“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#657691 Sep 4, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be your most stupid post ever. What you are pretending is your right to free speech is in reality you trying to shove your stupid ignorant beliefs down the throat of others.
I used an example of marbles in a jar. You guess there are 600 marbles in the jar and I dump them out and count them as I put them back in and I count 666 marbles. Then I claim there are 666 marbles and you claim that there are 600 marbles and you believe your guess is at the same level as me counting them one by one.
Then when I point out how stupid you are for not counting the marbles and reaching the same exact number I did, you accuse me of hating you and wanting to shut you up.
Then you wonder why people laugh at you and tell you you are stupid.
thank you for wonderful illustration of FASCISM!

according to this socio-political "liberal" (chuckle) Al, i'm a fascist for wanting the liberty to express my beliefs in a free country, which is exactly what our constitution is founded on!

you may be fooling other fascists pal, but not us who've been made free through the Blood of Christ!

count the marbles; aka read the Gospels, pal!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657692 Sep 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler said the same thing...
<quoted text>
Mother of God!! She *actually said that??*
<quoted text>
Only from an abusive parent or spouse.
<quoted text>
She was more interested in being a christian than a humanitarian.
God damn the christian faith.
she was a ROMAN catholic, kait, which is closer to being a witch wolf than it is a Christian;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657693 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You're an azzwhole. But then, what else is new?
kait hon - will you respectfully move back to WINLAC please? i have another girlfriend on this thread and i don't want things to get awkward:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#657694 Sep 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishes merely let the person know that they are in our thoughts.
We don't pretend they will actually aid in their recovery.
Dolt.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wis...

Supernatural nonsense.

A wish is a prayer. A hope. A pleading.

To who, Darwin?

Tell your dolt buddy Aerobatty that, too.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657695 Sep 4, 2013
monkey wrote:
look, there is no way to prove a negative, nor should anyone ever have to, simply saying "prove god doesn't exist" is a complete retarded statement.
so rather than show how stupid and redundant your position is why don't you do what was originally asked for and give us all some proof that YOUR GOD exists.
you are the one who claims he is real not us, you must prove your assertion or shut up, start making your churches pay tax and stop scrounging from the rest of us and take your ridiculous six thousand year old, dinosaur cohabiting argument out of the schools and away from my kids.
<quoted text>
Idiots for jesus want to take us back to the 14th century and the auto da fé. Idiots like RiversideDickless, aaasssuuup and the rest of their ilk want to live in a time when one could make a really good living by falsely accusing his neighbors of witchcraft and being rewarded with half of their property while the falsely accused is eventually silenced at the stake.
I guess they figure it beats the hell out of workin'.
i guess if YOU were accused of witchcraft, it wouldn't be false now would it?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657696 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Aaasssuuup doesn't understand that nano's a dude. But he does wear panties!!
<quoted text>
*Oo*-rah!!
please don't be jealous of me and nano, hon. after all, you make out with other girls, ya lil hypocrite hottie you!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657698 Sep 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Who I vote for and why I vote for who I vote for is none of your business.
But thanks for providing even MORE evidence that it is YOU who is a fascist by thinking you have any business or even any right asking me who I vote for and why.
Allow ME to put YOU through the simple "Pervert Test" though you already "passed" that test and repeatedly continue to "ace" it with your attempts to pick up women on the internet- and despite that you are MARRIED- along with posting your fantasies about nano's panties.
What a "success" you are at being the PERVERT and REPROBATE you are.
<quoted text>
You're the one who keeps telling us that gays are an "abomination" to your (chuckle!) lord. Now you're claiming to *be* gay?
WTF??
"You're the one who keeps telling us that gays are an "abomination" to your (chuckle!) lord."

