Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#658621 Sep 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
*looks at the straws you pulled*
Short ones are a bitch, huh?
Are you done with your ramblings now? Your insults don't mean shite to me, but are very telling upon the person you are and exhibit.
So - no support for your position. I understand.
You so-called "Christians" never have respect or decency to provide any support or refutation.
You just sit there and throw short straws and insults at others.
This is not the works of a so-called "Christian".
Maybe with you no longer being a "Christian", like your post above reflects, you will become a little more respectful and understand with others.
We'll have to see though, won't we?
Whatever made you think I was a "Christian"? Except for a very few social events and working in some, I haven't been in a church since about the time JFK was killed. In fact, I spent more time working in synagogues since then, all traditions of them. I'm not Jewish, either.

So you are a New Age guru, eh? Judging by your name.

From California, right? Now living in NM?

Have you driven up to Taos to see if you can find where the New Buffalo commune was? Not too many people remember. You kind of remind me of the character Robert Walker, Jr played there.

Your rabidity in attacking religions removes you and the other rev, and Topix atheists, from any civil consideration. You make mistakes in your appraisals like any mad dog does.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#658622 Sep 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever made you think I was a "Christian"?
You talk and act like one.

My apologies if you are not. But I won't apologize for your errors in your "religious thinking" - those will have to be corrected by yourself.

Maybe taking the time to research what you claim before stating it willdo it for you.

BTW - can you please tell me where "God" specifically states which texts are "of His" inspiration and which are not?

Thanks for responding, but you really need to work on your insults better. Maybe taking a few lessons from the so-called "Christians" will help.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#658623 Sep 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
"Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements," with David playing the bottom role.[4] David Reimer painfully recalled that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks."[4] Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top.[4] Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections."[4] On at "least one occasion," Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities.[4] Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity."
I can't read it anymore.
But you shared it. Weirdo.
Shaddup

Hurst, TX

#658624 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i saw this horrifying documentary on this person who's circumcision was botched as a baby and they decided to remove the kids entire unit. a gatheistic pyscho dr was called to advise what to do and he just so happened to be working on a book advocating nurture vs nature regarding homosexual tendencies. he advised to make the wound a vagina rather than penis and raise the kid as girl. long story short, the guy had a miserable existance and was about to commit suicide before his parents told him the truth. he was greatly relieved by the news, got a sex change BACK, got married to a woman and lived happily ever after!
Which is the same thing disgusting Christians do to those born homosexual. You've shot yourself in the foot, nitwit.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#658625 Sep 10, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>But you shared it. Weirdo.
Only to expose it, thank you very much.

Since: Jul 13

London, UK

#658626 Sep 10, 2013
Ok the question I believe is prove there's a god and ill answer that in a minute but first I wanted to point out a couple of things .

1. To all satanists guess you believe and accept there is a god as if not then no satan just a thought I wanted to share.

2. To all you Scripture quoting homophobic antisemetic and narrow minded people who feel the need to preach to others and share their hatred and bigotry I say this not only was jesus a jew but the Scripture you cling to was in the beginning taken from Jewish txts and later other books chosen for their suitably controlling texts but more importantly all are the thoughts and writings and teachings of men and none written by God or even an angel acting on gods behalf oh and this applies to the Koran and torah too. So sorry but no proof there.

I should add that personally I believe the concept of and belief in god or a god is and has always been the comfort blanket and teddy bear of the masses or subjugated and repressed majority as it is easier to accept your life is shit because it is the will of god and only by accepting his will and offering penitence for whatever sin or wrong doing caused his wrath and your crappy life can you hope for a place in heaven and forgiveness. Than to accept that you were born in wrong place into poverty and shit and you either accept it as your lot or you rise up by whatever means you can and change it yourself. Notice that I make god a thing of the poor as the rich have no need for him historically Judaism was born in the enslavement of the tribes of Israel Christianity born of Judaism under the repressive yoke of roman rule notice a pattern?

