Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#659874 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one God.
God.
...and he was a mistake.....

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-long.htm...

10 Sophia of the Epinoia, being an Aeon, thought a thought from within herself and the thought of the invisible Spirit and Foreknowledge. She willed a likeness to appear from within herself without the will of the Spirit—It had not approved—and without her partner and without his consideration. For the countenance of her masculinity did not approve, and she had not found her partner. She deliberated apart from the will of the Spirit and the understanding of her partner. She brought forth.

Because of the unconquerable power within her, her thought did not remain idle. And an imperfect product appeared from her, and it was different from her pattern because she created it without her partner. And it was not patterned after the likeness of its Mother, for it had a different form. When she saw (the product of) her will, it was dif­ferent, a model of a lion-faced serpent. His eyes were like flashing fires of lightning. She cast him out from her, outside of those places so that none among the immortals might see him, for she had cre­ated him in ignorance.

And she surrounded him with a luminous cloud. And she placed a throne in the midst of the cloud in order that no one might see him except the holy Spirit, who is called the mother of the living. She named him Yaltabaoth. This is the Chief Ruler, the one who got a great power from his Mother.

13 He shared with them (portions) from his fire.

Because of the power of the glory which dwells in him from the light of his Mother. he became Lord over them. Because of that, he called himself God, and he was not obedient to the place from which he had come.

Ooops! Maybe you should have picked a different one.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#659875 Sep 19, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't the post. There were several a few weeks ago. I stand by my statements. Al Garcia and Riverside Redneck the wife beater are sexually-sick perverts.
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so.......?
List the posts.......
Go ahead.......
Lol! You can't huh?
It's not true Shaddup, Al is over F-ed and under fed.
LOL I know them girls from California hehehhe

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#659876 Sep 19, 2013
"for you shall have no other gods above me."

Sound familiar? The arrogance pierces this and the former text alot, huh?

Albuquerque, NM

#659877 Sep 19, 2013
You do believe Jesus, right?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#659878 Sep 19, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
point us to the source of your information.....(do we need toilet paper?)...
$4 in one bill. Yahweh, Jesus, The Holy Ghost, and I be a Serpent Nodda snake.....the one and only true god of Christianity.

Albuquerque, NM

#659879 Sep 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I just spoke to a client that went hot air balooning in Temecula.
Ever done that?
Ever been to wine country?
The day I was married, we had a sunrise wedding, and then took off into the sunrise in a hot air ballon. One of the best rides I've ever taken - peaceful and serene, well, except for the landing was a bit rough....*smiles*.....

If you think that is ballooning, you must've have never been to the ABQ Intl Balloon Fiesta - where they used to launch every morning for two weeks - over 1000 ballons within a perios of two hours. They've scaled it back a bit to 750 now, but it is still quite a sight to see.

Albuquerque, NM

#659880 Sep 19, 2013
http://balloonfiesta.com/event-info/event-sch...
Oct 5-13, 2013

Wake up to the earliest breakfast in the US!

;o)

Albuquerque, NM

#659881 Sep 19, 2013
highrollers wrote:
<quoted text>
The most high God.King of kings and Lord of lords.
Hypsistos?
Hypsistos (Greek: &#8029;&#968;&#953 ;&#963;&#964;&#959 ;&#962;, the "Most High" God)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypsistos

Elyon?
"&#702;&#274;l &#703;Ely&#333;n is usually rendered in English as "God Most High", and similarly in the Septuagint as "&#927; &#920;&#917;&#927; &#931; &#927; &#933;&#936;&#921; &#931;&#932;&#927; &#931;" ("God the highest")."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyon

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#659882 Sep 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't the post. There were several a few weeks ago. I stand by my statements. Al Garcia and Riverside Redneck the wife beater are sexually-sick perverts.
<quoted text>
What? Like in Bacon????

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#659883 Sep 19, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ballooning there but I have back packed in that area (have you seen the size of the Tarantulas there??)
Another great place is Solvang. Beautiful as well. I've been Cycling there for many of years.
hey, you and RR should put on your helmets and spandex and go for a eurogaypeon cycle ride through wine country!

