“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#658891 Sep 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, where abideth thy deity?
Everywhere.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658892 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's cuz he's an unbeliever, but you're a believer in God's provisions.
life in God is good; ain't it bro?:-)
It's freakin awesome, man!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#658893 Sep 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't believe in evolution, people come to the conclusion that evolution is the best description of the changes in living organisms in Earth's history. It explains how we can have animals that are very similar, but very different. It explains why completely different animals have similarities.
It also explain why there is a succession of hominids that start out looking more like apes and over millions of years become increasingly more human. So when it boils down it, evolution is not a belief, it is a conclusion.
Evolution is a theory, not a conclusion. It is a theory because in the spirit of scientific pursuits, science is always regarded as an unfinished book. Many aspects of evolution especially when you dig into the intricacies of each species evolution, there is numerous debate and competing "theories".

This word "theory" is a big problem for the non-scientific community. The non-scientific community regards "theory" to mean a guess. Or maybe at best, an educated guess. Or even a product of the imagination. While it certainly does not mean a guess in a scientific sense, it also does not mean it is a fact yet. Even if it is a fact, it is at best, an incomplete fact. And no true scientist will ever say the fact is complete.

The moment you start regarding science as a closed book, and open-and-shut case, that's when scientific thinking has left your mind and you enter into the realm of the ego.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#658894 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's freakin awesome, man!
LOL - only heaven could be better!:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658895 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - only heaven could be better!:)
We'll find out.

"But not yet.

Not yet."

http://youtu.be/K5YdWgrfcGQ

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#658896 Sep 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
A little bit of everywhere.
Why do you keep looking for something separate you can see?
Wait, you're admitting that your deity is a purely subjective, internal phenomenon?

A psychological occurrence?

One knew that, but the admission is new, and a hopeful event. The first step to a cure is recognizing that there's a problem.

The Borderland of Sol

#658897 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Everywhere.
Now why would a deity want to live inside my fridge?

Think, son. Think.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#658898 Sep 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be not so sure even if you experience one. I had a stop, rewind, and rewrite for a split second a long time ago.
You are experiencing life through your own eyes. What you read and are taught is supposed to be reality, and then when something anomalous happens you tend to discount it as one of those hiccups although it was as real as can be at the time. That is also a defense mechanism to maintain your connection with "reality". There is more to this existence and consciousness than just being a glorified robot following the known laws of physics.
You "learn" from living and observing, not by what you read and are taught. I thought that is one reason we have atheists, not trusting what you read and are taught. However...
over, and over, Dave, you explain that you are a paranoid. You also suffer from active delusions, I am surprised you do not realize as much when you re-read your own material.

You keep trying to sell your "reality",... no thanks buddy , No Thanks.

Location hidden

#658900 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm.....okay sure. now - why is it that you swallow the theories of our modern day witch drs hook, line and sinker?
that is a baseless accusation, mere character assassination.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658901 Sep 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would a deity want to live inside my fridge?
Think, son. Think.
*Squeezes eyes*

*thinks REAL hard*

I don't know.

You should ask Him that.

Location hidden

#658902 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yours is an irrational evaluation based your choice to be your own god rather than acknowleging the Divine Creator, but that's your temporal right and i respect it!:)
no, you do not

Location hidden

#658903 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, so you should be able to ax the head of anyone you want or your not a free citizen....
can someone lock this sadist up please?!
this response of "yours" sounds very much like nano's kind of crazy hate.

you need be more carefull

Location hidden

#658904 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
boo foo who you want to, karl, i ain't hate'n on you for it!:)
oh, please hate me, I am going to feel un-clean if you don't.

Location hidden

#658905 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i NEVER get a flu vaccine - is you crazy or sumthin?!
no surprise, you are a "Typhoid Mary" intellectually.

Location hidden

#658906 Sep 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
depending upon <regular> definitions
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
What? So you disagree with Einstein and Lavoisier?
you have trouble reading, or comprehending?

I thought that problem belonged to the paranoid delusionalists of religion.

The Borderland of Sol

#658907 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*Squeezes eyes*
*thinks REAL hard*
I don't know.
You should ask Him that.
He ever puts in an appearance, I will.

In fact, I have many questions.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#658908 Sep 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
depending upon <regular> definitions
<quoted text>
you have trouble reading, or comprehending?
I thought that problem belonged to the paranoid delusionalists of religion.
You are out in left field with no glove or shoes, Bub. I am talking science, not religion. Einstein and Lavoisier were "scientists". You better go back and study Reading 101.

Location hidden

#658909 Sep 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, you're admitting that your deity is a purely subjective, internal phenomenon?
A psychological occurrence?
One knew that, but the admission is new, and a hopeful event. The first step to a cure is recognizing that there's a problem.
If its in me it is also in you.

Thermodynamic laws.

You can't seem to get over the thought you are separate and distinct from the rest of the universe and beyond. You aren't. You are just a branch of it. Or more like a knot on a log. You think like one.

You have nerves in your body that emit energy when excited. You also emit energy to the rest of the universe when you get excited. You are a sensor. Not the most finely calibrated one, but you serve some purpose somehow in making things happen. Maybe feeding gators if you keep kayaking around them.

Location hidden

#658910 Sep 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
over, and over, Dave, you explain that you are a paranoid. You also suffer from active delusions, I am surprised you do not realize as much when you re-read your own material.
You keep trying to sell your "reality",... no thanks buddy , No Thanks.
You are just too numb to notice things that others do, karl. Maybe the Canadian in you.

Cute and sweet looking young girls, and great examples of Canadian intellectual prowess.

Location hidden

#658911 Sep 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too numb to notice things that others do, karl. Maybe the Canadian in you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0X8kVT2yK3sXX
Cute and sweet looking young girls, and great examples of Canadian intellectual prowess.
If you were not so intellectually stinted you would realize that they are just average girls. And if you were less than a pervert you would be more circumspect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 558,933
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min lil whispers 604,773
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 26 min UwarRaceDoMAKEWOR... 4,684
Gay snapchat names 28 min Jace0002 143
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 36 min James 16
Nazisí on march in Dresden 41 min yon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,528
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web