“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#658117 Sep 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
It depends on whether you're talking about Nature or your invisible sky daddy, whose rules you break on a regular basis.
<quoted text>
There is definitely an earth. Heaven? That's in Stephanie's eyes.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"It depends on whether you're talking about Nature or..."
the goodness and glory in Nature speaks of the goodness and glory of the Creator;
Nature is the creator. Or creatrix (fem. form, as in from Mother Nature.)

I understand why you hate Nature so much; look what it did to *you.*

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#658118 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

I dunno....
I have sex, so this cyber sex stuff bewilders me.
karl44 wrote:
sure
the list is long, I don't doubt you.
I'm sure you know all about cyber sex, karl.

You're probably really "good" at it.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#658120 Sep 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I know where I can get you an awesome battle-axe.
CatholicHolyGhost wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain what awesome means.
I been nervous ever since he said that

“How You Treat Me”

#658121 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Heaven? That's in Stephanie's eyes"
not really,
You don't get to make that call.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> but the beauty in us is also a reflection of the beauty in Him, cuz we're created in His image:)
I've read your bible; your god is a monster, and your christ is a myth.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#658122 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No apologetics.
Explanation.
Not that I would expect freethinkers to freethink about that, you're programmed not to.
Freethinkers reject fantasy, because it isn't real.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658124 Sep 6, 2013
No, I don't believe in your jesus; you say you do. Therefore, you are obligated to obey his laws. Why don't you?
Some of the laws you posted are irrelevant today, just as some of America's first laws are irrelevant today.

I know you don't understand what I mean.

Cast a spell.

Location hidden

#658125 Sep 6, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a grey box poster because I don't find the need to be classed as a fully fledged member of Topix forums.
My ego is fine.
like a whale rotting on the beach

“How You Treat Me”

#658126 Sep 6, 2013
You waaasssuuup don't even believe in your own god enough to obey its rules.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, exactly right. If waaasssuuup did believe in his God and its Bible he would have sold his computer and given the money to the poor but living a comfortable convenient life is more important to our resident reprobates than is believing in and trusting their God.
If he believed in his god, he would at least try to obey the ten rules that his "jesus" set down for him.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Something magical happens to Christians when they expect us to accept and believe what they assert while totally ignoring their behaviour.
Agreed.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Same way they deal with the Bible. They read God is good, then they read where God ordered people to kill each other and while they know this is bad they still assert it is good because God is good.
Christ-insanity divorces people from reality and makes them pew warming zombies. We must protect our children from them.
Which is why I'm a gun owner.

Fanatical fundie christians claim they need guns under the Second Amendment to protect their "christian" way of life.

I own guns under the Second Amendment to protect myself *from* their fanatical fundie christian way of life.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#658127 Sep 6, 2013
Frank R65 wrote:
All will see and all will believe one day. Even those dead for centuries will be raised and they will see God. All will know God is real, one day. But not everyone will submit to Him. They will be destroyed. Your choice...a life that meant nothing or a life that got you to heaven.
youre LYING

why do xians LIE?

“How You Treat Me”

#658128 Sep 6, 2013
You waaasssuuup don't even believe in your own god enough to obey its rules.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, exactly right. If waaasssuuup did believe in his God and its Bible he would have sold his computer and given the money to the poor but living a comfortable convenient life is more important to our resident reprobates than is believing in and trusting their God.
Something magical happens to Christians when they expect us to accept and believe what they assert while totally ignoring their behaviour.
Same way they deal with the Bible. They read God is good, then they read where God ordered people to kill each other and while they know this is bad they still assert it is good because God is good.
Christ-insanity divorces people from reality and makes them pew warming zombies. We must protect our children from them.
Exactly.

Fanatical fundiechristians claim they need guns under the Second Amendment to protect their precious “christian” way of life.

I own guns under the Second Amendment to protect myself from their precious fundiechristian way of life.

