|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Show us your god. What's taking you so long?
I know you Halloween witchy witches will believe damn near anything, but God is not a genie or a spell that can be summoned.

I appreciate that you're trying to find God, but you won't find Him here...
Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you Halloween witchy witches will believe damn near anything, but God is not a genie or a spell that can be summoned.
I appreciate that you're trying to find God, but you won't find Him here...
You won't find "Him" anywhere outside the minds of deluded religionists.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is and yes he does! How can we get him to calm down enough to convince him that hear say is not evidence? And that what someone asserts is not proof just because you like them?
If someone he likes and trusts tells him Burger King is better than Wendy's he will fight to the death anyone who says Wendy's is better.
Clearly those morons who shared their personal likes and dislikes with him have made him what he is today, a garbage can full of other people's opinions.
<quoted text>
Right.*You* can judge everyone,'cause you got jeebus.
Testa di merde.
kait - "i can do anything i want cuz i'm a witch wolf, not a christian and we were persecuted over 2500 years ago under ancient jewish law"

lol - are you sure that you're not part black too?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
politically correct?...standing with christ?.... exactly where are you standing, at the end of the line usually.....certainly not at any school getting a diploma...
well, maybe Densa College
paying the system to get a diploma in order to work in the system and buy more stuff seems to be a huge priority among anticristers!

what use do you think your paper certifying that you're a smart lil tike do you think will have after 10,000 years in....well we'll hafta see....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
well for all of u who love evolution theories here is something new just came up umm this is the part I'd like to highlight: So each of us inherits our mtDNA from our own mother, who inherited her mtDNA intact from her mother, and so on back through the generations – hence mtDNA’s popular name,‘the Eve gene’. Ultimately, every person alive today has inherited their mitochondrial DNA from one single great-great-great-...-grandmot her, nearly 200,000 years ago. This mtDNA provides us with a rare point of stability among the shifting sands of DNA inheritance. However, if all the Eve chromosomes in the world today were an exact copy of that original Eve mtDNA, then clearly they would all be identical. This would be miraculous, but it would mean that mtDNA is incapable of telling us much about our prehistory. Just knowing that all women can be traced back to one common ancestral Eve is exciting, but does not get us very far in tracing the different lives of her daughters. We need something with a bit of variety.
here is the url - http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/eve...
oh and this is not that recent...just recent enough like a year or so
lol - could have just read the first few chapters in genesis and arrived at the same conclusion!

how many tax payer grants do these anticrister egg-heads get to study what a child learns for free in sunday school?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
incidentally, I didn't pay the system, I earned my science degree the hard way...then they paid me for having earned it....
Kewl.

Watch the trained monkey type. He will come up with the grand unified theory some day in the future. Just a matter of time. Would be less if they trained him to capitalize and punctuate properly. That way someone intelligent might recognize what it was.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting what people think they know...or they know so much that isn't so...
Christians can not make a distinction between what they believe and what a fact is. Anything their trusted mamma told them is the truth and they will fight to the death defending it.

No amount of evidence to the contrary will be accepted, if you disagree with what they believe they will tell you you are wrong.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we have to say goodbye to:
I respectfully request that you may wish to reconsider your post.
Well, you respond to what you can respond to. I intentionally, occasionally, throw in a one-liner just to upset the rubes, you missed that and answered it but that was not the point of my message.

Why do Christians accept what they are told over facts, proof and evidence?

Do you think those business succeeded because the owner/founder was a pew warmer or was it in spite of their Christianity?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Wow. I have mellowed from two years ago. LOL

I haven't changed my opinions much, though.

