“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#658050 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> by bullying the people who you think aren't supposed to fight back!;-)

That is what is all about to you isn't it waaasssuuuppp you do not see that the discussion is to get to the truth, and you can't deal with the truth so you pretend you are being unfairly attacked and that you must defend your self by getting even.

WRONG on all accounts. I post bible quotes which prove you are an insane liar. How can you defend being a liar? You can't so you make up problems to deal with so as to avoid the ones that actually exist.

Please tell me if any one has ever seen God's face:

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

The only acceptable answer is that the Bible obviously contains errors and contradictions and you can not answer the question using the Bible.

With out the Bible you have your own deeply held belief, but it does not correspond to biblical teachings which teach that someone say gods face and his life was preserved and at the same time if someone sees gods face he will die.

This is proof that you refuse to be honest. You are not on equal footing with the non-theists waaasssuuuppp, you have already lost and you are too stupid and dishonest to realize it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658051 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a 'follower of satan' so i expect you to be adamantly oppossed to everything good and truthfull!:)
In the Bible, which you do not trust or obey, God is the monster bad guy and Satan is the good guy.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658052 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - maybe you, the people in noah's day and those from sodom and gomorrah don't need a Creator/God, but i do and it's the reason why i won't be judged along with you!
time's a wasting and "like it was in the days of Noah" the door will shut and the most gracious offer of salvation through faith in the Son/Savior will be off the table.....
Your assertions are contrary to bilbical teachings.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658053 Sep 6, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called "Faith" Alan.
Faith is an expression of hope for something better even if it is unseen.
We all (even an atheist) acts in faith when the world offers no guarantee, no certainty. No one knows what kind of life an infant will have, yet people continue to have children. No one can know how life with our mates will turn out, yet we continue to have faith our relationships will last a lifetime.
However, when we as Christians act out on our faith, it is the evidence of things not seen. Faith is the source of a Christian's strength and that belief places us in God's plan for mankind. Through our faith Christians anticipate the future of God's promises and act in faith in our day to day activity knowing that we are in God's plan.
Blah blah blah. Your assertions are wholly unconvincing. They do not correspond to reality.

You have no concrete examples to support these delusions.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#658054 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's my term for internet nookie - lol:)
OH!

lol, me dumb

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658055 Sep 6, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Some kind of weight loss plan I think......
I dunno....

I have sex, so this cyber sex stuff bewilders me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658056 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
You are asserting that the translators who have devoted their lives to the study of ancient languages got it wrong.
While at the same time, you are asserting that the translators who have devoted their lives to the study of ancient languages got it right.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658057 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That verse has been explained to you at least three times and yet you still post it as if no one's seen it before....
Your "answer" was a wholly unconvincing, biblically unsupportable apologetic. No normal person would accept it it is so divorced from reality.

Jesus said hate, Jesus meant hate. If there was a God, no way in hell would it be so hard up as to ask you to explain what it really meant to anyone.

Where are you instructed in Scripture to correct God and to change what he said to what he really meant?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658058 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what more can i add?
You could add that you do not know what you are talking about and that you will make up anything to pretend your god is real.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658059 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm like my Lord in that when satan and/or a satanist quotes scripture at me to tell me what to do, i say "get thee behind me satan and al!";)
When you read a Bible quote no matter who posts it and you do what you always do which is to ignore its clear message to you, you are giving God the finger and telling him to go screw himself.

You make it perfectly clear that you hate God/Jesus et al.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658060 Sep 6, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked you to trust me. I only asked you to look it up.
Everyone familiar with my posts know I look it up, then I copy and paste [quote it] here so you can see what you are ignorant of.

The only way to convince you biblicists that your Bible is a contradictory mess of ignorance and silliness is to quote the god-damned thing to you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658061 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
While at the same time, you are asserting that the translators who have devoted their lives to the study of ancient languages got it right.
That supports my point. Do we trust you Topix biblicists who are mostly illiterate to tell us what the Bible really means, or do we trust the paid professionals who have devoted their lives to the study of ancient languages?

You believe your assertions are at the same level of expertise as are those who have devoted their lives to the study of ancient languages.

