Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#656972 Aug 31, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
karl44 won't be able to do that. He can post you some links, though.
He be educated and intelligentized, you know?
that certainly separates me from you dave

we also differ in religiosity and philosophy

Please do tell every one, that I may not be confused as your associate.

Location hidden

#656973 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy.
How many times do I have to tell you that?
poor

majik that

Location hidden

#656974 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigs don't sweat, darling.
You doin pigs now?

or

did Buck tell ya that?

Location hidden

#656975 Aug 31, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, good morning sunshine.... You're on a roll today...
The word is good. Our interpretations may vary.
lead, wind, bass, to, two, too,(bank- savings?, river?
There are so many different ways to interpret and read and pronounce words and may have different meanings.... and that's just in our modern English language which we speak today..
Well.... You get the picture.
Imagine how over time, over many different languages, Continents, dialects and cultures how the meanings and/or interpretations can be understood.
-
if the book was the word of a god it would be understood equally by all those whom the god loved.

Location hidden

#656976 Aug 31, 2013
said to Al
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>"The Word" is the antithesis of good. Rape, torture, murder, Substitutional atonement, infanticide, genocide, incest and slavery are not "good". In fact, we have secular laws against almost everything sanctioned and ordered by your invisible sky friends in your "Word".
Imagine how time and language should have no mitigating effect on "The Word" of an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent. The twists you are required to make are laughable.
"Good morning, sunshine" is just further evidence of your passive-aggressive nonsense. You are not civil, you are infected with the egotistical Christian virus.
yes

Location hidden

#656977 Aug 31, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
"I have not laughed this hard in a while!
This was especially funny to me because I often think about just how creepy it is that Christians think there is some dude always watching them even as they masturbate. I also often think about just how sick and wrong it is that Christians worship some alleged psychopath that they believe just stands and watches as 44,000 children starve to death each day. Could you even imagine watching just one child starve to death knowing you could easily help them? Inexcusable.
Such a monster very obviously should be insulted and hated, not praised and worshiped; Christians are sick in the head."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jYkxWO4Op6cXX&list=PLECDh ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v= jYkxWO4Op6c&list=PLECD9ACF 9D6F1F8FF9ACF9D6F1F8FF
If you ever had oral sex from a catholic girl, you would not run down religion like this

Location hidden

#656978 Aug 31, 2013
and if you think that is fun, you should try a nun

Location hidden

#656979 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Our resident atheist Canadian poster here, karl, also was raised a Christian, went to church, prayed and believed in jesus and god.
Ask him if he's a Christian.
Guess what he'll say.....
But I guarantee you if he was running for President in a Christian majority country, he'd play the masses just like Hitler did...
It does not matter what <religiosity> Hitler had, what is relevant is :

- that the catholic church supported him and never excommunicated him.

- that the German Nation was predominantly christian and followed his lead.

-that you <representing christian morality> lack sufficient ethics to acknowledge the very many moral failings of HISTORICAL christianity

Location hidden

#656980 Aug 31, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that he actually killed in the name of Christianity because he sort of made himself a demigod. Actually he persecuted Christians to an extent because he outlawed all youth groups except for the Hitler youth and put anyone who opposed him in a concentration camp. I think he killed more in the name of insanity, racial purity, and good old greed. He may have began as a Roman Catholic but I believe was anything but a believer. It has been documented that he became more and more irrational over time.
were the German Peoples <predominantly> christian?

Location hidden

#656981 Aug 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I too thank Dave Nelson for the confirmation. When I first visited this thread I thought it was only the RiversideCon-Artist who wanted to make it impossible to have a conversation, but I see now that I was wrong.
Are there any Christians in here who can discuss something instead of attacking the messenger with insults and threats of hell fire?
there is exactly no difference between Dave Nelson and the poster known as RR