Location hidden

#658130 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I dunno....
I have sex, so this cyber sex stuff bewilders me.
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know all about cyber sex, karl.
You're probably really "good" at it.
I am good at most things I attempt

“How You Treat Me”

#658131 Sep 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dear Allen, the #1 "rule" on which the New Covenant is founded on, is to believe on the Name of the Son of God.
I BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD - waaasssuuup
now what accusation do you have against me?:)
Fact: That you refuse to obey his rules.

“How You Treat Me”

#658132 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Something magical happens to Christians when they expect us to accept and believe what they assert while totally ignoring their behaviour.
Same way they deal with the Bible. They read God is good, then they read where God ordered people to kill each other and while they know this is bad they still assert it is good because God is good.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
the convenient path of least resistence is to flow with the politically correct antichrist spirit
What has "political correctness" got to do with the truth he posted about you? You really do have trouble sticking to the subject at hand, don't you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658133 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Something
Exactly.
Oh you people are amusing.

Carrion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#658134 Sep 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
I am good at most things I attempt
As am I.

I've never attempted to have sex with typing.

Sounds boring.

Sex is better.

But have fun with jerkin off.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#658135 Sep 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Evoking or generating awe.
So what was so awesome about your earlier message's content!!!....There was no Mt. St. Helen's there.

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#658136 Sep 6, 2013
thread is still full of losers and low life's lmbo. i have trolled so many of you that it is not even funny.

the GREAT thing though is that i have trolled you all under one name. some of you were just desperate to find out just exactly WHO i am lmbo.

log off and get a life. sad to see some of you still posting here. i last posed in apr and some of you are still here.

priceless !!

“How You Treat Me”

#658138 Sep 6, 2013
Then don't tell the rest of us that it's real. I don't tell you that mine are real. I've always been clear that I treat mine as the metaphors that they are.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you got God is real all day long,
Not with any truth.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> don't tell me what I can and can't tell you.
What, you don't like a woman telling you what to do? Is that why you're a wife beater? I'll tell you ALL FUCKING DAY LONG don't tell us your god is real.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> I really don't care if your supposedly witchcraft is real either.
Which is why you feel obligated to conter everything I post. I rattle your faith. I shake your confidence. I don't let you impose your god on me, and it makes you feel like a failure.

You were a failure long before *I* came here.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care if you think God is real.
Yes you do. If you can't convince and convert me, it shakes your own faith, it makes you question your own beliefs--even if only for an instant.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a very easy question: Do you understand?
Perfectly. The question is, do *you?*

“How You Treat Me”

#658140 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your apologetic did not fix your Bible and make it all better. Anyone who has taken the time to check on the Bible quotes I post knows you are a liar RR. Can you give me any reason why I should listen to the likes of you? I don't hate Christians I had stupid people who believe what they are told and then claim it is true with out verifying it first.
And I hate you because you are not capable of being serious and honest
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That sucks. I love you, man. If you can't accept any new teachings and if you can't learn anything new, then you're just a lost cause.
We were just saying the same thing about you. We don't need to lie for *our* cause; why do *you?*

“How You Treat Me”

#658141 Sep 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Universe does not need a creator God to explain its existence.
But if there was such a creator-god its presence would be known equally to all of us and not just the loony tunes like you waaasssuuup.
The reason you believe in such an impossibility is because your mamma told you. What other things did your mamma tell you that you have found not to be true?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - maybe you, the people in noah's day
There wasn't any Noah; that's been debunked repeatedly.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and those from sodom and gomorrah don't need a Creator/God,
Sodom and Gomorrah is another myth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> but i do and it's the reason why i won't be judged along with you!
Right; you're allowed to judge us, but we're not allowed to judge you.

You are judged every time you post here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 589,346
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 4,077
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 12 min cowboy 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Clearwater 176,753
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 32 min Liam 416
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 1 hr Doctor REALITY 10
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 2 hr The Gleep 1,836
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 271,261
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 hr Naveen kumar 7,154
More from around the web