Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#658773 Sep 11, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I wasn't, but many certainly are. Sexuality is a sliding scale, from 100% heterosexual to 100% homosexual. You have zero evidence for your claim other than your nasty psyche.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14459843
Christians do not believe in facts and evidence. They only believe what the con-artist at the front of their church has told them. They do the mean nasty things they do because they can't do them to Jesus. All Christ-insanity-ists hate Jesus because Jesus asks them to do things they do not want to do.

The Christ-insanity-ists harass gay people because they know that what they do to gays they do to Jesus. How do we know this, Jesus says so.

Matthew 25:40 MARY “Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.’

Location hidden

#658774 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I believe people should stop believing just any old tale told to them"
i couldn't agree with you more! do you believe the THEORY of evolution; why or why not?
You are so stupid you believe that a theory is identical to an old tale, just like you don't know the difference between a fact and a belief. This is all because you warm pews. Warming pews is what makes you stupid. Because while warming pews you hear what the Con-artist at the front of the church is saying to you. It is all lies but you lack the intelligence to recognize that.

You'll be sad and pathetic til the day you die.

Location hidden

#658775 Sep 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, now?
Then give us that definition.
Also provide a differentiation between that and the "supernatural".
Enlighten us.
Give it a rest Dave, you can not become enlightened. I hope no one wastes their time getting suckered into explaining something to you. You live to twist and turn things into something you can make fun of and then you attack the messenger. This means you are a complete waste of time.

Location hidden

#658776 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the whole point that verses that contradict your favorite verse exist"
alright Al, i'm gonna try to work with you on this:
you said previously that "the world is an insane asylum" or something like it. i said that i agree.
if you and i agree that the world is out of control and that history records it was at other times as well; how can you fault a righteous God for flooding or raising up an army against societies who were being barbaric, brutal and lawless and who would not repent???
If you like apples how come you don't like oranges? And if pineapples aren't available why reject pomegranates? Why do you hate Satan when God made bananas?

Location hidden

#658777 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a pretty ridiculous belief system/religion that you have going on there. since you don't have any moral compus or leader, it's no wonder you followers kill each other over petty things!
how & why did 'evolution'(snicker) start and why is there such mathematical order to life and in the cosmos???
As always you assume facts not in evidence. You act smug believing you know an answer but your "answers" come from a book with this error:

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

I am sure you will disagree that any book with this error can not be trusted to tell you about anything, including your delusion of salvation and eternal life. But normal people can see from this example that the bible can not be trusted and they reject it. You see the example and go brain dead and insist the rest of it is true. That makes you a dumb ass.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#658778 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
do you want to win me over or not?:(
no one wants to win you over

Location hidden

#658779 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the whole point that verses that contradict your favorite verse exist"
alright Al, i'm gonna try to work with you on this:
you said previously that "the world is an insane asylum" or something like it. i said that i agree.
if you and i agree that the world is out of control and that history records it was at other times as well; how can you fault a righteous God for flooding or raising up an army against societies who were being barbaric, brutal and lawless and who would not repent???
If there is penalty for choice, then choice is not free, but constrained to the degree that such penalty exists.

Location hidden

#658780 Sep 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't believe in evolution, people come to the conclusion that evolution is the best description of the changes in living organisms in Earth's history. It explains how we can have animals that are very similar, but very different. It explains why completely different animals have similarities.
It also explain why there is a succession of hominids that start out looking more like apes and over millions of years become increasingly more human. So when it boils down it, evolution is not a belief, it is a conclusion.
I prefer, "evaluation". Theories are subject to modification, and so are not "conclusive"

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#658781 Sep 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>His nonfiction books are too dated to bother with but if you like vintage sci-fi his old stories might be worth your time.
I Googled them when I was checking on the newest Koontz novel yesterday. I was surprised how many people posted that they would read Asimov's old, outdated nonfiction.
Actually I enjoy old Sci-Fi. I've never read his non fiction stuff.
I truly enjoyed his reading foundation series to Robot and so forth.
I could go on forever and have my Geek come out of the closet...LOL!
but i'll post the rest on the 40 Year Old Virgin Thread.

Location hidden

#658782 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....how does anyone know if a baby is "born homosexual"???
do they come out of the womb singing "i will survive"?
I am told that "they" do not "come-out" praying, ever.

#658783 Sep 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>His nonfiction books are too dated to bother with but if you like vintage sci-fi his old stories might be worth your time.
I Googled them when I was checking on the newest Koontz novel yesterday. I was surprised how many people posted that they would read Asimov's old, outdated nonfiction.
BTW....I read all of Koontz too....:)

Location hidden

#658784 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I believe people should stop believing just any old tale told to them"
i couldn't agree with you more!
do you believe the THEORY of evolution; why or why not?
as to the rest of your post; i'm sincerely beginning to like you as a person!
Rational Skeptics evaluate

religitards believe

Location hidden

#658785 Sep 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a pretty ridiculous belief system/religion that you have going on there. since you don't have any moral compus or leader, it's no wonder you followers kill each other over petty things!
how & why did 'evolution'(snicker) start and why is there such mathematical order to life and in the cosmos???
paranoia and ignorance, no amount too small upon which to build a christian god

Location hidden

#658787 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you keep an idiot waiting...?
teach them a religion with an after-life belief

Location hidden

#658789 Sep 11, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read many of his books (he was a prolific writer wasn't he?)
and lost myself time and time again in his stories.
I've not read his guide to the Bible. I'll have to make time for it.
An excellent educator, his bible guide is an outcome of his "history hobby" - a most interesting and compelling read

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#658791 Sep 11, 2013
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...

That may rule out Topix atheists. They have no conscience, just nastiness for the sake of nastiness. Of course they will take that as a license to be even more obnoxious.

Sure does blow a hole in a lot of their blathering on here.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#658792 Sep 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
As always you assume facts not in evidence. You act smug believing you know an answer but your "answers" come from a book with this error:
John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
I am sure you will disagree that any book with this error can not be trusted to tell you about anything, including your delusion of salvation and eternal life. But normal people can see from this example that the bible can be trusted and they reject it. You see the example and go brain dead and insist the rest of it is true. That makes you a dumb ass.
No
God wants you to figure it out.
it is not rocket science.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#658793 Sep 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You first, pole-smoker. You're so friggin' odious that even a cage full of canine parvo diarrhea has to hold its nose when you walk by.

[QUOTE who=”Nanoanalboy”] wrote:How many times did you break the terms of your parole today, loser?[/QUOTE]

How many children did you molest today, scum sucker?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#658794 Sep 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Nobody wrote:
You people need to prove to God you are a real person. The proof of God is all around you. You folks refuse to see it.
<quoted text>
Those fundietard morons say their faith *is* their proof. They also believe that the sun revolves around the earth, and that the earth is flat. After all, their buybull says so.
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>What cartoon are you in?
It's in your f*cking buybull; go read it for yourself.

#658795 Sep 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent educator, his bible guide is an outcome of his "history hobby" - a most interesting and compelling read
I'll have to read it Karl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min bad bob 184,758
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min bad bob 115
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Eye no u 445,796
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min PadMark 675,755
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 48 min andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min Aura Mytha 110,398
I know there are ladies here who love married men 3 hr Kojak3141 1
More from around the web