monkey

Glasgow, UK

#657362 Sep 2, 2013
look, there is no way to prove a negative, nor should anyone ever have to, simply saying "prove god doesn't exist" is a complete retarded statement.

so rather than show how stupid and redundant your position is why don't you do what was originally asked for and give us all some proof that YOUR GOD exists.
you are the one who claims he is real not us, you must prove your assertion or shut up, start making your churches pay tax and stop scrounging from the rest of us and take your ridiculous six thousand year old, dinosaur cohabiting argument out of the schools and away from my kids.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657364 Sep 2, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Jesus Couldn’t Have Died for Original Sin
Christianity tells us that we are all sinners and doomed to Hell, unless we accept Jesus as our Savior. The reason we are doomed is that we are all sinners. The Apostle Paul says in Rom 5:12:
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
The reason that we are all sinners is that we “inherit” the “Original Sin” of Adam. As sinners we deserve death. Only Jesus’ death could atone for Original Sin.
Right?
That puts Christians in an awkward position.
Christians have to hold that there really was an Adam and Eve and a talking Serpent in the Garden of Eden. They have to accept the creation story of Genesis. Most Christians have abandoned this position in favor of concepts like “divinely guided evolution”. A few Christians still argue in favor of creation a la Genesis but the arguments have been exposed over and over as baseless dogma and have rapidly lost traction among all but the most fundamentalist of Christians.
Or, Christians can accept evolution, even if they qualify it as divinely guided evolution. Then there was no Adam in a garden with Trees of Life and Knowledge. If there is no Adam, there is no Original Sin. There is only our nature (is it sinful?). And our nature is the product of evolution (is it divinely guided?). If there is no Original Sin, then why did Jesus die?
http://askanatheist.wordpress.com/2011/08/14/...
This video is especially for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O4Ccfpwc6bgXX
Ahahahahahaaaaa!!

" Askanatheist.com "
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#657365 Sep 2, 2013
They can calibrate the ranking levels by just looking at the Trinity titles: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Father and Son are the only titles of people. Where is everybody else?
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#657366 Sep 2, 2013
...calibrate power levels...

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#657367 Sep 2, 2013
http://ak-wx.blogspot.de/2013/08/record-cold-...

Record cold in places all over the world this year. Not just cold, but record colds. This encompasses a few solar cycles.

It is a fact of life hot goes to cold on this plant. Be it air or be it water,or even be it via rock and sand, the heat moves to the cooler. The only thing that can counteract that is the Peltier-Seebeck Effect. Electrical flow that carries off heat,or heat that causes electrical flow. They make refrigerators and beverage coolers using that principle.

The Earth's telluric currents are shifting, and changes made will make the earth move to fit in with the balance of forces and charges of the solar system on the local scale. All of those orbits of the planets are part of a balance of gravity and magnetic charges within the solar system, with some variation in them due to motion and inertia. Plus there is variation of energy input from the cosmos. But there is a average everything tries to balance out with. You change one component in this collection and it tries to achieve a new equilibrium. This is just how things work. So don't take it personal if your world turns upside down before too long.

Imbalance of charge causes motion. Add in leverage by where those charges are concentrated. And don't forget inertia.

Not that it will do you any good.

:-)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#657368 Sep 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler stopped being a Christian.
Just like you.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

Location hidden

#657369 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped going.
No, wait...
That was something else.
Go.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

Location hidden

#657370 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You quoted something about nails and said that church preaches it.
Quite different, Hiding.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#657371 Sep 2, 2013
Chatty wrote:
,, God can take a grain of sand an make it into a whole nation of people just from that one grain of sand.
could you post a Video of god doing just that,.thnx

Location hidden

#657373 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”-Hitler, 1953
nuff said
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

Location hidden

#657374 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!!
And you just bitched and whined about me falsifying your posts....
I wrote:
It doesn't?
It'd take a long time to get to England on a row boat...
If you're pickin up what I'm puttin down ;)
---
You're a lying bitch.
I mean witch.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657375 Sep 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?
Well, since you asked nicely....

"You" can tell that I'm Christian because of my superior morality.

No wait, that's the atheist excuse.

Um...

"You" can tell I'm Christian because "I" said many times that I'm a Christian.

Location hidden

#657376 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed they would.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian?
How do "I" tell?

Westcliffe, CO

#657377 Sep 2, 2013
http://www.tellurex.com/technology/peltier-fa...

The Peltier Effect.

The Earth is dissimilar materials packed together. Telluric currents are the result of the Earth's interior electrical dynamo that creates electrical, and thus magnetic currents throughout the earth according to resistance, Less resistance, more current flow, stronger magnetic field. There is also a feedback to that from motion and the magnetic fields on the earth itself and from cosmic sources. Might not seem like much, but it does add up on the solar and cosmic scales. These currents are within the earth and outward through the atmosphere. One reason you get lightning.

That was to explain why you may get a sudden chill in some places. You will be within a localized flow. There may be a possibility you can get cooked real sudden, too.

All of your sciences follow the laws of physics. What may appear to be a local causation of phenomenon, like they do in meteorology, is actually part of a greater and more complex exchange of physical laws permeating the universe. That is why you can get bit in the ass while not expecting it.

Topix atheists will deny this, even though they proclaim a belief in science. They are dumb.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#657378 Sep 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.tellurex.com/techno logy/peltier-faq.php
The Peltier Effect.
The Earth is dissimilar materials packed together. Telluric currents are the result of the Earth's interior electrical dynamo that creates electrical, and thus magnetic currents throughout the earth according to resistance, Less resistance, more current flow, stronger magnetic field. There is also a feedback to that from motion and the magnetic fields on the earth itself and from cosmic sources. Might not seem like much, but it does add up on the solar and cosmic scales. These currents are within the earth and outward through the atmosphere. One reason you get lightning.
That was to explain why you may get a sudden chill in some places. You will be within a localized flow. There may be a possibility you can get cooked real sudden, too.
All of your sciences follow the laws of physics. What may appear to be a local causation of phenomenon, like they do in meteorology, is actually part of a greater and more complex exchange of physical laws permeating the universe. That is why you can get bit in the ass while not expecting it.
Topix atheists will deny this, even though they proclaim a belief in science. They are dumb.

Translation... do not drop soap in shower when showering with Dave.

“Move into the light.”

Location hidden

#657379 Sep 2, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
could you post a Video of god doing just that,.thnx

Westcliffe, CO

#657380 Sep 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation... do not drop soap in shower when showering with Dave.
If you are in the shower with Dave it would mean you expected Dave to help you with your colon cleansing.

No problem, Aura, just do a wax job on your hairy ass first.

“Move into the light.”

Location hidden

#657382 Sep 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in the shower with Dave it would mean you expected Dave to help you with your colon cleansing.
No problem, Aura, just do a wax job on your hairy ass first.
You will never find me a victim of your shower fantasies.

Westcliffe, CO

#657383 Sep 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never find me a victim of your shower fantasies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =req-oDf2ZRcXX
I had no fantasies about such a thing until you suggested it, sweet cheeks.

Now I know you want it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657384 Sep 2, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:

Anyone who wants to truly understand the damn bible should ask an atheist
HA HA HA!!!!

You're cracking me up, keep going!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Aura Mytha 270,053
Poll Are you sick of seeing interracial dating ads? (Jul '08) 42 min poman 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 578,915
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 1,961
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 2,185
Why is Pakistan a world superpower (Dec '08) 1 hr Hamad 36
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 609,821
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr MUQ2 39,952
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Roberta G 176,202
More from around the web