<quoted text>
Only to expose it, thank you very much.
Oh you exposed it? In public? Oh my , you weirdo. lol
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#658640 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you laughed. But at least you read it. There is an interesting book on the market about how a cell resembles a solar system.
Do you know that one of the most ancient ideas to survive to our present day is; As above, so below.
To begin to understand one has to look at the Universe in a new way, for instance:
The Universe
All Galaxies
The Milky Way Galaxy
Our solar system
Our sun Sol
All planets in our solar system
Our planet Earth
The moon
----------
The Universe
All Galaxies
The Milky Way Galaxy
Our solar system
Our sun Sol
All planets in our solar system
All of that is "above"
Our planet Earth
All of the following is "below".
The moon
Are you familiar with the 7 note music scale? Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La Ti Do?
The Universe - Do
All Galaxies - Re
The Milky Way Galaxy - Mi
Our solar system -Fa
Our sun Sol- Sol
All planets in our solar system - La
Our planet Earth - Ti
The moon -Do
No matter what key you're in, the scale degree names stay the same for these syllables.
Scale Degree 1 is called the TONIC (this is also Do or C)
Scale Degree 2 is called the SUPERTONIC (this is also Re or D)
Scale Degree 3 is called the MEDIANT (this is also Mi or E)
Scale Degree 4 is called the SUBDOMINANT (this is also FA or F)
Scale Degree 5 is called the DOMINANT (this is also SOL or G)
Scale Degree 6 is called the SUBMEDIANT (this is also LA or A)
Scale Degree 7 is called the LEADING TONE (this is also TI or B)
Now you know how the sun got its name Sol.
OK, I like this.
I do thank-you for this.:)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#658641 Sep 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Your idols Hawking and Krauss claimed the universe can come from "nothing". You can't get a phase transition from "nothing", loon.
I do not accept that the Universe came from nothing. Hawking is wrong; something can not come from nothing. Something has always existed and it rearranged itself about 13.7 billion years ago.

The Universe we live in has the possibility of maintaining itself. Science does not yet know how this is possible because they always leave humanity out of the equation.

Do you know what a phase transition is? OK real simple so even a Christian might understand it. Do you know that ice, water and steam are the same thing in different forms? One is a solid, another a liquid and the third a gas. What is the exact moment when the solid becomes a liquid or the liquid becomes a gas? Put some water in a freezer and you can see that the water slowly turns from a liquid into a solid. The exact moment that it is neither one thing nor the other is what happened to form our Universe as we know it today. The possibility for human life as we know it existed in the first few moments after what we call the big bang.

My fingers are hurting.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658642 Sep 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You belong in jail.
Not me, God. God belongs in jail. God is the one who tells us his real and true believers can drink Draino and play with rattle snakes with out any harm.

I just want you to prove you are a real and true believer and you won't because you know God is a lying sack of shit.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658643 Sep 10, 2013
One of great weaknesses of the Bible lies in the fact that it contains tangible mechanisms by which to refute its truthfulness. Within it pages are verses which can be used to test the book's validity. They can be generally grouped under two broad headings--those involving tremendous powers given to believers and those involving powers attendant to prayer and requests. The most prominent verses within the first category are Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Many true believers have handled deadly snakes and drunk deadly poisons only to find the Bible is both erroneous and dangerous. Courts in Illinois, Tennessee, and elsewhere have repeatedly stopped practices of this nature because of the treat to life. Ask believers to drink poison or handle deadly snakes and one will quickly realize the extent to which even they do not take the book seriously. Mark 16:17-18 clearly states what they can do if they believe. Put them to the test, however, and you will witness a lot of rationalizing.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658645 Sep 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He never mentioned a name, so it may not be about the same person. You are assuming, as usual.
Blah blah blah

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658646 Sep 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
"Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements," with David playing the bottom role.[4] David Reimer painfully recalled that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks."[4] Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top.[4] Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections."[4] On at "least one occasion," Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities.[4] Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity."
I can't read it anymore.
Your Bible is worse and you read it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658647 Sep 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever made you think I was a "Christian"?
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, its a duck.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658648 Sep 10, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>But you shared it. Weirdo.
RR does the same thing with the horrors in the Bible.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658649 Sep 10, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Which is the same thing disgusting Christians do to those born homosexual. You've shot yourself in the foot, nitwit.
Personally I just love it when waaasssuuuppp shoots himself in the foot. I try to prove how stupid he is and like magic he waltzes in here and proves it for me.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#658650 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not accept that the Universe came from nothing. Hawking is wrong; something can not come from nothing. Something has always existed and it rearranged itself about 13.7 billion years ago.
The Universe we live in has the possibility of maintaining itself. Science does not yet know how this is possible because they always leave humanity out of the equation.
Do you know what a phase transition is? OK real simple so even a Christian might understand it. Do you know that ice, water and steam are the same thing in different forms? One is a solid, another a liquid and the third a gas. What is the exact moment when the solid becomes a liquid or the liquid becomes a gas? Put some water in a freezer and you can see that the water slowly turns from a liquid into a solid. The exact moment that it is neither one thing nor the other is what happened to form our Universe as we know it today. The possibility for human life as we know it existed in the first few moments after what we call the big bang.
My fingers are hurting.
http://filer.case.edu/dts8/thelastq.htm

This link is just for fun Alan.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658651 Sep 10, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> OK, I like this.
I do thank-you for this.:)
You are welcome.

