Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#659520 Sep 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody would care.
But you seem to care about Christianity.
the abrahamic faiths

but certainly christianity, in part because it most affects the culture I live in.

you ignored the thrust of the post to which you replied.

You have comprehension issues?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#659521 Sep 16, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
my consciousness level is extremely higher than other humans, and that's why God talks to me.
certainly

that's perfect

no,no... I mean-it

that is perfect

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#659522 Sep 17, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's really quite simple. Inside all of us is a host of seraphim surrounding an old bearded white dude; harp music fills the halls, nectar fills the air, the streets are paved with gold, the rivers run red with wine, and the only foliage is marijuana.
Sounds great to me.

But let the foliage include a few cherry and peach blossoms, no just the weed. Then let them be in flower all year.

Now that would be paradise.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#659523 Sep 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel sorry for anyone it should be yourself what from refusing to be a decent human being. How quickly you and the other pew warmers forget that you represent Christ-insanity in this group.
If you represented Christianity and were a decent honest person I would not call it Christ-insanity nor you a pew warmer. You refuse to accept that people treat you the way they do because of your behaviour.
There are a few like that. Then they get off on that being a martyr complex.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#659524 Sep 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't waste my time and a Harry Potter thread.
Nor what I waste my time trying to argue with somebody who says Harry Potter is real.
But all the books say he is real!
:D
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659525 Sep 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." Matthew 10:34-35
<quoted text>
That is not what your mythical figure meant. It means what it says, you don't get to spin it.
There is no satan, except in the hateful minds and twisted hearts of those who believe in it--that would be people like you.
Your buybull is not the word of any god, that pile of paper and ink *is* your god.
Over 2000yr ago a witch then would be like a murderer. A evil human. trying to spread evil through the land.
Now Kait would you enjoy a child killer to be free to do as he wishes?
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659526 Sep 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Just playin'...
I used to have it displayed as my catch phrase on my avatar.
I know just had to put in 2 cents,,:)
followerofSatan

Chicago, IL

#659527 Sep 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who keeps telling people here to go kill themselves, Psycho.
The murdering of children:

Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”

Judges 11:30-40 Jephthah killed his young daughter (his only child) by burning her alive as a burnt sacrifice to the lord for he commanded it.

Psalms 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance “0 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”

2 Kings 6:28-29 “And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.”

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 “If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

Judges 19:24-29 “Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man’s house where her lord was, till it was light. And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an ass, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.” To put it very bluntly this poor, young lady was murdered by her mate for being raped.

Exodus 12:29 God killed, intentionally, every first-born child of every family in Egypt, simply because he was upset at the Pharaoh. And god caused the Pharaoh’s actions in the first place. Since when is it appropriate to murder children for their ruler’s forced action?

Exodus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents Joshua 8 God commanded the deaths of 12,000 men, women, and children of Ai. They were all slain in the ambush that was planned by god.

2 Kings 2:23-24 The prophet Elisha, was being picked on by some young boys from the city because of his bald head. The prophet turned around and cursed them in the Lords name. Then, two female bears came out of the woods and killed forty-two of them. You would think that God could understand that sometimes the youthful make childish jokes. Calling someone “bald head” is far from being worthy of death.

Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

.
followerofSatan

Chicago, IL

#659528 Sep 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Just playin'...
I used to have it displayed as my catch phrase on my avatar.

http://imageshack.us/a/img198/5161/flushtoile...
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659529 Sep 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
According to myth, jesus came to start family fights. And that's what the NT calls "love."
Have you ever heard of George Orwell?
FALSE, Kait you don't understand what is written, your not looking at the whole picture of why he said that.Its a proving fact Jesus came to show us the way and he knew before he even spoke the words because of the unbelievers.
So your whole family, cusins and all are one who think just like you and believe like you right? No disagreements right?
Nobody

Irving, TX

#659530 Sep 17, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
The murdering of children:
Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
Judges 11:30-40 Jephthah killed his young daughter (his only child) by burning her alive as a burnt sacrifice to the lord for he commanded it.
Psalms 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance “0 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”
2 Kings 6:28-29 “And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.”
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 “If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”
Judges 19:24-29 “Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go. Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man’s house where her lord was, till it was light. And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold. And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an ass, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place. And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.” To put it very bluntly this poor, young lady was murdered by her mate for being raped.
Exodus 12:29 God killed, intentionally, every first-born child of every family in Egypt, simply because he was upset at the Pharaoh. And god caused the Pharaoh’s actions in the first place. Since when is it appropriate to murder children for their ruler’s forced action?
Exodus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents Joshua 8 God commanded the deaths of 12,000 men, women, and children of Ai. They were all slain in the ambush that was planned by god.
2 Kings 2:23-24 The prophet Elisha, was being picked on by some young boys from the city because of his bald head. The prophet turned around and cursed them in the Lords name. Then, two female bears came out of the woods and killed forty-two of them. You would think that God could understand that sometimes the youthful make childish jokes. Calling someone “bald head” is far from being worthy of death.
Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”
.
Dude you need to read. You have a lack of understanding. You don't even know what your posting. Start from the beginning.reading.
followerofSatan

Winter Park, FL

#659531 Sep 17, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you need to read. You have a lack of understanding. You don't even know what your posting. Start from the beginning.reading.
yeah.. it is real complex....they use big words...only you can understand...what a retard....

Infanticide:

1 Samuel 15:3 God commands the death of helpless "suckling" infants. This literally means that the children god killed were still nursing.

Psalms 135:8 & 136:10 Here god is praised for slaughtering little babies.

Psalms 137:9 Here god commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks”.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#659532 Sep 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still too lame to think up a halfway intelligent come- back. I suppose I should feel sorry for your backwards working brain?
Sorry that you can’t has the truth, I guess it’s a symptom of the hole in your head

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#659533 Sep 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't anybody ever tell you that you can't use dyslexia as an excuse for stupidity?
No excuse, my dyslexia is real and your stupidity is obvious but hey, you are christian and so would not understand or admit to disability because your god can do no wrong eh? Hmm, perhaps you need to think about that one before you mock disability again.

Didn’t anyone ever tell you that you are a fooking moron

P.S. have you kicked any cripples today?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#659534 Sep 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As IF you know your goddess is real.
Certainly real as yours, however in your haste to post your spiteful ignorance you seem to have misread the post. What was that you were saying about dyslexia??? LOL - There is a considerable difference between “reality” and “god”, try using a dictionary sometime, you may even get lucky and educate yourself, however I am doubtful. But what more can we expect from one as ignorant as you. I would blame your childish, bronze age belief in magic but then I saw the hole in your head.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#659535 Sep 17, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are not afraid, they believe in God.
There is no such thing as cancer.
Christians are very afraid, so afraid they have to make of stories of a better place (oh yes and a worse place for those who don’t think like they do)

It is true that they believe in a bronze age superstition

Say what? Tell me when did you earn your medical doctorate? You ignorant moron. Try telling that to a colleague of mine, recently diagnosed (by two highly “qualified” medical doctors) with a brain cancer just 2 years after his wife died of cervical cancer.

Is this the sort of witch doctor medicine that christianity teaches you?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#659536 Sep 17, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves you.
Wrong, you believe god loves him, there is a major different between what you believe and what is fact

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#659537 Sep 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
According to myth, jesus came to start family fights. And that's what the NT calls "love."
Have you ever heard of George Orwell?
Amazing.

That was the 32nd consecutive post you made with no interruption by any other.

32 posts made in a row exclusively by Kaitlin.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#659538 Sep 17, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.
That was the 32nd consecutive post you made with no interruption by any other.
32 posts made in a row exclusively by Kaitlin.
The butch was up ALL night...



...trying to get lucky.

xD
followerofSatan

Winter Park, FL

#659539 Sep 17, 2013
Jesus Lied


Jesus Lied About Prayer


Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.


Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:


1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)


A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 min RiversideRedneck 113
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Clearwater 88,081
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 14 min Peter Ross 531
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 284,532
topic sex forum gone? 17 min Cookie9904 59
How To Download Facebook and YouTube Videos in HD 21 min Hotty7564 2
Royal Holiday Timeshare Fraud 25 min Rose9858 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 665,281
More from around the web