aimed at making human soap, skin lampshades and shrunken head ornaments?

Let us compare the evidence:
Existence of Jesus: Contradictory eyewitness testimony collected into what is now known as the Bible, showcased worldwide by various churches and websites, but not taught in school, in the interest of maintaining secularism and the right to believe/disbelieve whatever we want.

Existence of the Holocaust:
Contradictory eyewitness testimony collected and showcased by certain websites and museums, instilled dogmatically into school curricula and the belief of which is protected by law in many western countries, and disbelief is punishable by jailing for years.

Peripheral Evidence of Christianity: Various contradictory and sensationalist gospels that churches constantly argue the validity off; various stories of pious Christians that various Christians argue the validity off. Today, belief or disbelief is based on choice.

Peripheral Evidence of Holocaust: Various contradictory and sensationalist testimonies at the Nuremberg trials, most of which has been proven false, cooked up or exaggerated and that reputable holocaust museums and institutions from Auschwitz to the U.S. disbelieve and debate. But we are required to believe it.

Physical Evidence of Christianity: The cities of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Nazareth,with no proof that such streets were walked on by Jesus, or that he dragged that cross through. The various key places of the Jesus story are mere constructed/reconstructed churches.

Physical Evidence of the Holocaust: Auschwitz and a few other camps throughout Europe, the number of which classified as death camps has been greatly decreased throughout the years. There is no evidence to suggest that Auschwitz had been used for anything other than to concentrate prisoners and work them to the bone in German industries, to control and prevent the spread of typhus by shaving prisoners heads, industrial disinfection of clothes, sheets and dead bodies using Zyklon B, and to store and cremate people after they had died due to typhus or starvation. The gas chambers are admittedly poor "reconstructions", as stated by Auschwitz and by the Polish government.

Evidence of execution of Jesus under Jewish-backed Roman orders: Contradictory eyewitness testimony. No picture or video of Jesus bring crucified. No Roman document detailing the ordered punishment and execution of Jesus. However, there is at least documented evidence that Romans did execute criminals by crucifixion.

Evidence of systematic policy-driven execution of Jews under orders of Hitler: Contradictory eyewitness testimony. No picture or video of Jews being gassed to death. No Nazi document giving the order of the deliberate and systematic execution of Jews, no document explaining how to industrially kill Jews by gassing. There is however, Allied photographs of heaps of malnourished dead Jews being shoveled by Allied bulldozers, with no evidence of how those Jews ended up dead. The fact that there are no fat Jews among the heaps of dead bodies, gives a clue that they starved.

To question Christianity today? It's encouraged in the name of free speech, and does not in any way imply that one is a Christian hater or a communist.

To question the holocaust today? It is legally forbidden in many European countries, and a social taboo in all western countries. To question it somehow automatically implies that one is a Jew hater and Neo-Nazi.

So Karl, what do you believe?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#659828 Sep 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep this in mind when pretending to order me to make a breakfast for you:
Two Seals boarded a quick shuttle flight out of Dallas, headed for Houston. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat.
Just before take-off, A Green Beret got on and took the aisle seat next to the two Seals. The Green Beret kicked off his boots, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Seal in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a coke."
"No problem," said the Green Beret, "I'll get it for you." While he was gone, the Seal picked up the Green Beret's boot and spit in it.
When the Green Beret returned with the coke, the other Seal said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too."
Again, the Green Beret obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the Seal picked up the other boot and spit in it.
The Green Beret returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the short flight to Houston.
As the plane was landing, the Green Beret slipped his feet into his boots and knew immediately what had happened.
"How long must this go on?" the Green Beret asked. "This fighting between our groups? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in boots and pissing in cokes?"
So, you want those eggs scrambled, c*ck sucker?
over-easy with some hot sauce on em, hon, and LOTS of bacon!;)

i LOVE bacon; don't you? i'm glad that i belong to the only 1 out of the 3 major religions that indulges!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659829 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I can joke around with my friends; you're not my friend. Sei un po pompinara.
how many years have i been trying to be your friend now, kait; 2-3?:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659830 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you unable to show any?
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment, but my parents had more to do with that than your invisible sky daddy did.
<quoted text>
It's called "genetics." Look into it.
Oh, I forgot; you don't believe in scientific facts, you just believe in your flatulent, impotent invisible sky daddy.
<quoted text>
Your god doesn't exist. Even *you* don't really believe in it enough to follow its rules; why should I?
<quoted text>
Scientists don't study religion, they study the sciences, hence the same "scientist." Christian toddlers learn nothing in Sunday school but lies and superstition.
You're not at all bright.
<quoted text>
That is pure bullsh*t on *so* many levels.
<quoted text>
No, when your imagination runs out of steam you go to fundie christian websites for more lies.
You don't allow yourself to read up on any real science.
look it up for yourself, cream-pie honey-buns!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659831 Sep 19, 2013
Yes you are. I can imagine your reaction when your doctor (that you don't want to see) diagnoses your cancer.
<quoted text>
"Curses?" You think I "cursed" you by saying that??
LMFAO!!!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't worth the energy!!
<quoted text>
I don't need your phony forgiveness or your phony prayers.
<quoted text>
I repeat: "Curses?" You think I "cursed" you by saying that?? LMFAO!!!!! Don't flatter yourself, you aren't worth the energy!!
What part of that did you not understand?
And your phony prayers are as impotent as you and your flatulent, imaginary "savior." You really *don't* want to understand anything you read!
God's balls, you're stupid!!
if you didn't get cancer after trying to put it on me, my prayers for you worked;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659832 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck isn't you.
You are un pezzo di merde.
<quoted text>
And whose fault it that? Yours; but you'll never admit it, because you think you're perfect.
And you're not good enough to be my door mat.
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THINKS YOU'Re PERFECT; AKA - WITHOUT SIN!

