“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#656651 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs :-)
Well, dash my balder...

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#656652 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yup. And you can't cast a spell.
Prove me wrong.
<quoted text>
So you can't prove me wrong and cast a spell.
So you're not a witch, you just like to dress up like it's Halloween every day, right?
I don't have to prove my beliefs to you, because I don't demand that you or others accept them. They are mine alone.

You demand that we accept your beliefs, that we believe in your god; therefore, you are obligated to prove your god, hence the thread's title.

You can't do it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656653 Aug 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Hitler was a Catholic, Stalin was Eastern Orthodox.
Both christian.
You lose again.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that because Hitler was born into a Catholic family and Stalin was born into an eastern orthodox family that they are always going to be those religions?
I imply nothing: Hitler speaks for himself.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

You don't get to deny the existence of this fact.

Hitler was a christian, no different from you.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656654 Aug 29, 2013

Wrong again. Enjoy this little tidbit from your Führer:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that you believe every politician when they give a public speech, is that right?
Everything that you do and say that makes you a christian, is what Hitler did and said to make *him* a christian.

God's balls, you're dense.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656655 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The conclusion is not based on a lack of evidence.
A conclusion can only be formed once there is evidence.
You state unequivocally that there is a god.

Show us your evidence.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656656 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1134 431/life-on-earth-started-on-m ars-say-scientists
Science says life started on Mars.
No it doesn't. It says it *could* have. Big difference.

Sandy Snatch corrects & educates Dumb Ass again.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656657 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
She is Sandy Snatch, the sexy surfer sorceress siren luring men onto the rocks, the bitch of a witch.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I'm shakin in my little booties over here...
You're sweating as nervously as a pig on the way to the slaughterhouse in your deperation to validate your *own* beliefs by trying to impose them on the rest of us. And you keep failing.

Prove your god.

I DEFY you; prove your god.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656658 Aug 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are much more powerful that Jesus and God. Keep up the good work.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good, you're admitting that God and Jesus are real.
But why, I wonder, do you think that witch is more powerful?
Your god and your jesus don't exist; I do.

I keep you coming back to me for more abuse.

I am more powerful than your god, your jesus, and you.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656659 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's sick, was that your mom doing that to you?
<quoted text>
It was Jethro Tull in concert, dumbazz. But you don't want to know that, do you? The link is still there, but you won't go see for yourself. But you *will* call everyone else liars.
<quoted text>
"Paranoia will destroya."
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"This" from the scumbag that told me to swallow razor blades? 8^{
It's not paranoia if they (meaning you) really are out to get you.
Still not clicking on any of your garbage.
How is anyone "out to get you" here?

You just like to hate; admit it. It gets you off.

Your paranoia is showing, along with that condom hanging from your ass.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656660 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Fix your own self, perv.
You first, buttboy.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656661 Aug 29, 2013
It was Jethro Tull in concert, dumbazz. But you don't want to know that, do you? The link is still there, but you won't go see for yourself. But you *will* call everyone else liars.
<quoted text>
I had *no* idea I had so much control over you, and could instill such fear in you. Imagine that; li'l ol' me, scaring the BIG BAD NANOANALBOY like that!
Kewel!!!!!
I ROCK!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely click on anybody's links on Topix. Kinda like I don't click on Aura's anymore unless they are clearly from a science site. His taste in music, much like yours, is atrocious.
I repeat: "I had *no* idea I had so much control over you, and could instill such fear in you. Imagine that; li'l ol' me, scaring the BIG BAD NANOANALBOY like that! Kewel!!!!! I ROCK!!!!!!"

Is this the best you can do after I showed you once again what a dim-witted loser you are? Is *this* the best you can do, with all of your "superior intellect?"

I *OWN* you!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

If only I could trade you in for something more valuable, like a "Slinky."

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656662 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All humans are susceptible to insanity; young and old, the bright and the dull, irregardless of what ideology they subscribe to.
Take you, for example; your ideology is hate. Hate just for the sake of hate. You and Khan.

And there's no such word as "irregardless," you moron. "Regardless" means "without regard." What is "irregardless" supposed to mean? You think you're smart; you aren't. Dumba$$ rednecks like you also say "Ain't got no."

Y'know what you and a Slinky have in common? You are both worthless and good for nothing, yet the thought of pushing you down the stairs always makes me smile.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656663 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn has the personality of a stump grinder.
You have the personality of a dog shit taco.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656664 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, you can get out of the mirror talking sh!t to yourself now, NoBrainsanomaly, and chain and gag your own stinky self, b@stard.
Then there will be one less murderous RELIGIOFASCIST in this world.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who gets off on the thought of the opposition dying. You told someone to commit suicide, that makes you a murderer by proxy.
How the hell do you figure that?

Oh, wait; you don't have to. Your hate justifies everything.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656665 Aug 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created your creator? If a creation must have a creator, then who or what created your creator?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most tired assed questions from the Atheist Handbook and Hymnal there is.
Why not just be honest, and admit you don't know?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656666 Aug 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
The Universe does quite nicely with out any God. It re-arranged itself
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cool opinion. Did you come up with that all by yourself?
No, no you didn't. You were just spoonfed a bunch of bullshit.
Never mind.
Sharing your experiences in church again, I see.

Prove your god.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656667 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Just as the soul fills the body, so God fills the world. Just as the soul bears the body, so God endures the world. Just as the soul sees but is not seen, so God sees but is not seen. Just as the soul feeds the body, so God gives food to the world."
Marcus Tullius Cicero
HA HA HA!!!
<quoted text>
God fills the world.
God endures the world.
God sees but is not seen.
God gives food to the world.
Not exactly the words of an atheist, wouldn't you say?
Is this proof of your god?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656668 Aug 29, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>You know your argument fails when you base it on semantics.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no argument. I'm telling you what my beliefs are. You do not get to dictate what my beliefs are or aren't.
Yet you claim a right to do it to others.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> I do not believe in an invisible sky daddy.
Yes you do; it's name is jehovah/jesus.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>That's an atheist thing.
It's a christian thing.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656669 Aug 29, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
"Something thought you into existence."
WTF?...how did you extrapolate that bull$Hit.... I missed the steps...
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you did, and would have.
Figure things out yourself.
Translation: "I can't."

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656670 Aug 29, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>Irregardless is still not a proper word. It is used by those pretending to be intelligent yet has the opposite effect.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It is just as acceptable to use as regardless.
Maybe in your ghetto, with your uneducated homies, but not in normal society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dave Nelson 228,572
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Robert F 545,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 260,192
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Lon Spector 601,418
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min bacon hater 95,758
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Get a Clue 118,287
What Does America Owe Rush Limbaugh? 1 hr Ed Teach 6
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr sandeeprajj 978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr mdbuilder 174,202

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE