Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#658553 Sep 10, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 How do you know what you know, and how did you come to know it?

#2 Your atheism is illogical. You cannot know there is no God. To do that, you'd have to know All things to know there is NO God.
So If you know that there is NO God, then you know ALL things.

#3 So let's discuss what happened in the Universe 14 billion years ago and why......
#1 I went to a certain school that teaches these things.

#2 Non-theism is reality. We are all born non-theists for a very good reason. How do you know what you claim to know about this God invention? God was invented so lazy people who do not want to evolve consciously can pretend they will be rewarded for not helping the Universe. Are you participating in what the Universe is doing?

#3 You want to discuss a phase transition? Or do you want to preach to me what someone you trusted told you? I have heard just about every apologetic that has been invented. Not interested.

Location hidden

#658554 Sep 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasting time and money on poor imitations is a bummer.
Should be a false advertising law about that. Maybe Catcher can get one written.
Poor imitations like Christianity! You would have all of the Con-artists who preach to the pew warmers put in prison, not a bad idea. In prison they could all live out their homosexual fantasies.

Location hidden

#658555 Sep 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't changing the sex.
It is cosmetic surgery.
Why is it so important to you to rain on someone's parade?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#658556 Sep 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, no amount of surgical mutilation can change a person's gender. A DNA test proves what sex a person is.
i saw this horrifying documentary on this person who's circumcision was botched as a baby and they decided to remove the kids entire unit. a gatheistic pyscho dr was called to advise what to do and he just so happened to be working on a book advocating nurture vs nature regarding homosexual tendencies. he advised to make the wound a vagina rather than penis and raise the kid as girl. long story short, the guy had a miserable existance and was about to commit suicide before his parents told him the truth. he was greatly relieved by the news, got a sex change BACK, got married to a woman and lived happily ever after!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658558 Sep 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Crusades. The Inquisition. Burning people at the stake. Salem. Hanging innocent people. Sand Creek, Wounded Knee. Hitler and Nazism. Joseph McCarthy and the Red Scare. The hate mongers of the Moral Majority, the Christian Coalition and Operation: Rescue.
This is your Orwellian idea of "christ's love."
You don't even obey your own god's rules, yet you expect everyone else to obey them.
<quoted text>
Liar. The vast majority of them were because “God demands it!” Just like you buybull thumpers have done since Day One.
<quoted text>
Says the Wyle E. Coyote of the Christian Reich.
Why do you disobey your jesus’s commandments?
<quoted text>
Your god does not exist. Even you don’t believe in it, certainly not enough to obey what *you* call its laws.
I showed how you don't even believe in your own god enough to obey its rules.
*YOU* said "Jesus is God."
(Followed by the Ten Commandments given to you by your jesus)
And you refuse to obey your jesus. First you said they're god's laws, and when you don't want to obey they you claim they're ancient Jewish laws that you don't have to obey. Why do you deliberately disobey your jesus's laws?
It's a simple enough question, even for someone like you.
<quoted text>
Yes, I can say “NEW.” Can *you* say,“Jesus is God!” as you’ve done a hundred times before?
“Jesus is God!” Waaasssuuup
Old covenant and new covenant are bullsh*t. You claim jesus said what he said, and now you’re trying to tell me he changed his mind; is *that* it?“Jesus said...” under the “old” covenant, and then “jesus contradicted himself and said...” under the “new” covenant?
<quoted text>
No one ever boiled bats’ wings and newts eyes; that’s a line from Shakespeare, who didn’t know anything more about the Old Ways than you do.
You have no f*cking idea of what my beliefs are, and if I were to explain them to you, you would deny them and claim that jesus tells you what they are.
You’re a f*cking moron; indisputably the Wyle E. Coyote of the Christian Reich.
<quoted text>
Answer my question: Why do you disobey your god's laws?
<quoted text>
Translation: "I refuse to answer, because I don’t want to admit that I’m a hypocrite. I'll show *her* by asking her a stupid question!!"
you put a lot of effort in this and i'm too much of a gentleman to just ignore....

whatcha wanna do hon, ain't this get'n old? can we talk a lil bit about your swimsuit area?:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#658559 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i saw this horrifying documentary on this person who's circumcision was botched as a baby and they decided to remove the kids entire unit. a gatheistic pyscho dr was called to advise what to do and he just so happened to be working on a book advocating nurture vs nature regarding homosexual tendencies. he advised to make the wound a vagina rather than penis and raise the kid as girl. long story short, the guy had a miserable existance and was about to commit suicide before his parents told him the truth. he was greatly relieved by the news, got a sex change BACK, got married to a woman and lived happily ever after!
Pfft.

Cite your source.

Rocky Ford, CO

#658562 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually those ideas or beliefs are thousands of years old, no way are they new age. But at least I gave you something so you could do what you do best which is insult me.
New Age is reconstructed old age with a lot of Christianity thrown in. They just don't realize it in their desire to be different. It's just another cult or sect.

You are an ethnic Christian if not a religious one. That is the way your head was formed since birth. Your emotional imbalance causes you to seek alternatives.

Sorry, that is the way it is. Same happens in other societies with different religious beliefs. You can't capture the essence of ancient religions and beliefs by reading about them in a book. You have to grow up in them. That shapes how you think. As the twig is bent.

Rocky Ford, CO

#658563 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so important to you to rain on someone's parade?
Because their parade is disturbing the peace?

Empowerment and advancement of freakdom is not advancing a society or the human species.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#658564 Sep 10, 2013
Misguided Parents wrote:
<quoted text>
Lightbeamrider is probably a member of the Westboro Baptist Church. Waaasssuuup, nanoanomaly and bongo are also probably members of this rabid hate group. This thread could accurately be renamed the Westboro Baptist Church Hate Thread.
That makes sense but you really don’t need to be a member of the Westboro hate group to be a hater, all you need is little intelligence and a good funnymentalist christian indoctrination from birth to be a hate merchant.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658566 Sep 10, 2013
It's not jewish law, it's your "god's" law. You don't get that real well, do you?
<quoted text>
Yeah; you and Ariel Castro.
C*cksucker.
<quoted text>
Answer the question: Why do you disobey your god's laws?
<quoted text>
Is *that* why you refuse to obey your jesus’s laws?
*That’s* it??
<quoted text>
How very christian of you. I'm sure your jesus approves. But then, you don't even care if he does or not, do you?
You're a pig.
<quoted text>
How very christian of you. Thanks for proving in front of all these people what a f*cking pig you truly are.
Right.*You* can judge everyone,'cause you got jeebus.
Testa di merde.
<quoted text>
And when did I state that?
Tsk tsk, there goes Commandment #9 again. You have so little for "jesus/god's" rules, yet you expect *me* to obey them.
<quoted text>
Oooh, and a racist, too! Are you with the KKK by any chance?
<quoted text>
I don't; I don't need to. You christians need to. There goes #9 again. You must really *hate* being told by your jesus, "You shall not lie."
Why don't you obey your jesus?
<quoted text>
I treat others the way they treat me. Think about that one.
Oh, wait; you don’t believe in thinking. You just want your way.
<quoted text>
No; I never tell you that you have to be perfect. What I *do* tell you is that you claim to be a christian, yet you refuse to follow your jesus’s commandments. What kind of christianity is that?
<quoted text>
My confronting you with the truth is being a bully? Proving that you’re a hypocrite is being a bully? My telling you to practice what you preach is being a bully?? I’d ask you to explain how, but I know you won’t; you’ll just throw another juvenile insult at me.
<quoted text>
“All acts of love and compassion gain favor with the Goddess.” That is the main rule of Stregheria. And yes, we *are* multiplying.
The main rule of *your* cult is,“Do as I say, not as I do.” Your cult is slowly dying.
It depends on whether you're talking about Nature or your invisible sky daddy, whose rules you break on a regular basis.
<quoted text>
There is definitely an earth. Heaven? That's in Stephanie's eyes.
<quoted text>
Nature is the creator. Or creatrix (fem. form, as in from Mother Nature.)
I understand why you hate Nature so much; look what it did to *you.*
<quoted text>
No you don’t.
<quoted text>
No you won’t. People like you want to destroy it for your fucking jesus.
<quoted text>
I already have it, you jealous and hateful christian; I don't need your hateful death cult.
kait said "I treat others the way they treat me"

yet i continually tell you that i love (the idea of) you, that you're hot, that i don't hold anything against you...etc.

what gives girl, where's this good treatment that you claim to give others who treat you good?:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#658567 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "This is how I refuse to answer questions that make me think."
<quoted text>
You just *hate* it when I point out your lies and hypocrisy, don’t you?
You truly are the Wyle E. Coyote of the Christian Reich.
You fundietards are your own worst enemies.*You* drive people away from your religion with your hate, lies and hypocrisy, and you blame it on your favorite fall guy satan.
Without satan, you got nothin'. He's *your* best friend.
<quoted text>
I didn't change anything, liar. You're melting down.
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup says you aren't a real christian. He says you're "antichrist."
<quoted text>
That poster was a catholic. You call catholics "antichrist."
Don't you just *hate* the truth, Wyle?
Waaasssuuup calls you an antichrist. He says that about the entire catholic church. He hates it.
<quoted text>
You said it yourself; the catholic church is a pagan roman church of antichrists.
You *know* you did, Wyle.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another baseless unsupportable and unconvincing assertion.
What qualifies you to tell me about God?
What qualifies you to explain the Bible to me?
Anyone, anyone?
<quoted text>
He doesn’t claim to; YOU DO.
<quoted text>
Do you *really* believe that spewing oral diarrhea like that is better than thinking? I guess that really works for you, doesn’t it, Wyle?
<quoted text>
Is *that* why you want to score with me, Wyle?
"Is *that* why you want to score with me, Wyle?"

lol! you better post that pic you *claim* is you cuz it's harder being nice to someone i think is an old church hen!

