<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#657370 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You quoted something about nails and said that church preaches it.
Quite different, Hiding.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#657371 Sep 2, 2013
Chatty wrote:
,, God can take a grain of sand an make it into a whole nation of people just from that one grain of sand.
could you post a Video of god doing just that,.thnx

Location hidden

#657373 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”-Hitler, 1953
nuff said
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

Location hidden

#657374 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!!
And you just bitched and whined about me falsifying your posts....
I wrote:
It doesn't?
It'd take a long time to get to England on a row boat...
If you're pickin up what I'm puttin down ;)
---
You're a lying bitch.
I mean witch.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657375 Sep 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?
Well, since you asked nicely....

"You" can tell that I'm Christian because of my superior morality.

No wait, that's the atheist excuse.

Um...

"You" can tell I'm Christian because "I" said many times that I'm a Christian.

Location hidden

#657376 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed they would.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#657377 Sep 2, 2013
http://www.tellurex.com/technology/peltier-fa...

The Peltier Effect.

The Earth is dissimilar materials packed together. Telluric currents are the result of the Earth's interior electrical dynamo that creates electrical, and thus magnetic currents throughout the earth according to resistance, Less resistance, more current flow, stronger magnetic field. There is also a feedback to that from motion and the magnetic fields on the earth itself and from cosmic sources. Might not seem like much, but it does add up on the solar and cosmic scales. These currents are within the earth and outward through the atmosphere. One reason you get lightning.

That was to explain why you may get a sudden chill in some places. You will be within a localized flow. There may be a possibility you can get cooked real sudden, too.

All of your sciences follow the laws of physics. What may appear to be a local causation of phenomenon, like they do in meteorology, is actually part of a greater and more complex exchange of physical laws permeating the universe. That is why you can get bit in the ass while not expecting it.

Topix atheists will deny this, even though they proclaim a belief in science. They are dumb.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#657378 Sep 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.tellurex.com/techno logy/peltier-faq.php
The Peltier Effect.
The Earth is dissimilar materials packed together. Telluric currents are the result of the Earth's interior electrical dynamo that creates electrical, and thus magnetic currents throughout the earth according to resistance, Less resistance, more current flow, stronger magnetic field. There is also a feedback to that from motion and the magnetic fields on the earth itself and from cosmic sources. Might not seem like much, but it does add up on the solar and cosmic scales. These currents are within the earth and outward through the atmosphere. One reason you get lightning.
That was to explain why you may get a sudden chill in some places. You will be within a localized flow. There may be a possibility you can get cooked real sudden, too.
All of your sciences follow the laws of physics. What may appear to be a local causation of phenomenon, like they do in meteorology, is actually part of a greater and more complex exchange of physical laws permeating the universe. That is why you can get bit in the ass while not expecting it.
Topix atheists will deny this, even though they proclaim a belief in science. They are dumb.

Translation... do not drop soap in shower when showering with Dave.

Location hidden

#657379 Sep 2, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
could you post a Video of god doing just that,.thnx

Location hidden

#657380 Sep 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation... do not drop soap in shower when showering with Dave.
If you are in the shower with Dave it would mean you expected Dave to help you with your colon cleansing.

No problem, Aura, just do a wax job on your hairy ass first.

Location hidden

#657382 Sep 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in the shower with Dave it would mean you expected Dave to help you with your colon cleansing.
No problem, Aura, just do a wax job on your hairy ass first.
You will never find me a victim of your shower fantasies.

Location hidden

#657383 Sep 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never find me a victim of your shower fantasies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =req-oDf2ZRcXX
I had no fantasies about such a thing until you suggested it, sweet cheeks.

Now I know you want it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657384 Sep 2, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:

Anyone who wants to truly understand the damn bible should ask an atheist
HA HA HA!!!!

You're cracking me up, keep going!

Location hidden

#657385 Sep 2, 2013
My resident hummingbirds having been gassing up at the pump heavily the last couple of days. They are getting downright fat. About that time, though a bit early.

Have had a hummingbird moth hanging around the last couple of years. Didn't know there was such a thing. Had my first good look at it a few days ago. Even has the bill.

Been a nice summer. Not too hot, birds, flowers, and bees up the kazoo. Even have the crickets back.

Hummingbirds are the messengers of the gods. They gave me a message to pass on to Topix atheists specifically. Here it is.

Eat shit. Get used to it. See you when you get here.

EOM

Gee, I wonder what they meant by that?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#657386 Sep 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
My resident hummingbirds having been gassing up at the pump heavily the last couple of days. They are getting downright fat. About that time, though a bit early.
Have had a hummingbird moth hanging around the last couple of years. Didn't know there was such a thing. Had my first good look at it a few days ago. Even has the bill.
Been a nice summer. Not too hot, birds, flowers, and bees up the kazoo. Even have the crickets back.
Hummingbirds are the messengers of the gods. They gave me a message to pass on to Topix atheists specifically. Here it is.
EOM
I direct humminbards to eat good and LOUD FARTS AT ALL ATHEISTC NOT EVOLUTION DEVELOPED BRAINS SIZE OF COCKROACHES,and mouths9look like dogs female vaginas)
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#657387 Sep 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
EOM
Hummingbirds aside, I see Nyad made it, as you probably already know. What an incredible story of determination and will, especially at her advanced age. I hope she gets more media coverage, as this is truly an extraordinary event. Hummingbirds are nasty little bastards. Ever notice their aggressive nature?

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#657388 Sep 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for peeing, anyways.
:)
<quoted text>
You should first make an effort to understand what evolution is before you attempt to discuss it. Otherwise, you just make an ass of yourself.
But then, that's what you do best.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin, the bitch of a witch with a bullhorn. No arguing with that girl. She can't hear you over her own noise.
Which do you hate worse, the fact that I'm right or the fact that I'm a *woman* and that I'm right?

You demonstrate time and time again that you do not understand the idea behind evoulution.

Now, stop projecting, you impotent li'l f*cktard, and go back to playing with your little Star Trek action figures.

Location hidden

#657389 Sep 2, 2013
You are obviously describing the top of his head as he bobs up and down on your little dick.
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a real witch if you saw one.
I, on the other hand, continue to drive you into showing us all what an asshole you are.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh....
I'm making the witchy witch angry.
I hope she casts a spell on me.
Oooh, I'm making the tiny-fisted widdle chwistian angwy at me,'cause his god can't shut me up. Why don't you fake some more posts and put my name on them, you lying christian?

It sure does suck you be you, azzwhole.

Location hidden

#657390 Sep 2, 2013
No.
I don't have to.
But you *do* have to prove your god, since you demand that we all believe in it.
Still can't do it, can you?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahaaaaa HA HA HA!!!
No.
I don't have to.
Then, against your widdle commands, I don't have to believe in your invisible sky daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min onemale 265,586
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 32 min Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 55 min yon 4,940
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr yon 39,395
Gay snapchat names 1 hr PolyBisexual 187
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,391
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,847
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 12 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web