Anyway I promised you an answer so here it is sisters and brothers in the words of faithless and in the spirit of the second summer of love and the feeling and youth movement and total acceptance that was the ecstasy generation and the 1990's I say to you this.
"GOD IS A DJ" trust me I was there and it was heaven feel the music and give in to the beat rise to the rythm and move your feet. Love to you all and party on dudes cos this is life and you only getoone turn on it so be what you want to be do what you want to do and just enjoy it please!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#658627 Sep 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stuck on a treadmill of thought, and got dizzy from it.
I am so far ahead of you in that type of thinking you couldn't even follow my footprints. And I am not the only one.
Your brain died young from those drugs you took. You are stuck going in circles the rest of your life.
I do not pay attention to my own thoughts, I treat them like a noisy radio so you can imagine how much I care about your ramblings.

There is no God, you have already lost and there is nothing you can do to change this fact.

First of all, you do not have an "I". You have a billion i's.

Location hidden

#658629 Sep 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yah. Toss in a doctor who's either incompetent or unethical, and there's your recipe for disaster.
Sometimes I really wish there was a God when tragedies like this happen to people. Sometimes I really wish the Bible was true. But it just isn't.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened"--Matt. 7:7-8, Luke 11:9-10;

"Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you"--John 16:23;

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive" Matt. 21:22.

John 14:13-14 NIV, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Mark 11:24 (KJV), "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

In order to counteract the patent inaccuracy of these premises, apologists seek modification through James 4:3 and 1 John 5:14. The former says, "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask remiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." In other words, the reason the prayers of the sick, the old, the infirm, the afflicted, etc. have not been answered is because they were based on lust, greed and other selfish motives. It's hard to believe even hardened apologists really believe this. On the other hand, 1 John 5:14 ("...if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us") represents a more subtle ploy. Prayers are not answered because they do not comply with God's will. The problems with this explanation are:
•(a) the earlier verses said nothing about God's will or the need to fulfill His desires, and
•(b) judging from many prayers which people feel were answered, one can't help but question God's morality. Praying, for example, that one's relative will die in order to inherit his wealth and having your wish materialize, does not speak well for God.

Location hidden

#658630 Sep 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
this rant demonstrates that sex-preference is not encultured, but innate.
I thought exactly the same thing when I read his post. Waaasssuuuppp is so stupid he shoots himself in the foot and doesn't even know why it hurts.

Location hidden

#658631 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're DEFINITELY a member of the gaytheistic fascist's of america!
Did your mother have any children that lived?

Location hidden

#658632 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a matter of opinion. i think your contribution is typical of all gaytheists; very hateful, fascist, boring & nothing new;)
No one worth anything believes you think.

Location hidden

#658633 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i have asked you to tell me what you believe about our origin but you can't cuz it would sound too ridiculous in black and white. how very gaytheistic of you;)
I have told you I believe people should stop believing just any old tale told to them. I can see why that would sound silly to a pew warmer like yourself who does not know there is a difference between a fact and a belief.

Keep up with the gay insults and I'll tell you about the time I danced naked in a gay bar in San Francisco. Made a lot of tips that night. Gays are very generous putting dollar bills in gym socks. I probably made more money that one night than you have in your whole entire life.

Location hidden

#658634 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! ya know, if you weren't such a gaytheist, we could almost be friends:)
Impossible, I hate people who are not serious, people who refuse to face facts, people too stupid to even know what facts are.

You might have a chance to soap me up in the shower if you first admit that you have absolutely no proof and no idea if such a thing as God actually exists.

Location hidden

#658635 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can't do that because I do not take anything out of context"
oh yes i can! jn 3:16 IS the big picture and anything mis-quoted that doesn't come around to that is way out of context!:)
That is an opinion, your stupid opinion, you stupid piece of dog shit.

You didn't even bother to write out the verse what an idiot. And you miss the whole point that verses that contradict your favorite verse exist and have equal weight which proves you play favorites with verses; What verse you like you promote what verse you don't like you ignore. What a real Christian you are.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#658636 Sep 10, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Which is the same thing disgusting Christians do to those born homosexual. You've shot yourself in the foot, nitwit.
If I didn't know better.....I'd think you were generalizing...

