Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#659740 Sep 18, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Your disbelief is not proof that it's false.
Your belief is not proof that it's true.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#659741 Sep 18, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you miss all his anti-human rights and sexually perverted posts. I see no good in that ridiculous fool.
Go ahead. List the anti-human posts of mine.
Show us all here on topix those posts.
Go ahead. We're all waiting on you.....

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#659742 Sep 18, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if there were a good, a bad and an ugly, I'd probably be Eli Wallach as Tuco....
Hi ya Mac !
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#659743 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Said that to whom?
Disgruntled men with their sour grapes, perhaps those who got too many swats from Sister Nun or whose wives handed their @sses to them in some way, deemed that of women.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#659744 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...
Ya, you said that.
Not me.
No.

You were the one quoting the bible where it said "thou shalt not suffer a witch."

You must be in some Club Med prison for life, because your type of lying landed you in a place where you can show the world blatantly what you do best - lie - while not causing harm to anyone else's livelihood or life because you're behind bars.

Hello, Mr. Madoff.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#659745 Sep 18, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
List the posts. Show us how perverted they are. You can't because there were none. Go ahead.
Prove it or shaddup.
I got this...

Al Garcia wrote:
Is that the same as "go make me a sammich...." Lol!
I was just thinking that if those two chicks go at each other..... It might just be best to stand off to the side. I mean, I'm a big, sturdy, fearless guy with oodles of machismo, but even I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that......lol!

Shaddup wrote:
Sexually sick pervert

---

Shame on you, Al.

Just...

...shame.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659747 Sep 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Disgruntled men with their sour grapes, perhaps those who got too many swats from Sister Nun or whose wives handed their @sses to them in some way, deemed that of women.
Are you a fisherman? Cuz you got a lot of red herrings...

You said: Because your bible said "thou shalt not suffer a witch"

To which I replied: "Said that to whom?"

And THIS is your answer?

Look, if you wanna debate, I'm down.

If you wanna vent, go find someone else.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659748 Sep 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No.
You were the one quoting the bible where it said "thou shalt not suffer a witch."
You must be in some Club Med prison for life, because your type of lying landed you in a place where you can show the world blatantly what you do best - lie - while not causing harm to anyone else's livelihood or life because you're behind bars.
Hello, Mr. Madoff.
No. It was actually you that wrote it.

"Because your bible said "thou shalt not suffer a witch"".

And you're too chicken shit to attempt an explanation.

That's cool, I already know the answer.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#659749 Sep 18, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sometimes the fantasy of the mind is more powerful and fulfilling than the reality of life"
Julie-(a friend of mine)
Once told me as we discussed her dissatisfaction with her life. I told her that fantasy should not be end goal of life but the beginning of the enjoyment of life. In the words of Maya Angelou
"If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities."
-Maya Angelou
Fantasies don't change the world, hard work and time do.

Fantasies are also dangerous, as proven with all the ones we humans currently have. Right now, we are fighting to prove our fantasies are right, and ironically killing our species off in the process.

Facing reality and doing real work will let our species have a real future on this planet.

To paraphrase a quote I read, a pair of hands working is more effective than a million pairs praying.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#659750 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a fisherman? Cuz you got a lot of red herrings...
You said: Because your bible said "thou shalt not suffer a witch"
To which I replied: "Said that to whom?"
And THIS is your answer?
Look, if you wanna debate, I'm down.
If you wanna vent, go find someone else.
Yes, your bible did say that of women they thought were witches. Your real god writes like a real disgruntled man with women, so that's His Word.

I'm debating with you and I am not gonna find someone else, because YOU are the one who needs to prove your god is "real".

Now PROVE YOUR GOD IS REAL, DAMMIT.
Shaddup

United States

#659751 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you forgot to hit it this time.
S'posed to be a space after the comma, Mr Intelligent.
Your vs. you're. Infinity vs. infinity. Nitwit you are with or without a space bar.
Shaddup

United States

#659752 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I got this...
Al Garcia wrote:
Is that the same as "go make me a sammich...." Lol!
I was just thinking that if those two chicks go at each other..... It might just be best to stand off to the side. I mean, I'm a big, sturdy, fearless guy with oodles of machismo, but even I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that......lol!
Shaddup wrote:
Sexually sick pervert
---
Shame on you, Al.
Just...
...shame.
That wasn't the post. There were several a few weeks ago. I stand by my statements. Al Garcia and Riverside Redneck the wife beater are sexually-sick perverts.
Shaddup

United States

#659753 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your red herrings on your own plate and acknowledge my post.
PS... You're quickly becoming my newest Topix atheist bitch. Try not to disappoint.
I have acknowledged your posts. You have failed to respond to any of my questions about your failed theology, concentrating instead on space bars. Your misogyny is your problem, not mine. That you have some weird desire to dominate people and that you think you can, especially on an anonymous forum, and with your nitwitticisms is just ridiculously laughable. You are as relevant as a baby fart and almost as smart. Whoops, now you want to hit a baby, again.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#659754 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mr. Madoff, everyone's a liar except you. Riiiiight.

You were the one quoting the bible as saying "thou shalt not suffer a witch".

Witches were burned because Christians said the Lord told them it was justified.

You were the one that wanted the witch gone, eliminated, and you called on your real god to back you up and kill that witch for you.

When she pops back up, what will that prove about your real god, that he was lying when he said he'd kill witches or that your god is NOT real?
Shaddup

United States

#659755 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You condemned Al as a "sexually sick pervert" because he flirted a little with another poster.
What would you say to the guys that dress up as girls and go to a gay parade, I wonder...
I doubt you'd say anything.
If so, that makes you intolerant to Al for no other reason than he's a Christian.
You're an intolerant hypocrite.
He knows what he is. A sexually-sick, anti-humanist, prejudiced-against-homosexuals , intolerant bigot. That's your boyfriend Al. The posts are all documented right here in this very thread. I called him out on it and he feigned apology. That is all the confirmation necessary.

Your failed moral system created you nitwits.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#659756 Sep 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what your REAL god wrote:
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18

So has your real god killed that witch for you yet, you low-life worm?

And you think a [email protected] god like that is "real"?

Yeah, a "real" LUNATIC is what you are for believing such ugly twisted crap.

Now I'm going to spit your limbs back out, they're toxic and not even worth the time of the bottom-feeders.

Your feet alone are too full of lead from where you've shot yourself too many times.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659757 Sep 18, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Your vs. you're. Infinity vs. infinity. Nitwit you are with or without a space bar.
Shaddup wrote:
Infinity vs. infinity.
O_o

Now you're doing it, too.

HA HA HA!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659758 Sep 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
Yes, your bible did say that of women they thought were witches. Your real god writes like a real disgruntled man with women, so that's His Word.
The Bible says "thou shalt not suffer a sorceress to live"

Who is that written to and why?
I'm debating with you and I am not gonna find someone else, because YOU are the one who needs to prove your god is "real".
I don't "need" to.
Now PROVE YOUR GOD IS REAL, DAMMIT.
lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659759 Sep 18, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't the post. There were several a few weeks ago. I stand by my statements. Al Garcia and Riverside Redneck the wife beater are sexually-sick perverts.
So you have nothing, just a big mouth.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#659760 Sep 18, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't the post. There were several a few weeks ago. I stand by my statements. Al Garcia and Riverside Redneck the wife beater are sexually-sick perverts.
Go find them, it won't take you too long.
Go, I'm waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 48,750
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min Toby 105,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 646,605
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,686
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr DebraE 14
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,254
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 387
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,062
More from around the web