Huh

Burleson, TX

#656886 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sharkey how are you? No bro, I have no quarrell with those that are honest. I don't believe that Huh was being honest and was simply trying to attack me for the sake of attacking me.
You and I have had our disagreements in the past but to your credit and mine we have been able to get above those basic differences.
I respect you man and would not do anything to change that. I'm sorry if that's kind of the impression you've received, but I just wanted to give Huh a taste of their own medicine and nothing more.
I can't be hurt on an nternet forum, especially bya dishonest hack like you. Why are you such a whiner?
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656887 Aug 30, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate and war are not normal.
God always helps us and gives us what we need.
Funny, but your invisible sky daddies are quite full of hate and war in the Booble. So, this children that die horrific deaths get what they need? What an immoral belief system you own.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656888 Aug 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Your respect quotient is going down and in a minute Al, you'll just be another phony religionist hypocrite who is doing a pretty good job of disproving the existence of god.
Exactly.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#656889 Aug 30, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
and by the riverside nitwit, hitler didn't kill anyone... Germany was a christian country, and his army was made of christians.... and they did the killing for him.....
what's next.. you going to tell me Germany was not christian because you decided they weren't....
I don't know that he actually killed in the name of Christianity because he sort of made himself a demigod. Actually he persecuted Christians to an extent because he outlawed all youth groups except for the Hitler youth and put anyone who opposed him in a concentration camp. I think he killed more in the name of insanity, racial purity, and good old greed. He may have began as a Roman Catholic but I believe was anything but a believer. It has been documented that he became more and more irrational over time.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656890 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't figure it out, Get off your lazy ass and go to the Library and read about it
I'm not your political history teacher POE.
See, more dishonesty, bile, hate, and vitriol.

I know the answer. Dubya was a former coke addict, dry drunk moron. And you are a vile, hypocritical, rape-culture enabling, anti-homosexual Christian bigot with a dishonest facade.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656891 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a POE. If you were not you would be trying to communicate your beliefs rather than just simply attack others for the sake of attacking.
You can say all you want, but you have simply splayed yourself out in front of everyone for the phony poster that you are. You have no valid arguments in support of your opinions, you just simply argue.
Have a good day sunshine.
See, more nonsense. Anytime I post clear refutations of Christian nonsense, I don't get cogent responses, I get lies and insults. I am calling you out and exposing you and you hate me for it. I love being hated by dishonest Christians. It means that are falling apart at the seams. You can call me all the names you want, nitwit. Your whining is hysterical.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656892 Aug 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask RR about his history of domestic violence.
No thanks. Ugh.

#656893 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I can't be hurt on an nternet forum, especially bya dishonest hack like you. Why are you such a whiner?
Hack..... LOL!!! ahahahahahahaaaaa........ thanks.... I needed the laugh..........
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656894 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
<quoted text>
HA HA!!
So, you can't answer the question and concentrate on an autocorrect typo. You make demands of others that you a incapable of doing yourself. So, was Dubya just dumb or did he misspeak? Go!

Why are atopic Christians always dishonest hypocrites?

#656895 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>See, more dishonesty, bile, hate, and vitriol.
I know the answer. Dubya was a former coke addict, dry drunk moron. And you are a vile, hypocritical, rape-culture enabling, anti-homosexual Christian bigot with a dishonest facade.
So you went to the library I take it...?
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656896 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that he actually killed in the name of Christianity because he sort of made himself a demigod. Actually he persecuted Christians to an extent because he outlawed all youth groups except for the Hitler youth and put anyone who opposed him in a concentration camp. I think he killed more in the name of insanity, racial purity, and good old greed. He may have began as a Roman Catholic but I believe was anything but a believer. It has been documented that he became more and more irrational over time.
Wo, be honest with your fellow Christians and tell them that just like the current regime in North Korea, Hitler was a pharaoh, which is just as theistic as any religious system when they try to call him an atheist. Also, tell yourself that it was the efficiency of using Christianity to further his ideology that exposes the danger of invisible sky daddies. Do you have any honesty left in you or does the twisting you have to do to apologize for your polytheism destroy all of it?

Any idea where this sentence comes from?

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another...

Notice how it begins with a preposition. Have you also noticed the skillfullness with which the Fathers wrote everything. Do you quibble with their style, nitwit?
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656897 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hack..... LOL!!! ahahahahahahaaaaa........ thanks.... I needed the laugh..........
Yep Hack.

To make banal or hackneyed with indiscriminate use.

Need I define banal or hackneyed for you. You are Christian, after all.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656898 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So you went to the library I take it...?
Taht's the best you can do? Wow. Just wow. You're pathetic. A seething ball of hate in a pretend wrapper. I love exposing ou for what you really are.

#656900 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Taht's the best you can do? Wow. Just wow. You're pathetic. A seething ball of hate in a pretend wrapper. I love exposing ou for what you really are.
So the answer is YES you got off your big behind and went to the Library.

#656901 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Wo, be honest with your fellow Christians and tell them that just like the current regime in North Korea, Hitler was a pharaoh, which is just as theistic as any religious system when they try to call him an atheist. Also, tell yourself that it was the efficiency of using Christianity to further his ideology that exposes the danger of invisible sky daddies. Do you have any honesty left in you or does the twisting you have to do to apologize for your polytheism destroy all of it?
Any idea where this sentence comes from?
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another...
Notice how it begins with a preposition. Have you also noticed the skillfullness with which the Fathers wrote everything. Do you quibble with their style, nitwit?
Are you on meds?

#656902 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Taht's the best you can do? Wow. Just wow. You're pathetic. A seething ball of hate in a pretend wrapper. I love exposing you for what you really are.
more nonsensical verbiage from a troll

#656903 Aug 30, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what christians want to believe and they want others to believe that as well, because they are ashamed...it is called denial..
pictures don't lie....cardinals backed him... pope backed him...the soldiers loved him....
you beliefs are irrelevant...you are in denial as well..
http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm
No sir I am not in de nile. That river is in Africa, I'm in 'Merica!

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#656904 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, but your invisible sky daddies are quite full of hate and war in the Booble. So, this children that die horrific deaths get what they need? What an immoral belief system you own.
Those babies die because of men's actions, not a deity's.

You expect a creative force to watch over you day and night and cradle to grave. Not being the reality, you then rail against this entity you claim doesn't exist.

You are projecting the bad things man causes, and those natural catastrophes that occur, on what you call a non-existent god. You sound like a disaffected fundie, not a true atheist.

Do you know what you are ranting about? Do you know what you are doing?

#656905 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yep Hack.
To make banal or hackneyed with indiscriminate use.
Need I define banal or hackneyed for you. You are Christian, after all.
Thank you Mr. Dictionary.

#656906 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir I am not in de nile. That river is in Africa, I'm in 'Merica!
That by the way was George Dubya humor for you Huh.(You seem to lack basic understanding of humor so I thought I'd help you out)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SARIYER PROFILO Servisi +( 212 299 15 34 )+ PRO... 9 min profilo1 1
( 212 342 00 24 ) GOKTURK KEMERBURGAZ PROFILO S... 12 min profilo1 1
KEMERBURGAZ GOKTURK PROFILO Servisi +( 212 342 ... 27 min profilo1 1
GOKTURK PROFILO Servisi +( 212 299 15 34 )+ PRO... 40 min profilo 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 176,594
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 586,638
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 292
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 611,976
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 443,012
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,367
More from around the web