The ancients didn't know as much about the cosmos as do modern scientists but they had a great deal of science about the inner workings of their flesh and blood machines because for one reason they knew and understood many of the laws that govern the operation of themselves and the Universe; as above, so below.
Shaddup

Euless, TX

#658652 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
My fingers are hurting.
A physicists definition of 'nothing' is not the same as the colloquial one. Besides, nothing is, indeed, something. Equivocation fallacies are the wheelhouse of Christians. Cut it out.
Shaddup

Euless, TX

#658653 Sep 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to expose it, thank you very much.
Yeah, expose it. You're a sick one.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658654 Sep 10, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
post a link that shows hawking making a claim the universe came from nothing.... THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS NOTHING.... matter and energy always existed.. cannot be created or destroyed..
I said that something can not come from nothing, that something has always existed.

I do not have a link where Stephen Hawking made such a claim, if memory serves I was replying to ??? who asserted Hawkins made such a claim. Perhaps I read it wrong. If it was true that Hawkins said that the Universe came from nothing, he would be wrong. You say Hawkins didn't say that and I am completely happy to accept your word on it.
Shaddup

Euless, TX

#658655 Sep 10, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't know better.....I'd think you were generalizing...
Yes, I was, and it is an apt generalization. Look at Trail Life USA. I rest my case, faccia brutta.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#658656 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I just love it when waaasssuuuppp shoots himself in the foot. I try to prove how stupid he is and like magic he waltzes in here and proves it for me.
Quit poking at the monkey cage, you get him excited, then he want's want's a banana.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658657 Sep 10, 2013
In his new book, The Grand Design Hawking argues that "the universe can and will create itself from nothing." The collective heads of all the dishonest Christians who have argued that atheists claim that everything comes from nothing have just imploded.

Reposted from:

http://science.slashdot.org/science/07/03/14/...

"Speaking to a sold out crowd at the Berkeley Physics Oppenheimer Lecture, Hawking said yesterday that he now believes the universe spontaneously popped into existence from nothing. He said more work is needed to prove this but we have time because 'Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end.'

Stephen Hawking has a new book on the way, and it's about to add weight to arguments that atheists have been making for many years. During my interactions with Ray Comfort he once posited that I as an atheist believed that everything came from nothing. I had never made that claim. Most arguments for a Universe without a God are based on the notion that our Universe is infinite that it's all existed forever in some form. If Christians posit that their God has existed forever, this concept should be easy for them to understand however they're rarely willing to accept it. It's not easy for them to accept because they are so entrenched in belief that most of the time they'll merely respond with some form of dishonest or illogical argumentation. Enter Stephen Hawkings new book.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#658659 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
In his new book, The Grand Design Hawking argues that "the universe can and will create itself from nothing." The collective heads of all the dishonest Christians who have argued that atheists claim that everything comes from nothing have just imploded.
Reposted from:
http://science.slashdot.org/science/07/03/14/...
"Speaking to a sold out crowd at the Berkeley Physics Oppenheimer Lecture, Hawking said yesterday that he now believes the universe spontaneously popped into existence from nothing. He said more work is needed to prove this but we have time because 'Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end.'
Stephen Hawking has a new book on the way, and it's about to add weight to arguments that atheists have been making for many years. During my interactions with Ray Comfort he once posited that I as an atheist believed that everything came from nothing. I had never made that claim. Most arguments for a Universe without a God are based on the notion that our Universe is infinite that it's all existed forever in some form. If Christians posit that their God has existed forever, this concept should be easy for them to understand however they're rarely willing to accept it. It's not easy for them to accept because they are so entrenched in belief that most of the time they'll merely respond with some form of dishonest or illogical argumentation. Enter Stephen Hawkings new book.
"I said that something can not come from nothing, that something has always existed.

I do not have a link where Stephen Hawking made such a claim, if memory serves I was replying to ??? who asserted Hawkins made such a claim. Perhaps I read it wrong. If it was true that Hawkins said that the Universe came from nothing, he would be wrong. You say Hawkins didn't say that and I am completely happy to accept your word on it."

"In his new book, The Grand Design Hawking argues that "the universe can and will create itself from nothing." The collective heads of all the dishonest Christians who have argued that atheists claim that everything comes from nothing have just imploded."

There is a serious disconnect in your logic mechanism. Or something.

Perhaps you can clarify this a bit better?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#658661 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
The ancients didn't know as much about the cosmos as do modern scientists but they had a great deal of science about the inner workings of their flesh and blood machines because for one reason they knew and understood many of the laws that govern the operation of themselves and the Universe; as above, so below.
The 7 note music scale brought forth a unified verse.

The Uni verse.

Sorry, I'm at work, that's the best I can sneak in at the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 441,494
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 96,417
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 550,880
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Dr_Zorderz 262,080
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min lil whispers 602,794
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 18 min girls united states 173
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 20 min girls united states 43
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE