Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#657296 Sep 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you're not a male, sir.
Plan a night of passion with her/him and all will be revealed.
Go on, do it.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#657297 Sep 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I much prefer "referred" over "refered" and so too does the English dictionary.
Go figure.
But as for " green stuff" ?
I like that.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
But as for " green stuff" ?
I like that.
You like Nano?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#657298 Sep 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Plan a night of passion with her/him and all will be revealed.
Go on, do it.
See RR?

I'm learning.

;-p

Go.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#657299 Sep 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You like Nano?
I like Nano, nanotechnology is awesome.

I consider you to be nano, as in really, really small.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#657300 Sep 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider you to be nano, as in really, really small.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have to pee again?

Just remember. Size doesn't matter.

:-)
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#657301 Sep 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You being an Asian would know that, wouldn't you ?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#657302 Sep 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that what your boyfriend tells you?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#657303 Sep 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reputable historian of the crusades will tell you that the whole myth of "Christians being tortured by muslims!", was nothing but pope propaganda. That Pope wanted power. He wanted to rule over not only Europe, but the middle east as well. And hordes of Christian monkeys joined his cause in some misplaced idea of fighting for God.
And Christians in Palestine are being tortured and forced out of their homes by Zionists, not Muslims, and your tax money is going to Israel and funding it all.
"And hordes of Christian monkeys joined his cause"

So not only are apes our ancestors but we can also thank them for Christianity ???

Unbelievable.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#657304 Sep 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical western rhetoric. Go and invade other lands and call it defense.
It's shameful, the rubbish you believe about others. Did your pastor tell you all this?
No, his pastor did not tell him.
Tarzan told him, because Cheetah informed Tarzan.
You silly billy.
finalprophecies

AOL

#657305 Sep 2, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#657306 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: "How were people saved before Jesus died for our sins?"
Answer: Since the fall of man, the basis of salvation has always been the death of Christ. No one, either prior to the cross or since the cross, would ever be saved without that one pivotal event in the history of the world. Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints.
The requirement for salvation has always been faith. The object of one's faith for salvation has always been God. The psalmist wrote,“Blessed are all who take refuge in him”(Psalm 2:12). Genesis 15:6 tells us that Abraham believed God and that was enough for God to credit it to him for righteousness (see also Romans 4:3-8). The Old Testament sacrificial system did not take away sin, as Hebrews 10:1-10 clearly teaches. It did, however, point to the day when the Son of God would shed His blood for the sinful human race.
What has changed through the ages is the content of a believer's faith. God's requirement of what must be believed is based on the amount of revelation He has given mankind up to that time. This is called progressive revelation. Adam believed the promise God gave in Genesis 3:15 that the Seed of the woman would conquer Satan. Adam believed Him, demonstrated by the name he gave Eve (v. 20) and the Lord indicated His acceptance immediately by covering them with coats of skin (v. 21). At that point that is all Adam knew, but he believed it.
Abraham believed God according to the promises and new revelation God gave him in Genesis 12 and 15. Prior to Moses, no Scripture was written, but mankind was responsible for what God had revealed. Throughout the Old Testament, believers came to salvation because they believed that God would someday take care of their sin problem. Today, we look back, believing that He has already taken care of our sins on the cross (John 3:16; Hebrews 9:28).
What about believers in Christ's day, prior to the cross and resurrection? What did they believe? Did they understand the full picture of Christ dying on a cross for their sins? Late in His ministry,“Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life”(Matthew 16:21-22). What was the reaction of His disciples to this message?“Then Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.‘Never, Lord!’ he said.‘This shall never happen to you!’” Peter and the other disciples did not know the full truth, yet they were saved because they believed that God would take care of their sin problem. They didn't exactly know how He would accomplish that, any more than Adam, Abraham, Moses, or David knew how, but they believed God.
Today, we have more revelation than the people living before the resurrection of Christ; we know the full picture.“In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe”(Hebrews 1:1-2). Our salvation is still based on the death of Christ, our faith is still the requirement for salvation, and the object of our faith is still God. Today, for us, the content of our faith is that Jesus Christ died for our sins, He was buried, and He rose the third day (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
http://www.gotquestions.org/before-Jesus.html
But I'm sure you already knew that.
You told me on another thread that the above story was not the central theme in Christianity - here you tell a different story when it suits you.

