Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#659487 Sep 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that your god *is* real, you just believe it is.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that your reality is "real" you just believe it is.
I *do* know that reality is real. I can perceive it with my five senses; not so with your god. You cannot perceive your god with any of your senses. Therefore, you do not know that your god is real, you just believe it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659488 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." Matthew 10:34-35
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know what the sword is Kait?from what I see no.
That's because you're a flaming twit, and I don't need a flaming twit like you to interpret the buybull for me; I am fully capable of allowing it to speak for itself.
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>for he already knows what is going to happen , he sees it happening all around him. and even today it is happening. and at this very moment.
And this proves you don't know what you're babbling about.

Christians like you want to kill people like me, because people like me encourage others to think for themselves, and not to accept religious dogma/bullsh*t as "fact."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659489 Sep 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
<shrug>
what do you think reality is?
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
<shake of head>
Reality is an illusion, it has been designed this way to draw out your emotions.
Name me one material item that you can classify as being real, and than tell me why that item is real.
Your stupidity; *that's* real!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659490 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Exodus 22:18
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." Matthew 10:34-35
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>what he is saying is that these things will happen if you do not believe, because now you are under satans rule, so these things will happen. The Bible is the sword. The word of God is the sword. Anything else is death. Unbelievers are dead. I don't mean physical.
That is not what your mythical figure meant. It means what it says, you don't get to spin it.

There is no satan, except in the hateful minds and twisted hearts of those who believe in it--that would be people like you.

Your buybull is not the word of any god, that pile of paper and ink *is* your god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659491 Sep 16, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
<shake of head>
Reality is an illusion, it has been designed this way to draw out your emotions.
Name me one material item that you can classify as being real, and than tell me why that item is real.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
How true.
That pain and angst they feel inside is a lot more real than their body is. If they didn't feel it they wouldn't be on here emoting and blathering so much.
Go tell those people in your state who lost their homes to a flood that it's all just an illusion, I'm sure they'll appreciate hearing from you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659492 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted to hurt anyone, including animals? I'm a licensed veterinary technician, fer pete's sake!
My mom's a practising Strega, and a pediatrician; her sister is also a Strega, and she's a psychiatrist. Grandma was a pharmacist & a midwife. The entire matrilinial line of my family, for the previous eight generations, were all Strega and has been involved in medicine one way or another. My sister is an x-ray tech, and I'm the first to branch out into veterinary medicine.
And yes, we're *all* Strega. It's what we do.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Holey Fook, that's hilarious if it's true. They wouldn't have enough patients to make a living if the patients were informed of their psycho *doctor's* "religious beliefs". Lemme guess, their degrees come from the halls of Strega U.?
It's none of your fucking business where they obtained their degrees, analboy. I'll bet you believe that those "graduates" from Falwell's Liberty "University" have real degrees, don't you?

Why don't you go drink some antifreeze, and ask baby jeebus to heal you?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659493 Sep 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you? Good to see you admit it at last
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still too lame to think up a halfway intelligent come- back. I suppose I should feel sorry for your backwards working brain?
My my neighbor's chihuahua has better comebacks than you do, analboy. Why don't you make the world a better place, and go die somewhere? Go push up some daisies. Even steer manure has more value than your life does.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659494 Sep 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! That's my line! ;)
And your mirror, and your razor.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659495 Sep 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call no man friend, who would have the morals that you display .
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh....another day of getting hated on by the (a)theists.....:-(
It's your own fault.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659496 Sep 16, 2013
YOU are in no position to offer that kind of advice.
<quoted text>
And that is exactly how you behave; you claim divine forgiveness as your permission to be a liar and a hypocrite as you joyously go through life ignoring the laws that your god tells you to obey.
<quoted text>
Your god doesn't exist.

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"as you joyously go through life..."
"...ignoring the laws that your god tells you to obey."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>LOL - at least you got one thing straight!:)
I know I did. So why do you ignore the laws that your god tells you to obey?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659497 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
That's *YOUR* crime, liar.
<quoted text>
You believe calling your opponents "antichrist" is objective, though, don't you?
And then you wonder why I call you a fucking hypocrite.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You believe calling your opponents "antichrist" is objective, though, don't you?"
YES - i believe that's it's correct to call people who are anti-Christ "antichrist".
And not at all objective, as you try to claim it is.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>got a prob wit dat?
I always have a problem with your blatant hypocrisy. You are too stupid to realize that you push me further and further away from your cult.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659498 Sep 16, 2013
Who is the egomaniac who compares himself to jesus, who once told us here that he can raise the dead, and who believes in a self-contradictory book of lies?

