“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#658420 Sep 9, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather turn a blind eye?
See no evil, here no evil.
If you did do that than you would more than likely put it on "Gods" shoulders, wouldn't you ?
You could than say "where is God ?, we need him, people are being massacred."
And when "God" doesn't answer you will say "see, God isn't real, he let it happen, what sort of loving "God" would turn a blind eye to such an atrocity?."
Now that there becomes a problem.
It becomes a problem when we do not see it as "our" problem.
When you're 17 trillion dollars in debt and all friends running to your side are broke too. It might be unfortunate for those you would like to champion. But a physical reality of fiscally out of reach atm.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#658421 Sep 9, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
University Fires [Black Female] Employee for Op-Ed Standing Against Gay Rights as Civil Rights
http://www.charismanews.com/us/40089-universi...
Alliance Defending Freedom and the Pacific Justice Institute have filed a brief with the U.S. Supreme Court that asks the court to review the case of a University of Toledo employee fired simply because she wrote an opinion column in her own personal name with a viewpoint that university officials didn’t like.
The university fired Crystal Dixon, who works in the school’s Human Resources department, after she wrote a short op-ed responding to a local newspaper’s editorial that compared the efforts of homosexual activists to the black civil rights movement of the 1950s and 60s. As an African-American, Dixon respectfully disagreed with the paper’s editorial. She did not mention her job at the university.
Not quite the whole story.

She wrote that "the gay rights movement should not be compared to the civil rights movement because she, as a black woman, did not get to choose her minority status but, she claimed, homosexuals do. She used as evidence the efforts of some religious groups to convert gay men to straight, a movement questioned by the psychological profession."

The 6th US District Court of Appeals said "The court’s opinion said it was deciding a very narrow question of whether public speech and writings are constitutionally protected when they oppose “the very policies that her government employer charges her with creating, promoting and enforcing.”(The third court to find that, BTW.)

Dixon's post was described as "interim associate vice president for human resources". In other words, a temp.

All quotes from http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2012...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#658422 Sep 9, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
http://home60515.com/27.html
but it should be done nonetheless.)
For decades the American Psychiatric Association considered homosexuality a disorder (until it was taken over by pro-homosexual ideologues who are now letting sexual politics trump science and logic). Just like a female mind in a male body is a sure sign that something went wrong somewhere (in either nature and/or nurture), so a homosexual mind in a heterosexual body is likewise a disorder. Elementary logic leads us to the conclusion that in both cases, the mind is in conflict or disharmony with the body. And just like we view transsexuality as a problem-it-is-okay-to-try-to-f ix (sex reassignment surgery is one controversial but legal treatment), so we should view homosexuality as a problem-or-disorder-it-is-okay -to-try-to-fix.
To treat a disorder as if it's not a disorder is flat-out malpractice. For example, if you went to a doctor because you weren't feeling well, and the doctor did some tests, found you had heart disease, AND DIDN'T TELL YOU, rational people would say the doctor was malpracticing. That, basically, is what the APA is doing regarding homosexuality. It is not telling homosexuals they have a disorder.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/12/30/98...
Smith was initially charged with one count after he went to Grand Rapids police last week and said he had intentionally had unprotected sex with as many people as he could over the last three years, according to police.
According to documents on file with Grand Rapids 61st District Court, Smith claimed to have had sex with "thousands" of partners, intending to kill them by infecting them with HIV. Some of those people are from outside the Grand Rapids area, including people Smith met over the Internet, he told police, according to documents.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/06/20...
KANSAS CITY -- A Missouri man was arraigned Thursday on charges that he recklessly infected a sexual partner with the virus that causes AIDS, and a prosecutor said he potentially could have infected 300 more people in two states.
David Mangum, 37, faces a felony charge in Stoddard County Circuit Court in southeastern Missouri accusing him of exposing a 29-year-old man to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which causes a life-threatening failure of the immune system commonly known as AIDS, according to court documents.
First half of that post was lifted, word for word and without attribution, from a fundamentalist crowd called "Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment" (H.O.M.E.).

Primitives and nutjobs.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#658424 Sep 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Lovely thing about theoretical science and whether you are going to heaven or not.
You speak of "heaven" as if you have knowledge of its actual existence.

If you can't prove there is a God then you most likely can't prove such things as heaven and an afterlife exist.

Why is it that the more stupid a person is the more they trust their deeply held beliefs and hearsay?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#658425 Sep 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Crusades. The Inquisition. Burning people at the stake. Salem. Hanging innocent people. Sand Creek, Wounded Knee. Hitler and Nazism. Joseph McCarthy and the Red Scare. The hate mongers of the Moral Majority, the Christian Coalition and Operation: Rescue.
This is your Orwellian idea of "christ's love."
You don't even obey your own god's rules, yet you expect everyone else to obey them.
all wars are for turf and socio-political reasons. it would be no different than if a pack of wolf witches ever got large enough to make some noise in the world, but thankfully they're too ridiculous to gain any respect;)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658426 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wise one. Please demonstrate how this:
"Reverend Alan wrote:
Unconvincing and unsupportable assertions; THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD!"
... Is a fact and not a belief.
Go
I have told you repeatedly that I will be happy to prove to you that your God does not exist, and that I will be quite happy to do so, JUST AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINISHED PRESENTING YOUR EVIDENCE THAT IT DOES IN FACT EXIST.

If you have some evidence that my statement is not true, now would be the time to provide it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658427 Sep 9, 2013
Cvvl wrote:
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Jesus.
What do you want?
Let me in.
Why do you want in?
I want to save you.
Save me from what?
From what I'm gonna do to you if you don't let me in!
nah...y'all are doing very good at destroying yourselves while doing all you can to resist God.....