Here's some of my wisdom from two years ago.
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also a natural feeling to want to stab to death fucking retards who spout nonsense and believe in fairytales and are full of hatred over who is fucking who. Yet I have managed to allow you to live and my only child was an accident. I have no desire to help add to the number of people on the planet. In my view humans are are like rats. Cute and cuddly when there is a couple in the field, a horror when hundreds invade the house.
No wonder the aliens stopped coming to Earth. We are the rat infested trailer park of the galaxy.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you respond to what you can respond to. I intentionally, occasionally, throw in a one-liner just to upset the rubes, you missed that and answered it but that was not the point of my message.
Do you think those business succeeded because the owner/founder was a pew warmer or was it in spite of their Christianity?
I will let the Owners tell you in their own words:

David Green-Hobby Lobby:
"You’re not just serving yourself. You help others to grow up and you grow with them,”
"To give employees family time, stores close all day on Sundays and at 8 p.m. other days.
These hours benefit Hobby Lobby by attracting quality employees who value time for family"
his business practices are rooted in his deeply held Christian values.He applies these principles to Hobby
Lobby as well as its affiliates: Mardel Christian & Educational Supply, which sells Christian materials,
office supplies and educational products; Hemispheres, retailing home
furnishings; and Bearing Fruit Entertainment, a nonprofit communications company that promotes the relevance of
biblical teachings through advertising and filmmaking Green stands on his principles even when they pinch
his pocketbook. The highest-profile example, of course, is store closures on Sundays since 1998, which
jeopardized $100 million a year in sales on what was the busiest day of the week.

Mrs Chang-Forever 21:
Mrs. Chang told Business Week last year that the store had religious roots, citing that "God told her she should
open a store and that she would be successful."

John Tyson- Tyson foods:
John Tyson speaks openly about his Christian beliefs, and the company's core values say that it "strives to honor
God" and "be a faith-friendly company."

Norm Miller-Interstate Batteries:
he mission is "to glorify God as we supply our customers worldwide with top quality, value-priced batteries,
related electrical power-source products, and distribution services."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend my time enjoying my life.. I will let the folks around in 10000 years worry about life 10000 years from now...
I also don't worry about what happened 10000 years ago either...so far both have served me very well...can't say the same for a loser like you worrying about imaginary beings and meaningless trivia 10000 years in the future....
if the Creator of heaven and earth is imaginary (how absurd does THAT seem???), you and i lost nothing. if He is not imaginary (duh...IS there a heaven and earth???), then if i were He, you'd be in whole heap-o-trouble!;)

btw - speaking of worthless trivia, what did you get your BS degree in (besides B-S)?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The point from you as I understood it was that ALL Christian companies fail. It sounded to me Like you were stating a fact. I merely responded that your claim was not only inaccurate but it seemed misleading or just misinformed.

I bet you didn't know that many of these companies were Christian.
I'll be honest, neither did I.

I just asked that you re evaluate your perceptions.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
incidentally, I didn't pay the system, I earned my science degree the hard way...then they paid me for having earned it....
whatever you're doing, following satan will only lead you to where satan is destined;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Alan I cant respond to ALL posts or posters as I would love to as I have just very small windows of opportunities to read, reflect and respond.

Your post is stating that you are under the assumption that Christian business owners have no knowledge of how the Business world works and just simply are stupid humans doomed to have their businesses fail. I just simply responded that it is simply not the case.

These folks believe that the hand of God guides them to be successful. They have a deep belief that by honoring God in what they do they will be blessed even further.

Did you know that In and Out (another Christian Company) runs several charities for children, the destitute and single mothers?

Several years ago I had the honor if working for an electronics manufacturer here in Riverside that was a Christian based company and rather than ship jobs to China instead kept them here. Paid very well and had incredible benefits.
But the greatest thing is that it had its own charity that supplied funds to Habitat for Humanity, assisted Samaritans purse for "Operation Christmas Child", ran monthly Mission trips to Mexico to supply food, medicine and most of all hope to those who had none.

While companies failed left and right, Mr Caddock believed that by honoring God, valuing and loving each other he, his family, his employees and his company would be blessed. And blessed he was.
His company continued to grow and he soon opened another facility in Oregon.