Pretty dishonest, RR.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#657307 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh, witchcrafterybullshit is real!
I'm me!
Amazing.
O_o
Just like prayer.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#657308 Sep 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not for peeing, anyways.

:)

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#657309 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: "How were people saved before Jesus died for our sins?"
Answer: Since the fall of man, the basis of salvation has always been the death of Christ. No one, either prior to the cross or since the cross, would ever be saved without that one pivotal event in the history of the world. Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints.
The requirement for salvation has always been faith. The object of one's faith for salvation has always been God. The psalmist wrote,“Blessed are all who take refuge in him”(Psalm 2:12). Genesis 15:6 tells us that Abraham believed God and that was enough for God to credit it to him for righteousness (see also Romans 4:3-8).....
A man went about trying to reform the Jews and their corrupt religious hierarchy. He was allegedly captured for his supposed heresy against the Jews, held by the Romans for creating anarchy, allegedly dragged through the street by these evil Romans and much to the delight of the Jews, nailed to a cross, shouting "Father father! Why hast thou forsaken me?" before he allegedly died. And the day after next, his body allegedly disappeared.

Now how do you go from that, to Jesus the son of God sacrificing himself for everyone past, present and future?

If he wanted to die on the cross, why did he have no control? Why didn't he just tell all the disciples around him, all those who loved him "I want to die for your sins! Nail me to the cross my dear followers!"? Or he could've just took a knife and slit his own throat. Die on his terms.

Instead he was caught and dragged through the street by people who didn't care at all and treated him like a common criminal, and cheering them on were essentially enemies of Christians and Christianity. They didn't even care to give him a decent drink of water. Why did he ask for water? Why did he think God had forsaken him? Was he essentially crying, "Oh myself myself! Why have I forsaken me?"

The whole story doesn't make any sense. Let's face it, if there wasn't any get out of jail free card at the end of it, you wouldn't believe a thing about that story.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657310 Sep 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hold your breath waiting. If Kaitlyn had any power you and I would both already be dead.
Good point.

Well, my carpet didn't change color and my faucet didn't magically delicious turn itself on, so I know she ain't no "real witch".

Not that any of those everyday-Halloween freaks are "real withces"...

Location hidden

#657311 Sep 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

I was never a christian, thank the gods;
Which ones?
Hitler was one right up until he ate a bullet. He begged his jesus for forgiveness, and in his mind he received it.
Provide evidence for that assertion.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#657312 Sep 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for peeing, anyways.
:)
You missed my posts about the effects of running naked in the wild on evolution. Or maybe you dodged them.

Risk of injury, etc.

Such a transition couldn't happen overnight. Which came first, the making of loincloths which required a certain intelligence by hairy beasts long before they got naked, or an idyllic environment for the development of such nakedness and then a necessity for making loincloths?

You should get a group of anthropologists to run wild and naked in the wilderness for a few months and see the problems you encounter.

Did you ever notice the bit in Genesis about God making clothes out of animal skins for Adam and Eve before kicking their butts out of the house?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#657314 Sep 2, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/americas/...

Bless her heart.

The old girl has got a lot of it.

Location hidden

#657315 Sep 2, 2013
A christian that can't prove his god, yet demands that we all believe in it.
I've never demanded that you believe in God.

Never.

Stop lying.

If you can.

Location hidden

#657316 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The Truth is Known wrote:
Was Hitler really a Christian?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

<quoted text>
Yes. Why else would he have six million "christ-killers" gassed?

RPukestain wrote:
And the millions of Christians?

If they were anything like you, I'd call it a good start.
<quoted text>
If they were anything like you, I'd call it a good start.
A good start?

To kill millions of Christians?

Be careful, your hate is showing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Oxbow 543,226
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 227,966
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min KiMare 95,551
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 4 min Bev Jamison 1,505
Last Word + 2 6 min Bev Jamison 760
Word association game (Aug '08) 7 min Bev Jamison 53,354
Women fighting on the front lines 11 min Bev Jamison 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min bad bob 173,886
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 259,761
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••