“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#657720 Sep 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
omg - you're a 'virgin' too?!
you hafta quit telling me these insanely sexy but subtle things about yourself.....;)

Yeah she a virgin with a daughter, they make them you know?
Don't you wish you had your very own virgin mommy?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657721 Sep 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I said, "If I can't cast spells (which was your claim)..."
IF.
You deliberately misrepresented what I posted; you lied.
You've bitched like ten posts that I "falsified a post and put my name on it".

I just proved to you that I didn't.

You fail.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657722 Sep 4, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:

Christianity itself is wrong.
The beliefs in Christianity are incorrect.

RiversideRedneck wrote:

Hitler said the same thing...
Who's going to believe the words of a pathological liar like you?
In Hitler's words “the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”

(Hitler, 1953, p. 6)

(A book, not a death date or a quote date, as you morons assumed.)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657723 Sep 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- you only posted an alleged quote by him showing it as having been said by him in 1953- EIGHT years after he died.
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck is a mental case. He's a pathological liar. It comes from being a christian.
I didn't say Hitler died in 1953 and I didn't say he quoted that in 1953....

You're lying.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657724 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
We all know how much you love an easy target. You might shoot the messenger, but you'll never stop the message: "Christianity is evil."
Show us your f*cking god, we're sick of waiting.
I'm glad that you're waiting for God, but you need to learn patience.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657725 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I own guns to protect myself from people like you. The *next* time someone like you breaks into my house, they will die.
Next time? People have broken into your house before?

Why didn't you have your guns ready?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#657726 Sep 4, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
You've openly acknowledged being a Muslim cultist and Islam is the religious cult with the world's most violence inciting dogma. You've also admitted that dying for your imaginary friend would be honorable.
It's YOU who's embarrassing yourself on an international forum. It's YOU who's the most likely terrorist to ever post here.
You should be institutionalized before your terrestrial master programs a stark raving mad insane lunatic like you to gleefully kill innocent people.
http://www.islam-watch.org
We are a group of Muslim apostates, who have left Islam out of our own conviction when we discovered that Islam is not a religion at all. Most of us took a prolonged period of time to study, evaluate and contemplate on Islam, the religion of our birth. Having meticulously scrutinized Islam, we concluded that it is not a religion of peace at all, as touted by smooth-talking, self-serving Muslims and their apologists from non-Muslim backgrounds. The core of Islam—namely the Qur'an, Hadis and Sharia—is filled with unbounded hatred of the unbelievers, unbelievably intolerant toward them, and extremely cruel and merciless to those Muslims, who dare to deviate from its doctrines.
We also realized that Islam is beyond reformation, because Muslims—who attempt to modernize and reform its unremitting bigotry, irrational rituals, and cruel and draconian punitive measures—are targeted for annihilation. Our verdict was that the only way to escape from the tyranny of Islam is to leave it altogether. We have, therefore, discarded Islam from our life, so that we can be free to enjoy a normal, pleasant and humane life in complete harmony with all peoples on earth, irrespective of their religion, race or creed.
So the so called free-thinking atheist is choosing as his educational authority, a website made up by a bunch of islamophobes posing as ex-muslims, who nonetheless have no proven credentials as journalists, sociologists or historians from a reputable university.

You're a disgrace to free thinking. It's because of idiots like you disgracing freedom, that dictators like Hitler and Stalin get famous and liberty dies.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657727 Sep 4, 2013
Says the christian who lies for his cause.
F*ck you.
You're not worth the dollar you're asking.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#657728 Sep 4, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think Christianity is a hate cult Karl. I believe that Christianity is founded on timeless, positive principles that include unconditional love, forgiveness, gratitude, compassion, joy, humility and other things that enhance our lives and uplift our spirits. Unfortunately, many people do some rather mean-spirited things and claim they are acting in God's name. And we all know that they are wrong. That's not disputed. But ALL people do wrong things Karl and unfortunately it takes a long time to go beyond that hurt. Christianity to me is really about love, and we all have the capacity to be much more caring human beings. How individuals, including Christians, manifest that love in their lives is another matter and that's why i believe that rather than blasting people for their beliefs or belittling them accomplishes nothing for understanding or bridging the civility gaps.
I've always said that its the more intelligent person that is the architect for understanding but it is the small minded person that destroys relationships and instead grows animosity.
Just a thought. Perhaps we can divide or differentiate between absolute knowledge, and useful knowledge. I read a little about the famous library of Alexandria and how those guys knew so much and yet how the evil backward Christians overran the place and destroyed the library. Decades, perhaps centuries of knowledge, lost.

Most people look at it in light of backward dogmatic Christians destroying the intelligent free thinking society of Alexandria. But one cannot ignore the other side of the coin. The vast majority of that knowledge in that library was not applied to benefit society. It was instead horded and shared within an elite circle, where well dressed people would recline on their couches in deep ponder, while the masses starved outside in a struggle just to survive.