So I felt I had to address your post Alan.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
electronic engineering...
how many times did you use if?...if grandma had balls, she would be grandpa..if..if...if..if...
Follower, degree in electronics engineering?
Good job.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
Wow. I have mellowed from two years ago. LOL
I haven't changed my opinions much, though.
Here's some of my wisdom from two years ago.
<quoted text>
Rat infested trailer park!?
I laughed so hard I nearly dropped my filter less camel and spilt my Schlitz malt liquor here on the front door to my Trailer..... Lol!
Great job Ben.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll undoubtedly disagree with this one:
It is wrong to kill innocent human beings.
Fetuses are innocent human beings.
Therefore, it is wrong to kill fetuses.
Let's apply your logic to Christianity.....shall we?

Christianity teaches you to believe in Jesus.
You don't accept any of the non-canonical teachings by Jesus.

Therefore, you don't believe Jesus.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately Alan I cant respond to ALL posts or posters as I would love to as I have just very small windows of opportunities to read, reflect and respond.
Your post is stating that you are under the assumption that Christian business owners have no knowledge of how the Business world works and just simply are stupid humans doomed to have their businesses fail. I just simply responded that it is simply not the case.
These folks believe that the hand of God guides them to be successful. They have a deep belief that by honoring God in what they do they will be blessed even further.
Did you know that In and Out (another Christian Company) runs several charities for children, the destitute and single mothers?
Several years ago I had the honor if working for an electronics manufacturer here in Riverside that was a Christian based company and rather than ship jobs to China instead kept them here. Paid very well and had incredible benefits.
But the greatest thing is that it had its own charity that supplied funds to Habitat for Humanity, assisted Samaritans purse for "Operation Christmas Child", ran monthly Mission trips to Mexico to supply food, medicine and most of all hope to those who had none.
While companies failed left and right, Mr Caddock believed that by honoring God, valuing and loving each other he, his family, his employees and his company would be blessed. And blessed he was.
His company continued to grow and he soon opened another facility in Oregon.
So I felt I had to address your post Alan.
Genius, Al.

Pure genius.

How can I learn to write like you?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>Awe,
Here's something to take with ya...
How do you know your reasoning is valid?
How 'bout this one for the so-called "Christians":

Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are inspired and which are not.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
Hey everybody!
Double Fine is back.
Since last time, Double Fine has converted to Christianity. Yes... Double Fine can see it all. Why bother with thousands of science books when you only need one!
And then... Perhaps snakes can talk. I mean, it is plausible that it can say words without vocal chords. Maybe it compressed its lungs together to make words, we cannot prove that they can't talk.
Furthermore, Noah's flood completely destroys evolution. It is so blatantly obvious that the earth underwent a massive flood. That is why we see so many dead animals when we dig.
I am sorry? Geologic column? Well, it can all be explained. Fish drowned first in the flood. Dinosaurs drowned second, then the mammals did. Duh.
Also, why have any worries? Atheists are so materialistic. Double Fine decided that all of his worries can be passed onto the Big Man in the Sky. So much more mature. The ten percent of the income is a bit of a kicker, though. Anybody know of religions asking onky 5% or less? Doybke Fine woukd reallt be much obliged.
Lastly, if still you don't believe. Look at a flower. Do any of you really think such beauty is just an assembly of random chemicals and atoms? Look at a banana. Made to fit our hands. It is so obvious now.
It is all so painfully obvious. Let us repent, rejoice in the name of God! Abandon those critical thoughts and just believe!
:)
Hi all. Eyez back
"Fish drowned first."

NICE!!

I'll have to remember this.....*smiles*.....

WB DF!

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 259,287
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Most Smart dr Shrink 599,538
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 537,090
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min Johnny 2,182
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Strength and Honor 172,933
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min USA-1 117,802
Centum20: Weight Loss Sprinkle, Weight Loss Wit... 38 min ChrisCartmill 1
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr andet1987 76

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••