Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#657527 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- quit screaming, for starters.
Next- I know there is nothing wrong with sexual fantasies and that it is 100% perfectly normal to have sexual fantasies.
But sorry that like "waaasssup" YOU are also such a reprobate that you don't get that a public internet forum is NOT the place to PUBLICIZE one's sexual fantasies and all the more when the poster- "wassssup" is a MARRIED man and comes on these forums trying to pick up women and talks about his fantasies about nano's panties.
In other words, he should keep his fantasies to himself or else share them with his WIFE and not with strangers on an internet forum, you friggin' LOON.
Next- I am NOT a lesbian- not that there would be a thing wrong with that if I was. However, the fact is that I am NOT, so STFU.
Uh....MY ass isn't ON my computer, but it's obvious that YOU are typing with YOUR ass;
You typed:
YOU ARE A FOOL TO REJECT NATURAL SEXUAL ATTRACTION AND SEXUAL FANTASIZES THAT MEN HAVE FOR WOMEN!
It should be "sexual *fantasies*- NOT "FANTASIZES".
Next-
You typed:
....LITTLE MIND THINGS MASCULINITY MEANS!
It should be *thinks*- NOT "THINGS", you semi-literate LOON.
Oh- and BTW, WOMEN also have sexual fantasies for MEN.
I reject NOTHING that you claim I do; however, it's really sad that like "waassssup" you see NOTHING wrong with a MARRIED man trolling for women on the internet along with airing his fantasies about the panties of fellow posters.
Of course, that's to be expected from a "Christian" such as you are.
Go have another drink, you alcoholic throwback to the Stone Age.
for being a "great liberal", you sure would make a greater prudish baptist!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#657528 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
You're gonna get yelled at some more.....
OCB likes the drama, the yelling,...the grammar correcting....

xD

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657531 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not chiding you for expressing your sexual orientation.
It's one thing to declare you are straight; as a MARRIED man such as you are, it's a whole other thing to try and pick up women on the internet and to talk about your fantasies about nano's panties.
Also, the word is "intolerable".
And it's heteros- no apostrophe since an apostrophe connotes possession- not plurality.
Dummy. Stupid reprobate DUMMY- all characteristics of the "good" Christian you are, you PHONY.
as a "great liberal", would you respect me more if i said that my wife and i are bisexual swingers?

good grief - not only are you a socio-political fascist, but you're super duper spell-check nazi as well!;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#657532 Sep 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
God created the ability to shout. Why not shout?
There is nothing wrong in general with sharing sexual fantasises with someone, as long as the other person does not feel uncomfortable with it.
However, if someone who is married shares sexual fantasises with someone else, then it is wrong, because the wife may not feel loved. However, it doesn't necessarily mean the person is evil.
Your god also created the ability to torture people, so I guess you see nothing wrong with that either.

In any case, shouting while typing is wholly ineffective and makes you look like even more of a moron than you already are.

I see you STILL haven't mastered how to correctly spell "fantasies"- too funny!

Sharing one's fantasies on a public internet forum has nothing to do with one's spouse feeling loved or not- it's simply poor form and in bad taste.

Where did I say that because "wasssup" shares his fantasies here that I think that makes him "evil"? I didn't, so no surprise that you are LYING- yet again.

Go have another drink since it's obvious that the only way you can stomach yourself is when you're drunk.

However, no matter if you're drunk or sober, very few people on this forum- if any- can stomach you.

PS- Don't bother accusing me of shouting when I use CAPS as I do so for EMPHASIS in lieu of there being no "bold" feature on Topix.

And btw- even shouting at people in person is very often wholly ineffective because all they hear is your shouting and not your words.

Not that YOUR words are any more effective or meaningful even when you're NOT shouting.

You're a friggin' LOON and your excessive alcohol intake only exacerbates just how much of a friggin' LOON you are.

Feh.

Location hidden

#657533 Sep 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
God created the ability to shout. Why not shout?
There is nothing wrong in general with sharing sexual fantasises with someone, as long as the other person does not feel uncomfortable with it.
However, if someone who is married shares sexual fantasises with someone else, then it is wrong, because the wife may not feel loved. However, it doesn't necessarily mean the person is evil.
It kinda depends on the situation whether it's evil or not. I had a property manager tell me that he loved my lips when I was applying for an apartment and it felt evil considering the look he had on his face and the fact if I moved there the beast would have a key to my place.

