Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#657586 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
What a "success" you are at being the PERVERT and REPROBATE you are.
Well, it is the only thing Wwwwaaaassssuuuuppppp is good at.

Location hidden

#657587 Sep 3, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Why don't you study the sordid history of organized religion instead of making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and learn for yourself that Christianity is nothing more than a derivative religious cult largely plagiarized from the Egyptians?
Christ In Egypt...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i_c43YaxM28XX
That was a very good video. I do not understand why the Christian mind does not work, for instance, when I learn something new I include it even when it shows me that I was previously wrong. Christians on the other hand, when presented with new information reject it if it does not agree with what they already accept.

This has to mean they are some kind of sub-human species. Why can't the biblicists accept that this is exactly how they believe?

Location hidden

#657588 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Just pointing out his hypocrisy.
Get a life, troll.
Are you not guilty of hypocrisy? Do you have a life? And if you look back at your posts, are you not a troll?

I have called you on your hypocrisy several times. And what is a troll if you are not one?

Would you care to explain that. I am sure I will be sorry I asked. It is a serious question. I wonder if you see yourself like I see you.

Location hidden

#657589 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide evidence for your assertion that God doesn't exist.
You Google.
I'll wait.
Go.
I have told you several times that I would be happy to provide evidence that your BibleGod does not exist, AFTER you are finished providing your evidence and proof that it does.

So far all the "evidence" presented in the last 600,000 post is wholly unconvincing. Do you know why that is?

Do you ever think about where the idea you have that there is a God came from?

I know where my idea that there is not a God came from. Would you like me to tell you again?

Location hidden

#657590 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your claim. That "Hitler made NO mistake when he said" that.
Provide evidence to back that claim up or remian willfully ignorant.
I suspect you believe that demand makes you look authoritative, clever and intelligent. But it doesn't. It really doesn't. I am not fucking with you here, I am being as honest as I know how to be. If you had the upper hand in this discussion and you were to read your comment I suspect you would see it like you would see a small dog being attacked by a huge powerful dog. The little dog growls and shows his teeth but his situation is obvious to anyone watching.

I almost feel sorry for you because you look to me like someone who has already lost and all he has left is to grasp for straws. It is pretty sad Riverside.
Greens - Tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#657591 Sep 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP LITTLE GIRL DO YOU UNDERSTAND? BE QUIET NOW AND SILENCE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU GET HURT!
You have massive issues.
Get some help , and quickly.
Greens - Tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#657593 Sep 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Look son, the more you speak, the more danger you are in.
Don't try to be smart, little poisoned seedling of sperm! Come on and lets throw you in the trash, lets throw you wasted little bile of semen in the dumb, little boy!
" throw you wasted little bile of semen in the dumb, little boy! "

Now that's not very masculine of you.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#657594 Sep 3, 2013
The Docks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple, look at your screen name.
Now try to understand that that's the polarity, in which you belief.
See, it was that easy.
so you have NO proof of god either!

try to do better
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#657595 Sep 3, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh now,.... we all know where the other 66 marbles came from. From inside your rattling noggin', you pissy atheist.
this is ChristINSANITY folks,

aint it SAD
Greens - Tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#657596 Sep 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
God created the ability to shout. Why not shout?
There is nothing wrong in general with sharing sexual fantasises with someone, as long as the other person does not feel uncomfortable with it.
However, if someone who is married shares sexual fantasises with someone else, then it is wrong, because the wife may not feel loved. However, it doesn't necessarily mean the person is evil.
"God created the ability to shout. Why not shout? "

God created the ability to be civil. Why not be civil?

Location hidden

#657597 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler wasn't a Christian hs whole life.
No one has been a Christian their whole life. Everyone is born an Atheist. Then someone we trust tells us there is a God. I have already explained what I did when I was told there was a God.

How did you first learn about God? Was it like how you learned English? You heard people talking and you imitated them until you learned that words meant something? I grew up surrounded by people who spoke of God and Jesus like they actually existed. Unlike most other people I did not accept what other people said because I learned at an early age that no one I knew, knew anything that was really important, and that everyone lied.

No one I knew could answer my questions. And I still have relatives who really hate me,[they are church going Christians] because I asked questions and listened to the "answers". Then asked more questions because I wanted to know what I was and why I found myself alive on the surface of the planet earth. No one I knew could answer these questions and like I said, some hated me for asking.

Did you just discover one day that you had believed in the existence of God from you earliest memories? That is how it happens.

I was raised by people who taught me to stop looking out into the world but to look inwardly to discover what it is I am. One of the oldest ideas to survive from antiquity is the idea of Self Observation; Know yourself.

I have the experience that the more someone insists they know themselves already and do not need to study themselves objectively and impartially are the most divorced from reality and the most fragile and terrified.

I would like to tell you about the terror of the situation. But I do not think you could handle it.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#657598 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem, you are the one that originally brought up a shower scene with Dave in it...not Dave.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not jealous,
surprised you are
Doesn't surprise *me.*

:D

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#657599 Sep 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>My posts were a response that Christians have added no medical advances when in fact they were the pioneers in them.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Only by being heretics.
Absolutely!
Greens - Tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#657600 Sep 3, 2013
The Docks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple, look at your screen name.
Now try to understand that that's the polarity, in which you belief.
See, it was that easy.
OCB , comeback, comeback !!
He said " in which you belief "
You and I both know that he should of said , "in which you believe."

Comeback, we need you !!

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#657601 Sep 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has been a Christian their whole life. Everyone is born an Atheist. Then someone we trust tells us there is a God. I have already explained what I did when I was told there was a God.
How did you first learn about God? Was it like how you learned English? You heard people talking and you imitated them until you learned that words meant something? I grew up surrounded by people who spoke of God and Jesus like they actually existed. Unlike most other people I did not accept what other people said because I learned at an early age that no one I knew, knew anything that was really important, and that everyone lied.
No one I knew could answer my questions. And I still have relatives who really hate me,[they are church going Christians] because I asked questions and listened to the "answers". Then asked more questions because I wanted to know what I was and why I found myself alive on the surface of the planet earth. No one I knew could answer these questions and like I said, some hated me for asking.
Did you just discover one day that you had believed in the existence of God from you earliest memories? That is how it happens.
I was raised by people who taught me to stop looking out into the world but to look inwardly to discover what it is I am. One of the oldest ideas to survive from antiquity is the idea of Self Observation; Know yourself.
I have the experience that the more someone insists they know themselves already and do not need to study themselves objectively and impartially are the most divorced from reality and the most fragile and terrified.
I would like to tell you about the terror of the situation. But I do not think you could handle it.
"I was raised by people who taught me to stop looking out into the world but to look inwardly to discover what it is I am. One of the oldest ideas to survive from antiquity is the idea of Self Observation; Know yourself."

So you discovered yourself? And you are still digging that pile of shit looking for a gem?

You ain't gonna find one.

It's a known fact, ask any atheist. They know they are nothing but stellar shit.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#657602 Sep 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
And you never falsified a post and put my name on it, either. I've just busted you on *that* lie in front of everyone.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never did that. I did exactly what you do; I took an excerpt from your own post.
I proved what you did in front of everyone. I provided a link, which you obviously refuse to see. Here it is again.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

Unlike you, the link doesn't lie.

I'd ask why you christians need to lie, but we already know.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#657603 Sep 3, 2013

Post # 657249, Fifth from the bottom of the page

Right next to your ugly lying face.

You are one of those religitards who says, "If I don't look at it, then it doesn't exist."

Location hidden

#657604 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you find no "good Christian" speeched of Hitler AFTER her rose to power.
Only a blind fool doesn't see that.
I do not know when, or even if Hitler stopped including Christianity in his speeches. I know this is what you are trying to get at. Why does it matter if, as Hitler became more powerful he stopped mentioning his lord and saviour, that it changes something? Do you want us to accept that Hitler gave up his Christianity as he continued to do what he believed Jesus had failed to do 2,000 years earlier?
After Hitler accepted Jesus as his lord and saviour, the holy spirit entered into him to guide him in the ways of God, and in understanding the Bible. When did the holy spirit leave Hitler?
Day, month and year please.
I assert that "once saved always saved" is biblically supportable.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#657605 Sep 3, 2013
And you never falsified a post and put my name on it, either. I've just busted you on *that* lie in front of everyone.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never did that. I did exactly what you do; I took an excerpt from your own post.
You're a liar. I never said that I can't do spells. Why would I?

Post # 657249, Fifth from the bottom of the page

You did it to be a smartass, and now you're trying to deny it. But I busted you anyway, because I'm far, far smarter than you.

You can't change reality, no matter how hard you pray and lie to yourself.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, invisible.
2. Heaven is "up"?? Is north "up", too?
No, north is north. You were home-schooled, weren't you?

Carl Sagan once said "There's no such thing as a stupid question." He never met *you.*
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>3. Father is quite different than daddy.
Not really.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"Invisible sky daddy" is an atheist term.
Which correctly describes your myth.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#657606 Sep 3, 2013
And you believe Hitler died in '53.
Poor limp richard fails again.
LMAO!!!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that.
Yes you did. I have that link, too.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”-Hitler, 1953
nuff said
You don't get to deny *this* fact, either.

RiversideRedneck is now thinking, "I *WON'T* look at the links, I *WON'T* look at the links! If I don't look at them, they don't exist. And if I say they don't exist, I can keep on denying them."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 650,773
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Howdy Doody 56,346
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Student 45,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Rider on the Storm 182,987
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 47 min str8npanty 3
Have a wonderful weekend..4REAL 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,360
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 3 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web