Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18. Sounds like a law to me.
I was right; you're now trying to tell us that your "god's word" doesn't mean what it says.
How long have you been an interpreter for your god?
It was a law, did you even read what I wrote? I said it was a law. "Was" being the key word.

There is nothing in the Bible that says I, me, myself, should kill a witch because she's a witch. In fact, the Bible tells me not to kill anybody, ever.

It was God's word for the ancient Israelites. I am not an ancient Israelite meaning that law is not for me. There are no ancient Israelites existing today, meaning that law is in the past, just as American laws saying that you can own a slave are also in the past...

So don't tell me that just because it's written in the Bible means that it's a law for Christians. That's one of the most ignorant lines of thought that I've ever seen people say.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you're not commanded to kill a witch, that was a job for your real god.
I asked where was he to kill her since thou shalt not suffer a witch to live?
<quoted text>
If you god was real, I'd ask him myself. But, since he isn't, I don't have to worry.
And it's spelled "Kaitlin," not "Kaitlyn."
You don't know that God isn't real, you just think He isn't.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
After three years of you saying it, yeah pretty safe to say ......you got not god to show for all the mouthing about one.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
After three years of you saying it, yeah pretty safe to say ......you got not god to show for all the mouthing about one.
I've said it before and it seems I have to say it again.

God is not a "genie in a bottle" that I can just show you at will.

Knowing God is between you and God, God is not something I can demonstrate to you or show to you.

That in no way means that God isn't real. Because just as I cannot prove God to you, you cannot prove love to me.

If you disagree with that, then by all means prove that love exists.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, what you believe in is your Book of Lies. Your "god" is nothing more than paper and ink. Re-written, collected, edited and revised for the last 1700 years by power-hungry men with an agenda. It's not even good enough to be compared to an "invisible sky daddy."
"RR" himself said that the bible in it's current form cannot be defended and needs be rewritten. He spoke as if he might be very familiar with a panel doing that rewrite.

Sometimes I wonder (translate = paranoia) if he might be here to see what apologetic works. I think there is little doubt that he takes his living from a church collection plate, or is contemplating as much. I, frankly; do not believe he can take all this time from an employer.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing God is between you and God, God is not something I can demonstrate to you or show to you.
That in no way means that God isn't real. Because just as I cannot prove God to you, you cannot prove love to me.
You just think gods real, and don't require that it is either.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you're not commanded to kill a witch, that was a job for your real god.
I asked where was he to kill her since thou shalt not suffer a witch to live?
<quoted text>
Your "god's word" demands it, in Exodus 22:18. Are you going to tell us that your "god's word" doesn't mean what it says?
They definitely believed that @ Salem. Y not now?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well. Enjoy your All Hallows Eve festivities. Honestly Kaitlyn, I don't really care what you do so long as you're not hurting anybody or any animals.
I know plenty about Halloween. Because of your curiosity about it and the whole "witchcraft" thing, undoubtedly you know more about it than I do.
Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted to hurt anyone, including animals? I'm a licensed veterinary technician, fer pete's sake!

My mom's a practising Strega, and a pediatrician; her sister is also a Strega, and she's a psychiatrist. Grandma was a pharmacist & a midwife. The entire matrilinial line of my family, for the previous eight generations, were all Strega and has been involved in medicine one way or another. My sister is an x-ray tech, and I'm the first to branch out into veterinary medicine.

And yes, we're *all* Strega. It's what we do.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, let me remind you, you're going to Hell. Sometimes the profiling is easy.
It's *your* hell; *you* go there.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18. Sounds like a law to me.
I was right; you're now trying to tell us that your "god's word" doesn't mean what it says.
How long have you been an interpreter for your god?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a law, did you even read what I wrote? I said it was a law. "Was" being the key word.
There is nothing in the Bible that says I, me, myself, should kill a witch because she's a witch. In fact, the Bible tells me not to kill anybody, ever.
It was God's word for the ancient Israelites. I am not an ancient Israelite meaning that law is not for me. There are no ancient Israelites existing today, meaning that law is in the past, just as American laws saying that you can own a slave are also in the past...
So don't tell me that just because it's written in the Bible means that it's a law for Christians. That's one of the most ignorant lines of thought that I've ever seen people say.
What you said was:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Exodus is an account, not a set of Christian laws. It's much like Genesis. Exodus outlines the freedom of the ancient Israelites and the laws for the ancient Israelites.
Those 'laws' are not written as Christian law....
Now you’re saying it *is* a law. I’m glad you now agree with me.