Location hidden

#656982 Aug 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The church belongs to God.
Hitler didn't know him. A human who is with God
is sane and logical. Military is against God.
Killing an animal is against God. We are clueless.
luckily

you are here with your IQ of 87 to set us strait.
youtubeNews

AOL

#656984 Aug 31, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#656985 Aug 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
"Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name...." Yeah, I can recite your lord's prayer without bursting into flames. It takes a bit of an affort not to burst into laughter, though.
So, where's heaven, if not in the sky?
If god is visible, why can't anyone see him?
Is he the father of jesus, or not?
"Invisible sky daddy."
Your logic is impeccable! You sure nailed the RiversideCon-artists hide to the wall with that one! LOL!!!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#656986 Aug 31, 2013
*You're* the one who's sweating like a pig. It's obvious that you attempt to validate your own beliefs inside of your own head by imposing them onto those who don't want them. Each time you fail to convince someone else, it chips away at your own weakening faith.
You *have* to force others to believe, so you can believe yourself.
Good points. Really really good actually. Why the Riverside Con-Artist would continue to post and have his faith weakened and chipped away at each day is strange. But no more strange than a talking snake or a woman turning into a pillar of salt or the sun going backwards in the sky.

Thanks for your objectivity.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#656988 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course not. I'm not as stupid as you look.
Do I believe Hitler was a christian? Yes. Torquemada was a christian, too, along with Cotton Mather, Matthew Hopkins, Sprenger & Kramer, John Salvi and Paul Hill. They all claimed to be one, as you do, and they acted like it in fine biblical fashion, as you do. You just aren't as extreme as they were.
Not yet.
The three thugs who broke into my home a couple of years ago were also christians. They spray painted Exodus 22:18 all over the front of my home, they trashed my yard, they broke in and one of them shot my dog Marlowe. Two of them are still in jail; the one I performed a death-spell on--the one who shot Marlowe--committed suicide when he heard that there were no "christmas furloughs" for convicted felons.
He hung himself in his jail cell.
I don't really give a shit if you believe me or not; what's important is that *I* know what happened, and you cannot and will not ever change that.
And the Pew Warmers wonder why we get tense with them.

I went to a Christian pot luck one time where I met Herbert Mullins. I let him "crash" at my house for about a week. Hey, it was the "summer of love." Anyway he went back to Santa Cruse and God told him to get a gun and send 16 people back to him. So he did and he got arrested and pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. I had to testify at his trial. When I was on the witness stand I stood up put my arms in the air and yelled, "Oh dear God, there is not enough marijuana on the earth."

Even the judge was laughing. It was reported in newspapers around the world. I was quoting something Herb had said to me. His attorneys asked me to testify for him that he was insane so I quoted him and sure enough that is what the jury found.

I can't ever remember a time when I didn't hate Christians for their Christ-insanity.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#656989 Aug 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>No. God is more than going to church.
We are clueless because the bible tells us what he wants but no one cares.
You do not care what the Bible tells you to do, if you did you would have sold your computer and given the money to the poor. Each time you post you are telling God to go screw himself:

a true follower of Jesus would have to be extremely poor--as poor as the proverbial churchmouse. The Bible makes this quite clear:
(a) "...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" (Luke 14:33);
(b) "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" (Matt. 19:21);
(c) "Sell your possessions and give alms" (Luke 12:33);
(d) "But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" (Luke 11:41);
(e) "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" (Matt. 6:19-21);
(f) "How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" (Mark 10:23);
(g) "Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" (Matt. 19:23-24);
(h) A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" (Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21),

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#656990 Aug 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are you drunk mr huh?
Do you really think that posting stupid assertions helps bring people to accept there is a God?

No normal person will read your posts and believe them. Yet you continue to post as if what you say is true. Do you think you have countered with a valid argument? If so you are more divorced from reality than I at first thought.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#656991 Aug 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should have conferred with Reverend Anal before claiming the bible never mentioned the elements.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Not that the jackass understands what he reads.
2 Peter 3:10(KJV)10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Ecclesiastes 1:4, "One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever."

How can the earth adideth forever if it is going to melt with fervent heat and be burned up?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#656992 Aug 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that the jackass understands what he reads.
Well, if that is the case then you should have no problem explaining the following: It concerns the question of whether or not God's face has been seen.

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."
(also Psalm 63:2 Isa.6:1 & 6:5, Amos 7:7-8, Ezek. 20:35, Ex 24:9-10

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#656993 Aug 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is exactly no difference between Dave Nelson and the poster known as RR
That might be because they were both cloned in the same church basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 5,561
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 268,985
mom ki chudai 8 min kis69oret 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Gods r Delusions ... 574,236
Casual Dating in Your Area 13 min Shirley 6
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 24 min Grunt56 221,746
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 25 min andet1987 1,636
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 608,229
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 17 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web