That knowledge was rendered impotent, useless, and exclusive. Much of it was just fascinating facts, never applied in any way. When knowledge does not benefit society, then society will ultimately not care when that knowledge is burned.

Look at today's society. The masses love religion. While religious knowledge in an absolute sense is very low compared to the total amount of knowledge out there, religion does possess a massive amount of useful knowledge. There are theists who don't know very much, yet are highly influential and help hundreds, if not thousands of people. By comparison, if we look at the hardline atheists, the so called free thinking element of society, as they like to claim. What does their free thinking amount to? How does it push society above the poverty line?

When the free thinking do nothing with their free thought, then people stop caring about free thinking. They'd prefer to be brainwashed and have an impact, rather than be free and useless.

Location hidden

#657729 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time? People have broken into your house before?
Why didn't you have your guns ready?
She wasn't home, or I suspect they would gone out horizontally.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#657730 Sep 4, 2013
The Docks wrote:
<quoted text>
If understand metaphysics, you'll understand that there is a use of numbers in that screen name. That number represents a certain structure, which represents the opposite of G*D.
You indeed, can't have the one without the other.
My screen name is due to the fact that I live in the city of the Docks.
A screen name tells more about the person behind the name. Just like your screen name tells something about you. Been their done that. lol
Then utilizing the logic in your statement - "opposite" or "includes a number" - is just really your opinion of the person's login monikor and nothing more.

No proof of "God" - not anything.

Thanks for responding.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#657731 Sep 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
she was a ROMAN catholic, kait, which is closer to being a witch wolf than it is a Christian;)
A witch is evil and mean.
Hitler was Catholic but he didn't have a
relationship with God. He lived in hell.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#657732 Sep 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishes merely let the person know that they are in our thoughts.
We don't pretend they will actually aid in their recovery.
Dolt.
More than that. Good wishes make the recipient feel better, which does aid in their recovery.

I commend to you, and others, The Last Leaf, a short story by O'Henry.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#657733 Sep 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wis...
Supernatural nonsense.
A wish is a prayer. A hope. A pleading.
To who, Darwin?
Tell your dolt buddy Aerobatty that, too.
Fallacy of equivocation.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#657734 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy of equivocation.
e·quiv·o·ca·tion
i&#716;kwiv&#601;& #712;k&#257;SH&#601;n/
noun
noun: equivocation;&#8195;plural noun: equivocations

the use of ambiguous language to conceal the truth or to avoid committing oneself; prevarication.
"I say this without equivocation"

Could you be more specific in what you are saying?

You superstitious creature, you. And hypocritical about it.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#657735 Sep 4, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
liar, what about the bl-0w job your promised me?... your mom came thru and swallowed...
UNCLEAN SPIRIT ALERT!!!

any one of you wonderful atheist's care to check your brother?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#657736 Sep 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she a virgin with a daughter, they make them you know?
Don't you wish you had your very own virgin mommy?
I knew she had a daughter, but I didn't want to ruin his (waaasssuup)'s fantasy....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657737 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
This whack job's blissful ignorance is matched only by his unconscionable intolerance. The only possible use to society of a cretin this repugnant is an example to the danger of religious brainwashing.
Christianity is a cult and its mindless followers like you are slaves. The biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth and no human in history has ever been made free through a mythical character's blood. You and your fellow Christian godbots were brainwashed and enslaved by your entirely terrestrial masters.
Which one of these lovely bigoted rednecks is you, boy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YlY0jaWTLPAXX
LOL!

will you please be my 'tolerance mentor' and demonstrate what it's supposed to look like?

let's try this: i'll call you a fascist and antichrist bigot and you respond by saying something like "i'm sorry that you feel that way, friend, i love you and hope the best for you and yours!":)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657738 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
I'm not homosexual, but you're a homophobic pile of shit who has been programmed to believe that anyone with the intelligence and common sense to recognize organized religion as a hoax is gay and liberal.
As I've posted before, you're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality.
The world will be a better place when you're dead and your remains are cremated.
This video is especially for a sociopathic punk like you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JWWvfW_a3wMXX
since i actually like you and want to give you the benefit of doubt, i read this as;

"i'm sorry that you thought i was homosexual, friend, but i'm more kinda bi-curious at the moment"

Location hidden

#657739 Sep 4, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew she had a daughter, but I didn't want to ruin his (waaasssuup)'s fantasy....
If it wasn't for fantasy what would he have? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min USA Born 555,041
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Rick in Kansas 263,609
sexy Lisa 12 min samnort 3
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 19 min Swedenforever 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Innocent Holy dr ... 603,691
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 42 min Protester 33,136
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min Trunketeer 4,966
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr Ayyan 1,187
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 8 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE