Huh

Burleson, TX

#656691 Aug 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Does that make you a Muslim lover?
What is a Muslim lover, Christian bigot?

Choose the outsiders test for faith.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656692 Aug 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Take the statement out of content, we were discussing the Crusades. Islam is the cancer of the world today. It's just not correct to say it. Now put your boner away.
"Statement out of content"? Bwahahahha. Why are Christians always uneducated twits?
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656693 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no argument. I'm telling you what my beliefs are. You do not get to dictate what my beliefs are or aren't. I do not believe in an invisible sky daddy.
That's an atheist thing.
No, you are basing your refutation on semantics. That is always a failure, but, then again, you are used to failure. Way to parse and argument against semantics with more semantics.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656694 Aug 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh....
Imaginary reality through math, and imaginary intellects believing it.
Points are supposed to become reality, your physical, at some point.
I was going to write something to explain reality to you, but reality asked me what good would it do. I concur.
Old Dave is out of energy.
Old Dave is insane and a sexually-sick Christian. Whoops, redundant.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656695 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you for trying Al, I really do.
You realize that you're trying to have a rational conversation with karl, right?
Karl makes you look like a fool. But you knew that. It's what you crave,fool.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656696 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Just as the soul fills the body, so God fills the world. Just as the soul bears the body, so God endures the world. Just as the soul sees but is not seen, so God sees but is not seen. Just as the soul feeds the body, so God gives food to the world."
Marcus Tullius Cicero
HA HA HA!!!
<quoted text>
God fills the world.
God endures the world.
God sees but is not seen.
God gives food to the world.
Not exactly the words of an atheist, wouldn't you say?
That you fail to delve deeper says everything about you. The world is shades of grey yet you pretend it is black and white.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656697 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be quite convoluted and I can see how so many different people can interpret in several ways.
So, then, explain how that could be possible for the one true word of an omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent deity. With over 40,000 sects and schisms, and growing, in Christerdom, and over 2 billion personal Booblical interpretations, your sky fairy is doing a terrible ob of communication. You have fallen for the oldest con in the world's history. Tithe the soft-handed shaman. Like Riverside Hick, the shaman has never done an honest days work while preaching the ethos to others.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656698 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cool opinion. Did you come up with that all by yourself?
No, no you didn't. You were just spoonfed a bunch of bullshit.
Never mind.
Irony meters exploded at a record pace. So, why did you pick the Christian god again?

Ever been to Islamabad?
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656699 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cicero wasn't an atheist.
I rest my case, now shut up.
The majority of the 3 billion Christians alive today consider anyone who is not a Christian, in their narrow, stilted worldview of what a Christian is, as an atheist. You live the logical fallacy argumentum ad populum. Boom. Ergo, Cicero was an atheist.

Cicero actually coined the term from Greek into Latin and was considered an atheist by early Christians as he was a Hellenist. Hellenists considered early Christians atheist. Once again, your lack of education paints your ignorance on a jumbotron of bogosity.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#656700 Aug 30, 2013
God did not tell me what to tell others to improve anything. Just showed some things here and there. Such as giving some mechanical clues on the car and bicycle, and showed me one time my father sitting in a dark room with a remote control in hand and watching TV.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656701 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy.
Try again.
Go.
It's in the book!

Exodus 33:18-23

Matthew 6:9

Isiah 64:8.

Invisible

Sky

Daddy

Apologize away.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656702 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew?
O_o
Did you just call gay man-love "EWWWWW"??
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
The atheists and liberals ain't gonna like that.
Oh wait, ya they will. They'll let it slide because you're not a Christian so they don't hate you.
Actually, that clown is as boorish as you. You can keep him.

Whoops, you failed again.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#656703 Aug 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not writing an essay for college...I'm on Topix, loser.
That word is fine for casual posting to trolls and perverts.
this is no christian church

watch your language
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656704 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing. Your argument from ignorance and special pleading fall flat.
Oh , you got me all wrong.
"special pleading" ? Lol.
So tell me , how could nothing produce something?
And why would that nothing produce something? and why would that nothing that produced something from nothing give it the ability to reproduce something which can than say it came from something ?
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656705 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring to "stuff" beyond your understanding, and you are employing a damaged brain.
there are many "experiments/conditions " were observation changes results.
get an education
lol.
If you only knew what I knew.

Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656706 Aug 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The particle is in a probabilistic wave and is in every position and in other position along the front and is indeterminate. But exists along a wave front in this way and simultaneously can exist as something else entirely. This is the uncertainty principle, and how a particle can exist as a particle and a wave.
The confusion arises when we place a determination to be made by pinpointing a location , then the wave front collapses and gives a definite position in space/time of a specific particle at a specific location at a specific point in time. However we know the wave exists and the particle exists at every point along the wavefront when we force it to make a choice in location between two it occupies both and the particle/wave is held in an entanglement or Quantum superposition and is in two places simultaneously. This can happen and contrary to human logic for the reason is simply because time does not exist in the quantum interaction like we perceive it.
A photon exists in every position in its wave front and in every position in between it's origin point and destination in the same instant. That is hard to understand , but that's how it works.
And I'm posting this because you said something about it the other day, so I thought I would try to explain it to you. Time for us, no time for the energy it doesn't experience time.
What is the particle waving in?
Space is space right?
Are you saying there is a medium ?
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656707 Aug 30, 2013
A particle can exist as a particle or wave , yes true, but the particle is still a wave , the wave manifests to become a particle, so the particle is just an illusion of solidness when in actually fact it is still a wave.
I classify a wave as energy , the energy is the fluid like medium, which when is attracted to a still point creates the illusion of solidness.
Therefore we need no reason to add anything to the equation. It is all one and the same.

But why would a sea of energy need or want to create the illusion of particles???

Location hidden

#656708 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Oh , you got me all wrong.
"special pleading" ? Lol.
So tell me , how could nothing produce something?
And why would that nothing produce something? and why would that nothing that produced something from nothing give it the ability to reproduce something which can than say it came from something ?
why didn't you go to school?

Location hidden

#656709 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> lol.
If you only knew what I knew.
I still would not be as stupid as you
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656710 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
why didn't you go to school?
Have you got anything of value to say ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min StarC 560,545
Dark Circle Reduction Treatment 8 min Helena Grace 1
Couch Potato Alert 47 min yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 55 min yon 4,900
Gay snapchat names 1 hr ray 176
Moses never existed 2 hr Khatru 834
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 3 hr lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 10 hr risque 137
More from around the web