definition of sin - failure to hit the (moral) mark.

i admit that i fail. can you?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#659833 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I wrote you a note across my pic, like you asked; you said it was a fake.
So f*ck you.
i didn't say it was fake. i said writing across a picture is not proof that it's you. doing something we agree on in a pic (like holding a sign saying "i luv wasup") would be proof;)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#659834 Sep 19, 2013
I said, "pre-christian savior godmen who came to earth to save us from ourselves."
I pointed out that those were *MYTHS,* strikingly similar to your jesus myth but far, far older.
Your jesus is based on *them.* Your jesus is just as much a myth as those other myths.
I do wish you would read more carefully.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659835 Sep 19, 2013
I studied it well enough to see its value in my compost heap.
In Stregheria, the only real "law," if you will, is "All acts of love gain favor with the Goddess." We don't follow a book that was put together by a committee and proclaimed to be "god's word."
<quoted text>
Hey, "G_O_D" and I used to fight like the British and the French, but we eventually made peace. I don't see why it can't work between *us.*
Nanoanalboy will get all upset, but who cares what he thinks anyway?
I like nano, she's pretty cool.

Until you piss her off.

It's very hard to like the person like "you". A lot of your posts very demeaning and derogatory negative. But I'm a very positive person and I will always have hope :-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659836 Sep 19, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
You keep using such simplistic retorts that have already been thoroughly eviscerated. As soon as Harry Potter is used to influence laws or education, it would be relevant to rail against it. Your immoral "faith" is an enemy of rationality and deserves the ignominious death it is currently suffering.
<quoted text>
Too bad the Treasury Dept. didn't stick with "E Pluribus Unum."
The change in motto was a result of the McCarthy "Red Scare" of the 1950s. So was the addition of "under God" in the Flag Salute. Someone decided to show them thar Rooskies that we're a "christian" nation in defiance of the "godless commie" threat.
Nope.

"In God we trust" has been on American currency since the 1860s.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659837 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
But stealth and subterfuge might.
LOL

I hadn't thought of that...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659838 Sep 19, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
Yes, your bible did say that of women they thought were witches. Your real god writes like a real disgruntled man with women, so that's His Word.
<quoted text>
The King James version of the "infallible, inarguable word of god" specifically uses the word "witch," although it's done without defining exactly what a witch is.
I use the word "witch" to describe myself because I think we in the Pagan community have a right to reclaim that word. The English "witch" comes from the Anglo Saxon "wicce," which means "wise."
My nonna thinks I'm crazy. "Shaddappa you mouth!" she once told me, with a swat across the back of my head. "Why you trying to cause trouble? Call it 'La Vecchia,' and stop making trouble!!"
I shoulda listened to her.
The King James version is absolutely fallible and absolutely arguable. It only says "witch" because King James himself was deathly afraid of witchcraft and sorcery, and he thought it was real.

The proper translation is "sorcerer".

The King James version of the Bible is a medieval translation, written BY medieval mines FOR medieval minds.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659839 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

The big questions are:
1. Why did they think The Lord would want them to kill (not burn) witches?
'Cause the bible says so. Burning them was a European thing, I guess as a way of cleansing them or something. Or consigning them to the flames of hell.

Yes, "the Bible says so". But to who? And why?

Don't wear clothes of mixed fabrics... "the Bible says so..." Another verse that's asks who is that written to and why?

RiversideRedneck wrote:
2. What biblical justification did they use?
Exodux 22:18. "God's" word. That was all the justification they needed.

Ignorantly. Just as ignorantly as people today still use verses like that in an attempt to demean Christianity.

RiversideRedneck wrote:
3. Is that law relevant today
Not within mainstream christianity, but I'm sure the Fred Phelps crowd would like it to be.
Good. So only a small, select few are still ignorant of it.

RiversideRedneck wrote:
or any time during Christianity?
During the Spanish Inquisition and the Burning Times.
Intellectual Dishonesty Fallacy. As such, ignored.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659840 Sep 19, 2013
highrollers wrote:
Prove to me that God is not real..
Just Think wrote:
Which one?
God.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#659841 Sep 19, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"All of us are in debt and we know"
Very true, again you can thank materialism for that one.
You can debit my plastic cards but you cannot debit my soul.:)
Our debt to God is more important than credit cards.
They burn us with interest and it is wrong.
Credit cards are for fun.
He only wants prayers as a penance.
How spoiled are we?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#659842 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The King James version is absolutely fallible and absolutely arguable. It only says "witch" because King James himself was deathly afraid of witchcraft and sorcery, and he thought it was real.
The proper translation is "sorcerer".
The King James version of the Bible is a medieval translation, written BY medieval mines FOR medieval minds.
So which version is infallible?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659843 Sep 19, 2013
True Truth wrote:
So which version is infallible?
None.
headlines

AOL

#659844 Sep 19, 2013

VATICAN - ISRAEL debate **TEMPLE MOUNT

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

followerofSatan

Chicago, IL

#659845 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
highrollers wrote:
Prove to me that God is not real..
<quoted text>
God.
there are in excess of 3000 gods.. do you want a list of them, douche bag?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 12 min Steve III 422
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Buck Crick 55,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Steve III 649,626
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 2 hr Knock off purse s... 36
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 2 hr Hemant patel 77
TARABYA PROFILO TARABYA SERVIS 212) 202 62 35 P... 2 hr sertek 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr DebraE 106,050
More from around the web