“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#657468 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
1) PLENTY of gay people believe in a god.
2) You are totally clueless as to what defines goodness or else your definition of goodness is so skewed and perverse as to have absolutely nothing to do with what actually defines goodness.
3) WHAT person in authority quoting the bible? And just WHAT authority are you talking about?
4) So you're saying those who hate good and those who hate gay people refuse to see a creator in the "creation"?
So that would mean that YOU are one of those people who refuse to see a creator in the "creation" since YOU are one of those people who hate homosexuals.
But your type of hatred goes SO beyond homosexuals; you are a hater of any and all who do not believe as you do.
IOW, you're yet another sorry and lousy excuse for a Christian.
ooops - i forgot another 1:

5) you're a crabby ole fascist gladys cravits-type person

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657469 Sep 3, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
There's absolutely no scientific evidence that either the universe or life on earth was created by design. Death-denying cowardly Christian cultists like you are ignorant of science and intolerant of non-Christians.
This video is for homophobic Christian piles of shit like you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dRrn89sFFggXX
thank you for demonstrating example of #4 - hater of good/gay:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657470 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What we DO know is fact is that Hitler did say the following:
Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism
(Selected quotes from Mein Kampf)
compiled by Jim Walker
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)
And we know this as well:
"Hitler did not have to parade his belief in God, as so many American Christians do now. Nor did he have to justify his Godly belief against an Atheist movement.
He took his beliefs for granted just as most Germans did at that time. His thrust aimed at politics, not religion.
But through his political and religious reasoning he established in 1933, a German Reich Christian Church, uniting the Protestant churches to instill faith in a national German Christianity."
http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
But I'll bet you'll shoot the "messenger"- the above website- while ignoring or trying to deny the message itself.
Of course I'll "shoot the messenger". So would you if I came here posting "truth" about the Bible from some Christian apologetics website.

You know you would, you'd shoot it down real quick.

How about finding something pro-Christian from Hitler after he came to power, after 1935? How about you find something? Any of you that think Hitler was a Christian, go find it.

So far, the only "proof" of Hitler being a Christian was stuff from his book when he was imprisoned and political speeches to get him elected.

Since you believe Hitler's speeches, did you believe Obama but he said that he has visited all 57 states?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657471 Sep 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. And if he did, he meant it in a completely different context.
And it would have been a complete coincidence if he did, no correlation, whatsoever.
Shut up, high pitch voiced moronic Riverside Girly!
LineDazzle wrote:
No he didn't. And if he did
Well, that settles it.

I'm convinced.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657472 Sep 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't produce any proof that your god invention exists there is nothing left for you except to try to annoy all the normal people.
Oh, now God is my invention......

Whatever, dude.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657473 Sep 3, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
In reality, religion IS the problem. Organized religion was founded by opportunistic sociopaths to control retarded morons like you and program them to believe that their personal prejudices were divinely inspired. Preying religious cults with their violence inciting dogma pose the greatest threat to the future of the human race.
This video is for Muslim lunatics like you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BtYT-kRvgK4XX
Since you think you know so much, who are these "opportunistic sociopaths"?

Just names, please.

Just the evidence.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657474 Sep 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Please drink a quart of Draino Riverside.
There's that atheist love we've all come to admire...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#657475 Sep 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
They are dumb.
Please join the RiversideCon-Artist in drinking a quart of Draino.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#657476 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!!!
You're cracking me up, keep going!
Since your God doesn't exist there is nothing left for you to do but to drink a gallon of Draino with Dave.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#657478 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
5) As is ALWAYS the case with you, you're wrong yet again.

And there is SO much not wired right about you- such as the fact that you go trolling on the internet trying to pick up women- despite that you are married- and you even go so far as to make your fantasies public here- like the one about nano's panties, for instance.

You're so mired in your own lack of decency that you can't see just what a total reprobate you are.

You're scum.

Oh- and STUPID? I am a MAJOR LIBERAL and lovin' it.

Liberals are not fascists. Conservative MORONS like YOU most definitely ARE- and you prove it here every time you post.

Your fascism is SO far reaching that you have nothing but contempt and disdain for everyone and anyone who doesn't believe as you do and who don't live their lives as you do.

So you're not only scum, you are FASCIST scum.

Too bad....so sad......

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#657479 Sep 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you hate worse, the fact that I'm right or the fact that I'm a *woman* and that I'm right?
Dave and the RiversideConArtist could prove they are right, that God is real and that it wrote the god damned stupid Bible by drinking a quart each of Draino.

Why do they refuse to prove they are right? Are they really so retarded as to insist that their assertions are all the "proof" they need to believe in an impossible being and a book full of nonsense. Do they even know the difference between an assertion and scientific research?

Perhaps before they drink the Draino [we all know they won't even try to prove they trust the Bible by drinking any Draino] they could each explain what is the difference between an assertion and a fact discovered by Scientific investigation.

Micro-brains such as our resident Topix Pew Warmers believe Scientists just say things, just guess and make things up, therefore, those "guesses" are equal to the falsifiable nonsense found on every page of the Bible.

