Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#658851 Sep 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with beliefing in an afterlife; one doesn't need jeebusgod for that. But that buybull *does* prove itself to be nothing but a pack of lies.
It is my opinion that it is important to post those lies:

"...for there is nothing good for a man under the sun except to eat and to drink and to be merry..." (Eccle. 8:15 NASB) and "Bread is made for laughter, and wine gladdens life, and money answers everything (Eccle. 10:19 RSV).

Oh, OOOOPS! Those aren't lies!!! Sometimes the Bible gets something right, here is a lie straight from the Bible:

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it" (Prov. 22:6 RSV).

How many parents trained their children to be little pew warming godbots only to have them depart from it and devote themselves to a lifetime of online Christ-insanity-ist bashing just to get even for all the evil the Christ-insaitys-ists did to them as they were growing up?

Or how many parents raised their children to be heterosexuals only to find that how they raise a child can not change what a child is? If a child is born homosexual or bi-sexual it can not be changed:

"Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?..." (Jer. 13:23 NIV)

Location hidden

#658852 Sep 12, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
... when you make wars on Christians,... No matter how you speak against God's people .... Shit stinks no matter how you try to understand it, when you stirr up shit no matter where you go or who you go up against ist still stinks....would not be damaged by the inhumane vulgar obscenities against God.
First off you are not a Christian because you refuse to obey the commands of Jesus and that means you do not love Jesus. Secondly I can't tell that there is any difference between what comes out of your mouth and what you are fascinated by that comes out of your ass. Your existence and the existence of your fellow Christ-insanity-ists are an obscenity against humanity.

You complain about non-theists refusing to listen, believe and trust the shit that comes out of your mouth and you attack them for it while complaining we are waging war, wrong, Wrong WRONG! We are defending ourselves against your brain farts.

You Christ-insanity-ists need to stay in your churches, pay taxes and stop bother normal people with your insane delusional beliefs. Your God does not exist.

Half a million posts and still not a one of you have offered up or presented a single shred of evidence that your monster God exists. How pathetic.
1stHALFofTRIB

AOL

#658853 Sep 12, 2013

BIBLE's "Silence in Heaven" ID's RAPTURE timing >

Location hidden

#658854 Sep 12, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 If I explained to you on here what I experienced than you would more than likely not believe it.

#2 I spent ten years researching certain "energies"and possibilities and that research took me on a many a journey.

#3 What I do know as fact is that there definitely is not a material sky daddy called "God", further more there is no place called hell with the "Devil" waiting for anybody.

#4 I'm not implying that the Bible is a out and out lie, because by no means is it.

#5 The Bible is explaining the way the Universe works but it is doing it in a suppressive fearful way. That is nothing but man's fault.
The Bible has been dumbed down for a material world where intelligence is rare.

#6 But in saying that , I don't think people could comprehend the scientific understanding of our Universe / material world, so I guess the Bible as it is works just fine.:)
#1 Exactly right.

#2 If you want to know you have to find a teacher who knows.

#3 On that we are in total agreement.

#4 What in the Bible is true? I have been posting the lies, the errors, the contradiction's and the absurdities for years. Occasionally I find a verse that is not a lie, like "money answers everything."

#5 Ordinary men copied the words of the Bible which were written by Conscious men in Schools tens of thousands of years ago. The Bible has 7 levels of understanding and the Christians "understand" at the lowest most literal level. When you have direct knowledge of the experiences the authors were writing about you can understand what they were talking about at the highest level.

#6 The Bible as it is is not fine. Why have you failed to comprehend any of the errors, contradictions and fallacies that I post on a daily basis to prove the Bible can not be trusted because it is unreliable? Because you can not comprehend the Universe, it does not mean that there are not people who can.

If you wish to comprehend the Universe, first you must understand yourself, what you are and what you are capable of, what your possibilities are. Once you wake up and repair yourself you can begin to participate in what the Universe is doing. Until then it is all eat and shit.

Location hidden

#658855 Sep 12, 2013
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein and a number of scientists have proven, like many, many decades ago (the old days) that matter or energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So what is now existing, has always existed. So, it is true,-- something can not come from nothing, as something has always existed.
And if the Universe has always existed then we do not need to invent a God to create it.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#658856 Sep 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it is easier to say it's a hiccup, because mental disturbances and hallucinations definitively exist. Magic time pausing moments in the macro world? Not so sure.
You can be not so sure even if you experience one. I had a stop, rewind, and rewrite for a split second a long time ago.

You are experiencing life through your own eyes. What you read and are taught is supposed to be reality, and then when something anomalous happens you tend to discount it as one of those hiccups although it was as real as can be at the time. That is also a defense mechanism to maintain your connection with "reality". There is more to this existence and consciousness than just being a glorified robot following the known laws of physics.

You "learn" from living and observing, not by what you read and are taught. I thought that is one reason we have atheists, not trusting what you read and are taught. However...

Location hidden

#658857 Sep 12, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
"God is the entire human race." Even the Son of God is not meant to be worshiped by God. The Son of God being a high ranking human means God often has to come out as a low ranking human to worship the Son.
Blah blah blah, another baseless assertion.

