Prove there's a god.

Since: Aug 13

Corona, CA

#656955 Aug 30, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
The fact that you have the "free will" to believe there is or is not a God is irrelevant. I don't think "God" is as you and I could ever comprehend using our feeble little minds...which are part of the whole.
What I can prove is that there is good and evil! And if I was you I would be very careful with that...here...in this place...evil is cool...in another dimension it might not be so...good luck to you!

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#656956 Aug 30, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Of course both thoughts would give similar reactions in the brain. All it proves is that your invisible sky daddies are nothing more than feel-good ego boosts, you know, like love. The phrase "thinking outside the box" is so ubiquitously abused using it is thinking inside the box.
<quoted text>
Are you trying to claim that your god is an E.T.?
That's weird.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh..well, uh, Kaitlin, there is a certain logic to whatever created earth could, just could, now, be considered an extraterrestrial being.
Actually, that sortakinda does make some sense, since "extra-terrestrial" does refer to beings not of this planet.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> You have this grasp of things I just can't really describe to proper effect.
I just have a better grip on reality than you do. Maybe you should get out more often; read a book, see a movie. Change oxygen tanks.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#656957 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Of course both thoughts would give similar reactions in the brain. All it proves is that your invisible sky daddies are nothing more than feel-good ego boosts, you know, like love. The phrase "thinking outside the box" is so ubiquitously abused using it is thinking inside the box.
<quoted text>
Are you trying to claim that your god is an E.T.?
That's weird.
<quoted text>
Actually, that sortakinda does make some sense, since "extra-terrestrial" does refer to beings not of this planet.
<quoted text>
I just have a better grip on reality than you do. Maybe you should get out more often; read a book, see a movie. Change oxygen tanks.
"Actually, that sortakinda does make some sense, since "extra-terrestrial" does refer to beings not of this planet."

VERY, VERY GOOD, Kaitlin!!

Here, have a cookie and go watch Bewitched.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#656958 Aug 30, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
mental giant that you are, I am also catholic, and once you are catholic you are catholic for life unless you are excommunicated.....and I have not been excommunicated and neither was hitler.....which is why the catholic church bonded with him....
hence, you are full of $Hit...but then, what's new....
The church belongs to God.
Hitler didn't know him. A human who is with God
is sane and logical. Military is against God.
Killing an animal is against God. We are clueless.

#656960 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Actually, that sortakinda does make some sense, since "extra-terrestrial" does refer to beings not of this planet."
VERY, VERY GOOD, Kaitlin!!
But it doesn't mean supernatural sky daddies.

Carl Sagan once said, "If we are alone in the universe, then it's an awful lot of wasted space." I'll take Carl Sagan over you any day. Hell, I'll take Mickey Mouse over you any day.

I never said I don't believe in life on other worlds; but I flat out reject your buybull as the pure bullshit that it demonstrates itself to be.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Here, have a cookie and go watch Bewitched.
Get a fresh tank, the one you're still on has been empty for hours. Your O2 deprivation is showing.

#656961 Aug 30, 2013
I almost forgot to add, Dave, that you're still a pretentious fartbag.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656962 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it ..... You love me.....
I find your type that feign piety but then expose their rotten underbelly utterly revolting. Like child mosses ting rests, rwpist pastors, and the classic Bind, Torture, Kill Christians.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656963 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
see.... Told you you need help with humor.
When you write wow thing even remotely resembling humor, I'll let you know. Recycled Borscht Belt puns are not it. The funniest thing on the thread is your avatar. I hope that's not your real mug. Ugh. You look like Cheech and Chong had a baby together.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656964 Aug 30, 2013
I almost forgot to add, Dave, that you're still a pretentious fartbag.
Why insult fartbags?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#656965 Aug 30, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
If you define "we" as all brainwashed godbots then you're right. All brainwashed godbots are clueless to the historical fact that organized religion is a hoax.
This video is especially for a clueless godbot like you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U6-zi25GgVEXX&feature=c4- overview&list=UULhtZqdkjsh gq8TqwIjMdCQ
No. God is more than going to church.
We are clueless because the bible tells us what
he wants but no one cares.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#656966 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. There may have been an itinerant priest names Jesus at the time, Jesus was as common then and there as it is in Guadalajara today, but there is zero evidence of any supernatural manifestations. Fail.
Mr Huh
Very funny, but that's all you got? You have zero evidence. You are a failure.

Sacramento, CA

#656967 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying again. I have never made that claim, I am not a mister, and history certainly agrees that the Crusades we all about the money, despite what the professional con artists tell you.
You believe that an even more complex entity than this vast universe just showed up one day and formed life and you have the audacity to make the above claim. Creationists are weird.
You are wrong again Mr Huh, the Crusades were a defense to stop the vicious attacks coming from the religion of peace, sound familiar?

Sacramento, CA

#656968 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a cop out. I already told you I look at every political speech with a jaundiced eye, but you are ignoring that. I'm afraid of none of the lunacy that you post. I also addressed Hitler's Christianity and even though you acknowledged and agreed with my point, you are ignoring that now. The only thing you could win is the Pedantic Dishonesty Olympics.
Give it up Huh, you lost that argument, try another one. Take your Stalin poster down to show us you have nothing.

Sacramento, CA

#656969 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I find your type that feign piety but then expose their rotten underbelly utterly revolting. Like child mosses ting rests, rwpist pastors, and the classic Bind, Torture, Kill Christians.
are you drunk mr huh?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#656970 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. So Texas isn't civilized to you.
Nice bigotry you got there.
Mucho bueno. Or is it Beano?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#656971 Aug 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons.
Now there is no mention of such things in your immoral Booble. It wasn't until "modern" chemistry in 1789 that the concept of elements arose.
You're not going to that professional con man Matt Slick's site CARM.org for your information, are you, because that would explain so much of the misinformation you possess.
Maybe you should have conferred with Reverend Anal before claiming the bible never mentioned the elements.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Not that the jackass understands what he reads.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#656972 Aug 31, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
karl44 won't be able to do that. He can post you some links, though.
He be educated and intelligentized, you know?
that certainly separates me from you dave

we also differ in religiosity and philosophy

Please do tell every one, that I may not be confused as your associate.

Location hidden

#656973 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy.
How many times do I have to tell you that?
poor

majik that

Location hidden

#656974 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigs don't sweat, darling.
You doin pigs now?

or

did Buck tell ya that?

Location hidden

#656975 Aug 31, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, good morning sunshine.... You're on a roll today...
The word is good. Our interpretations may vary.
lead, wind, bass, to, two, too,(bank- savings?, river?
There are so many different ways to interpret and read and pronounce words and may have different meanings.... and that's just in our modern English language which we speak today..
Well.... You get the picture.
Imagine how over time, over many different languages, Continents, dialects and cultures how the meanings and/or interpretations can be understood.
-
if the book was the word of a god it would be understood equally by all those whom the god loved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 272,431
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min Rowan 2,057
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min waaasssuuup 600,149
Christianity is fading away... 25 min I am out 5
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 33 min New Jersey Devil 3,110
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 1 hr prison 233
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,921
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 23 hr andy 45
More from around the web