|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
How does someone get that stupid?
You'll have to ask RiversideConArtist those kinds of questions.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Huh. Ritual genital mutilation is unsafe, and can lead to suicide.
I know it's stupid, but...
Did you watch the video? It is really sad and tragic how his life was destroyed. First the botched circumcision [male genital mutilation] then the sex change right after birth, then his life ending in suicide.

You have to watch him tell his story in his own words to believe something like this could actually happen.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the facts and what can we prove? What can we verify for ourselves? Do you disagree that you find yourself existing in this biosphere?
Is your existence not a fact? Is it not true that one of your fathers sperm met your mothers egg and 9 months later you were born? Are not these facts? Did you have anything to do with the creation of your body? Do you breath or do you exist in something that breaths?
You have many very wrong ideas about what you are, and you even reject the truths that are very easily verified by normal people.
All that shows what a deep sleep you waste your life in. But it is your life to waste. In fact the more people who waste their lives in the same manner that you are the better for me.
You are stuck on a treadmill of thought, and got dizzy from it.

I am so far ahead of you in that type of thinking you couldn't even follow my footprints. And I am not the only one.

Your brain died young from those drugs you took. You are stuck going in circles the rest of your life.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
We are all born non-theists
Speak for yourself, buckwheat. I was born this way.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the video? It is really sad and tragic how his life was destroyed. First the botched circumcision [male genital mutilation] then the sex change right after birth, then his life ending in suicide.
You have to watch him tell his story in his own words to believe something like this could actually happen.
Yah. Toss in a doctor who's either incompetent or unethical, and there's your recipe for disaster.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
Cite your source.
oh yes sir!:

FYtube.com

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
Cite your source.
btw - why would you be offended by this summary of the program - do you identify with the josef mengele-like gaytheistic dr or something???

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i saw this horrifying documentary on this person who's circumcision was botched as a baby and they decided to remove the kids entire unit. a gatheistic pyscho dr was called to advise what to do and he just so happened to be working on a book advocating nurture vs nature regarding homosexual tendencies. he advised to make the wound a vagina rather than penis and raise the kid as girl. long story short, the guy had a miserable existance and was about to commit suicide before his parents told him the truth. he was greatly relieved by the news, got a sex change BACK, got married to a woman and lived happily ever after!
this rant demonstrates that sex-preference is not encultured, but innate.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Misguided Parents wrote:
<quoted text>
Lightbeamrider is probably a member of the Westboro Baptist Church. Waaasssuuup, nanoanomaly and bongo are also probably members of this rabid hate group. This thread could accurately be renamed the Westboro Baptist Church Hate Thread.
you're DEFINITELY a member of the gaytheistic fascist's of america!

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Bog, you're being dense.
Are you ani-tooth-fairy?
Get an effing grip.
Says the poop scooper who howls at the moon and worships a fantasy goddess. Why dontcha just admit you play-pretend that crap to lure in dumb teens to convert. You can't stand looking stupid standing alone, cheese-0.

Too bad for you that most teens eventually grow up and get real.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view is a New Age heavily LSD tainted version of Christianity.
There is an awful lot of details you left out. Your brain circuits got burned prematurely.
Maybe you should refute Al's post with facts and support, instead of just insults.

Oh wait, you can't do this if it affects and probably will destroy your belief.

I understand.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
what satan did to jesus?..... bwhahhahahahahha... you are a basic moron with your imaginary fairy tales aren't you..
how is humpty dumpty doing today?... are you reading gulliver's travels with mommy yet?
if you really (wink;) think those characters are as ridiculous as the advent of Christ, you may heckle their followers at the link below:

i' mreallyabelieverwithaguiltyconscience.com

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are boring and repetitious while hers are funny and make me laugh at how intentionally stupid you are. Why would I ever say to her what I said to you, which is:
[Why don't you grow up and discuss something instead of being as mean and nasty as you claim others are. Have you ever added anything to any discussion?]
Well have you?
it's a matter of opinion. i think your contribution is typical of all gaytheists; very hateful, fascist, boring & nothing new;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked you to explain the difference between a fact and a belief three times so the only rational conclusion is that you do not know what the difference is which explains why you leave such pointless and stupid comments similar to a dog leaving his shit on the sidewalk. How Christian of you.
i have asked you to tell me what you believe about our origin but you can't cuz it would sound too ridiculous in black and white. how very gaytheistic of you;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
lol! ya know, if you weren't such a gaytheist, we could almost be friends:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe something I quote is out of context then do us all a big huge favor and put it back into context, post the entire context and show how the meaning has changed from being put back into context.
You can't do that because I do not take anything out of context.
If I were to claim the Bible says, "there is no God" you would be quick to yell and scream "out of context" "out of context" "out of context" and you would be right because put back into context it says the opposite: "the fool has said in his heart, there is no God."
That is how you put something back into context and show how the meaning is changed. Until then all your apologetics about "out of context" "out of context" "out of context" are just more dog shit on the sidewalk for us normal folks to step over.
PS. There is no God.
"You can't do that because I do not take anything out of context"

oh yes i can! jn 3:16 IS the big picture and anything mis-quoted that doesn't come around to that is way out of context!:)

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusion : An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality.
A simple blood test does not provide evidence of a persons mental state, thought, belief, emotion, faith etc. Tell me can you tell a christian from an atheist by DNA testing? The same principle applies but I suppose that Is way above your comprehension level.
Some in the medical profession (this of course excludes nano no who is not a medical practitioner and so can only offer personal opinion) believe that it is less harmful to operate in certain cases of gender dysphoria than the alternative of ruined lives and even suicide.
You're a moron. Many of those pervs go on to commit suicide even after manipulating the insurance company to pay for the fulfillment of the fantasy body they desire. Surgery does not fix delusion, it only damages the body.

There is no parallel between what I was discussing and the ludicrous BS you just ranted off.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, he killed himself. And he never got a new penis. That doctor used to make him and his brother stand around naked as part of his research. Male genital mutilation is a crime against humanity and I am glad more and more parents in America are not letting doctors do that to their male children. And you wonder why I say the earth is a lunatic asylum.
you are right! it's been a long time since i saw the program but the poor guy did have a brother and he killed himself!

you're not gonna get an argument from me that the earth is a lunatic asylum. altho, i understand the why's and wherefore's and have departed from it, but you are still a contributer!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
this rant demonstrates that sex-preference is not encultured, but innate.
i agree, and it's much simpler than we're making it out to be:

if a baby is born with an outy - they're male
if a baby is born with an inny - they're female

case closed!:)

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> As is your pissin and moaning. This thread is not all about you.
It's best to skim past ALL of Christine/OCB's posts. You won't be missing ANYTHING interesting if you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

383 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min Lokesh paramar 4,628
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min MUQ1 36,501
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Buck Crick 224,106
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min seriously the original 5,229
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 24 min bbbbbb 73
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 93,695
lesbian sexting 37 min Hornymofo 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,344
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 256,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Mi Lin 532,626
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••