Location hidden

#658637 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right! it's been a long time since i saw the program but the poor guy did have a brother and he killed himself!
you're not gonna get an argument from me that the earth is a lunatic asylum. altho, i understand the why's and wherefore's and have departed from it, but you are still a contributer!
You are about as clear as is your Bible. It was the brother who had the botched circumcision who killed himself after all he had been through.

Did you click on the link I provided?

The earth is a lunatic asylum because people believe what they are told with out question. Normal people question what they are told and they verify its truth before them make it their own. Your mamma said Jesus and you believed her hook, line and sinker. My cousin said Jesus and I laughed. I had already been deceived about Santa.

Now do you have any proof we can look at that your beliefs correspond to reality? Or are you just going to continue making assertions?

Location hidden

#658638 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, and it's much simpler than we're making it out to be:
if a baby is born with an outy - they're male
if a baby is born with an inny - they're female
case closed!:)
If you have already closed the case why do you stick around?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#658639 Sep 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to expose it, thank you very much.
Oh you exposed it? In public? Oh my , you weirdo. lol
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#658640 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you laughed. But at least you read it. There is an interesting book on the market about how a cell resembles a solar system.
Do you know that one of the most ancient ideas to survive to our present day is; As above, so below.
To begin to understand one has to look at the Universe in a new way, for instance:
The Universe
All Galaxies
The Milky Way Galaxy
Our solar system
Our sun Sol
All planets in our solar system
Our planet Earth
The moon
----------
The Universe
All Galaxies
The Milky Way Galaxy
Our solar system
Our sun Sol
All planets in our solar system
All of that is "above"
Our planet Earth
All of the following is "below".
The moon
Are you familiar with the 7 note music scale? Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La Ti Do?
The Universe - Do
All Galaxies - Re
The Milky Way Galaxy - Mi
Our solar system -Fa
Our sun Sol- Sol
All planets in our solar system - La
Our planet Earth - Ti
The moon -Do
No matter what key you're in, the scale degree names stay the same for these syllables.
Scale Degree 1 is called the TONIC (this is also Do or C)
Scale Degree 2 is called the SUPERTONIC (this is also Re or D)
Scale Degree 3 is called the MEDIANT (this is also Mi or E)
Scale Degree 4 is called the SUBDOMINANT (this is also FA or F)
Scale Degree 5 is called the DOMINANT (this is also SOL or G)
Scale Degree 6 is called the SUBMEDIANT (this is also LA or A)
Scale Degree 7 is called the LEADING TONE (this is also TI or B)
Now you know how the sun got its name Sol.
OK, I like this.
I do thank-you for this.:)

Location hidden

#658641 Sep 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Your idols Hawking and Krauss claimed the universe can come from "nothing". You can't get a phase transition from "nothing", loon.
I do not accept that the Universe came from nothing. Hawking is wrong; something can not come from nothing. Something has always existed and it rearranged itself about 13.7 billion years ago.

The Universe we live in has the possibility of maintaining itself. Science does not yet know how this is possible because they always leave humanity out of the equation.

Do you know what a phase transition is? OK real simple so even a Christian might understand it. Do you know that ice, water and steam are the same thing in different forms? One is a solid, another a liquid and the third a gas. What is the exact moment when the solid becomes a liquid or the liquid becomes a gas? Put some water in a freezer and you can see that the water slowly turns from a liquid into a solid. The exact moment that it is neither one thing nor the other is what happened to form our Universe as we know it today. The possibility for human life as we know it existed in the first few moments after what we call the big bang.

My fingers are hurting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Mr Wiggley 28,366
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve 637,246
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min truth 44,115
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 13 min Kisses7644 365
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min Barnsweb 18,499
the american sacrifice 23 min Goddess2461 3
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 25 min Cakez7643 3,601
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 30 min Plums3521 4,740
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web