I NEVER SAY THAT TO YOU, ya hot lil liar!

i always tell you that Jesus and i love you very much!

my message is John 3:16, baby gurl, all day long:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657699 Sep 4, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please join the RiversideCon-Artist in drinking a quart of Draino.
<quoted text>
Says the psycho internet bully.
Go drink some Draino, and then GFY.
wishes of a violent death on those who don't agree with them, dear folks, is the perfect illustration of antichrist/fascist witchcraft.....:-(

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#657700 Sep 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be just a good start
indoctrination of a minor child into a hate cult needs be sanctioned by law
No, I don't think Christianity is a hate cult Karl. I believe that Christianity is founded on timeless, positive principles that include unconditional love, forgiveness, gratitude, compassion, joy, humility and other things that enhance our lives and uplift our spirits. Unfortunately, many people do some rather mean-spirited things and claim they are acting in God's name. And we all know that they are wrong. That's not disputed. But ALL people do wrong things Karl and unfortunately it takes a long time to go beyond that hurt. Christianity to me is really about love, and we all have the capacity to be much more caring human beings. How individuals, including Christians, manifest that love in their lives is another matter and that's why i believe that rather than blasting people for their beliefs or belittling them accomplishes nothing for understanding or bridging the civility gaps.

I've always said that its the more intelligent person that is the architect for understanding but it is the small minded person that destroys relationships and instead grows animosity.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657701 Sep 4, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your God doesn't exist there is nothing left for you to do but to drink a gallon of Draino with Dave.
<quoted text>
No, that would be you. You hate for the sake of hating; those whom you hate just wish you would leave.
i'm gonna hafta get the 3 of us in a hot tub so we can work out our differences and learn to 'love' each other;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657702 Sep 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Just pointing out his hypocrisy. Jealousy has nothing to do with it. For all I know they could look like Shrek or Pee Wee Herman.
Get a life, troll.
<quoted text>
"She" is a *he.* He is in the process of changing that, though. Just thought you ought to know, in case you feel "her" trying to poke something up your "super-macho man" rectum.
very hypothetically speaking and let's say you were correct; what's the difference between me and nano getting it on and you and steph???

i honestly can't understand the mind of a hypocrite for the life of me....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657703 Sep 4, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Who I vote for and why I vote for who I vote for is none of your business.
But thanks for providing even MORE evidence that it is YOU who is a fascist by thinking you have any business or even any right asking me who I vote for and why.
Allow ME to put YOU through the simple "Pervert Test" though you already "passed" that test and repeatedly continue to "ace" it with your attempts to pick up women on the internet- and despite that you are MARRIED- along with posting your fantasies about nano's panties.
What a "success" you are at being the PERVERT and REPROBATE you are.
<quoted text>
I can't believe that out of 20 million sperm cells,*you're* the one that made it.
"sperm cells"....i luv it when you talk dirty to me, hon;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657704 Sep 4, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
They deserve equal rights. As a brainwashed slave to Dark Ages dogma who has surrendered control of your mind and free will to a religious cult, you don't deserve equal rights.
This video is especially for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =w-edtmeXZB4XX
dude - i'm not against you for being homosexual, but being antichrist is keeping you from knowing the Truth that will set you free:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657705 Sep 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said something about my panties?! Or is OCB exaggerating, as usual?
<quoted text>
How's your wife feel about that?
funny you should ask since we were just talking about having you and steph over for a 'party'!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657708 Sep 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're the freak with a thing for condoms in asses, perv.
can't we all just get along (at least for a night with me in a hot tub;)?

Location hidden

#657709 Sep 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're the freak with a thing for condoms in asses, perv.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can't we all just get along (at least for a night with me in a hot tub;)?
There will be NO anal sex in my hot tub. Protected or not.

Kaitlin might allow it in hers.

Location hidden

#657710 Sep 4, 2013
http://washingtonexaminer.com/internet-bible-...

LOL!!

The most Reverend Alan will most assuredly take credit for the increase. People checking up on his "truths".

He's getting his message out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Bongo

Coram, NY

#657714 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass on my good wishes too, mac.
How many wishes did you make and to WHOM? Or are you careless with words because of being encultered?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#657718 Sep 4, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
If you replace "toad" with "douchebag" then you could claim your Abra Abracadabra worked!
LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657719 Sep 4, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

I have told you several times that I would be happy to provide evidence that your BibleGod does not exist, AFTER you are finished providing your evidence and proof that it does.
HA HA HA!!

You made the assertion, the claim that "God doesn't exist".

Now you will either provide evidence for that assertion or admit that you have no evidence and it's only your opinion.

Go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Remnant of 144000 39,388
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,920
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Chess 560,566
Hispanic Women are Racist (Sep '12) 17 min CountryGirl324 34
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min AussieBobby 265,476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Innocent Holy dr ... 605,355
Gay snapchat names 1 hr raye 180
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 17 hr risque 137
More from around the web