That is what makes you so stupid RR. YOU ARE WRONG!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#658062 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have sex,...
Were you afraid the first time you masterbated RR?

No???

Then why did you hide?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#658064 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. Your assertions are wholly unconvincing. They do not correspond to reality.
You have no concrete examples to support these delusions.
You're missing the whole point Alan. Faith is NOT about concrete evidence or examples. It's about conviction and trust. Hebrews 11:1-3 goes into more detail if you wish to look it up.
I'm sorry if you find it unconvincing. It's perfectly ok if you doubt Faith. I'm not criticizing you for it. Even the Apostles had their doubt.

It's like Martin Luther King Jr. once said:

"Faith is like taking that first step, even when you can't see the whole staircase."

You move forward with the conviction, the knowledge and the trust that whoever created the staircase created it for you to finish your journey.

I'm sorry that you see it as a delusion.
My faith is really anything but that.

#658066 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone familiar with my posts know I look it up, then I copy and paste [quote it] here so you can see what you are ignorant of.
The only way to convince you biblicists that your Bible is a contradictory mess of ignorance and silliness is to quote the god-damned thing to you.
Easy there. Relax. It's just a friendly debate.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658067 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "answer" was a wholly unconvincing, biblically unsupportable apologetic. No normal person would accept it it is so divorced from reality.
Jesus said hate, Jesus meant hate. If there was a God, no way in hell would it be so hard up as to ask you to explain what it really meant to anyone.
Where are you instructed in Scripture to correct God and to change what he said to what he really meant?
Reverend Alan wrote:
Jesus said hate, Jesus meant hate.
Then YOU have YOUR answer.

Why are yuo trying to convince others of your beliefs?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658068 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That supports my point. Do we trust you Topix biblicists who are mostly illiterate to tell us what the Bible really means, or do we trust the paid professionals who have devoted their lives to the study of ancient languages?
You believe your assertions are at the same level of expertise as are those who have devoted their lives to the study of ancient languages.
That is what makes you so stupid RR. YOU ARE WRONG!
The paid professionals that you are trusting are atheists with an agenda to wipe Christianity off the face of history. Why do you trust them?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658069 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Were you afraid the first time you masterbated RR?
No???
Then why did you hide?
Why do you care?

#658070 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno....
I have sex, so this cyber sex stuff bewilders me.
cyber sex RR is claiming that you own a mansion in beverly hills, and are rich when the real truth is you're behind on your bills.

Oh well.....
i guess it's better than meeting in a bar,
no need for dining, or a fancy car Lol!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#658071 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what is all about to you isn't it waaasssuuuppp you do not see that the discussion is to get to the truth, and you can't deal with the truth so you pretend you are being unfairly attacked and that you must defend your self by getting even.
WRONG on all accounts. I post bible quotes which prove you are an insane liar. How can you defend being a liar? You can't so you make up problems to deal with so as to avoid the ones that actually exist.
Please tell me if any one has ever seen God's face:
John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."
Versus
Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
The only acceptable answer is that the Bible obviously contains errors and contradictions and you can not answer the question using the Bible.
With out the Bible you have your own deeply held belief, but it does not correspond to biblical teachings which teach that someone say gods face and his life was preserved and at the same time if someone sees gods face he will die.
This is proof that you refuse to be honest. You are not on equal footing with the non-theists waaasssuuuppp, you have already lost and you are too stupid and dishonest to realize it.
Bible language speaks of the spirit world as more valid/eternal than the temporal/physical world. therefore and as one born-again by the spirit of God, i can say both things; i have never seen the physical Christ/God since i live over 2,000 years post advent, but i do speak with Him face-to-face and see Him with my spirit/mind's eye.

so let's talk about 'truth': i say that a certain Individual personified Truth so much so that the world couldn't bear it and therefore corporatley conspired to sentence Him to death.

what would your one sentence definition of truth be?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 568,295
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Esther12 120,742
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 14 min Esther12 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 267,467
Harver Health Insurance Counter Fraud Group opt... 1 hr sibyllaagathe 4
Is Wicca a religion or an Occult? 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 21
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 607,215
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web