Location hidden

#658428 Sep 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak of "heaven" as if you have knowledge of its actual existence.
If you can't prove there is a God then you most likely can't prove such things as heaven and an afterlife exist.
Why is it that the more stupid a person is the more they trust their deeply held beliefs and hearsay?
If we could delve more deeply into your mind we would probably find out.

Have you considered hypnotherapy?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658429 Sep 9, 2013
You don't even believe in your own god enough to obey its rules.
<quoted text>
It wasn't him, idiot, it was me. Talk about cognitive problems.
*YOU* said "Jesus is God."
The Ten Commandments are God's Commandments--that means, according to you, they are Jesus's Commandments.
According to you, jesus said:
ONE:'You shall have no other gods before Me.'
TWO:'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'
THREE:'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'
FOUR:'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'
FIVE:'Honor your father and your mother.'
SIX:'You shall not kill.'
SEVEN:'You shall not commit adultery.'
EIGHT:'You shall not steal.'
NINE:'You shall not lie.'
TEN:'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'
And you refuse to obey your jesus. First you said they're god's laws, and when you don't want to obey they you claim they're ancient Jewish laws that you don't have to obey. Why do you deliberately disobey your jesus's laws?
It's a simple enough question, even for someone like you.
hi kait - can you say the word "NEW"?

there was an 'old' covenant with the Jews and now there is a 'new' covenant with all!

it's as if you as a wolf witch thought that you should follow exactly what all wolf witches did in ancient times; i.e., do you still boil a caldron of bats wings and newts eyes in your living room?:)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658430 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You are proof that you christians need to project your hate in order to feel persecuted. If you're gonna talk shit, you're gonna get hit.
Your "god" is a f*cking monster, and I deny it. You can't do anything about that; and that's what fills you with impotent rage.
Christians are the most pathetic creatures on the planet. Divorced from reality, delusional and full of lies. You can't trust a word out of their mouths any more than one can trust a word on a page of their Bible.

Proverbs 6:19 ("A false witness...is he that soweth discord among brethren")

versus

Gen. 11:7 in which God says, "...let us go down and confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."

God is a false witness. That is what the Bible teaches.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658431 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Answer my question: Why do you disobey your god's laws?
answer mine first: did you have your cup of 'eye of newt' today yet?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658432 Sep 9, 2013
It's not jewish law, it's your "god's" law. You don't get that real well, do you?
<quoted text>
Yeah; you and Ariel Castro.
C*cksucker.
<quoted text>
Answer the question: Why do you disobey your god's laws?
lol - SPAZ!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658433 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
How very christian of you. I'm sure your jesus approves. But then, you don't even care if he does or not, do you?
You're a pig.
okay then, you're a )O(!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#658434 Sep 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could delve more deeply into your mind we would probably find out.
Have you considered hypnotherapy?

Christian techniques are wonderful, utilizing the rack, dunking, water torture, boring devices , thumb screws etc.
Not sure they ever really found out anything though.

Location hidden

#658435 Sep 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you repeatedly that I will be happy to prove to you that your God does not exist, and that I will be quite happy to do so, JUST AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINISHED PRESENTING YOUR EVIDENCE THAT IT DOES IN FACT EXIST.
If you have some evidence that my statement is not true, now would be the time to provide it.
You are very desperate for someone to prove there is a god for you.

If you had the proof you allege you would present it. It would not require all of this back and forth.

You have doubts about the correctness of your "proof". It shows.

This life is not some silly debate exercise. You have your ass on the line regarding a belief or non-belief in an afterlife. This is the real deal.

You have to solve your quandary from within yourself.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658436 Sep 9, 2013
Right.*You* can judge everyone,'cause you got jeebus.
Testa di merde.
<quoted text>
And when did I state that?
Tsk tsk, there goes Commandment #9 again. You have so little for "jesus/god's" rules, yet you expect *me* to obey them.
<quoted text>
Oooh, and a racist, too! Are you with the KKK by any chance?
<quoted text>
I don't; I don't need to. You christians need to. There goes #9 again. You must really *hate* being told by your jesus, "You shall not lie."
Why don't you obey your jesus?
YOU as a witch wolf you don't "need to" be decent and considerate to others, but you think that it's your place to point out when you think i'm not being perfect?! that's what we common call a "BULLY"!

you're in a very very evil and malicious cult and it would be a terrible world if your kind multiply!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658437 Sep 9, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you want that
and whom do you expect is going to want to be friends with a pervert such as you display?
i wasn't talking to you, karl, i already know that you're very antichrist:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658438 Sep 9, 2013
It depends on whether you're talking about Nature or your invisible sky daddy, whose rules you break on a regular basis.
<quoted text>
There is definitely an earth. Heaven? That's in Stephanie's eyes.
<quoted text>
Nature is the creator. Or creatrix (fem. form, as in from Mother Nature.)
I understand why you hate Nature so much; look what it did to *you.*
i love and respect all of creation cuz apparently i'm going to inherit everything! wanna come join us?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658439 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "This is how I refuse to answer questions that make me think."
you're the biggest hypocrite and more judgemental than ANY CHRISTIAN i've ever known and i've known some finger-pointing ol church hens in my time! glad i don't belong to your hyper-fundementalist coven/church....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658440 Sep 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Bible, which you do not trust or obey, God is the monster bad guy and Satan is the good guy.
<quoted text>
You fundietards are your own worst enemies.*You* drive people away from your religion with your hate, lies and hypocrisy, and you blame it on your favorite fall guy satan.
Without satan, you got nothin'. He's *your* best friend.
you ole church-hen you! you'd just hafta change a few words, but you'd fit right in at most southern baptist churches!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min Neelakaran 5,363
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 600,152
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 539,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 226,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 258,147
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 15 min Pipebomb 68
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 19 min Senecus 2,516
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Jim Justice 118,092
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 22 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••