Prove there's a god.
Bongo

Westbury, NY

#658226 Sep 7, 2013
-BobLoblah- wrote:
<quoted text>07Sep13.....Hello to Bongo.
Great to see you are still giving hell to these eeejits.
BobLoblah hasn't forgotten you.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Glad to see you back, Hope you had a nice time in china? Or upstate?I think. The reprobates are running amuck, if you and the poster of the year return id like that.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#658227 Sep 7, 2013
-BobLoblah- wrote:
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You imply disparity , where there is none.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658228 Sep 7, 2013
-BobLoblah- wrote:
<quoted text>07Sep13.....
Christians give more money and aid and assistance to those who need it than any other group or organization on this planet.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
How would you know, BlowJobBob? Atheists don't brag the way you fundietards do. You christurds are so fond of telling everyone, "Remember who helped you; you owe us now by accepting our religion."

No non-christian ever does that. We help because it's the right thing to do, and we don't brag about it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658229 Sep 7, 2013
-BobLoblah- wrote:
<quoted text>07Sep13....
Using the word 'awesome' as it is used today indicates the IQ of the idiot using it.
So why are you such an idiot?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658230 Sep 7, 2013
-BlowJobBob- wrote:
...Kate --
You have nothing to say. Shut up.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658231 Sep 7, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
More anti-Christian ranting, full of nasty rages and hatred. Your strong NEED to fight Christianity is making you look like a baffoon more and more each day.
You are an epic failure not only as an atheist (and don't lie and say you're not an atheist), but as a human.
We can only hope you end up behind bars .
Still having trouble getting that rifle, Porter?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658232 Sep 7, 2013
BobLoblah- wrote:
Christians give more money and aid and assistance to those who need it than any other group or organization on this planet.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that
and
what they give out ain't free
Exactly. Donations from fundie christian organizations always come with strings attached. Not so, with pagans and atheists.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658233 Sep 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
she is not an atheist ... she is a witch
come-to-think-of-it neither am I
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't much of anything.
Yet he's still a hell of a lot more than you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658234 Sep 7, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sexual deviant trolling chat rooms for young boys.
Projection.
1stHALFofTRIB

AOL

#658235 Sep 7, 2013

BIBLE's "Silence in Heaven" ID's RAPTURE timing >

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658236 Sep 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are yuo trying to convince others of your beliefs?
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
More mumbo jumbo from the RiversideConArtist. It is not my "belief" that the people who translated the 233 different versions of the Bible into English were paid professionals who are authorities on ancient languages.
It is a fact.
As usual you twisted what I said into something I did not say, how "riverside" of you.
It's all he's got. He's desperate to prove himself "right," and he'll lie anyway he can to do it. He tells himself it's fair play for him to alter other people's posts, or to flat out falsify them and put other people's name on them; but if, as a result, one of his victims returns the favor, he screams foul.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>It is also a fact that it is a waste of time to assert that these paid, professional authorities got it wrong. I trust the fact that they are the authorities and you are not! And it doesn't matter if they are translating the Bible or some other ancient text.
If you don't like what the translators translated, then take it up with them. It always amazes me how ignorant pew warming Christians always insist they know more than the paid professional authorities know.
Oo-rah.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658238 Sep 7, 2013
-BobLoblah- wrote:
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Stop talking to yourself.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#658239 Sep 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all he's got. He's desperate to prove himself "right," and he'll lie anyway he can to do it. He tells himself it's fair play for him to alter other people's posts, or to flat out falsify them and put other people's name on them; but if, as a result, one of his victims returns the favor, he screams foul.
That is what makes him a real and true Christian; pathetic hypocrisy.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658240 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to see you back, Hope you had a nice time in china? Or upstate?I think. The reprobates are running amuck, if you and the poster of the year return id like that.
Sock talk.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#658241 Sep 7, 2013

That is not by the Enigma project. Was part of the Temple of Love album by a Dutch group knowns as Erotic Dreams, Nova, and Peru.

Anyhow, the purpose for the post is the imagery. The posing. The idealistic portrayal of sensuality and other things humans. Kind of neat.

But think how this has changed over the years. I'm sure there were some older civilizations that did similar as today. Same people.

Idealizing.

Note the hairless look. Evolution works fast. I remember when women had bushes. Some even with hairy legs and underarms.

Makes you wonder how we got here from those caveman days. Hairy women and men with BO and stinky butts.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658242 Sep 7, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AJ60HUUVLKQXX
That is not by the Enigma project. Was part of the Temple of Love album by a Dutch group knowns as Erotic Dreams, Nova, and Peru.
Anyhow, the purpose for the post is the imagery. The posing. The idealistic portrayal of sensuality and other things humans. Kind of neat.
But think how this has changed over the years. I'm sure there were some older civilizations that did similar as today. Same people.
Idealizing.
Note the hairless look. Evolution works fast.
In simpler, microscopic life forms, yes; in larger, more complex life forms, no.
Dave Nelson wrote:
I remember when women had bushes. Some even with hairy legs and underarms.
Have you never heard of waxing and shaving?
Dave Nelson wrote:
Makes you wonder how we got here from those caveman days.
With your limited intellect, I wonder how you manage to feed yourself.
Dave Nelson wrote:
Hairy women and men with BO and stinky butts.
It's called "hygiene," a concept you're obviously not familiar with. Maybe that's why you spend so much time alone.

Look into it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#658243 Sep 7, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what makes him a real and true Christian; pathetic hypocrisy.
Hi Kait!

Keep up the good fight!

Love ya!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#658244 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kait!
Keep up the good fight!
Love ya!
Ciao!

How're you doin'?

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#658246 Sep 7, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And we need to take a good look at how the Holy Spirit guides our resident pew warmers. Would you trust any of them with a dime to walk across the street and buy you a newspaper? Not any more than you trust your politicians to use wisely the 40% of your income they take from you.
Christians are not capable of "looking inwardly" the whole inner world is not something they are interested in. They wish to remain ignorant of the inner workings of their flesh and blood machines.
Christian treat other people like shit, I suspect, because people who do not listen to them, like they listened to their mamma, make them tense, and they do not like feeling tense, so they, like a wild caged animal, go berserk anytime anyone approaches their cage.
People who can accept the differences between individuals, people who do not demand that everyone around them believe and behave like they do are superiour people, people who insist that others be just like them are insecure pew warming defective beings. There is no question about this.
That's all very true.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#658247 Sep 7, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>cyber sex RR is claiming that you own a mansion in beverly hills, and are rich when the real truth is you're behind on your bills.
Oh well.....
i guess it's better than meeting in a bar,
no need for dining, or a fancy car Lol!
That's poetic.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Lbj 44,146
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min MUQ2 28,451
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Translator 445,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Rosesz 637,402
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 41 min Voyeur 38,009
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 42 min little lamb 18,502
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 4,747
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 3,639
More from around the web