Location hidden

#658568 Sep 10, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh.
I doubt you laughed. But at least you read it. There is an interesting book on the market about how a cell resembles a solar system.

Do you know that one of the most ancient ideas to survive to our present day is; As above, so below.

To begin to understand one has to look at the Universe in a new way, for instance:

The Universe
All Galaxies
The Milky Way Galaxy
Our solar system
Our sun Sol
All planets in our solar system
Our planet Earth
The moon
----------

The Universe
All Galaxies
The Milky Way Galaxy
Our solar system
Our sun Sol
All planets in our solar system

All of that is "above"

Our planet Earth

All of the following is "below".
The moon

Are you familiar with the 7 note music scale? Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La Ti Do?

The Universe - Do
All Galaxies - Re
The Milky Way Galaxy - Mi
Our solar system -Fa
Our sun Sol- Sol
All planets in our solar system - La
Our planet Earth - Ti
The moon -Do

No matter what key you're in, the scale degree names stay the same for these syllables.

Scale Degree 1 is called the TONIC (this is also Do or C)

Scale Degree 2 is called the SUPERTONIC (this is also Re or D)

Scale Degree 3 is called the MEDIANT (this is also Mi or E)

Scale Degree 4 is called the SUBDOMINANT (this is also FA or F)

Scale Degree 5 is called the DOMINANT (this is also SOL or G)

Scale Degree 6 is called the SUBMEDIANT (this is also LA or A)

Scale Degree 7 is called the LEADING TONE (this is also TI or B)

Now you know how the sun got its name Sol.

Location hidden

#658569 Sep 10, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"they put trash into a waist basket"
You should never put too much trash in your mouth, its not good for the waistline.
It's better if you put it in the waste basket.:)
You think you are so smart, that was not the only typo I made.

Location hidden

#658571 Sep 10, 2013
Nobody wrote:
You people need to prove to God you are a real person. The proof of God is all around you. You folks refuse to see it.
You need to drink a quart of Draino.

Location hidden

#658572 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! have you ever said the same things to kait, you petty lil hypocrite you!:)
Your posts are boring and repetitious while hers are funny and make me laugh at how intentionally stupid you are. Why would I ever say to her what I said to you, which is:

[Why don't you grow up and discuss something instead of being as mean and nasty as you claim others are. Have you ever added anything to any discussion?]

Well have you?

Location hidden

#658573 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I have no idea what the difference between a fact and a belief is so I'll just be as silly and stupid as I always am, back at ya, ya ol hypocrite you!:)
I have asked you to explain the difference between a fact and a belief three times so the only rational conclusion is that you do not know what the difference is which explains why you leave such pointless and stupid comments similar to a dog leaving his shit on the sidewalk. How Christian of you.

Location hidden

#658574 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
who do you think you're dealing with here, just another limp-wristed apologist?:)
Yes,

Location hidden

#658575 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude - quoting the bible out of context and/or without explaining the big picture IS mis-quoting it even tho you may be cut & pasting things from it verbatim. it's exactly what satan did when talking to Jesus during His 40 day fast.
If you believe something I quote is out of context then do us all a big huge favor and put it back into context, post the entire context and show how the meaning has changed from being put back into context.

You can't do that because I do not take anything out of context.

If I were to claim the Bible says, "there is no God" you would be quick to yell and scream "out of context" "out of context" "out of context" and you would be right because put back into context it says the opposite: "the fool has said in his heart, there is no God."

That is how you put something back into context and show how the meaning is changed. Until then all your apologetics about "out of context" "out of context" "out of context" are just more dog shit on the sidewalk for us normal folks to step over.

PS. There is no God.

Location hidden

#658576 Sep 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, he killed himself. And he never got a new penis. That doctor used to make him and his brother stand around naked as part of his research. Male genital mutilation is a crime against humanity and I am glad more and more parents in America are not letting doctors do that to their male children. And you wonder why I say the earth is a lunatic asylum.

Location hidden

#658577 Sep 10, 2013
Misguided Parents wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to accept that there's never been any proof for your false god.
The Moron For Christ asserted such proof exists, "all around you". Yet where is it, what is it, he can't say. The Universe is only proof that the Universe exists not that some impossible being created it. How many of these Morons For Christ are going to waltz in here and repeat that nonsense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Hopi 447,278
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min ROG 71,169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Big Al 699,310
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Big Al 37
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 3 hr Ricky F 1,837
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 8 hr lookforlove23 4
Simpson made morgue's embalmer's job......"easy" 11 hr Doctor REALITY 1