JUST KIDDING!:)

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#659884 Sep 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo and my name is Al
You see I like all women of the world
You see to me all women are wild flowers
And if you understand what I'm sayin'
I want you to
Mmm, take my hand
Come with me, baby, to Love Land
Let me show you how sweet it could be
Sharing love with me, I want you to
Float, float on (So float with me, baby)
Float on, float on (Yeah)
Float, float, float on (Float with Paul, y'all)
Float on, float on

-as inspired from The Floaters

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#659885 Sep 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like "Survivor - Deity Island"
sure bud....and my God and I have already won!

wanna join us the island/paradise or are you out?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#659886 Sep 19, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
1. I've never asked you to prove or disprove love.
Good, I never asked you to prove or disprove God.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659887 Sep 19, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
Currency means paper money, nitwit.
Uhm no. Currency means money. Money that's an actual use.

1. Money in any form when in actual use as a medium of exchange, especially circulating paper money.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#659888 Sep 19, 2013
Why is it important to believers that I believe in the God they have defined? And why is it important to non-believers that I don't believe in any Creator, assuming that I don't impose my beliefs on them?
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#659889 Sep 19, 2013
highrollers wrote:
<quoted text>
The most high God.King of kings and Lord of lords.
unsuported ASSertion

NO proof,,

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659890 Sep 19, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ballooning there but I have back packed in that area (have you seen the size of the Tarantulas there??)
Another great place is Solvang. Beautiful as well. I've been Cycling there for many of years.
Solvang? Sounds very familiar. They have an Anderson's pea soup restaurant or something?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659891 Sep 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
...and he was a mistake.....
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-long.htm...
10 Sophia of the Epinoia, being an Aeon, thought a thought from within herself and the thought of the invisible Spirit and Foreknowledge. She willed a likeness to appear from within herself without the will of the Spirit—It had not approved—and without her partner and without his consideration. For the countenance of her masculinity did not approve, and she had not found her partner. She deliberated apart from the will of the Spirit and the understanding of her partner. She brought forth.
Because of the unconquerable power within her, her thought did not remain idle. And an imperfect product appeared from her, and it was different from her pattern because she created it without her partner. And it was not patterned after the likeness of its Mother, for it had a different form. When she saw (the product of) her will, it was dif­ferent, a model of a lion-faced serpent. His eyes were like flashing fires of lightning. She cast him out from her, outside of those places so that none among the immortals might see him, for she had cre­ated him in ignorance.
And she surrounded him with a luminous cloud. And she placed a throne in the midst of the cloud in order that no one might see him except the holy Spirit, who is called the mother of the living. She named him Yaltabaoth. This is the Chief Ruler, the one who got a great power from his Mother.
13 He shared with them (portions) from his fire.
Because of the power of the glory which dwells in him from the light of his Mother. he became Lord over them. Because of that, he called himself God, and he was not obedient to the place from which he had come.
Ooops! Maybe you should have picked a different one.
Welp. Gnosis says so.

I'm converted.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#659892 Sep 19, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>I am not mistaken. He went on an anti-human, anti-homosexual tirade against Rev. Allen. I called him out on it. He tried to backpedal. There have been numerous posts in the last several weeks where he has exposed his perversions and proclivities, his misogyny, and his disdain for women.
Perhaps I was inattentive. But that does not sound like Al.

Can you put up a link for this?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#659893 Sep 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The day I was married, we had a sunrise wedding, and then took off into the sunrise in a hot air ballon. One of the best rides I've ever taken - peaceful and serene, well, except for the landing was a bit rough....*smiles*.....
If you think that is ballooning, you must've have never been to the ABQ Intl Balloon Fiesta - where they used to launch every morning for two weeks - over 1000 ballons within a perios of two hours. They've scaled it back a bit to 750 now, but it is still quite a sight to see.
I've never been ballooning. My wife and I are on vacation next week (from work and Topix), we're heading down to this small city called Temecula. I've been there many times, even had a lot of construction jobs out there. We've never been wine tasting there and I just found out they do balloon rides. I don't know if I can convince her, but I'm down for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr candlesmell 703,781
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 88,354
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 2 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 3 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 3 hr poodawg 66
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 5 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
dried poppy pods (Apr '13) 6 hr poppy pod 29