I consider goofing on Topix to be less offensive than THAT was.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657534 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for being a "great liberal", you sure would make a greater prudish baptist!
I'm no prude. I have a very healthy and lusty outlook about sex; however, unlike YOU, I know it's in poor form and bad taste for a MARRIED person to try and pick up people- whether on the internet or in "real" life- not to mention it VIOLATES the marital vows- you know- the ones YOU took before the god YOU believe in, hypocrite.

Of course, since the concept of decency and morality is totally lost on you, I'm not surprised you see nothing wrong with trying to pick up women on the internet.

How PROUD your wife must be of you- IF she knew that's what you do, that is- and I'm quite sure she does NOT.

So not only are you looking to CHEAT on your wife, you LIE to her as well thereby making even MORE of a mockery of the marital vows you took before the god YOU believe in.

Disgusting.

Location hidden

#657535 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your ass in that kitchen, bitch.
Or no TV for you tonight.
You forgot to smack that butt as she walked by.

Never mind, OCB would call that abusive.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657536 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said something about my panties?! Or is OCB exaggerating, as usual?
I NEVER exaggerate and I'm not doing so now.

Not MY fault that your brain is a slice of Swiss cheese; it was about 2 to 3 months ago that "wasssup" was getting himself all hot and bothered talking about YOUR panties.

Nice to see you're STILL the silly lil' CUNNY you've always been.

And a STUPID one too- with no capacity to remember much of anything.

I hope you at least remember how to put one cloven hoof in front of the other when you walk......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657537 Sep 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think to the liberals, you can only be perverted if you're young and gay. Then it's ok.
lol! we know that the political word for liberal is actually fascism.

look at who it is that's monitoring our private communications and going to the supreme court to change long-standing constitutional freedoms like 'the right to bare arms'!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657538 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>OCB likes the drama, the yelling,...the grammar correcting....
xD
Nope- I don't like drama or yelling at ALL, you stupid LIAR.

As for correcting grammar; tough SH*T if you don't like it.

I don't like you high and mighty Christians coming on here who can't even write the simplest of sentences correctly yet who think they have ANY right to tell others how to live their lives.

Get stuffed, you stupid, ugly crow.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657539 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
as a "great liberal", would you respect me more if i said that my wife and i are bisexual swingers?
good grief - not only are you a socio-political fascist, but you're super duper spell-check nazi as well!;)
I wouldn't respect you no matter what you said.

You're not worthy of any respect.

And the word is "Nazi"- it's a proper noun despite nothing being proper about it, you stupid self-appointed, NAZI "morality" monitor.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657540 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said something about my panties?! Or is OCB exaggerating, as usual?
i honestly don't remember saying anything about your panties, but apparently you and me got OCD hot in her bloomers!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657541 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, the navy blue, polka dot cheeky panty looks good against my skin tone.
http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties
I like dots.
aww gurl - i will deliver an order to your door;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#657542 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Or, "It only seems kinky the first time!"?
lol - i like that:)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#657543 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
look at who it is that's monitoring our private communications and going to the supreme court to change long-standing constitutional freedoms like 'the right to bare arms'!
IDIOT. No one is arguing anyone's right to walk around in short-sleeved or sleeveless shirts.

Gawd, you're dumb.

Location hidden

#657544 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i honestly don't remember saying anything about your panties, but apparently you and me got OCD hot in her bloomers!;)
The twit thinks we're supposed to be as obsessive as he/she is and read every last post on here. There's only about half a million of them I've skipped over so far. Who's got the time?!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#657545 Sep 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to smack that butt as she walked by.
Never mind, OCB would call that abusive.
HA HA HA!!!

Catcher would, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657546 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh.

I hate gun laws. There should be NO gun laws for citizens that don't have a felony record.

PERIOD.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657547 Sep 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

She paid for those bloomers with money from her pocketbook...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#657548 Sep 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT. No one is arguing anyone's right to walk around in short-sleeved or sleeveless shirts.
Gawd, you're dumb.
hehehe

I get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,032
More from around the web