Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658806 Sep 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't believe in evolution, people come to the conclusion that evolution is the best description of the changes in living organisms in Earth's history. It explains how we can have animals that are very similar, but very different. It explains why completely different animals have similarities.
It also explain why there is a succession of hominids that start out looking more like apes and over millions of years become increasingly more human. So when it boils down it, evolution is not a belief, it is a conclusion.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a pretty ridiculous belief system/religion
He just explained to you how it *isn't* a belief system, you stupid f*cking circus freak.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>.... since you don't have any moral compus or leader,
"Compus?" You sit there proclaiming yourself morally superior and judging non-christians by your f*cking religion, and you don't even have the intelligence to spell a siple word like "compass." You refuse to follow your own god's rules, so who the FUCK are you to tell others they have no moral compass? This is the height of hubris and hypocrisy!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>.... it's no wonder you followers kill each other over petty things!
What about you catholics and protestants killing each other over whose buybull interpretations are "right?" F*ck you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658807 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sadly, many doctors have the mentality of a mechanic,
Flu season is coming up; please don't get a vaccine.

Also, please increase your intake of cholesterol, and cut vegetables from your diet completely. Start smoking, too. Eat lots of bacon, wash it down with soda, and don't ever get any exercise.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658808 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you keep an idiot waiting...?
Have a seat over there, and I'll let you know.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658809 Sep 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You were born with a belief in your invisible sky daddy?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Speak for yourself, buckwheat. I was born this way.
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy. That's an atheist thing.
Yes you do, and you know it. If he can't be seen, he's invisible. If he lives way up high in heaven, he's in the sky. If he's your father, he's your daddy.

How many times must this be proven to you?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658810 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
gaytheists don't get to make up the definitions for 'belief' or 'faith', but nice try!;)
You think you do, though, right?

Do you believe dictionaries are 'satanic?' Is that why you refuse to own one?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658811 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin and Bob are the most hateful creeps on Topix.
No, porter, that would be you and nanoanalbitchboy.

You never did get that rifle you want, did you? Too many red flags at ATF?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658812 Sep 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
teach them a religion with an after-life belief
There's nothing wrong with beliefing in an afterlife; one doesn't need jeebusgod for that. But that buybull *does* prove itself to be nothing but a pack of lies.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658813 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think , they become even more angry, nasty, obnoxious, and desperate when they are thrown into Hell!
It's your hell, porter; *you* go there.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#658814 Sep 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer, "evaluation". Theories are subject to modification, and so are not "conclusive"
Oh it is conclusive, even if modified, it will still the same theory.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#658815 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry and arrogance, no amount too small to exercise being an atheist.
PROJECTION,
typical kristain
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#658816 Sep 11, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think , they become even more angry, nasty, obnoxious, and desperate when they are thrown into Hell!
are you still angry bc you cant prove god?

have you considered suicide?
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#658817 Sep 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/n ews/world/europe/pope-francis- assures-sceptics-you-dont-have -to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-he aven-8810062.html
That may rule out Topix atheists. They have no conscience, just nastiness for the sake of nastiness. Of course they will take that as a license to be even more obnoxious.
Sure does blow a hole in a lot of their blathering on here.
WHY are you here then,dumbo?

could be you have NO friends in life

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#658818 Sep 11, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>BTW....I read all of Koontz too....:)
I was an avid fan until I read Breathless. The Henry Rouvroy character got under my skin and I haven't read any of his novels since that one came out.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#658819 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Nanoanalboy has got to be the most hateful poster in all of Topix, even worse than "viking," "just results," and "porter," all rolled into one. The scary thing about it is that he's *proud* of it!
Says the psychopath who flits around Topix telling people to kill themselves. Topix should be ashamed of themselves for not banning you long ago.
Knowledge

United States

#658821 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep. As long as I've been on Topix, I've been helping to prove that christianity is nothing more than a second-rate hate-and-death cult.
Have been off for quite awhile,and you still are the same "wonderful, sweet" person you have always been. Since you work for a vet maybe you can answer something for me. when a deer poops, or and rabbit the poop out pellets...correct ? But when cattle, horses or even sheep they poop out patties. when a dog or cat poops well, you get the idea.. or even a human/
..what do you think they all have in common?

Since your mouth never ceases to amaze me, especially when you make wars on Christians, I will tell you the "butt" of the riddle. No matter how you speak against God's people ...this is the answer. Shit stinks no matter how you try to understand it, when you stirr up shit no matter where you go or who you go up against ist still stinks. Try some mouthwash dear, it does not become you. Haven't you missed me? LOL Now don't be saying you didn't know I was even gone, I know you missed me....;) Just decided to stay off for awhile so my soul would not be damaged by the inhumane vulgar obscenities against God. Love ya dear and do try to behave....night.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#658822 Sep 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The seven note music scale was created by men to show that they understood one of the laws that operate the Universe.
Even wonder why there is no black key on the piano between Mi-Fa and Ti Do? It is way to involved for a discussion in a topix discussion.
"It is way to involved for a discussion in a topix discussion."
Yes, that is the dilemma I find myself in.
Everything I have come to know has been by experiences, and those "experiences" were supernatural. I didn't go looking for any spirit's, I just rented a property which just so happened to be haunted.
Every neighboring house that joined onto our block told us in the first week that we moved in that the place was haunted. We took it as a grain of salt as I wasn't much of a believer in the supernatural.
Three uneventful year's passed us by before wham bam thank you mam, the place come alive . Every day and every night something new and amazing would happen.
This carried on for one full year before we moved out.
In that one year at least ten people that visited our house had been privy to an experience , only one person out of the ten actually saw a figure of a "ghost".
If I explained to you on here what I experienced than you would more than likely not believe it. I don't feel a need to explain myself, I know what happened and I'm fine with it.
I spent ten years researching certain "energies"and possibilities and that research took me on a many a journey.
What I do know as fact is that there definitely is not a material sky daddy called "God", further more there is no place called hell with the "Devil" waiting for anybody.
I'm not implying that the Bible is a out and out lie, because by no means is it.
The Bible is explaining the way the Universe works but it is doing it in a suppressive fearful way. That is nothing but man's fault.
The Bible has been dumbed down for a material world where intelligence is rare.
But in saying that , I don't think people could comprehend the scientific understanding of our Universe / material world, so I guess the Bible as it is works just fine.:)

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#658824 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep. As long as I've been on Topix, I've been helping to prove that christianity is nothing more than a second-rate hate-and-death cult.
We're listening. Don't you worry about that.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#658825 Sep 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not accept that the Universe came from nothing. Hawking is wrong; something can not come from nothing. Something has always existed and it rearranged itself about 13.7 billion years ago.
The Universe we live in has the possibility of maintaining itself. Science does not yet know how this is possible because they always leave humanity out of the equation.
Do you know what a phase transition is? OK real simple so even a Christian might understand it. Do you know that ice, water and steam are the same thing in different forms? One is a solid, another a liquid and the third a gas. What is the exact moment when the solid becomes a liquid or the liquid becomes a gas? Put some water in a freezer and you can see that the water slowly turns from a liquid into a solid. The exact moment that it is neither one thing nor the other is what happened to form our Universe as we know it today. The possibility for human life as we know it existed in the first few moments after what we call the big bang.
My fingers are hurting.
Einstein and a number of scientists have proven, like many, many decades ago (the old days) that matter or energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So what is now existing, has always existed. So, it is true,-- something can not come from nothing, as something has always existed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#658826 Sep 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all of that. I know it scared the shit out her.
Now, you are going to sit there and second guess what "truly" happened in someone else's life?
Have any other clairvoyant insights that might rock our boat? Care to share?
I was joking - "Dark City" is a movie where these alien beings have set up a false reality, and each night they pause time and implant false memories in everyone and switch everything around. Good movie, and your friend's experience reminded me of it.

Also, I don't doubt your friend believes that she witnessed a "pause," but I do doubt that your friend actually witnessed something that would seem to violate the laws of nature. Much more likely for a mind to hiccup than for the laws of nature to change for a second.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#658827 Sep 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit that the Pol Pot regime didn't persecute anyone in the name of atheism.
They just killed everyone who might form a power base to oppose them.
This is a distinction that Retardo is incapable of grasping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 55,856
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min karl44 445,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 649,987
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,302
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 2 hr erinadams 1
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 3 hr Edgy Teen 194
Ayurveda oil massage 4 hr rahul 1
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 15 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web