|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"strait" ?
Go straight to school and get an education boy.
<quoted text>
First you spell straight, "strait".
Second you refer to "education" as "those".
IQ of 53, huh?
"those" refered to the errors

green stuff is clowning around with our S/M relationship

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They were a reaction to Muslim hostilities. The torturing of Christians was becoming a battle tactic of the Muslims. I think this would sound familiar, right now, to Palestinian Christians in Bethlehem.
Any reputable historian of the crusades will tell you that the whole myth of "Christians being tortured by muslims!", was nothing but pope propaganda. That Pope wanted power. He wanted to rule over not only Europe, but the middle east as well. And hordes of Christian monkeys joined his cause in some misplaced idea of fighting for God.

And Christians in Palestine are being tortured and forced out of their homes by Zionists, not Muslims, and your tax money is going to Israel and funding it all.

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
The Crusades were defensive wars fought to contain Islamic aggresion and to Assist the Bynzantine Empire
After the Death of Mohammed Islam spread widely throughout the Bynzantine empire, by force. The Muslims laid waste to every thing in sight, sacked numerous citites, and made it to the Gates of Constantinople. The Seljuk Turks had burned churches in Jerusalem and killed clergy throughout the city. by 1009 AD they had conquered much of the Middle east, causing the Byzantines to put aside the Chism and request help from the West. The West's response was to launch a crusade to aid the Bynzantines, answering a cry for help, not a war of aggresion against the Muslims.
The Berbers are a perfect example, during the conquest of Africa many Christian and Jewish berbers were attacked and slaughtered by Muslim berbers. Islam expanded by force throughout Africa as well as Persia. the Persians were destroyed by the Muslims and assimilated by force. The Sassanian empire suffered the same fate. another instance is the Tatar invasions, where muslims set out to pillage, loot, and burn down christian settlements in Eastern Europe
Typical western rhetoric. Go and invade other lands and call it defense.

It's shameful, the rubbish you believe about others. Did your pastor tell you all this?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Prove your moon god and your tree god.
Prove you're not a male, sir.

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that he actually killed in the name of Christianity because he sort of made himself a demigod. Actually he persecuted Christians to an extent because he outlawed all youth groups except for the Hitler youth and put anyone who opposed him in a concentration camp. I think he killed more in the name of insanity, racial purity, and good old greed. He may have began as a Roman Catholic but I believe was anything but a believer. It has been documented that he became more and more irrational over time.
That silly psychotic obsession with the "Aryan master race" was his downfall.

The history between WWII and religion was highly diverse. Hitler, and Stalin alike, oppressed religion in some areas where religion was becoming inconvenient, and yet upheld and championed religion in other regions where it was convenient. Hitler was suppressing the Church in Germany itself, but supporting it in Eastern Europe in an attempt to secure a foothold in the Balkans. He even upheld Islam in an attempt to get support from the Turks in the Balkans.

Stalin did the same. Religion in USSR was generally banned, but in some regions he reopened churches and even renovated them to get support and recruitment for the war.

The anti-theists will of course love to cite the times when these maniacs seemingly acted in the name of religion, but will politely ignore the times when religion was an obstacle to these dictators insane visions.
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"those" refered to the errors
green stuff is clowning around with our S/M relationship
I much prefer "referred" over "refered" and so too does the English dictionary.
Go figure.

But as for " green stuff" ?
I like that.
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you're not a male, sir.
Plan a night of passion with her/him and all will be revealed.
Go on, do it.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I much prefer "referred" over "refered" and so too does the English dictionary.
Go figure.
I like that.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that.
You like Nano?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Plan a night of passion with her/him and all will be revealed.
Go on, do it.
See RR?

I'm learning.

;-p

Go.
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You like Nano?
I like Nano, nanotechnology is awesome.

I consider you to be nano, as in really, really small.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider you to be nano, as in really, really small.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have to pee again?

Just remember. Size doesn't matter.