You have gone totally off the reservation. You have nothing worth saying, so just do yourself a favor and shut up.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
bunny-butt,
Are you addressing me, cocksucker?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> i believe that YOU could raise the dead too if you expressed the faith for it like this guy just did recently:
son raises father from the dead:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/ohio-m...
Newsflash: He wasn't dead. The guy who *declared* him dead was obviously wrong.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659499 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Does this mean that this winter, in order to avoid getting the flu, you're going to pray to this jesus you refuse to obey rather than get a flu vaccine?
Good.
<quoted text>
Influenza is caused by virus, not bacteria. You dolt. Don't even *try* to talk medicine with me.
And yes, I have far more faith in modern medicine than *YOU* do in your sky daddy, whom you praise so much yet are so afraid to meet.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"yes, I have far more faith in modern medicine..."
And I always will. Penicillin would have cured your mother of her syphilis before she gave birth to you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659500 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you unable to show any?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that pic you used to have of the beautiful creature looking over her foster grants is an excellent example of the wonderous works of God!:)
Thanks for the compliment, but my parents had more to do with that than your invisible sky daddy did.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659501 Sep 16, 2013
See how the terrified christians need to reinforce each other's lies? So sad.
<quoted text>
Then why are you afraid to go?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i am NOT afraid to meet my good and gracious Maker,
Yes you are. I can imagine your reaction when your doctor (that you don't want to see) diagnoses your cancer.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659502 Sep 16, 2013
Death cult members who are afraid to die. How weird is that?
<quoted text>
I need you like I need a second vagina to bleed through every month.
Stop flattering yourself by calling yourself your own god.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be mad at God for your bloody vag, hon;
1. I'm not in the least bit surprised that my witty similie went right over your head.

2. I cannot be mad at something that does not exist.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> you women should learn how to get behind men and not try to entice them into rebelling against God to follow y'all like eve did to adam and like you're trying with me;)
The only thing I'm trying to get you to do is to provide a proper example of how a real christian is supposed to behave; you keep refusing.

You don't even really believe what you claim to believe; you're just a hypocrite.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659503 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted to hurt anyone, including animals? I'm a licensed veterinary technician, fer pete's sake!
My mom's a practising Strega, and a pediatrician; her sister is also a Strega, and she's a psychiatrist. Grandma was a pharmacist & a midwife. The entire matrilinial line of my family, for the previous eight generations, were all Strega and has been involved in medicine one way or another. My sister is an x-ray tech, and I'm the first to branch out into veterinary medicine.
And yes, we're *all* Strega. It's what we do.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply to you would want to hurt anyone.
Kudos on being a vet. That's gotta be a tough job.
What, now you're being *nice?* So what the hell am I supposed to do with all this anger now?

You bastard!

LOL!!/jk

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659504 Sep 16, 2013
Now you’re saying it *is* a law. I’m glad you now agree with me.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I wrote:
"It was a law, did you even read what I wrote? I said it was a law. "Was" being the key word."
I even pointed out and capitalized WAS, and you still missed it.
No, I *didn't* miss it, you're still trying to play word games. But since you're starting to be nice to me, I'll reciprocate. That's what I do.

Yes, it was a law back then, and it was yesterday, it was this morning, it was this afternoon, and it still was fifteen minutes ago.

Capisce?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659505 Sep 16, 2013

"God's law" is supposed to be for everyone, no exceptions.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a biblical explanation of how Exodus 22:18 could be a law that I must follow.
With "no exceptions"
Hey, it's the word of *your* so-called god, isn't it?

Isn't it?'Cause if it isn't, which other of your god's laws aren't his?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#659506 Sep 16, 2013

Soooooo..... you get to decide which of "god's laws" you'll obey and which ones you won't?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Study the Bible.
I've read it, I know what it says. That's why it's outside in my compost heap. It's doing more good there than anywhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,295
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 22 min el rey de los cam... 475
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Robert F 692,172
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 1 hr bksmoker 24
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 7 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 10 hr Just curious 78
More from around the web