If I put a hand full of marbles into a bowl and count them one by one and I say I have counted the marbles and there are 666 of them in the bowl, and a pew warmers Con Artist pastor says 666 won't fit in the bowl, the biblicists believe that the con-artist got the answer from God and the person who actually counted the marbles is wrong.

Christians are completely insane.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657481 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'll "shoot the messenger". So would you if I came here posting "truth" about the Bible from some Christian apologetics website.
You know you would, you'd shoot it down real quick.
How about finding something pro-Christian from Hitler after he came to power, after 1935? How about you find something? Any of you that think Hitler was a Christian, go find it.
So far, the only "proof" of Hitler being a Christian was stuff from his book when he was imprisoned and political speeches to get him elected.
Since you believe Hitler's speeches, did you believe Obama but he said that he has visited all 57 states?
Your inability to draw a proper analogy continues to be woefully evident.

Obama didn't LIE when he said 57 states- he made a MISTAKE.

Hitler, on the other hand, made NO mistake when he said:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Say what you will, RR- the FACT remains that at least for SOME of Hitler's life, he not only PROFESSED to be a Christian, but WAS a Christian.

He may have changed his beliefs along the way; however, that does NOT negate that Hitler WAS a Christian for at least part of his life and certainly when he spoke the above and used his beliefs in your Jesus to justify wanting to annihilate the Jews.

And there are PLENTY of Christians in the world today whose feelings echo the above sentiments of Hitler.

Sorry for your luck.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657482 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, if ANYONE here is the fascist Gladys Kravitz-type person, that is YOU, you addled brained TWIT.

It is YOU who tries to stick that dopey nose of yours into everyone's business; it is YOU who declares that it's wrong to be gay, it is you who thinks everyone should believe as you do.

Go fantasize some more about nano's panties; that's what "good" Christians like YOU are do best.

UGH.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#657483 Sep 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste Drano? A better use would to brainwash you with it. You may see things better.

Your mind is crippled.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657484 Sep 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
wanting others who don't agree with your own narrow socio-political agenda to die a horrible death doesn't seem AT ALL 'tolerant' or 'liberal', but on the conrary it seems very fascist and tyrranical. just say'n......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657485 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
5) As is ALWAYS the case with you, you're wrong yet again.
And there is SO much not wired right about you- such as the fact that you go trolling on the internet trying to pick up women- despite that you are married- and you even go so far as to make your fantasies public here- like the one about nano's panties, for instance.
You're so mired in your own lack of decency that you can't see just what a total reprobate you are.
You're scum.
Oh- and STUPID? I am a MAJOR LIBERAL and lovin' it.
Liberals are not fascists. Conservative MORONS like YOU most definitely ARE- and you prove it here every time you post.
Your fascism is SO far reaching that you have nothing but contempt and disdain for everyone and anyone who doesn't believe as you do and who don't live their lives as you do.
So you're not only scum, you are FASCIST scum.
Too bad....so sad......
allow me to put you through the simple 'Fascist Test':

do you vote for those who you think promote the freedoms of speech for ALL, or do vote for those who only promote the freedoms of speech for...ah....the "liberal" (chuckle) point of view like your own?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657486 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, if ANYONE here is the fascist Gladys Kravitz-type person, that is YOU, you addled brained TWIT.
It is YOU who tries to stick that dopey nose of yours into everyone's business; it is YOU who declares that it's wrong to be gay, it is you who thinks everyone should believe as you do.
Go fantasize some more about nano's panties; that's what "good" Christians like YOU are do best.
UGH.
whould a great "liberal" like yourself mind explaining what your perceived idea of morality has to do with our discussion on fascism?;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657488 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
allow me to put you through the simple 'Fascist Test':
do you vote for those who you think promote the freedoms of speech for ALL, or do vote for those who only promote the freedoms of speech for...ah....the "liberal" (chuckle) point of view like your own?:)
Who I vote for and why I vote for who I vote for is none of your business.

But thanks for providing even MORE evidence that it is YOU who is a fascist by thinking you have any business or even any right asking me who I vote for and why.

Allow ME to put YOU through the simple "Pervert Test" though you already "passed" that test and repeatedly continue to "ace" it with your attempts to pick up women on the internet- and despite that you are MARRIED- along with posting your fantasies about nano's panties.

What a "success" you are at being the PERVERT and REPROBATE you are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657489 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whould a great "liberal" like yourself mind explaining what your perceived idea of morality has to do with our discussion on fascism?;)
Please- I don't discuss morality with married people who attempt to pick up people on the internet and who also openly and publicly fantasize about the panties of fellow posters.

And- you need only to look in the mirror to see a true fascist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657490 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh- and for you, it has everything to do with it- since fascism is YOUR perceived idea of morality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Decline in science spending threatens US econom... 10 min discocrisco 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min ChristineM 442,879
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 5,797
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 584,381
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 270,676
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min WasteWater 3,550
Israel End is Near 29 min Theswamiji 67
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr AntiqueAnnie 611,829
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,992
More from around the web