Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#659239 Sep 14, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you have forgotten Apologetics 101. Words don't mean what they mean.
Shouldn't you be knee deep in girlfriend by now instead of arguing with nitwits?
I suppose you're right. This place is like an open bag of potato chips; not at all good for me, but if it's on the table, I'm there.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#659240 Sep 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you said please:
Psalm 145:9, MARY, "The LORD is benevolent to all; he has compassion on all he has made."
Matt. 19:17, Aramaic Bible in Plain English, "But he said to him,“Why do you call me good? There is none who is all good except God alone. But if you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
1 Samuel 2:2, "There is none as good and compassionate as our all loving LORD: for there is none beside you: neither …
Psalm 52:1 "Why boast you yourself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God is unlimited…
Psalm 145:7-9 "They shall abundantly utter the memory of your great goodness, and …"
James 1:17, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down …"
1 John 4:8-10,16, "He that loves not knows not God; for God is all love…"
Source: Various translation versions of the 233 English versions available to choose from.
He'll deny it anyway. Or he'll say your post was too long, and he just scrolled past it.

He's a d*ck.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#659241 Sep 14, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you said please:
Psalm 145:9, MARY, "The LORD is benevolent to all; he has compassion on all he has made."
Matt. 19:17, Aramaic Bible in Plain English, "But he said to him,“Why do you call me good? There is none who is all good except God alone. But if you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
1 Samuel 2:2, "There is none as good and compassionate as our all loving LORD: for there is none beside you: neither …
Psalm 52:1 "Why boast you yourself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God is unlimited…
Psalm 145:7-9 "They shall abundantly utter the memory of your great goodness, and …"
James 1:17, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down …"
1 John 4:8-10,16, "He that loves not knows not God; for God is all love…"
Source: Various translation versions of the 233 English versions available to choose from.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them say God is omnibenevolent....
Does the phrase (Psalm 145:9, MARY,) "The LORD is benevolent to all; he has compassion on all he has made" mean something different in your world?
Believer

Manchester, TN

#659242 Sep 14, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
No the point was prove it to be fact.
I believe there is no god because common sense dictates there isn't one.
So if it is a fact then prove it.
Saying you have to believe is no different than Santa Clause.
So prove that god is real and is a factual being.
If he is real then you can prove it.
If he is not then you cannot prove it.
Why don't you just let it go then. Why are you obsessing over something that is so unimportant to you.
Get a life!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#659243 Sep 14, 2013
It's Saturday night. I got my gal, I got my dog, I got "Eight-Legged Freaks" and "Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark" in the DVD player, and I got a couple of bottles of a really nice, slightly chilled, Sangiovese. Vino rosso d'Italia.

Ciao a tutti!
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659244 Sep 14, 2013
Jesus birthday is 12/25. My birthday is 2/5, which like 00/25. 12 is the last month of the year and 00 is the beginning of the year. Jesus die to save the world. I should be live to save the world - saving data of the world that is.
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659245 Sep 14, 2013
the post before mine there, having "Saturday night," which is "end of the week," and "movies," which is "saving data."
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659246 Sep 14, 2013
A supernatural miracle just happened there. Before I made that post, there was someone right before me writing something in parallel as though they could read my mind or see the future.
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659248 Sep 14, 2013
So I gave some supernatural proofs of God. Do not make me famous to bring me any trouble. I don't want any trouble.
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659249 Sep 14, 2013
I am like an eternal neighbor to God. I guess I am like a baby, and God is like an adult human. Other humans have to figure out on their own what they are.
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659250 Sep 15, 2013
They should see in those movies about the King sending a messenger to carry the King's order, and about those other people who kneel to the King's order. If they worship God then stop treating God less then a King.
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659251 Sep 15, 2013
Anyway, God did not send me any order and they don't need to kneel to me.

They should stop causing me trouble because God talked to me and God considers me family. I don't see God does that to any priest, Pope or King. I believe more important to God than a messenger. I rather not socialize with some strange humans.
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659252 Sep 15, 2013
If they want to be son of God then be so.

Not sure who I am dealing with
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659253 Sep 15, 2013
look like i am delusional
Eternalrock

Denver, CO

#659254 Sep 15, 2013
So this is what reallly happened. God actually came out and talked directly to me telepathically something like "call me older brother." Naturally older brother protect and avenge for younger brother. So according to God's honor, God will follow through with what he says. I don't want any trouble so other humans shouldn't cause me harm or they might get bad luck from God. God's honor is very strong.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#659256 Sep 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them say God is omnibenevolent....
Well well well. Here we have another dog and pony show. You have learned nothing in Bible Study with Reverend Alan. Do you really believe I am not familiar with this ploy? It is after all one of your favorite tactics to avoid dealing with reality and why I can't stand the fact that you exist.

It is no different from when I call you an anal orifice instead of an ass hole. Or someone says shit happens instead of feces occurs. I am a very forgiving person who gives even you "simple minded" "morons for Christ" a second chance. And a third and etc.

The Bible also doesn't use the word shit, it uses dung, are we to believe that shit and dung are something different? That they are not exactly the same thing?

I know you believe you won this and have shown everyone that you were right and clever and nailed this one down, but instead, all you have shown us is that you can't be honest and want to play games instead of discuss the topic of this discussion.

If there was a God would you act so abominably?

Location hidden

#659257 Sep 15, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
God is the entire human race and is not in heaven. That's why the real son of God is lame. God does not want the real Son of God to interact with other humans too much.
And just when were you appointed, and by whom, to speak for this God you allege?

If you can prove that such a thing as God exists, then and only then will I consider listening to you tell me what it wants.

And FYI I am going to report you to the nurses station, clearly your meds are not working.

Location hidden

#659258 Sep 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Heaven is within all of us!
And of course you have some evidence to support this assertion?

Location hidden

#659259 Sep 15, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
it is called $-hit....
If shit is heaven then certainly he is right that heaven is in all of us. Personally it is difficult to accept that people believe all the noise in their heads they call their "thoughts" as if anyone would believe a pew warmer was capable of thinking.

Location hidden

#659260 Sep 15, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Point flew over yur pointed head. I dont think your Invisible Immoral Daddy is omnibenevolent, as written. It is a totally malevolent a-hole, like you, baby beater. But, millions of your fellow Christer morons cite the Scripture I provided as evidence that IID is omnibenevolent. Why should i believe you over them?
Pew warming Christ-insanity-ists have demonstrated to us many times that they are incapable of distinguishing between what someone says and what someone does. This is why they make really terrible parents.

The most defective Christ-insanity-ists teach Sunday School where they tell the children that God is all good, or omni-benevolent and when the kids read in the Bible about God's really abominable behaviour, their brains start farting and usually never stop. The poor children of Sunday School abuse then mistake these brain farts as God's inspiration and start insisting these brain farts are in fact God speaking to them inside their heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Insults Are Easier 64,062
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min confrinting with ... 654,027
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 25 min And as for you 3,811
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Neville Thompson 281,870
What is your most embarrassing photo? 33 min Aliciasilver 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Neville Thompson 45,238
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 808
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 8 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web