:-)
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You being an Asian would know that, wouldn't you ?
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that what your boyfriend tells you?
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reputable historian of the crusades will tell you that the whole myth of "Christians being tortured by muslims!", was nothing but pope propaganda. That Pope wanted power. He wanted to rule over not only Europe, but the middle east as well. And hordes of Christian monkeys joined his cause in some misplaced idea of fighting for God.
And Christians in Palestine are being tortured and forced out of their homes by Zionists, not Muslims, and your tax money is going to Israel and funding it all.
"And hordes of Christian monkeys joined his cause"

So not only are apes our ancestors but we can also thank them for Christianity ???

Unbelievable.
Greens - Tuf

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical western rhetoric. Go and invade other lands and call it defense.
It's shameful, the rubbish you believe about others. Did your pastor tell you all this?
No, his pastor did not tell him.
Tarzan told him, because Cheetah informed Tarzan.
You silly billy.
finalprophecies

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: "How were people saved before Jesus died for our sins?"
Answer: Since the fall of man, the basis of salvation has always been the death of Christ. No one, either prior to the cross or since the cross, would ever be saved without that one pivotal event in the history of the world. Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints.
The requirement for salvation has always been faith. The object of one's faith for salvation has always been God. The psalmist wrote,“Blessed are all who take refuge in him”(Psalm 2:12). Genesis 15:6 tells us that Abraham believed God and that was enough for God to credit it to him for righteousness (see also Romans 4:3-8). The Old Testament sacrificial system did not take away sin, as Hebrews 10:1-10 clearly teaches. It did, however, point to the day when the Son of God would shed His blood for the sinful human race.
What has changed through the ages is the content of a believer's faith. God's requirement of what must be believed is based on the amount of revelation He has given mankind up to that time. This is called progressive revelation. Adam believed the promise God gave in Genesis 3:15 that the Seed of the woman would conquer Satan. Adam believed Him, demonstrated by the name he gave Eve (v. 20) and the Lord indicated His acceptance immediately by covering them with coats of skin (v. 21). At that point that is all Adam knew, but he believed it.
Abraham believed God according to the promises and new revelation God gave him in Genesis 12 and 15. Prior to Moses, no Scripture was written, but mankind was responsible for what God had revealed. Throughout the Old Testament, believers came to salvation because they believed that God would someday take care of their sin problem. Today, we look back, believing that He has already taken care of our sins on the cross (John 3:16; Hebrews 9:28).
What about believers in Christ's day, prior to the cross and resurrection? What did they believe? Did they understand the full picture of Christ dying on a cross for their sins? Late in His ministry,“Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life”(Matthew 16:21-22). What was the reaction of His disciples to this message?“Then Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.‘Never, Lord!’ he said.‘This shall never happen to you!’” Peter and the other disciples did not know the full truth, yet they were saved because they believed that God would take care of their sin problem. They didn't exactly know how He would accomplish that, any more than Adam, Abraham, Moses, or David knew how, but they believed God.
Today, we have more revelation than the people living before the resurrection of Christ; we know the full picture.“In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe”(Hebrews 1:1-2). Our salvation is still based on the death of Christ, our faith is still the requirement for salvation, and the object of our faith is still God. Today, for us, the content of our faith is that Jesus Christ died for our sins, He was buried, and He rose the third day (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
http://www.gotquestions.org/before-Jesus.html
But I'm sure you already knew that.
You told me on another thread that the above story was not the central theme in Christianity - here you tell a different story when it suits you.

Pretty dishonest, RR.

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh, witchcrafterybullshit is real!
I'm me!
Amazing.
O_o
Just like prayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 623,581 - 623,600 of716,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

431 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 530,139
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 171,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min BenAdam 598,770
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 18 min andet1987 161
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Hidingfromyou 93,236
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Aura Mytha 255,727
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 43 min RiccardoFire 36,411
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr TheBlackSheep 223,214
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••