Location hidden

#658858 Sep 12, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is a good one. Nobody's ever come back to tell us what is over there on the other side.
And for a very good reason.

GOD: Eccle. 3:19-21, "For that which befalls the sons of men befalls beasts; even one thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other; yet they all have one breath; so that man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go to one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward, and the spirit of the beast goes downward to the earth."

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#658860 Sep 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid you believe that a theory is identical to an old tale, just like you don't know the difference between a fact and a belief. This is all because you warm pews. Warming pews is what makes you stupid. Because while warming pews you hear what the Con-artist at the front of the church is saying to you. It is all lies but you lack the intelligence to recognize that.
You'll be sad and pathetic til the day you die.
umm.....okay sure. now - why is it that you swallow the theories of our modern day witch drs hook, line and sinker?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658861 Sep 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like apples how come you don't like oranges? And if pineapples aren't available why reject pomegranates? Why do you hate Satan when God made bananas?
Al, you're obviously NOT objective to information but instead are a religious zealot of the 'they say' and 'studies show' cult.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#658862 Sep 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And for a very good reason.
GOD: Eccle. 3:19-21, "For that which befalls the sons of men befalls beasts; even one thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other; yet they all have one breath; so that man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go to one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward, and the spirit of the beast goes downward to the earth."
Eccles. 3:19-21 is pointing out how hopeless life in the flesh is. All flesh eventually fades and returns to the dust it was made from.
Be it human flesh or animal flesh.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658863 Sep 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
As always you assume facts not in evidence. You act smug believing you know an answer but your "answers" come from a book with this error:
John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
I am sure you will disagree that any book with this error can not be trusted to tell you about anything, including your delusion of salvation and eternal life. But normal people can see from this example that the bible can not be trusted and they reject it. You see the example and go brain dead and insist the rest of it is true. That makes you a dumb ass.
your obviously not taking into account that Jesus was revealed to people in the old T as the 'Angel of the Lord' and that He said "no man has seen God/The Father"

why not split the hairs of those theories that you swallow hook line and sinker in the same way you scrutinize the Bible? if you did, i'm sure you'd be VERY disheartened.... BECAUSE THEY CHANGE AND DISQUALIFY EACH OTHER BY THE NANO SECOND!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658864 Sep 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is penalty for choice, then choice is not free, but constrained to the degree that such penalty exists.
oh, so you should be able to ax the head of anyone you want or your not a free citizen....

can someone lock this sadist up please?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658865 Sep 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am told that "they" do not "come-out" praying, ever.
boo foo who you want to, karl, i ain't hate'n on you for it!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658866 Sep 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational Skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
so what do the rational skeptics do with the theoretical information they find favorable (according to their amoral appetites, of course) after they evaluate it?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658867 Sep 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoia and ignorance, no amount too small upon which to build a christian god
yours is an irrational evaluation based your choice to be your own god rather than acknowleging the Divine Creator, but that's your temporal right and i respect it!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658868 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
So, your car doesn't work and your wife has cancer, and you're fine with that? Praise jeebus!!
And you steal from your boss! What a fine, fine christian you are.
hi honey boo boo!;)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#658869 Sep 12, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry and arrogance, no amount too small to exercise being an atheist.
Dishonesty and ignorance - a great amount excercised by many so-called "Christians".

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658870 Sep 12, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you I believe people should stop believing just any old tale told to them. I can see why that would sound silly to a pew warmer like yourself who does not know there is a difference between a fact and a belief.
Keep up with the gay insults and I'll tell you about the time I danced naked in a gay bar in San Francisco. Made a lot of tips that night. Gays are very generous putting dollar bills in gym socks. I probably made more money that one night than you have in your whole entire life.
<quoted text>
Evolution is an observable and verifiable fact, deal with it.
Why do you want to believe you're made of mud and halitosis?
umm...we ARE made up of the minerals from the earth, deary, and we hafta eat them for our energy and to strengthen ourselves!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658871 Sep 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't believe in evolution, people come to the conclusion that evolution is the best description of the changes in living organisms in Earth's history. It explains how we can have animals that are very similar, but very different. It explains why completely different animals have similarities.
It also explain why there is a succession of hominids that start out looking more like apes and over millions of years become increasingly more human. So when it boils down it, evolution is not a belief, it is a conclusion.
<quoted text>
He just explained to you how it *isn't* a belief system, you stupid f*cking circus freak.
<quoted text>
"Compus?" You sit there proclaiming yourself morally superior and judging non-christians by your f*cking religion, and you don't even have the intelligence to spell a siple word like "compass." You refuse to follow your own god's rules, so who the FUCK are you to tell others they have no moral compass? This is the height of hubris and hypocrisy!
<quoted text>
What about you catholics and protestants killing each other over whose buybull interpretations are "right?" F*ck you.
LMAO!!! do you HAVE meltdowns or are you in a constant state of meltdown?

btw - as always, thanks for the spell check, but i could care less as long as the point is getting across;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min New Ideas 44,943
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Ooogah Boogah 56,003
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 650,058
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min New Ideas 618,574
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 20 min blackman 405
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Clearwater 182,937
ROANOKE Man Charged with two of Aggravated Sex... (Dec '10) 50 min NJREAL 5
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web