There are ten other “thou shalt nots” that most christians ignore, particularly your li’l buddy waaasssuuup. I guess those, too, are also not written as christian laws?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for Exodus 22:18, and someone once pointed out there were a couple of others.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>It was God's word for the ancient Israelites. I am not an ancient Israelite meaning that law is not for me.
"God's law" is supposed to be for everyone, no exceptions.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> There are no ancient Israelites existing today, meaning that law is in the past, just as American laws saying that you can own a slave are also in the past...
Soooooo..... you get to decide which of "god's laws" you'll obey and which ones you won't? Which ones are relevant to mankind, and which ones aren't?

How does your god feel about that?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>So don't tell me that just because it's written in the Bible means that it's a law for Christians. That's one of the most ignorant lines of thought that I've ever seen people say.
Actually, it is. At least, that's what your "god's infallible word" clearly implies.

It *is* your god's word, isn't it?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that your god *is* real, you just believe it is.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU need to understand that knowing and believing are not the same thing.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"RR" himself said that the bible in it's current form cannot be defended and needs be rewritten. He spoke as if he might be very familiar with a panel doing that rewrite.
Sometimes I wonder (translate = paranoia) if he might be here to see what apologetic works. I think there is little doubt that he takes his living from a church collection plate, or is contemplating as much. I, frankly; do not believe he can take all this time from an employer.
LOL!!

So once again, mere mortals have taken it upon themselves to re-translate, re-edit, and revise what they themselves call the "perfect and infallible word of god!" LMAO!! I love it!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, let me remind you, you're going to Hell. Sometimes the profiling is easy.
Let me remind you once again, porter, to go f*ck yourself.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They definitely believed that @ Salem. Y not now?
More sensible heads have prevailed. For the time being, anyway. Obama has made such a sh*tty mess of this country, I'm anticipating a landslide conservative christian victory in 2014 and 2016.

I'm glad I bought firearms & ammo when I did. Just in case.
followerofSatan

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Mensan wrote:
Very easy to prove there is a God. Since it is mathematically impossible to tell the future continually without error, anyone who can, must be outside the time domain. The Bible has done just this. In its prophecies it also identifies God Himself will appear in human form as the man Jesus of Nazareth, and die to take the penalty we deserve for our lack of trust in Him, called sin. And to make it impossible not to believe, it describes His death by a means not invented at the time of the prophecy and added that He would rise from the dead. His ministry of multiple miracle only adds to His love for mankind which is immeasurable.
Those who refuse to trust in Him, are unwilling to bend their knee to God and make Him Lord of their lives. So they will live without Him for eternity, it's their choice. The blessings provided to believers will not be administered to those who refuse to trust. See the parable of the prodigal son Luke 15:11-24. He loves you so much He died to pay your debt penalty. Won't you return to Him and receive blessings eternally? Wise men sought Him once. They still do today.
prophecies??? bwhahahhahahah... too bad no prophecy has even come true...Nostradamus also had prophecies...you can manipulate anything after the fact to make appear it was predicted....

Prophecies are writings or utterances about the future by prophets. It is important to say a few words here about some prophecies in the Bible that seemed have been fulfilled.

Some prophecies were accurate because, quite simply, they were written after the event it purports to have foreseen. The Book of Daniel is a good example of this. It pretends to have been written during the time of the exile, that is around the sixth century BCE. Today, it is has been shown that Daniel was actually written around the second century BCE.

Other prophecies were not prophecies at all, but have readings forced into them by believers. The “virgin birth” prophecy of Jesus found in Isaiah 7:14 is one such case.

Still other prophecies fulfilled events that never occurred! In fact the supposed events were constructed purely from the Old Testament through a method called midrash. Many of the messianic prophecies supposedly fulfilled in Jesus' life are of this type.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! God says not to judge, that's his job.

Good luck in your demarcation dispute with the Almighty.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Eternalrock wrote:
A supernatural miracle just happened there. Before I made that post, there was someone right before me writing something in parallel as though they could read my mind or see the future.
Hey man, go to a dr, for real. Not saying that to be mean, but you are showing signs of mental illness. Seeing patterns where there are none (curious ideas about dates/numbers), assigning meaning to happenstance, and possible delusions of grandeur (believing you are going to "save the world")- these things are not good signs.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you have some evidence to support this assertion?
I know I haven't been posting here that often lately, but uhhh, I was kinda joking. Simmer down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min seriously the ori... 538,772
Satan knows.....that an ETERNITY in HELL....is ... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,773
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min KiMare 94,633
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 23 min Yourbrainisbroke 297
Appjoy invite code 27 min Im Rk9 43
Last Word + 2 35 min Hannah V 488
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min JudgeNJury 257,830
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••